It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks for putting your foot in your mouth so I don't have to. No Where in that quote do I refer to myself as a War hero. I am not a war hero and would never claim such. And you may want to do a little better research on who qualifies to be a vietnam vet. I'm sure the good folk at the local VA hospital(and my primary care physician there) would be happy to bring me up on charges of fraud if my DD-214 were fake.

But thats a bit off topic soooo. I have a proposition for ya pal. My reporter friend at the St. Pete Times would love to do a piece on ya. What would ya say to a meet? I'll even pay for her plane flight to whatever planet you happen to be on.
How can ET prevent you from doing what you want? C'mon they holdin yer family hostage? What's stoppin ya? They got some kinda invisible wall keepin you from the outside world? How about a real world answer and not some porous hocus pocus.
Because 'they aren't ready' is no answer.
Let me say it slowly- W H A T I S S T O P P I N G Y O U
My guess is the real answer is-
cause it's all bologna.

How bout just answering my questions and stop with the attempts at character asassination. They're as lame as your excuse for not going prime time.

[edit on 5/19/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Can somebody give me a brief synopsis or yall going to make me read the whole thread pleeeease

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Can somebody give me a brief synopsis or yall going to make me read the whole thread pleeeease

yeah, haha, this sleeper dude knows ET's and he writes some awesome stuff. Go back and read it. Longhairbrokebackmtncowboy is jealous and likes to try to fight like a juvenile.

thats about it

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, well the little brats back. Your mommy let ya out the playpen?
Your not very inventive name calling shows who the real juvenile is.
You gonna try and contribute to the thread or just keep showing your age and mentallity?
Go play with your blocks and see if ya can come up with something moderndayhansolo.
I'd like to see if you can actually make an intelligent statement in regards the topic and not attack me by trying to insult my screen name. well?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
yeah, haha, this sleeper dude knows ET's and he writes some awesome stuff. Go back and read it. Longhairbrokebackmtncowboy is jealous and likes to try to fight like a juvenile.

thats about it

I'm of the opinion that all the people that give Sleeper a hard time on this thread (longhaircowboy included) are just frustrated from the lack of physical evidence.. I find that I too am frustrated, just because i've wanted to know the answers to everything related to this stuff my whole life, but instead, only have the opportunity to read about it from various sources and to take it all on faith.

If ya don't like what you're reading, you can take it as a fictional story and leave it at that, or simply stop visiting this particular thread...

Whether this is all true or not, Sleeper is putting his butt on the line, and deserves curteous and respectful replies from us... Just my humble opinion by the way...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Actually this thread is about extraterrestials but while I was reading one of Branton's books something got my attention and is a perfect example how dummy is sometimes people's disbelieve:

"The cover-up was so successful that as late as 1985 a senior scientist with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, Dr. Al Hibbs, would look at a video tape of an enormous flying saucer and state the record, 'I'm not going to assign anything to that [UFO] phenomena without a lot more data.' Dr. Hibbs was looking at the naked emperor and saying, 'He certainly looks naked, but that doesn't prove he's naked.'

Funny, isn't it?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Are computers human technology ? Or reverse engineered from Roswell ?

I read somewhere on the net, that greys were making computers.Is it true ?

Alien technology should be more superior than the computers we use today, or is it same in other planets ? Like is it also pentium 4 somewhere in a other planet ?

Shortly, did you see a computer in the space ship or the in the planet you have been ? If yes, what did it look like ?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2013

Alien technology should be more superior than the computers we use today, or is it same in other planets ? Like is it also pentium 4 somewhere in a other planet ?

I sure hope they are better software developers / coders than humans are. Correct me if I am wrong, but is The "Software Crisis" is still a reality? We have surpassed our wildest dreams with hardware to date - yet our software is our weakest link.

Irrelevant to the thread apologies.

Can we as humans look past physical proof? Cause I am tipping if we can't - then this thread is going to end soon if not not it will be rhetoric infinitum.

If this thread is to discredit sleeper or find holes in his/hers story then so be it, however, to date, i find nothing that dramatically changes my life and the way I should live it, fact or fiction - it is irrelevant.

Albeit, the hope that someday I may be able to enter a black hole and come out the other side for the hell of it, that I would like to see. pretty cool!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

They are not reversed engineered but all our technology is from ET very little from Roswell, though

As far as I know humans are making computers---ETs have better things to do

Alien technology is so far ahead of what’s on earth it’s not funny

Humans receive technology as they need it----only one hundred years ago they only needed whale oil for their lamps

There are millions of planets just like earth and they too have the same technology---and computers as we have

Shortly, did you see a computer in the space ship or the in the planet you have been ? If yes, what did it look like ?

Inside the ship I found no instrumentation as what we would have in a cockpit of an airplane----there was nothing on the ship that I could determine to be instrumentation---the ship moved by brain waves----they let me play a little bit with it

Compared to our world their world is total magic

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hello sleeper do you converse with these beings all the time i'm sorry if you all ready answered this, but i have hit my head way to many times to try and read this whole thread, what i would like to know is do they ever get involved in ordinary peoples lives to make things go one way or the other,because i feel like i should be doing something different in my life right now i just dont know what.maybe thay could swing by and help me out,not tring to be funny but Ill take help were i can get it.thanks

XL5

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sleeper, to say that they give us technology as we need it is very poorly said. If that were the case, we would have the cures to every thing as sick people need it, food replicators as hungry people need it. Also, we should also have free energy as poor people need it and antigravity as potholes and traffic jams are a problem and don't forget AI to drive for us as alot of people are careless drivers and die.

If you had said that "they give us technology as we are ready for it", that would have been better. I personally think we don't use enough rubbers or brains and never will.

Do the little guys you talk with know if any other types of aliens plan on giving us anything to look forward to?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Hello sleeper do you converse with these beings all the time i'm sorry if you all ready answered this, but i have hit my head way to many times to try and read this whole thread, what i would like to know is do they ever get involved in ordinary peoples lives to make things go one way or the other,because i feel like i should be doing something different in my life right now i just dont know what.maybe thay could swing by and help me out,not tring to be funny but Ill take help were i can get it.thanks

Your signature tells me that you are no dummy, nevertheless because you asked and for others that might read this thread and get something out of it ET gives his two cents:

On the other side of the curtain the vast majority of souls---people if you will, live like kings. Most are richer than Midas, would make Bill Gates look like a pauper in comparison.

Here on earth the vast majority live no better than animals. The main difference is that those on the other side know that resources of the mind are limitless, here many believe that they came from slim and others believe they must live impoverished lives to appease the gods----rubbish

Each of us have the power of superman and each one of us is as wealthy as our brethren on the other side----filthy rich with unlimited resources

No one can make a flower bloom, the flower must bloom on its own----no one on this planet can hold anyone down---the power to shine or not too shine is within each of us

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Sleeper, to say that they give us technology as we need it is very poorly said. If that were the case, we would have the cures to every thing as sick people need it, food replicators as hungry people need it. Also, we should also have free energy as poor people need it and antigravity as potholes and traffic jams are a problem and don't forget AI to drive for us as alot of people are careless drivers and die.

Each soul came into this world alone and each soul will have to find its way out of the muck on its own----some people appear to have advantages and that’s because they do---they came in at a higher level

Utopia already exists on billions of worlds in this galaxy, earth is not utopia, earth is a proving ground for those who want to get to utopia----however everyone is capable of improving their own lives considerably while here on earth if they pick up on the clues all around them

I personally think we don't use enough rubbers or brains and never will.

That’s why we are down here----when we begin to use our minds and not abuse them we become aware of the bigger picture----there is no need or lack, those are illusions to keep people in their place---wallowing in self-pity and despair

We can break free of those chains or remain in them with the rest of the congregation

Do the little guys you talk with know if any other types of aliens plan on giving us anything to look forward to?

The little guys are more than enough for us little brains

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
sleeper said :
There are millions of planets just like earth and they too have the same technology---and computers as we have

So they copied our (human) technology ?

Can they make music ? Do they have other musical instruments different from ours ? Do you know about these ??

Thanks.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So they copied our (human) technology ?

There is no such thing as human technology

In the United States there are thousands of public schools and most of the schools have the same textbooks----each school did not create the textbooks they buy them from the publishers

The same technology that earth "receives" other planets like earth receive as well

Can they make music ? Do they have other musical instruments different from ours ? Do you know about these ??

If you were taken off this planet and put down onto a planet that is at the same level as earth you wouldn't know you ever left earth

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So, if those people are at the same stage of development as we are, why can't we receive any signs of their activity from space ? (I mean radiowaves, etc.) Through the XX сentury and up to today there was no hard evidence, which would tell us that someone like us exists in our galaxy. A SETI programme gave no results so far although this is a pretty serious project with a powerful Aresibo telescope involved.
My second question to you sleeper is: What is this type of spacecraft ? It's a frame from an STS-75 "smoking gun" footage taken from shuttle Columbia.

What are these crafts doing out there ? Is this a type of spacecraft you entered in the past ?

Thanks.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Leevi]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi
So, if those people are at the same stage of development as we are, why can't we receive any signs of their activity from space ? (I mean radiowaves, etc.) Through the XX сentury and up to today there was no hard evidence, which would tell us that someone like us exists in our galaxy. A SETI programme gave no results so far although this is a pretty serious project with a powerful Aresibo telescope involved.

For one the galaxy is huge and we can’t pick up a fraction of the bazillions of signals and energy waves emanating from all over the place

Second they are in our skies, orbiting and flying all over the space above us----in our cities yet no one seems to detect them

NASA and SETI and several governments know about ET flying around earth, and they have picked up some signals, but they are not ready to disclose those things to the general public because it would make earthlings look inferior----ET respects that and therefore are going alone with our governments’ wishes

My second question to you sleeper is: What is this type of spacecraft ? It's a frame from an STS-75 "smoking gun" footage taken from shuttle Columbia.

It’s swamp gas that has escaped through the earth’s atmosphere because we humans were careless and let the Ozone open up----

Or it’s a vehicle on loan to the US---they have a few

What are these crafts doing out there ? Is this a type of spacecraft you entered in the past ?

ET is a silent partner in our space program---but don’t tell anyone I said that---

I haven't entered that one

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
LOL.... I have yet to get a response from you, I really know how your actions work

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sleeper, I would play ping ball with you anyday, but I can tell you, with just two questions I would have your 98 pages a reality of lies...

Please give me the opportunity, I understand your writing style quit well, I swear I have not read 20 pages of this thread, I can see other things too, I can see what the skeptics are saying, I can see what the gullable people see, and I can see what you see... note, I don't need technology to do this. Just the Human brain.

Now this is the internet, not a very intellegent way of displaying a theory of yours in this way, but that's the difference I can see why you do, it's rubbish, for example the way you write your answers is quite revealing, again most know exactly what I mean, you have not said one fact about this ET

and you couldnt write a book, you need to save your mind, and stop using it in a foul way.

I'm loving it already..................

Remember I have not asked the questions yet

[edit on 21-5-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Your posts on this thread are the most accurate I have ever read regarding E.T.'s on ATS. Thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions.

john lear

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join