It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Sleeper,

-Is there anything more you can reveal regarding the existence of aliens rather then objective analogies, be it in a photographic or predictive sense?

They are not photogenic----literally---and I’m not a psychic that does predictions---they sometimes show me things but not material for the tabloids

They let me talk on this thread with certain messages that are subconscious friendly, whereas---the rational mind, the conscious mind, needs physical proof---touch, see, and taste---as a bare minimum

-The 25th of May you have said something will happen. If you are unwilling to share this (yet again I'm unsure why) may I ask you how this "event" makes you feel. Is it good/bad and will it effect the world in any shape or form?

Overall it will be a positive thing and it will effect the whole world, its new information and I’m not sure how many people will be aware of it and its’ long term implications

Sleeper you aren't just a regular human. You are someone who's making fantastic claims to the existence of UFO technology and have yet to actually prove anything. While I can except the fact that you a merely sharing you experience, and thus "proof" can never be truly attained, you continue to tease the fact that you have "proof" or evidence you are unwilling to share because you have been requested not to.

Believe it or not I am not aware that I am teasing until I post the material and I read it once or twice or some one as you did points it out to me---I don’t like to be teased and therefore I don’t like to tease---now on the other hand ET is big on teasing----so I’m going to use the age-old copout---ET made me do it

Has it occured to you that perhaps ET left you with so much information so that you could share it? Though they might have requested otherwise, if they are truly in command of destiny then surely whatever decision you take ET has concluded and prepared for.

If ET wants it out there it will be put out there, I’m not hogging information for my own consumption----what would be the point?

You are acting in a way which is just as bad as a government agency, just what your delivering is the reverse. While the government attempts to cover-up UFO technology releasing disinformation, you are yourself releasing UFO information yet covering up any real proof of their existence. We are all here on these boards to deny some form of ignorance, yet what your releasing expects us to take a leap of faith and consume what your telling us.

Faith is 99.9999 % of what the truth is----everything else is filler

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Another few questions for you Sleeper:

- Are Ghosts/Demons etc real? And if so, what form of reality are they? Are they some form of trapped soul ET forgot (perhaps purposefully) or are they on this planet for a reason?

Ghosts are souls allowed to wonder around for a certain amount of time until they come to some understanding of what is holding them here

The mythological demons are not real, however most of us have a bit of the devil in us

- Does ET have a mobile number so I can get in contact with them?

Yes but I promised I wouldn’t give it out

It sounds stupid, but if they are so intergrated within our society surely they must operate with our technology aswell?

I’m sure it was a Freudian slip on your part but what we call our technology is actually theirs and yes they use the phone, the fax, watch television and surf the net----when in Rome you play like the Romans

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Dude I totally agree!!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

Sleeper,
I recently spoke with a friend of mine who works on the military base in Cape Cod. He won't allow me to use his name, but says there has been quite a bit of "activity" in the night skies lately. Has the south shore in MA become a hot bed?

Not necessarily

But Washington DC and Arizona should be really hot spots in the next few weeks----of course I’m only talking as tourist destinations---

But from where---?

Ok that is teasing but I couldn't help it---

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I find this kinda like the dog track when they let that mechanical rabbit out them dogs run like hell to catch it and never do, but if they do will the dog run again? or do we shoot it?

[edit on 22-5-2006 by skitzo]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What if?

Me or any other person (that is not involved with the gouverment ,nor aliens)
would walk on the street and an ufo came landing down? what shut we do?
shut I simply come with them if they ask to? or run away? or shoot the hell out of them?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
as for them being hot spots... i have been seeing UFO's for quite some time now... yesterday i witnessed 2 UFO's...one during the day and another at night... the first one was when i was talking to my friend about the comet that everyone is talking about and what our take on it was... and something made me look into the sky at the exact time that the object in the sky was making a crazy maneuver and i happened to spot it and point it out to my friend... he saw it just as soon as it was dissapearing... it dissapeared for a couple of seconds or went back out of our atmosphere and then 15 seconds later it came back and was going a different direction and we watched it...and it went away yet aain and then one final time it came out againg going a different direction and then vanished and soon as it left i got the greatest sensation of happiness because i love seeing these creations and being able to witness them... i was thankful for being able to see it and then later that night i was in a car with 4 of my friends driving pretty much in the middle of nowhere...fr no reason at all... it was around a bunch of farms and things and at first nobody really payed attention to these lights in the sky...but my friend who was driving looked out the window and looked scared and shocked and started to panic saying omg do you guys see that? is that a helicopter doing circles or what is that? and we all were looking at it and nobody wanted to believe it was a UFO...so we just stared at it for quite some time as it hovered in circles for awhile and then it got really bright and then vanished in front of everyones eyes... and soon after that nobody talked about it... we were quiet for the whole ride home... as if nobody wanted to say what it really was... the whole time i was thinking to myself why nobody wanted to talk about it... but just as before i got a great sensation after witnessing it and was happy to see it. and not being the opnly one to see it i knew my eyes werent playing tricks on me.

and as you have said before seeker. soon enough everyone will be witnessing these great crafts and more... i cant wait

[edit on 22-5-2006 by TheTruthIsOutThere2012]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FL_Freak
What if?

Me or any other person (that is not involved with the gouverment ,nor aliens)
would walk on the street and an ufo came landing down? what shut we do?
shut I simply come with them if they ask to? or run away? or shoot the hell out of them?

if they land near you and welcome you aboard... i'd more then likely go with them... because its not everyday that you get a chance to do so... chances are like 1 in a billion or less... id personally be so excited to witness the UFO landing and id probably be standing still for quite some time just full of joy and then id get the courage to walk towards it and hopefully it would be good beings and not bad... if it were bad id be really upset but i am the type of person that is hopeful so i think luck would be on my side

you shouldnt fear them... i know they can sense fear and if you were to fear them they probably wouldnt welcome you aboard or if you tried to shoot them... they would more then likely know you were going to do so and would either not land or they would defend themselves... ie heard some stories from the government telling about how they just kill these beings and thats really messed up... most of these E.T.'s are here to help us or gather info...and the way that most people are... when the time comes that we see many of them... it will be mass panic and the first thing people will thionk about are the movies that have been put out about aliens attacking us and nobody would even think for a second that they are coming in peace... the government is very sneaky in covering things up... when a UFO crashes...the excuse is a weather balloon... when someone says they witnessed a UFO they say that it was a helicopter or some type of aircraft or possibly weather phenomenom.. when their are crop circles...they make documenaries of people who know how to make crop circles...although the crop circles that arent man made are impossible for humans to have made them... but basically im just saying that nt many people will welcome these beings and i feel really bad about it... i just wish more people would believe in other life and know that not all of them are evil...

[edit on 22-5-2006 by TheTruthIsOutThere2012]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

-The 25th of May you have said something will happen. If you are unwilling to share this (yet again I'm unsure why) may I ask you how this "event" makes you feel. Is it good/bad and will it effect the world in any shape or form?

Overall it will be a positive thing and it will effect the whole world, its new information and I’m not sure how many people will be aware of it and its’ long term implications

I'm going to hold you to that prediction sleeper.

And I will offer my own prediction. When nothing particularly unusual happens May 25th that affects the "whole world", you will fall back on the copout position of "how many people will be aware of it".

Offering predictions to the masses is a slippery slope. See: "Heaven's Gate".

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the great responses again. Like I said before Sleeper the greatest testament to your story being true is that you continue to reply in the face of adversity.

You said that the 25th of May will reveal new information, is this directly related to ET? Or is this some form of technological advancement? Perhaps a political shift? Eitherway will this single event knock us back? Or is it simply the start of something big? Globally could you give an indication as where this "event" is likely to take? And will it be publicised through the media?

Regarding the teasing its just a shame you seemingly hold back information you have. You said if ET wants to put it out of there ET will. Perhaps you are one of ETs voices?

And yes it was a Freudian slip, but was just using it to emphasise my point about them being immersed in what we percieve as human technology.

A few more questions:

- When our soul goes to the "docking bay" to be assigned a new planet, once we choose the new planet we wish to live in do we remember the "docking bay"?. Is our memory of the relocation process wiped clean? What Im trying to point out is that maybe Ive already lived on this Earth, failed, and thus have been relocated back on this planet.

- Just out of interest, does ET view these forums? Did ET say why you are allowed to post on here? Perhaps you yourself are an ET! Just messing...

If your proof is not photogenic, could you perhaps indicate in what form its in?

Thanks

[edit on 22-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does ET hold the cures for any of the worlds diseases?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You said that the 25th of May will reveal new information, is this directly related to ET? Or is this some form of technological advancement? Perhaps a political shift? Eitherway will this single event knock us back? Or is it simply the start of something big? Globally could you give an indication as where this "event" is likely to take? And will it be publicised through the media?

A seed for change will sprout somewhere in the United States, it will not be publicized unless someone in the loop leaks bits of it out, not presidential candidates, only a start of something big that will be decades in unfolding----it starts this year

Regarding the teasing its just a shame you seemingly hold back information you have. You said if ET wants to put it out of there ET will. Perhaps you are one of ETs voices?

I am a voice for ET but I have to adhere to protocol

- When our soul goes to the "docking bay" to be assigned a new planet, once we choose the new planet we wish to live in do we remember the "docking bay"?. Is our memory of the relocation process wiped clean? What Im trying to point out is that maybe Ive already lived on this Earth, failed, and thus have been relocated back on this planet.

The memory wipe depends on the level you are at----the higher ups can retain some memory----and those higher still have complete access to all their memories and keys to a vast reservoir of knowledge

- Just out of interest, does ET view these forums?

Certainly

Did ET say why you are allowed to post on here?

Yes, to answer the big question, “is this all there is” with scraps and bits of information for those who know how to use them---no this life is not all there is, most only see the small tip of the iceberg and not the massive structure that lays underneath it

Perhaps you yourself are an ET! Just messing...

My wife thinks so but I’m not

If your proof is not photogenic, could you perhaps indicate in what form its in?

No proof for you!----I loved those episodes on Jerry Signfield----those in the soup restaurant----anyway….

Does it look like I’m ducking the question? Yeah, because the last time I used words like pixie dust I nearly lost all credibility, all twenty-five cents of its full value

I have a question----what didn’t you and others take advantage of John Lear’s post on this thread and ask him some questions, the man is well connected and knows a lot, plus he is a celebrity

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
Does ET hold the cures for any of the worlds diseases?

To all of them, and so do humans

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Can you say why these cures are not made available to us?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't think there's anything wrong with questions...it's not a vicious cycle, but a never ending process of discovery - that's what it's all about...

Still reading and still curious...

I wanted to ask some more questions, but they won't be in any order as I'm just writing before I forget...

1) This event or thing that's supposed to occur or come to pass on May 25. You can't divulge what it is, but will you please post after the event occurs to tell us that it has in fact come to pass? (also, can you hint to what this thing is? A hint isn't full disclosure...hahah - OR you could tell us what you're doing on the 25th and maybe we can put two and two together....)

2) You said that ET could create a utopia on this planet if they wanted to. My question is, Why have they not done this? (I think you've already answered that you don't know.). If you don't now, then I would ask -- Do you know if they are maintaining the status quo for their benefit or ours? (I understand that if it were for our benefit it could also be theirs, but you know what I mean.)

3) (This is related to my second question) If it is for either their benefit, or for our benefit, then in what way? (I'm asking this because the prevailing metaphysical/new age theory is that the planet is a school; that we are here to learn about ourselves; that we chose, or were directed to come here, to become oblivious to our true nature, and to learn and experience life as a being seemingly disconnected from the universe around itself. Of course it's also said that some come here to learn more trivial lessons, or just to experience something, spend only a brief time, then depart. This makes it seem more like a voluntary, or sought after sort of experience - a playground? - but why - for what purpose?)

Also related to my third question, if it's true that we have a soul, and that this is a departure from our home "place" and from our true "nature" then the lightheartedness with which these ETs are treating you, and their revelations to you, and our planetary situation, seems to show they don't take it as seriously as we do; i.e., could I take that to mean that if we were to realize the larger picture we'd be ok with it (like this IS a school, and not to worry)?

4) How important is our experience here, why, and to whom (who else besides ourselves if it is a lesson we supposedly chose to learn)?

I have a feeling I'll be asking more questions. Unless his posting is shut down, but I hope that doesn't happen. If for nothing else than it's inspired a dialogue about these subjects...

Honestly, if you WERE to put proof on the table (a photo, etc.) that's when I think the vicious cycle would start. People would want them authenticated, then they'd want video, then physical samples, then a face to face encounter...I think what this thread has done is allow for some subtle creedence - enough creedence - to your accounts to draw people (like me) into an open dialogue about these things...

I don't think people have sat down with themselves (the people asking for proof) and asked themselves "what" they really want and "why" they want it. For me, it's enough that I am convinced, somewhat, of the authenticity of your claims - even if just enough to want to ask questions. There's a thought that if a superior race (or a god) appeared, all of the independent thought, all of the questions would cease and the race would stop growing/advancing...something like this...so I partially believe that this space just short of proof is important for exploration and inquiry...

5) Is there a topic, or an area that no one has asked about that you would like to speak on? I would be really curious to know...So far you've been directed by the questions, but what of interest in relation to this subject would you let out for those benefit who are interested in probing more into the phenomena (the phenomena includes our very existence of course...)

Thanks again and keep writing!

[edit on 22-5-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
Can you say why these cures are not made available to us?

Because much of humanity is addicted to drugs and hospitals---and people continue to demand more and more drugs for every little thing that bothers them---which in turn creates more health problems----side effects and drug interaction is the leading cause of hospital stays.

Secondly what would happen if a cure for all diseases came along? The economies of some of the world powers would crash and massive starvation would inflict the world----hence new diseases are introduced at certain intervals to keep that from happening

It’s simple economics for now and will not change until we make major leaps in technology which will radically change our economic system---still a few decades down the road

Only then will humanity “miraculously” find cures for every kind of illness and disease----even thought they have always been available

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
woh, very long thread, over 100 pages. I must say I am intruiged by your knowledge Sleeper, and I cannot wait untill the 'event' that is supposed to happen in approximatley 3 days. I will keep reading this thread and I am anxious to see what happens on May 25th, if anything...

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
hmmmm... something's going to happen in a few days .. I have a member of my family that always says that something is going to happen but they never know exactly what - but nothing ever happens but they do believe that it will be something from "visitors" ... and they too believe that something is going to happen in a few days but I just want to know what ?.. and why are only some people privy to things and not all ???

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Because we are not special...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

1) This event or thing that's supposed to occur or come to pass on May 25. You can't divulge what it is, but will you please post after the event occurs to tell us that it has in fact come to pass? (also, can you hint to what this thing is? A hint isn't full disclosure...hahah - OR you could tell us what you're doing on the 25th and maybe we can put two and two together....)

I’m going to be at a big park with a televisions crew and call down a ufo---oh wait that’s already been done----I know a comet is coming that everyone has missed seeing speeding towards the earth and all those that follow me will get to hitch a ride on it after we drink some special cool aid----oh darn that one has already been done too

Heck I think I will just have a cold beer and sit out on my deck and enjoy the view----I have an awesome view of my backyard----who’s with me?

---That was fun sarcasm not mean sarcasm---

2) You said that ET could create a utopia on this planet if they wanted to. My question is, Why have they not done this? (I think you've already answered that you don't know.).

I mentioned it a few times in this maze of a thread, this planet is not a utopia planet, it’s a learning planet as you mention in your post

Do you know if they are maintaining the status quo for their benefit or ours? (I understand that if it were for our benefit it could also be theirs, but you know what I mean.)

It’s strictly for our benefit, humans

3) (This is related to my second question) If it is for either their benefit, or for our benefit, then in what way? (I'm asking this because the prevailing metaphysical/new age theory is that the planet is a school; that we are here to learn about ourselves; that we chose, or were directed to come here, to become oblivious to our true nature, and to learn and experience life as a being seemingly disconnected from the universe around itself. Of course it's also said that some come here to learn more trivial lessons, or just to experience something, spend only a brief time, then depart. This makes it seem more like a voluntary, or sought after sort of experience - a playground? - but why - for what purpose?)

It’s a planet for everything you mentioned above as well as a prison and place for punishment for many souls that did not come here of their own freewill, they are incarcerated here

Also related to my third question, if it's true that we have a soul, and that this is a departure from our home "place" and from our true "nature" then the lightheartedness with which these ETs are treating you, and their revelations to you, and our planetary situation, seems to show they don't take it as seriously as we do; i.e., could I take that to mean that if we were to realize the larger picture we'd be ok with it (like this IS a school, and not to worry)?

Exactly, ETs are way laid back and are not on an emotional roller coaster as humans tend to be----everyone, regardless of the reasons they are here are free to get off the roller coaster---mentally speaking if they chose to----but that can take a lot of will power for some

4) How important is our experience here, why, and to whom (who else besides ourselves if it is a lesson we supposedly chose to learn)?

Extremely important if you don’t want to come back----important to you mostly----once you are on the other side you empathize with those that are struggling on places like earth but you are not affected by what they have to go through because you will understand it’s necessary like giving a child a shot

Honestly, if you WERE to put proof on the table (a photo, etc.) that's when I think the vicious cycle would start. People would want them authenticated, then they'd want video, then physical samples, then a face to face encounter...I think what this thread has done is allow for some subtle creedence - enough creedence - to your accounts to draw people (like me) into an open dialogue about these things...

I don't think people have sat down with themselves (the people asking for proof) and asked themselves "what" they really want and "why" they want it. For me, it's enough that I am convinced, somewhat, of the authenticity of your claims - even if just enough to want to ask questions. There's a thought that if a superior race (or a god) appeared, all of the independent thought, all of the questions would cease and the race would stop growing/advancing...something like this...so I partially believe that this space just short of proof is important for exploration and inquiry...

Sounds like you have it figured out

5) Is there a topic, or an area that no one has asked about that you would like to speak on? I would be really curious to know...So far you've been directed by the questions, but what of interest in relation to this subject would you let out for those benefit who are interested in probing more into the phenomena (the phenomena includes our very existence of course...)

I wish I had the time to go deeper into the subject and maybe some day I will, not necessarily on ats, but for now I only find the time to respond to topics left on my door step----as long as they are not brown paper bags set on fire----

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join