It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i am a mother of identical twins and i would like to share information on (so called food trials)recieve information too.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
well its like i did my schooling from airforce school and would 've become a damn good pilot until i went half blind.i came acroos this site where i can contribute a lil coz everybody seems so knowledgable but rest assured i'll though. I've just finished my engineering and 'd like to share my thoughts

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have been studying, researching Earth Shain's history for the past couple years. This site looked interesting. I enjoy chatting and sharing knowdedge.
Thank you!

sto

link   
I am 42 years old and would like to contribute what I can. I have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with minor studies in Engineering and Business.

I hope to learn and be informed of new, exciting phenomenon and technologies and to gain a better understanding of our world and universe.

link   
Uh, hey. I know quite a bit about paranormal stuff... Plus I have good spelling! *Thumbs up* Hope to make some friends.

link   
Human living in Ethanol Rich South Dakota wondering why after viewing Oil Storm yesterday, no one ever mentioned the use of alternative fuels. I guess Mr Dubya Bush and his boys would lose a lot of $$$ so it appears our world as we know it must disappear before anyone is willing to retrofit vehicles to burn Ethanol that is so totally abundant here in the US. Just my 2 cents worth.

link   
Interested in an open discussion of ideas

link   
Aerospace engineer seeking information available outside government sources

link   
I am interested in the truth.

link   
i hope to learn facts about things that are hidden from us

link   
I have broad interests, and can contribute in a broad range of topics.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am very interested in learning more about the ufo mystery. I feel strongly there is more out there than we are told.I study this subject alot and feel I could be of help thru stories and reports I have read and heard of.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
interested in ufo tecnology

link   
Hell-o I am Ian and all i know is that the us government is wrong for so many reason and in so many ways

link   
when you can't believe what you just saw...the truth beyond the news.

link   
Understanding, Truth, and knowledge are the things floating around in my head. I wish to unite all humanity in a quest of satisfaction and truth.

link   
i hope to learn as well as teach from and to everyone (KNOWLEDGE IS POWER ARM YOURSELF)

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My famly for centuries are of templar birth

link   
I am srikanth,, I would discuss and submit some of my collected documents to this forum site

link   
I hope to learn alot more about whats really going on around the world and in our country. I am a very oppinionated person with alot of solutions and positve outlooks for mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join