It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have been involved in the ideas of freedom since James Dean explained to me what freedom really means.

link   
a special witness to some things which regard domestic terrorism issues. I've reported my findings to the authorities and maintain interests in the issues which I know.

link   
Just a 45 yo man trying to find truth and a reason for our existance

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
TC here. I have been lurking on the net for over ten years in search of the truth. My home is the FreedomCrowsNest.org - you should check it out, it's a real trip.
Peace,
TC

link   
I am a chemist who had to leave labs at 33 because got intoxicated with neurotoxins and other chemicals. Now am 57. Since a very long time I dedicate to environmental subjects, music, plastic arts and astrology. I have been receiving a sort of "signals", some numbers, and other. I am sure all of us are part of a mosaic, and everyone has something to learn from each other. Venezuela is the country where I live.

link   
Since the discovery of superheavy elements, and gravity waves, space drives are possible, except nobody can control amplification. Does this mean Newton and Einstein really agree?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i'd just like to share my beliefs about conspiracies and stuff like that, from a non-conspiracy theorist point of view. i don't intend to cause trouble, but the theories interest me

link   
Iam a sheriff in cook county illinois. I will contribute knowledge about the meaning of some of the book of revelation.There are facts that have been agreed on by my recieving the holy spirit in 2004. The gig is truely up on this pit of a planet.

PFG

link   
Curious about suppressed natural cures

link   
I have been interested in conspiracies for a long time. I hope I can add to this board.

link   
I've always been fascinated by urban legends, and the speed at which they travel, even before internet; someone always starts with, 'this happened to someone I know..', or 'it's true, i remember reading about it in the paper years ago...' and persists in the veracity of the story, no matter how crazy. I enjoy reading about new urban legends, debunking of urban legends, and new versions of existing legends.

link   
Im here reserching a topic for school based on the book 1984 a book about a totalitarian "Big Brother" type goverment and looking for ways to compare it to moderm sociaty i need reserch material (books websites ect.) about brainwashing, courruption in goverment, censorship, control of the media, and survailance of citzens ect anything will help so pls help me out thx

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i am a companion mason in the memphis misraim rite. i have a immense interest in the occult and in conspiracy theories. I consider i will be a nice addition to your community.

link   
stationed at RAF WOODBRIGE 1965
WORKED ON THE B-57 WEAPONS TECH

link   
hi, respectful guy from virginia, usa. open to all sides of any story.

link   
Seeking truth through speculation is dangerous and exciting...

link   
I am a student and seek to gain wisdom and likewise share helpful information.

link   
I'm a student in the Midwest majoring in Computer Engineering and Business. I've been lurking on the boards for a few days now. I find the content interesting and enjoyable to read (helps pass the time since it's summer and I'm bored). While I'm certainly open to some of the paranormal stuff and conspiracies here, I do think I can provide respectful skepticism to some of the ideas that I feel aren't scrutinized enough. Things I'd like to learn, or improve, is my own way of evaluating others' ideas and sources. Too often, I find myself getting sucked in to some crazy idea on some crazy website. I'd like to be able to learn to be able to step back, research things myself, and form my own judgements on claims people make (mainstream or not). I look forward to participating. You seem to have a great and unique community setup.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm from Cornwall, UK. I'm 16, female and interested in the paranormal, aliens and anything that hasn't beensolved. I hope to find out more about conspiracies and also discover everyone elses ideas towards each topic, I hope to contribute into discussions and see everyone else's points aswel as my own. thank you for listening sorry its short.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have been an avid reader of dan brown and i am now interested in what goes on in the background.
I hope to get an insite into things i've ignored in the past

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join