It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More play-to-pay shenanigans with the First Family?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

You mean the investigations that include thousands of pages of documentation, hours of surveillance footage, and testimony from Trump's lawyers?

Yep, lets see some of those investigation. We already have the thousands of pages of docs, surveillance footage and testimony.

So, can we pierce Bidens attorney-client privilege?
Instead of handing out immunity deals, can we turn his allies under the full force of the DoJ?
Can we charge him in multiple states under novel legal arguments and grounds?
Can we get the media to also push the narrative against Biden?

You are a joke Xcalibur.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: hangedman13

You mean like Ivanka getting awarded 20+ patents in China shortly after Trump was elected. I don't seem to recall any investigation being done into that.

Ohh please. How much time and money has been spent digging into Trump and his family! Lots of people would come forward with "we got him" and time after time it was a disappointment because they HAD NOTHING. But when it comes to the Bidens Shady activities we get redactions in official documents, denials that get proven to be lies and most telling, avoidance during hearings of the subject at hand.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: hangedman13

You mean like Ivanka getting awarded 20+ patents in China shortly after Trump was elected. I don't seem to recall any investigation being done into that.

what was illegal ?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Why would it be a coincidence? Considering her current role, it's probably safe to bet she's an art collector. Also considering her current role, it wouldn't be surprising her and Hunter ran into each other at a White House function and she mentioned she bought one of his pieces. L

No one is buying Hunter's crap art paintings for their artistic value. He's got the talent and depth of a third-grader. Find one art critic that has anything positive to say, their credibility would be shot.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

He did say he thought it would be fun to continue to work his influence from the shadows.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
can anyone prove hunter was the real one that made the paintings?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

They were trademarks, not patents.

If they are as easy to get here, nothing at all. Registration process. Easy Peasy.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ive seen much better work in a community college exhibition. Very much better work, that sells by these worthy students for less than $500.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

Once again, until you have a timeline how can you make any claims about whether or not anything nefarious happened?

If she bought the painting after she already had the position, is there anything wrong with that? Even if she bought the painting before she had the position, if Biden didn't find out until after, is there anything wrong with that?

I don't get it ? Why are you so willing to line up and take bullets for these clearly corrupt Politicians ? Do you imagine Joe Biden will drop in one day at your house and rub your belly telling you " you're a good boy " .

Mate not only are Joe and Hunter as bad as they say but ohhhhhh the truth is so much worse. Yet you ignore , divert and play damage control for what is only half the Truth .

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Talk about hyperbole, nothing here is equal to taking a bullet.

I think Threadbare asked a good question, where is the damning proof that would help build a case?

It certainly isn't in the links in the OP.

All I have seen is , "I believe" and "I think" and that is cool and all but those are "just like your opinion, man".

Personally, I also think they are dirty, both the Bidens and Trump. If they can get away with it, good for them. To me it seems like one side is mad cause their guy is having a hard time getting away with it.

Sometimes it is pretty sweet to not have skin in the game.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Heard on drive time radio:

She bought the painting 8 months before she got the appointment.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He makes paintings in his brain with a blow pen only the blow goes up the nose and the painting is a myraid of news articles put forth in a collaborative setting similarly to a collage

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

All I have seen is , "I believe" and "I think" and that is cool and all but those are "just like your opinion, man".

I recall a President being impeached on these very things . but that's " just like my opinion man "

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I recall a President being impeached on these very things . but that's " just like my opinion man "

Yes, that was your "guy is having a hard time getting away with it".

If you didn't notice, I don't care if they can pull it off or not. That is to their betterment, not mine. Equally, if they fail that is to their determent, not mine.

You want to say Trump is clean when he is on the record saying he played the game and gave money to politicians so that he could call in the favors?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

You mean the investigations that include thousands of pages of documentation, hours of surveillance footage, and testimony from Trump's lawyers?

Explain to me how that has any similarity to the speculation going on in this thread.

speculation you say?

LOL, let me show you what speculation really looks like. Now brace yourself, this is going to be quite dificult to respond to, as it hits quite hard in the area you brought up.

Why would it be a coincidence? Considering her current role, it's probably safe to bet she's an art collector. Also considering her current role, it wouldn't be surprising her and Hunter ran into each other at a White House function and she mentioned she bought one of his pieces.

This is Adam Schiff level speculation. She probably dropped a bag of coke in a cubby on her way out as well.
Democrats, accusing others of what they themselves are doing for 40 years.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You want to say Trump is clean when he is on the record saying he played the game and gave money to politicians so that he could call in the favors?

he should have named names.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

All the major business in the country donate to politicians. Some donate to both sides.

I remember when Oracle got caught handing Grey Davis, governor of CA, a campaign check for 25k when he chose Oracle for all the CA govt IT. I saw how they spread it around the Navy too. They didn't have the superior product, by any means.

It's what businesses do. Cost of staying in business.

edit on 7/26/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Heard on drive time radio:

She bought the painting 8 months before she got the appointment.

He will literally say “that doesn’t matter”.
I kid you not.
Not too long ago when a Hunter Biden took a payoff, then the prez-daddy gave a payoff, it was considered way more proof than is needed to start an investigation.
Today our little lefty kids will say “Weeelll …. Do you have the video that says “here is your painting payoff for the chairmanship …… and here is the chairmanship for your painting payoff ? If not, it’s all dismissed ! Weeeee !”
They actually think like this, or at least lie like this.
24 / 7

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: JinMI

Explain to me how that has any similarity to the speculation going on in this thread.

speculation you say?

LOL, let me show you what speculation really looks like. Now brace yourself, this is going to be quite dificult to respond to, as it hits quite hard in the area you brought up.

Why would it be a coincidence? Considering her current role, it's probably safe to bet she's an art collector. Also considering her current role, it wouldn't be surprising her and Hunter ran into each other at a White House function and she mentioned she bought one of his pieces.

This is Adam Schiff level speculation. She probably dropped a bag of coke in a cubby on her way out as well.
Democrats, accusing others of what they themselves are doing for 40 years.

It would be funny as hell if she was in the WH that day. But I think the best bet is a dealer disguised as a tourist leaving it for Hunter. Who probably thought it was just the slickest idea ever.
We’ve never seen anything like this in the WH, the combination of arrogance, stupidity, and criminality.
Roger Clinton, Hugh Rodham, and Billy Carter are laughing their asses off that there is somebody in there now who is stupider and more failed than them.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Sure, I get that it is the way the system works, seems they just have to find ways to make it seem like there isn't a direct tit-for-tat. That is what I mean by getting away with it or not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join