It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i saw a grey alien

FX

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I applied earlier today, guess I have to include something here or be declined. I've been following the Prophet Yahweh thread with great interest for several days now and am eager to jump into the discussion.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wish to contribute some of my knowledge as well as learn from others about what's REALLY going on behind the scenes in our Government.
I also want to know what I can do to help those who find themselves oppressed or even threatened by or present Government.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I know of movies about secret aircraft that can be downloaded using torrent technology. I would like to learn more about secret aircraft technology and I think I found the right place.

link   
i hope to contribute a rashial thuoght in discussions and to learn other people thuoghts

link   
I am 43 years old...I live in the State of New York....and I have to say, to the BIG question: "Are We Alone?"...No. Comon' now...Think about it...in all the universe and galaxies, out of ALL the planets that there are, including our planet, Earth, who are we to assume that Earth is the only planet with life on it...ANY kind of life for that matter? Just think about that for a moment...And also, we've sent people to the moon...we've sent people to mars...why is it so hard to believe that other life beings have and are doing the same? And we have good people as well as bad people here on earth...so it only stands to reason that there is most likely good and bad life beings on and from other worlds. Just think about that...makes sense, does'nt it?

link   
I hope to learn a lot about conspiracies because I am really interrested in the subject but to tell you the truth I dont know much but thats what I am willing and hoping to learn

link   
I hope to bring my personal opinion, and idea's to conspiracies and facts. I'm only 16, but I enjoy a good conspiracy, and bring a wide range of knowledge in several topics.

link   
I'm here to live and learn.

Each one, teach one.

link   
I just love lively debate, love researching for lively debate, and from experience on other boards, I know I can be a worthwhile contributor. Not only that - I can spell (!!) and I know my punctuation.
I believe I can express my opinion innoffensively, but also that sarcasm is the highest form of wit. I'm also adhere to the 'less is more' adage, and if you can say what you need to in five words, why use 50?

Having said that, I now rest my case....

link   
I hope to contribute my knowledge and fascination with the topic of German ww2 projects.

link   
looking for the unknown.....

link   
Interested since always in paranormal

link   
Coast to Coast AM listener. Sci Fi buff. I'm a student of comparative religions with a focus on proto-rabbinic Judaism and Jewish history in general. I'm a would be graphic artist and heraldry is my main hobby, but I've been interested in the UFO debate for many years. Just looking to throw my two cents out there from time to time and listen to what others have to say on the subject of UFOs (et al).

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Interested in Loch Ness.

link   
Really Interested In the Loch Ness Monster, before and after reading Steve Alten's new work of fiction based on actual findings.

pp

link   
i saw a group of burning square shaped objets flighing north to south over perth wa on sunday nite and wanted to tell someone

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I would like to add some of my own insights on various issues. I also feel I can learn alot from these boards and this site, because the people here really look into things.

link   
I'm garg. I wanted to contribute some stuff to the yahweh threads
and just generally participate all over the forum. Thanks

link   
I want to live my life as if the New World Order is not close, and I will continue to do so. But make no mistake, I know it's close, and so do all of you. Weather or not you acually believe the Illuminati are real, you all know that you feel that there is something terribly wrong with the world lately. You cannot deny it.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join