It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am a young seeker with an unconscious (yet self accepted) hunger for knowledge. The concrete evidence that many ultimately require for truth does not factor into my own. What wrings true to me inside is enough yet all will become apparent in due time.

The key to individual and global growth is the internet. It is the tool of awakening and ATS is a filter for this alarm to the masses. To understand all perspectives is important to me and what better place than ATS for me to achieve this goal. I wish to stimulate in situations that deem positive here.

link   
i am comic book cretor whose in search of answers as well as in search of stories to turn into comic books

link   
i am not going to say my name for the purpose that they may be watching.....what i am doing here....is looking on the real purpose of the Illuminati and other things like what the Star Wars project was actually for......

link   
I want to know the truth. Weather it be intresting or boring, I will discover it and reveal to all. With a little help from u guys Or Aliens or secert agent workers, whatever you are you can help me, if you want to that is.

link   
Well I'm a 28yr m from chicago who is fasinated with religon and secret societys, I hope to expand my knowledge and hear what others think in regards to such subjects. In areas where I have knowledge I hope to share it with the community

link   
just another confused man

link   
My name is Chris and I hope to contribute many truths and learn many things.

link   
I am an Individual just seeking the truth just like most of the other people out here.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I hope to contribute a valuable point of view to your fourms, as i have done extensive reading and reasearch on the topics put on your website. Also, I have extensive knowlage about world armies and their weaponary and can add a new perspective to certain discussions.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have been very active in my community, attending meetings, writing letters to editor, filing FOIA requests about county Emergency Operations Plans (blueprints for US holocaust) and secret school safety plans to evacuate children to undisclosed off-site locations (from No Child Left Behind Crisis Management Plans Guidelines) passed in closed session 1/05 by our school board. Well researched in mind control and CIA. My goal is to educate people about what is happening in there own community. I can't be the only one putting pressure on our govt. to disclose these plans.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i want to help figure out what the burmuda triangle and the lost land of atlantis are about

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i hope to show my opinions on the issues in a non violent or offensive way.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I am pariculsrly interested in the production of plasma and other forms of matter and substances that are considered dangerouse.... the possibilities are endless. (im not good at spelling). I am 14 years old

link   
I'm from New York and I'm obsessed with history and foreign affairs and geopolitics. I really enjoy discussions about current events and I hope to contribute another voice and perspective to the forums.

link   
Right now I am vary curious about UFO's and extra terestrial beins... I hope to learn more about this subject and others like it. I am currentally "connected to the goverment" as so to say and have many leads and sources that may be of service to your online commuinity... I hope you will strongly consider me to be a member -Cpl Daniel Davis

link   
i love conspiracies

link   
I'm a 26 year old man from NYC. I am interested in many topics shown on ATS ranging from UFO's to Government Weapons. Hoping this will be a learning experience more than anything as long as the information provided is genuine and not fabricated in anyway.

link   
I hope to learn much more about aurora and planes like that. secund learn about the national missile defencesystem becauce i am so facinated about it.

link   
I'm x - IAF. Now an instructor in a local flying school

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Give Respect and Take Respect

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join