It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Does it look like I’m ducking the question? Yeah, because the last time I used words like pixie dust I nearly lost all credibility, all twenty-five cents of its full value

I have a question----what didn’t you and others take advantage of John Lear’s post on this thread and ask him some questions, the man is well connected and knows a lot, plus he is a celebrity

No it looks like a quack slappin another quack on the back.
Sorry couldn't resist the duck thing.
If that is indeed Mr. Lear then you've recieved the kiss of death. For him to pronounce you the real deal has now doomed you in the eyes of the rest of the serious UFO researchers. I of course was ahead of the curve since I already knew.
And for whoever it was that proclaimed me hostile here- Yes I'm hostile towards fakirs who ruin the field of study for those of us who are serious in our pursuit of the UFO truth.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Amen to that Cowboy

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hay sleeper i have a question for et am i here on my on free will to learn or am i locked up for something if the latter just what the hell did i do because i sure as hell don't want to do it again. also can i appeal my case

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I was wondering if you happend to know the reason for existance to exist.
Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Except if your Mckael Jackson
!!!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
A seed for change will sprout somewhere in the United States, it will not be publicized unless someone in the loop leaks bits of it out, not presidential candidates, only a start of something big that will be decades in unfolding----it starts this year

And there we already have the copout. Hell, I can predict anything if I get 20 years of history to pick and choose my events from.

Guess what, I'm in the loop. A child is born.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Guys i've been looking at this thread, checking upon this thread daily for quite some time and I gotta say this is something big. Originally I wanted to dismiss what Sleeper was saying as a hoax, but the more he spoke of things the more everything started to become clear and make sense. Apparently as I see it, the answer to some things lie as a puzzle, and piece by piece sure enough things will start fitting together until the answer lies before you. I must say that looking at what Sleeper says logically, it has brought me to honestly believe what he says IS in fact true---the most accurate thing that has been said on this board.

The reason why I tried to put it down in my mind originally is because I was almost in a sense of denial, not understanding the message, but now I see things much differently. I've finally decided to sign up on ATS to post my thoughts about this and i've got to ask to the people that constantly try to attack Sleeper, why? It seems you guys are almost in a sense of despair trying to have what he says shot down--almost constantly. Now I know that it's not like you don't have a right to an opinion on the matter, but to me it seems you guys are almost "offended" by his words so you bring yourselves down to this in an attempt to prove this topic as fake. I for one back Sleeper fully, the info he shares are IMO pieces of the puzzle. These attacks have led me to decide on signing up so I could actually say something.

Sleeper, I remember on some previous pages of the topic you mentioned something about intelligent life elsewhere in the Solar System, did you mean intelligent life living on other planets in a similar situation to us or ET from elsewhere? Also you mentioned higher levels of existence which are occupied by advanced souls, do you know what they are like in comparison to here? Are they radically different from this universe? Is it even different universes/dimensions or what? Also on other worlds, why is it that people are able to visit other planets like the supposed Utopia planets, yet humans will never be able to leave the solar system? Could you explain that a bit more as well?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rostam
I must say that looking at what Sleeper says logically, it has brought me to honestly believe what he says IS in fact true---the most accurate thing that has been said on this board.

Well then, you explain it. Why is this true? You don't have the limitations imposed on you that sleeper claims to have, so explain to us skeptics why its true.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The reason why I believe what he says to be in fact true? Well I apologize that I am unable to give a clear straightforward answer, as far as i'm aware there really isn't a plain put out answer that I can give to you. I think what he says is true partially from life experience, as well as looking into different things. The best I could put it is like this. There's a 3d object, a cube. Say you are looking at one side and from first impression it seems flat, and that's perhaps all you would think there is until you move at a slightly different angle and look at the cube again. Upon examining it once again you realize that there are other sides and there's more to the object. It goes deeper than what you would normally expect. Suppose I am limited to only 2 other angles, i'm still able to understand the "big picture" or that the object IS in fact a cube, the flat side that I was looking at first and thought was all there is, only contributes to the object as a whole which is much more complex and on a whole different level than originally thought. If you put that in contrast, you can perhaps see where i'm coming from. Yeah it's possible that this stuff could be completely wrong, but it's best to take your chances on something that seems much more likely than reject it fully only because "a piece of the puzzle" is missing. Once again I apologize for not answering simply, but this seems to be the only way i'm aware of doing so.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
hay sleeper i have a question for et am i here on my on free will to learn or am i locked up for something if the latter just what the hell did i do because i sure as hell don't want to do it again. also can i appeal my case

You will have to take that up with your parole officer when you get off this rock---if you get one that is---if you don’t get one you get another stretch in the big house----and there is no appeal

You don’t believe this stuff so don't sweat it

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am not trying to slam you sleeper its just i don't know how to take this i have read so many different things i am really very interested if my replies sound stupid its the head injuries

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerkit Breaker
Hey Sleeper,

I was wondering if you happend to know the reason for existance to exist.
Thanks in advance.

For pure pleasure and for no apparent reason----existence has no beginning or ending

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I know they are real.

Demons are real ghosts spirits and heaven is real too.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Sleeper, I remember on some previous pages of the topic you mentioned something about intelligent life elsewhere in the Solar System, did you mean intelligent life living on other planets in a similar situation to us or ET from elsewhere?

Thanks for your comments Rostam

There are humans on other planets in this solar system which are working with ETs and there are humans being held captive----imprisoned----these are not people you would want to be around

ETs are everywhere in this solar system, you’d think they owned the place----

Also you mentioned higher levels of existence which are occupied by advanced souls, do you know what they are like in comparison to here?

No comparison to humans whatsoever, they are entities made of exotic energy for lack of words, they exist in complete ecstasy and manipulate matter and other energies to their will and desire

Are they radically different from this universe? Is it even different universes/dimensions or what?

It’s all happening in this universe but on many different dimensions----that may contradict many beliefs and theories but nevertheless that’s the info I’m getting

Also on other worlds, why is it that people are able to visit other planets like the supposed Utopia planets, yet humans will never be able to leave the solar system? Could you explain that a bit more as well?

Planets like earth are places low on the totem pole and have few if any privileges ---- galaxies are kind of like societies with schools----elementary, middle school, high school and college----the higher up the more freedoms and privileges one has

Many humans when they leave earth----die, will go directly to a utopia planet and retain most of their memories of the life they had here---or they can choose to block it out

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
hi sleeper, i agree with much you say only because ive seen alot of it myself, the truth is all around u, in everything, signs too, they speak to me, very subtle but sometimes right as i ask, ive also seen most people are controlled, or were controlled at diffrent instances for my benefit, and your right there only here to help us if they can, i see how resistant people are to you, how will they know the truth if there told? i believe im in a similar position as you are, i have this position to help awake others , im impatient i wish more people were on our level, im jealous kind of that there in so much contact with u but not really because they are with me as well, but u know a bit more then i do, but the truth u can see, even in a lie, the truth is the other side, i hear both good and evil, but for me evil is just a lie, usually the opposite is true, and good crushes evil everytime in the end, thank u sleeper, there needs to be more of us out here

strange, i myself sleep alot lol

[edit on 22-5-2006 by jpnyc]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sleeper..you sound like you saw your tree of life... so..i too have one question..is ET's preventing lot's of humans (souls) go to a higher form of state (when they die)?..for my experience they are like blocking the entire planet so few can leave to a better place.....keeping the cycle going..death incarnate again..and again..and again...like blocking it at every cost....

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Just wanted to say thank you for continuing to post information in this thread. There are a lot of critics here who feel the need to reply and chastise you for what they perceive as lies and it would have been very easy for you to get frustrated with the whole thing and simply abandon it. By the very fact that you've held your temper and are still replying to seriously interested parties like myself, I can see that this means more to you than you perhaps realise yourself.

To everyone else :

When I first started reading this thread I also thought it was a wind-up; an elaborate ploy by yet another internet joker. But the more I read, the more I believe it. Something about it just rings true and as someone wisely posted above, it's like fitting together the pieces of a puzzle.

My outlook on life has certainly changed since I've read this, and I'm really making an effort to look at life differently with this new knowledge in mind. Why not? I have nothing to lose, but potentially everything to gain. All it require is that we be a little more openminded and have to the courage to look beyond our comfortable existence.

This very week, I heard a unique and uncommon word which I haven't heard used in a long, long time. Not only did I hear it once, but I heard it 3 times within 2 days and read it twice in a magazine. Instead of dismissing it as a coincidence that I should suddenly notice this strange word, I took on board the meaning of the word and accepted that I had noticed it for a reason. I feel much more aware of things as a result and perhaps it's this awareness and spiritual link to everything which people should work on more. It's only a small example but for me, it's a stepping stone.

Gaz

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yeah it's possible that this stuff could be completely wrong, but it's best to take your chances on something that seems much more likely than reject it fully only because "a piece of the puzzle" is missing. Once again I apologize for not answering simply, but this seems to be the only way i'm aware of doing so.

That was simple enough, I got it.

You seem a fairly reasonable person; work with me on this.

Parse the first sentence in the quote. 'True' doesn't allow for the possibility that it could be completely wrong. And, your willing to admit your taking a chance on it. 'Taking a chance' on truth? You actually appear to be lacking some commitment to the story.

I don't understand the use of 'much more likely'. 'Much more likely' than what? That fuzzy little bunnies actually rule the galaxy? Red jelly beans are our one true master?

Nigerian email scams are more plausible than the gobble-dee-gook posted here.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz

This very week, I heard a unique and uncommon word which I haven't heard used in a long, long time. Not only did I hear it once, but I heard it 3 times within 2 days and read it twice in a magazine. Instead of dismissing it as a coincidence that I should suddenly notice this strange word, I took on board the meaning of the word and accepted that I had noticed it for a reason.
Gaz

What was the word? Bored and inquiring minds want to know!

This thread reminds me of John Edwards or Sylvia Brown - the reason its so popular is that people can ask something that is personal to them, and then get an answer that is personal to them, making them feel special and a part of the discussion on a closer level. So to all the detractors - why even try to piss in the soup? Let them have the thread and leave them alone - don't read the thread, just pass it up.

And of course, I might as well sip the soup myself, hey sleeper - any suggestions on how best to use the '___' I made to try and get in touch with meaningful entities? Have they ever mentioned the spirit molecule?

dmt.lycaeum.org...

Any insight on what direction I should take in life, or why I have stalled out for the past 2 years?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hang in there, Sleeper.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join