It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More play-to-pay shenanigans with the First Family?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here is a recent art sale hitting the news. Seems they broke the ethics rules agreed upon.

We all know it's laundering the money from the sale of the appointment.

How can this be ignored while we stretch the law to indict the other guy?

justthenews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Jul 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's really quite simple.

1. Orange man bad.
2. Joe has the ultimate impeachment insurance... 3 terrifying words...

President Kamala Harris.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

'Hunter Biden sold art to Democratic donor whom father appointed to prestigious board' and 'White House Sets Ethics Plan for Sales of Hunter Biden’s Art
The president’s son will be able to sell his paintings through a New York dealer, who will not disclose the buyers or the prices.'

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on here. Most elite write a book to hide where their instant wealth came from; hunter has AI or someone else throw paint on a canvas for him and signs his name.

No way the imbecile has the ability to create anything that takes an ounce of effort.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How can what be ignored? You have no timeline or even any details to even suggest anything untoward happened.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

How can what be ignored? You have no timeline or even any details to even suggest anything untoward happened.

Lmao. We really are now at a place where democrat fat cats are lining up and throwing 6 figures at Hunter for infantile finger paintings, and receiving lucrative appointments from his daddy …… and from the lefties we get “like wow man you can’t prove anything is wrong”.
Yep, this is the level of discourse now. And no shame whatsoever, as always.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Do you know when she bought the painting? Do you know when Hunter found out she bought one of his paintings? Until we know these things how can you accuse anyone of anything?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Do you know when she bought the painting? Do you know when Hunter found out she bought one of his paintings? Until we know these things how can you accuse anyone of anything?

When I see rich people pay lots of money for garbage that will never be worth anything, and then receive big perks from the seller’s president daddy, I believe it’s a payoff and a quid pro quo.
Yes, it still requires investigation and proof to prosecute. Unless you’re Trump.
I’m guessing you just don’t get it that opining there’s corruption going on ….. is nowhere as ridiculous as claiming that there can’t be any such thing happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well then why did the White House go through so much effort to obfuscate who was buying his paintings? The lack of transparency is what has aroused so much suspicion! Kinda funny how if this was a Trump family issue this would be getting every Democrat on the warpath, but it's a Biden so not a peep.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

You mean like Ivanka getting awarded 20+ patents in China shortly after Trump was elected. I don't seem to recall any investigation being done into that.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Once again, until you have a timeline how can you make any claims about whether or not anything nefarious happened?

If she bought the painting after she already had the position, is there anything wrong with that? Even if she bought the painting before she had the position, if Biden didn't find out until after, is there anything wrong with that?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Exactly. We all know its money laundering. Speakers fees , books, now bad art. Political favors in return.

Some folks here are as disingenuous as Joe Biden, 'where's the money?'.

No shame at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

One big difference is that she had Chinese trademarks (not patents) long before Daddy even ran for POTUS.

I don't believe the same can be said for old Hunter. Art is a recent endeavour.

Can you name anything else the Biden family sold for all those millions?
edit on 7/25/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You mean like Ivanka getting awarded 20+ patents in China shortly after Trump was elected. I don't seem to recall any investigation being done into that.

LOL, Pelosi was too busy impeaching Trump for having a rally on Jan 6. You missed your window. NOw the world will never know about Kushner and his saudi billions, or Ivanka and her billions in patents she got. I heard they made Stormy give Trump an extra BJ as part of the settlement.

Are you this pathetic in real life?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There is no such thing as fashion patents. There are trademarks, but those don't have to be awarded, just registered. Which is pretty simple in most countries, isnt it?

I have never understood how the left can say that Ivanka laundered the Chinese payolla via these trademarks.

And SA INVESTED money in Kushner's investment firm. Doesnt that mean they can withdraw it anytime and it's not in any way Kushner's billions? Yeah, he got a commission. Standard business practice, right? And AFTER Trump was out of office.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"when Hunter found out"?
A) Probably when she bought it as instructed.

b) Or it's just an astronomical (and lucrative for both parties) coincidence.

I'm going with A.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Why would it be a coincidence? Considering her current role, it's probably safe to bet she's an art collector. Also considering her current role, it wouldn't be surprising her and Hunter ran into each other at a White House function and she mentioned she bought one of his pieces. L

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, Pelosi was too busy impeaching Trump for having a rally on Jan 6. You missed your window. NOw the world will never know about Kushner and his saudi billions, or Ivanka and her billions in patents she got. I heard they made Stormy give Trump an extra BJ as part of the settlement.

Are you this pathetic in real life?

I think that’s a big yes.
We’re arguing with children who spend about a half second thinking about what they say. It’s make noise / commotion and nothing else.
In real life these guys probably just start yipping and yapping and refuse to stop talking until everybody leaves.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hypocrite alert!

If only we can apply the same standards of investigation and law as Trump receives...

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You mean the investigations that include thousands of pages of documentation, hours of surveillance footage, and testimony from Trump's lawyers?

Explain to me how that has any similarity to the speculation going on in this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Be attentive to possible, impending false flags to disrupt the process. This goes WELL beyond Jotato & Co. and involves LAYERS of corruption.

The sheer depravity of their family speaks volumes to what they're willing to do.

Sidebar: Anyone else notice how Obama is practically non-existent these days? I'm not exactly looking for him by any means, mind you. It's just strange how he's practically never mentioned at all about anything. 🤔

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join