It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I Hold a AAS in Architectural Technology from Otero Junior College La Junta, Colorado class of 1979 a past member of Gamma Tau a engineering fraternity there at the time. Also Los Alamos National Laboritories brought a working Tokomak Reactor to my graduating Gamma Tau party and we passed around an item that will for ever identify everyone who was there for life. I currently do computer tech work. Also while in college a computer program I wrote became a property of the USA DOD and they still are holding it hostage today. This program was written in fotran on a DEC main frame and to say the least was most unusual as to how it displayed text on the crt all the way from the front to the back of the crt in layers scrolling left to right and right to left top to bottom and bottom to top. This was layered all the way to back of the crt from the front.. Anyone who knows where I can access the Pueblo server where this program is reported to be today I would greatly appreciate assistance in this matter especially now that the USA GOV and myself do not have working relationship anymore..

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am here to gather information about strange things and see what evidence there is to back up claims that most people flat out ignore.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, ive always believed that there is a very big conspiracy going on because there have been alot of happenings in the global arena that can not be explained. I believe that this website has information that will help me with answers to alot of questions that i have concerning the unexplained events. Am particulary reading up on the new world order which i believe, some of the most influencial people of the world are involved

link   
I hope to learn the true meaning of the holy grail because i read a book called the da vinci code and after reading about it i went online to see of they were true. I then was surprised to see different ways about the holy grail and how the stories were different. I would like to contribute my views from the book. I am a middle aged hoping for an answer.

link   
im a passionate artist and thinker, but i like to retain a very humble way of life. i hope to offer a very simplistic opinion on matters. and hope to tap into peoples varied opinions.

link   
I am a seeker of truth. My contribution is any knowledge I have gained in years of study. My style is investigative and deductive reasoning.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm mainly to here to learn.....Im very interested in paranormal studies.....Enough Said.

link   
Hello,My nane is Robert.I have some the need to aquire imformation and to give my opinion.

link   
im just really interested in the truth about the lies were told..about everything, and hope to learn.

link   
I hope to learn from this site,and from what I will learn,teach others that come to the site.Also to teach what I have learned from other things such as the bible to help the cycle of learning to keep going.

link   
As a prophecy student, I would like to use this forum to analyze current events in light of Bible prophecy, and relay any important findings to others.

link   
looking to find who's who in the diferent areas of manufacturing

link   
I have always been drawn to any information regarding the Philadelphia Experiment.
My contribution at this point is about support.I hoope to keep learning about the Truth. Cygus

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Open-minded researcher

link   
Hi, I have a huge interest in religion and alternative history. I enjoy researching crptozoology as well. I hope to contribute my knowledge of old testament information e.g. proof of events. Also alternative history e.g. vinemas

link   
I am from repubilc of ireland.I want give an honest account of things i have witnessed and hope to recieve the same.

link   
I am a 42 yr old female with cronic heartburn and can't afford the high medical cost and medications.

link   
I hope to lear more about the Veit Nam war. While I was in the navy fronm 1968 to 1974 anjd a hospital corpsman with the marines I did not go to that war. I like to find out what really ahppened.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
For starters, my name is Paige Peach, and I am currently attending Senior 4. In the near future I hope to attend University of Toronto and possibly take Architecture, another one of my passions. I am involved in numerous sports, such as Hockey and Tennis. If I were accepted I would hope to contribute a regular supply of works on controversial topics. As well, another one of my interests is uncovering the conspiracies behind past historical events. Currently, I am in the process of writing a 30 page essay on the events of the Balfour Declaration. As well, in the past I have also written pieces on the atomic bomb and Sweden's involvement, as well as controversial topics surrounding Hiroshima, the Illuminati, and The World Bank. If accepted onto this site, I'd hope to share excerpts from these projects.
From what I have read, this site deals with topics from all sides of the spectrum. Similarly, all forms of opinions. By being apart of this site, I would hope to understand others reasons for thinking, and hopefully be able to have stimulating debates on these topics. I'd also hope to learn other key points to the topics which interest me, and hopefully provide insight to them as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this short introduction, and I hope to hear from you in the near future.
- Paige

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories, however events in the past few years have made me think and I find this forum to be one of the better places for the exchange of ideas and perhaps I can learn something new, while also contributing what I think to be my perspective so as to be scrutinized by my peers.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join