It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am a 46 yr. old Christian family man. I have a wife and 3 kids. I live in Middle GA, drive an 18 wheeler locally, and pastor a small country church. There are a lot of mysteries in this world, that's for sure. I've experienced some things that are better kept to ones self. It would be nice to have a place where I could open up without fear. I have a lot of questions, and maybe even a few answers. I hope to make friends here. I don't need enemies. I may not agree with you, you may not agree with me, but that's OK. I will respect you all and hope to gain your respect also. Thank You For Having Me. May God Bless You All.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have just started to research the Illuminati, Freemasons, and the Knights Templar and I am hoping to expand my knowledge of secret societies.

link   
I am interested in learning to control and phocus my energy for the benefit of animal healing.
I am a vet and I want to help other creatures;I need to find a different way.

Thanks

link   
I am a Master Mason/32* Scottish Rite Freemason. I will be able to explain what is true and what is false about Secret Societies, New World Order subjects, and Mystery Religions. I hope to learn more about some of the other fascinating subjects discussed on this fantastic website.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey, whats up guys... you may be wondering about MelonHeads in a tiny little town called Kirtland, Ohio. I have lived there for quite some time and, of course, heard the stories... I know what there is to know!

link   
i am wanting to learn more about the war, from somewhere different than the news, and i want to look more into conspiracies, and i hope to contribute to the site, exciting and interesting information that isnt already on the site.
Thank you

link   
I wish to learn more on government affairs,space exploration,science. I am a freethinking, propeace against any kind of warfare type of person. I bring common sense......

link   
I am a truth seeker, looking to be enlightened and to mesh with like minded individuals.

link   
Greetings my name is Rick and I just wanted to join your forum because unlike MOST FORUMS I have come across on the internet this one seems to be full of thoughtfull intelligent people more interested in civil diccusion than mindless babel.

I am an expert in Military Hardware and have a general interest in conspieracy theories of all types including Ufos, Cyrptozooology(wife seen a kanagroo in Indiana, I SWEAR lol) and Ghosts.

If allowed to join i would contribute whatever i can always keeping an objective eye on whatever i find. For example I do believe there are disturbing and real things happaning with H.A.R.P. but on the other end of the spectrum I believe that most of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are complete lies set fourth for political gains.

So i look forward to hearing from you.

thanx!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My curiousity ventures into a vast and uncontrollable reach. As a researcher and member i hope to meet people that will help feed my curiousity and reveal some if not all the 'Truths'.

link   
I don't really know what to think about the whole 2012 thing The da vinci code did mention some sort of asteroid hitting the earth in that year but wasn't that discredited or something? Anyway I am fascinated by the mayan culture(which is also connect to the 2012 date) and anyone else who has wondered what happened to most of their civilation would really enjoy reading the Celestine Prophecy by James Redfeild I am not saying that is what happened but it is a pretty neat story that teaches you a lot about life even if it is just a story. I also read on one of the boards on this site that CIA remote viewers could not see past that date I think that the Kryon books by Lee Carrol mention the 2012 date as well but they add that if the earth can get it's vibrational level up(and the magnetic field and polarity of the planet shift a certain way which scientists are currently observing) the asteriod will miss the earth maybe that is why the remote viewers cannot see past that date it all depends on how many people "wake up" and realize how the universe works. Part of Einsteins theory of relativity can be intrepreted that everything there is including human beings is just blank space filled with different vibrational energy patterns. The more people wake up and realize that science and religion are one and that we have unlimited power once we accept the universe as a whole the more we raise the vibrations of the planet, and in turn contribute to the evolution of the universe. Everyone manipulates energy subconsciously but once we learn to manipulate it on a conscious level we do much more good and much less unintentional harm. A lot of people might think of my views as mysticism but isn't the general basis of the monotheism that there is only one God one way Gods will? And isnt the basis of science that there is only one way things work? So my views combine all three of these things science, religion, and mysticism(or the manipulation of energy). I am always looking for more information whether it be to discredit what I am saying or to validate it so let me know what you think.

link   
Hello...I am a Freemason and wish mostly to address (and correct)disinformation about Freemasons and other esoteric orders. I also find other topics on this forum to be of interest, but will primarily contribute to the Secret Societies threads. Thank you.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello - I'm a graphic designer in San Antonio, TX. I spent 4 years in the US Navy as a Sonar Tech on a ballistic missile submarine. I am a firm believer that there is more out there, and here, than meets the eye.

link   
well where to start, when kennedy was killed it was done in two inner triangles in conjunction with the outer triangle representing the trinity, this symbol means new world order. you will also see this symbol on our currency, anagrams derived on both sides of the great seal form the mason symbol, if i may add next time you look at the AOL symbol take a close look and the eye in the middle of the CBS symbol. the flower of life is there ultimate secret, again the CITGO gas station symbol is a trinity and ILLUMINATI ONLINE. one more thing, the statue on our capital building was suppose to be the virgin mary when it was made near the early 1900's. in fact the statue on our capital building is persephone goddess of the under world

link   
I am a Student of Business Management. I was born in the US and grew up in Bangladesh, and am currently finishing College in US. I see lack of education in our world as the core root of all evil.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Great - farout and thankyou people for joining this Show. Suggest you always consider the other guy/gal and do your homework before posting.

Skeptic - as usual you do a good job in my eyes of balancing your own comments.

Dallas

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
my name is calum duncan. i feel it is imperative that i join this forum. i have some information regarding the ongoing saga at dulce which may be of use to the fellow "ufologists" and public. im also eager to meet "ufologists" so that my information could be examined on a deeper scale.

link   
I hope to provide a clear head and who knows what I will learn along the way. That's the beauty of life; The Unknown.

link   
Found this site accidentally, but I'm rather intrigued by some of the theories posed here. I guess I'm following the Quaker exhortation: to "be open to truth, from whatever source it comes"

link   
I hope to learn more than i contribute to start with as i've only recently become interested in politics and am finding my feet.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join