It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am an autonomous theologian and researcher in the field of biblical and world phenomena, and human destiny. I am also a publisher and author. I hope to add to the incredible diversity on this list.

link   
I hope to learn about the little-known but vital/important/fascinating things that are happening in our world in order to open my mind to the idea that there is more happening than it first appears.

link   
I study space and the Sirius Connection. This lens is a very important space highway for the Andromida Galaxy. I Refer others to Kenneth Grants, Ninth Arch.

link   
I'm currently going through my third year of Advertisment. I wish to be a part of the forum so I can interact with smart people that a have a different perspective on things than that of the average person be they religious or not. I wish to learn more about Politics being involved with terrorists along with the OWG. My contribution will be my humble christian opinion and encouragement to those seeking the truth.

Thank you for your time.

link   
I am a firearms and tactics instructor. Ex military, and ive been around a bit snd seen many things. I love finding out about new things. I'm level headed and try not to jump to conclusions, rather look at the evidence. I hope to contribute to the forum through my knowledge, and by asking questions that are outside the square.

link   
Derek from australia, have photos of
Doughnuts-on-a-rope contrail for anyone who's interested

link   
I'm here to hear the opinions of like-minded people and to share same.

link   
I'm here to hear the opinions of like-minded people and to share same.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just stumbled on your site, and have great interest in the strange, weird and wonderful - and really need to comment on a spesific topic!

link   
I am a student.I have finished school this year .I am going campus this year.
I love science any amazing things.

link   
Hi, I'm Gabriel Joseph, this website's great, I am currently studying in university majoring on theology, i am also graduated from The Art Institute of New York City.
I hope to contribute my views and share my ideas with others, as well as i hope to learn new ideas, & discus no different topics, In my spare time I enjoy reading, doing arts and crafts, and spending time with my pets.

link   
ive read the pages from here some is good some is not so good im a good reader and studied some of the subjects here and i see from what i read i am never too old to learn and never to young to teach maybee im wrong but who knows for sure

link   
diplomats start wars,generals plan wars, soldiers fight wars, civilians forget wars

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i like to be invovled in management always the leader give charge i'm a quick learner a fast worker outgoing and a real people person

link   
I want to post on replies to the current political threads.

link   
I stumbled across this site, and am interested in what it is all about.

link   
Hello, I am an author and and student of science. I hope to gain as much knowledge in the world while I can. I am a firm believer in wisdom through experience and I hope to learn about other people views and beliefs in subjects ranging from Quantum relativity, string theory, the study of relgions, and theorectical debates involving our connection to "God" based on phi. Thank you for your time and consideration.

link   
Jet Avionics development. Interested in Avionics and AC industry trends and developments. 737-Y1

link   
I am 14 years old and like to design and build houses. I wish to learn lots of cheats to video games and secrets of video game systems

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I believe the truth is out there.

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join