It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello, I live in a little coal mining town in the country. I have seen strange lights around my house at night. I have not ventured out to see what there are as I know it would be a bad idea, something tells me to stay away and mind my own business. My neighbors have seen these also, could it be alien beings? My children have told me there are people in our house and walking around that are trapped between worlds. I have talked to a man named charlie. We also have an old truck that comes into our driveway in the fall of the year, turns around and backs in a parking spot gets out of the truck, slams the door, opens our basement door and shuts it and turns on our motion light outside..when we look out there is no one there. Strange things like this make me wonder, why us. I need someone to help me figure these things out. It is kind of neat but scary at the same time. My daughter says I can't see these people because I want to so much. She saw them and didn't want to. Can you help?

Comair02

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello,
I came across your website and find it to be the most interesting website I have ever found. I would like to partake in different conversations of various topics with others on your site. Thanks so much,
humbled one

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi i just wanna say i love this site and the people on it even thoe i don't no them !!! I hope to learn mutch more about ufos area 51 and other things that i love about this site bye!!!

link   
i want to expand my knowledge and gain insight to what is happening around me that i would not hear about from mainstream media

link   
I have a complete understanding of what this war with Iraq is about. If you would like to tell me otherwise, or argue that we are fighting for "freedom," please debate me on it. I will gladly accept your request.

link   
is very interested in consipracies and that stuff.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'd like to post about the Vegas UFO. I'm a local TV cameraman in Vegas and feel I can make a contribution.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am looking for open-minded individuals to discuss theories, and world events with. It seems to me that the people on this forum are intelligent, not ignorant, and willing to look for the truth, instead of being afraid it.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hope to release info I uncover about things the public doesn't know. I hope to learn all the info on the subject of government cover ups and UFOs.

Vox

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I Hope to provide my insight on matters discussed here, aswell as reading other peoples insights to gain a new and/or improved view on subjects

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am a peace activist who wants to share what I have learned and would like to understand this war better.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am a very interested in the various issues of infectious diseases and now have a web site dedicated to those issues. I noticed several inquiries to my site from this and decided to investigate what is happening here.
Thank you
James Hoyt
www.heart-intl.net

link   
very interested in the paranormal. i look forward to using this site for references, information, and opinions.

link   
I discovered ATS whilst researching USAF black projects and believe i have alot to give and learn from the other members of ATS on this subject and many others.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wish to contribute to any threads that my experiences have helped me to become a expert in. Also I have many questions like many that could be answered

link   
i am a tech. of serveral trades, due to all the out-source jobs. i find your subjects of disscussion smart and of interest to me. the truth of what is going on in todays events is better to know it, than to be blind and surprised by it.

link   
hey, i am a new user to this website, and i really like it. my friend (SEAL Trident, was the one who got me into this site) anyway, i am ready to dive into the fun!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm currently a pre-university student who find it hard to resist the temptation of sharing and obtaining precious information from forums. This is the 2nd forum I find interesting, of which is well maintained by dedicated moderators, making every topics/threads under the appropriate categories, thus making surfing and knowledge-seeking an easy task. Topics on war against terrorism, mysteries, science and technology, medical updates as well as education interest me most. I hope to put whateer I've learnt to use here by sharing my thoughts and opinions on issues.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I want to help by providing discussions as well as joining in on the current discussions and events on ABOVETOPSECRET.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Third grade teacher from Iowa who has lurked on this site long enough and is finally becoming a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join