It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
mind of the universe

I have no idea what you mean, but it seems your comments wouldn't make any sense to me anyway. What makes sense to me is a 98-paged topic, where I have found some quite faithful and unique information which is unlikely to be found anywhere else. Thanks sleeper for а great experience.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
so sleeper

your alien pals have any word on the 25th, should i pack a surf board or what.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I must be on ignore again since I got no response to my questions.
Pick and choose heh?
What is it you're afraid of? The truth?
C'mon man admit it. You're a fraud.
You'll feel better if you just come clean. It's good for the soul.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think its ironic your tag is "DENY HATE" and yet only hatred is seen in your posts toward sleeper.

hilarious

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
99 pages of beer on the wall, 99 pages of beer.....

If one were lost what the hell there's still no proof in here.

Still no answers to "as real as the nose on your face"

I honestly think im gonna give up the chase.

Today I read a thread about a guy who got kicked by a deer.

While desperately waiting for answers, we got robbed again, I fear!

I asked around and was pointed to Greer.

His motives and objectives are still unclear...

Oh man, what am I supposed to believe?

I keep looking for answers, but all I do is grieve

[edit on 21-5-2006 by info_hound]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I like sleeper, he has lots of nice stories and explanations that keep me entertained. better than some nay sayers that are just like

no dude, aliens arent real.

BORING

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Sleeper,
Your posts on this thread are the most accurate I have ever read regarding E.T.'s on ATS. Thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions.

john lear

Thank you John

For you to say that you must know something about ET that the average person doesn't

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi
mind of the universe

I have no idea what you mean, but it seems your comments wouldn't make any sense to me anyway. What makes sense to me is a 98-paged topic, where I have found some quite faithful and unique information which is unlikely to be found anywhere else. Thanks sleeper for а great experience.

You are most welcome Leevi

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
so sleeper

your alien pals have any word on the 25th, should i pack a surf board or what.

Coincidently something is going to happen on the 25th of May, but most people will not be aware of it----neither can I give it away

You don't need to pack a surf board

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
whisper it to me... i wont tell sleeper.

WONT BE AWARE OF!!!

ugh, this is like where the aliens appeared over the stonehenge but they were invisible and only brought together those humans who could travel out of body.

I want some cold hard action!

XL5

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sleeper, saying that earth is a proving ground and how souls are here to improve does not really answer when or why we "need" technology. Your answer is VERY open, it could mean that we don't even need the technology we have now.

The earth would get ALOT better if we were given cheap energy storage technology that rivals oil/gas, its not even free energy. Heck, even cheap 80% effn. solar cells would do alot of good. They would have this tech, it would be old stuff to them and they could make 6billion units in a day!

Sleeper, just write it all down already. Q: do photons from a head light go faster then the speed of light when your speeding? A: if a tree falls in a forrest, does GWB care!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

WONT BE AWARE OF!!!

We as humans are aware of many things----poverty, war, hunger, greed, loss of loved ones----being aware of those things don’t make us happy---but those are things some have learned to live with

There are some things that defy learning-to-live-with and are best left in the shadows----granted I often give more information than is asked but I’m also accused of not giving enough information

The problem with information is that it’s never enough---it’s like heroin the more we get the more we want and need----It’s a vicious cycle----and I’m only human

ugh, this is like where the aliens appeared over the stonehenge but they were invisible and only brought together those humans who could travel out of body.

That happens more often in large cities than it does in out of the way places like Stonehenge

Careful what you ask for because we always get what we ask for----sooner or later

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Sleeper, saying that earth is a proving ground and how souls are here to improve does not really answer when or why we "need" technology. Your answer is VERY open, it could mean that we don't even need the technology we have now.

The technology we have now is what is required to sustain a planet with 6.5 billion people more or less----without the present technology earth would be a grave yard

The earth would get ALOT better if we were given cheap energy storage technology that rivals oil/gas, its not even free energy. Heck, even cheap 80% effn. solar cells would do alot of good. They would have this tech, it would be old stuff to them and they could make 6billion units in a day!

And they could end hunger and poverty and wars and diseases and make this planet a utopia---but they are not going to----however they are going to slack up on it and make things better than they are now but we still have a couple of speed bumps to pass over before that happens

Q: do photons from a head light go faster then the speed of light when your speeding?

No

A: if a tree falls in a forrest, does GWB care!

I don’t know, but I care, I like trees

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Leevi, maybe if you see the bigger picture you won't have too...

Sleeper i have a few questions to ask you. Im going to drag this right!
Sleeper knows has an idea what I'm talking about, since you are so gullable and sucked into the 99 pages, how in god's name are you going to understand sanity..

You say this is accurate and enlightiining, WILL YOU GO AND GET A CUP OF COFFEE AND SEE IF THERE ARE ETS IN IT...

Sleeper get your finger out, I'm not going challenge you on these topics, because I know you like to have 99 pages of comments of worship, you thrive on this alone,and you will continue till this stuff stops when you got six foot under in 50 years time or so...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

WONT BE AWARE OF!!!

We as humans are aware of many things----poverty, war, hunger, greed, loss of loved ones----being aware of those things don’t make us happy---but those are things some have learned to live with

There are some things that defy learning-to-live-with and are best left in the shadows----granted I often give more information than is asked but I’m also accused of not giving enough information

The problem with information is that it’s never enough---it’s like heroin the more we get the more we want and need----It’s a vicious cycle----and I’m only human

That happens more often in large cities than it does in out of the way places like Stonehenge

Careful what you ask for because we always get what we ask for----sooner or later

I'm also aware of you!!!! you can't answer straight questions, it's taking 99 pages and some people still can't get real

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
We are on the internet, not everything on the net is so factual. If he is so smart, which he is to a certain degree, he trained himself to manipulate people to follow his thinking. If his information seems so wonderful, why has it not spread across the world. He says he's on the line for giving out information, lol, I don't think anyone cares, He has 99pages, the Government DOSN'T ' CARE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY, If they did, do you not think this thread would stop

There is nothing spectacular here, I can say the stuff he does, anyone can, all you need is believer's...

I'm going to talk like sleeper (just a little bit of hint to him)

Who know's maybe the Government brainwashed him into thinking aliens are real to distract him and other members of the army from what the government may be hiding. Note something else, not alien’s ffs... Now this is interesting, Sleeper could be brainwashed, how would he know..... Unless he has proof that he hasn't which would appear to be pointless because you wouldn't know anyway.

We are humans and humans like to trick people and con people... Sadly this is what this thread is about. PEOPLE GET REAL.....

Sleeper has fallen into his own silly world... Go play tennis, you'll will feel better,

America, is a place where UFO appear the most, anyone answer me this

[edit on 22-5-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sleeper,

-Is there anything more you can reveal regarding the existence of aliens rather then objective analogies, be it in a photographic or predictive sense?

-The 25th of May you have said something will happen. If you are unwilling to share this (yet again I'm unsure why) may I ask you how this "event" makes you feel. Is it good/bad and will it effect the world in any shape or form?

Sleeper you aren't just a regular human. You are someone who's making fantastic claims to the existence of UFO technology and have yet to actually prove anything. While I can except the fact that you a merely sharing you experience, and thus "proof" can never be truly attained, you continue to tease the fact that you have "proof" or evidence you are unwilling to share because you have been requested not to.

Has it occured to you that perhaps ET left you with so much information so that you could share it? Though they might have requested otherwise, if they are truly in command of destiny then surely whatever decision you take ET has concluded and prepared for.

You are acting in a way which is just as bad as a government agency, just what your delivering is the reverse. While the government attempts to cover-up UFO technology releasing disinformation, you are yourself releasing UFO information yet covering up any real proof of their existence. We are all here on these boards to deny some form of ignorance, yet what your releasing expects us to take a leap of faith and consume what your telling us.

Sleeper this is not a personal attack, just a vent of my frustration of your reluctance to reveal information which you yourself claim to possess.

Please reveal the truth or at least all the truth you claim to know. Do you want to leave this world as some nutter who posted their far-fetched views over a thread or someone who made a few believe of the true existence were facing.

Reveal what you want, but please dont tease people with knowledge you claim to know but are unwilling to share.

And please no objective analogies.

I'm still inclined to side with you, but I'm just hoping you might live up to the title of this thread and provide something which will silence the critics.

Thankyou for your time

[edit on 22-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Sleeper,
Your posts on this thread are the most accurate I have ever read regarding E.T.'s on ATS. Thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions.
john lear

John Lear? John Lear? JOHN LEAR!??!?!

Now we've got something going on.

Sleeper, if you're not familiar with Mr. Lear, you've scored quite a significant watcher here.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Another few questions for you Sleeper:

- Are Ghosts/Demons etc real? And if so, what form of reality are they? Are they some form of trapped soul ET forgot (perhaps purposefully) or are they on this planet for a reason?

- Does ET have a mobile number so I can get in contact with them?

It sounds stupid, but if they are so intergrated within our society surely they must operate with our technology aswell?

[edit on 22-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Sleeper has fallen into his own silly world... Go play tennis, you'll will feel better

I enjoy this thread. There are many things said here that mesh with my ideas of how ET's work. I suspect that the skeptics will eventually get hard proof, when ET is ready to provide it. Until then, all the venom and stomping your feet is not going to change this thread.

Sleeper,
I recently spoke with a friend of mine who works on the military base in Cape Cod. He won't allow me to use his name, but says there has been quite a bit of "activity" in the night skies lately. Has the south shore in MA become a hot bed?

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join