It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Share. And learn more than what i already know.

link   
Hello, i am former military and I learned a few things about human nature while I was over in Iraq working with SF. I just want to know what the people have to say about things.

link   
Hello,

I am really interested in this board. I'm really interested in conspiracy theories, as long as they don't get exagerated, and other topics (such as the peak-oil topic). I'm also interested in the topics about the paranormal and cryptozoology, things like that have fascinatede me for a long time, and I have always believed in the paranormal, however, I remain fairly sceptical about it; I won't swallow everything I hear or read.
I hope I can learn a lot of new things here on ATS, and hope of maybe sharing some of my ideas in the future.

Ps: English is not my native language (I live in Belgium), but I think I master it well enough to make myself clear

link   
I am in the military and deeply concerned on world issues. I believe I have a strong opinon on many subjects. NOrth Korea's nuclear program in particular.

link   
I am looking for information that is very likely above Top Secret on what really happened to Jessica Lynch while she was a POW as well as the US POW's who were captured at the same time and were eventually murdered by their Iraqi captors.

link   
I am french who are worked with ufo program studies in France and in Europe.
We are sure that US military have a Syargate or some equivalent devices.

We learnt thta after the WW2 British and US have find and take away a very speciaj artifact device.

Why US don't want share with us their archeology technologie.
This why I would like find peoples in your forum who are ready to give us throught internet relevant informations.
Every one have some information or ear it please tell me

I am Georgio

link   
I would like to join ATS, because i LOVE mysteries, and strange things. For a while now I have been studing fighters on the internet, and You're site have given me a great deal of facts that I othervised would not have known. So now let Me do my share, andgive you the information I have about Fighters.

link   
I have been intereted in the subject UFOs and related things since I was a kid. I have studies several cases, Meier, MJ12, Illuminati, Roswell, well most of the known ones, I have more or less read all significant books on the subject, and some less significant ones aswell. I'm not here to change anyones opinion or try to turn skeptics into believers or vice versa, I read, and my input will merely by my own take on things and my own opinions, I'm not here to bash anyone elses, I have an open mind and I can only hope many with me have it aswell, thank you!

link   
Hi. I am a rebellious teenager. I guess. I don't like the goverment for I believe they have to many conspiracies against us. I hope to read more and educate myself about these "secrets". So anyway, I love to debate and talk about these subjects. Thanks bye!

link   
I am a student of South Asian religeon, specifically the vedic age. I am learning sanskrit but only in the beginning stages. I hope to see points of view that don't first pass through the illussion of scholarship.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am from Denmark, so maybe I see the world a bit different

link   
I am a relative of Lucky Sutton and grew up eating Sunday dinner at his house. Want to know what only the family knows aobut the incident?

link   
Someone who looks to ALL avenues in trying to seek the truth...

link   
Teated, registered, and certified. Smartest, most gifted, and most intelligent human being in the world. Rebellious member of the New World Oder.

link   
What can one say on the spot ? If you're looking for personal attributes, then i can often offer a new angle to most situations, having quite a liberal upbringing, and rather hedonistic teenage years, I've seen and come to understand and love many POVs. Objective, and often impartial, i realise Black&White are made of fiddlier bits. As for what i want out of this.. I'll probably let you know when i trust you more, needless to say, i have a passion for self improvement, and i realise ive not much longer left in this body. I need to know as much as possible, should i wish to leave any kind of legacy, if i am to teach and nourish. So, yeah, let me in, I'm interested. (As for MB etiquette, ive been a moderator on a game for some time, as well as participating in various 'intelligent' boards.) So, yeah, if you notice my presence, it probably wont be because i'm irritating people.

link   
I found this website through google and I love the concept. I believe that the public must have ignorance of some things to live normal lives. I am always looking for answers or at least discussions on the internet but you can never tell what is accurate or valid. On this site I believe that I will encounter some very good discussions and maybe I will learn a lot and others will teach me some things. I look forward to lurking and exchanging views and opinions. Thank you!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I live in India, and have been a lifelong aircraft freak. Eyesight prevented my getting any further than a single engined two seater in a flying club, and I doubt if I'll be able to contribute a lot here, but I'd love to learn. You don't have to own a Ferrari to be a F1 fan, do you? I don't, and I am.

link   
i am fascinated by all things scientific, and wish to accumulate, as much knowledge as possible...then nothing catches me by suprise!

link   
to expand my knowledge of everything, and if possible, that of others

link   
retired...living in the boonies....trying to keep up with world events

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join