It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In my opinion, peak oil is like a wave. It starts small, gets bigger and bigger untill it comes crashing down upon all the little critters in its way.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello, I'm Simon. I stumbled upon ATS quite by accident, however it now holds the top spot in my news links. Corporate Media is not fooling me. The truth on all things is there to find, but it takes objectivity of thought to discover the truth. I bring skepticism and reasoning and hope to learn more truth. Our hyper-medicated nation needs to detox and wake up to what is going on around us. The control being exercised through the Media to placate America is being master-minded by big business and government and it is time for it all to stop. I'm here to see more of people who deny ignorance and aren't fooled by the Media either.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i wish to provide info on the NWO UFOs aliens and govnmt cover ups i am knowlegdeable on these issues and wish to learn more about all subjects

link   
ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is lacking the truth or refusing to learn the truth.

link   
Some of my knowledge and expirence in different things Ive been through is what I hope to share with people.

link   
Greetings! I would like to be able to post to shed some personal Bohemian Grove experiences

link   
A local person to RAF Machrihanish, who is very interested with the comments on this site!!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't have pride in this countries imperialistic ways and I will not support it.

link   
I am 21 years old and I believe that the dreams that I have are telling me about my future and I have no clue how to handle them

link   
Married Male, independent voter, Mac user who believes Windows is evil. Wanting to learn more secrets.

link   
I have had these bad dreams for 13 years, I have them out of the blue for no reason or when I'm thinking about religion. But my dreams always do what i call "catch me" because its always when im almost asleep and then i cant break out of it once it starts. I am not a vulgar person, but when these bad demonic images appear in my head and my head feels like its spinning, I start cussing at them beyond belief to leave me alone, and that just makes it worse. I talked to christain family members and they told me to tell them to go away and leave my home In the blood of Jesus Christ and that they dont belong here. I tell them God is my father and to leave now!!!!! it always works, sometimes faster than others, depends on how much energy I have to fight. Then again, yes, it always seems to happen when I'm extremely tired or like I said, thinking about religion and praying. So i dont really understand it, sometimes I hold my husbands hand if i feel it coming and I'm able to wake up before it gets ahold of me. My brother has had these same experiences. He has had dreams of things that have happened in the bible , that he didnt even know until he told family about the dreams.I also have dreams that seem to hint evil and to stay away, they always make me want to wake up and pray and to make sure i dont get too far from God.

link   
to keep an eye on the events and actions of the world.

link   
I hope to contibute my opinion on various subjects and help to prove or disprove theories.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to join your forums to benefit from the experience and advice of other members.

link   
hi i am highli interested in computers and secter ufo /military things i am 14 yrs old am nt a geek

link   
Would like to learned more about medical law.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I hope to learn more about the alien system that are watching is. As an astral projector a few times, the aliens knowledge I have a bit .

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
38 year old man born in boston mass. and raised in ft worth texas i hope to contribute alittle bit more than is required (in life as well as this forum). i hope to learn enough that i have my parents respect and daughters love ERIN GO BRAGH

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I seek the truth in politics and judicial reform

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I hope to contribute intelligent discussion to this forum. I hope to learn more about subjects that I do not know much about, and things that I do know about. I am interested in many of the things discussed here, and I feel that this site will help to increase my knowledge of those subjects. Thank you for creating this great place.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join