It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"ET" has a billiard room, eh?

What, you testing how much you can increase the BS until the sleeperites start to complain?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
"ET" has a billiard room, eh?

What, you testing how much you can increase the BS until the sleeperites start to complain?

If you dont like what you see, why feel the need to post dribble?

At the very least Sleeper is providing his experience, which although cant be proved or disproved, he raises some interesting points and intriguing outlooks on not just ET but our lives aswell.

Although the idea of a billiards room seems a little far-fetched.

The first rule of knowledge is to except you know nothing

[edit on 25-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Hey Sleeper, just a few questions:

- You said that 'something' would be coincidentally happening on the 25th of May, and although it was on a small-scale, it would start the ball running for future expansion. Anyway the 25th of May has come to close (at least in the UK anyway) I was wondering it you were prepared to unveil what this 'development' was? If not then perhaps some form of insight?

Not yet

- Did the ship you were in have some form of defense or weaponary?

Yes, all ships have that capability

- Are crop circles signs from ET or just illusive human acts?

ETs have made a significant number of them

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hey Sleeper, just a few questions:

- You said that 'something' would be coincidentally happening on the 25th of May, and although it was on a small-scale, it would start the ball running for future expansion. Anyway the 25th of May has come to close (at least in the UK anyway) I was wondering it you were prepared to unveil what this 'development' was? If not then perhaps some form of insight?

Not yet

Why are you not prepared to release this information? What possible drawbacks can there be from telling a few members on a message board what you percieve.? It's hardly the recognised global truth you are fortelling.

- Did the ship you were in have some form of defense or weaponary?

Yes, all ships have that capability

If ET is superior in every way to humans, then why do they have weaponary on these ships? What kind of weaponary is this?

- Are crop circles signs from ET or just illusive human acts?

ETs have made a significant number of them

What is the purpose of crop circles. Just another illusive act by ET to 'tease' humans. Or are they some form of deeper message?

[edit on 25-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
UFOs are real and they are flown by Extra-/terrestrials.

They only like to speak with higher intelligent humans it is possible to contact and communicate with them.

The Internet has been flooded with truthful information with made up stories but it is real for the real people.

The B.S. is all this paranoia crap that is spewed as reiterated rhetoric of the occult crazies.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
UFOs are real and they are flown by Extra-/terrestrials.

They only like to speak with higher intelligent humans it is possible to contact and communicate with them.

The Internet has been flooded with truthful information with made up stories but it is real for the real people.

The B.S. is all this paranoia crap that is spewed as reiterated rhetoric of the occult crazies.

- So how do you contact and communicate with them?
- Where or what are these true stories?

Heres some questions, you seem to have the answers...

Only time will tell

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Kolo may I offer a word of advice?
Don't drink the Kool-Aid.
(there are things in there that cause you to not think for yourself and blindly follow the Pied Piper.)

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Kolo may I offer a word of advice?
Don't drink the Kool-Aid.
(there are things in there that cause you to not think for yourself and blindly follow the Pied Piper.)

Everyone has blind faith in something, just those of us who are ignorant cannot come to terms with theirs.

I think for myself but choose to listen people out then make rash judgments.

In my book your innocent until proven guilty, so to speak.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You can call them to you if you are smart enough just like ancient history.

Go see the "UFOs are real" thread which has some basic information since most do not like a long spiel.

I really don't know sleepers situation but that is what flies what we call UFOs which used to be called the GOD/Deities/etc......in the ancient times.

When you meet or see them your opinion will change.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that ET do exist, however find it incredibly hard to come to terms with people who claim to have witnessed or come into contact with them.

Belief is a dangerous mind-set. Eventually all of us percieve what we want to...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Everyone has blind faith in something

of course if you mean the fact that it's a good bet I'll wake up manana and go to work, well then yeah you hit the nail. Other than that neither you nor I have an educated guess as to the next days events.
Do I think sleeper is legit? absolutely not. His continuious lies backed by his switching to the 'Oh I was joking mode' lead me to think he is less than truthfull.
But that's just me.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Both yourself and Sleeper have conflicting views on how to contact them. One demands loneliness and isolation from any human form, the other requires great intellect and persistance.

While your claims are informative, that is all they will ever be, claims.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Another fake ATS thread. The original post is not being serious.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Lest anyone miss this.....sleeper says "ET" has a billiard room on the craft.

This oughta' get good now. I can't wait to see if any of the sleeperites respond with, "hey sleeper, are you mocking us? Testing to see how high you can stack it?".....

Then of course, the answer is "oh, I was just kidding about the billiard room. But all this other unfounded stuff is absolutely true".

Actually kolo, judging by the accounts of the huge majority of contactees, there is no single attribute that improves anyone's odds of being involved with extraterrestrial or 'others'.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Everyone has blind faith in something

of course if you mean the fact that it's a good bet I'll wake up manana and go to work, well then yeah you hit the nail. Other than that neither you nor I have an educated guess as to the next days events.
Do I think sleeper is legit? absolutely not. His continuious lies backed by his switching to the 'Oh I was joking mode' lead me to think he is less than truthfull.
But that's just me.

By denying ignorance you are paradoxically believing in the fact that it doesnt exist. Thats why I'm off the opinion it is just as ill-founded to deny someones thought/theory or claim as it is to follow it blindly.

Do I think Sleeper is legit? I dont care. I enjoy reading his comments be them based on fact or fiction.

We will never truly find out whether he's right or wrong. So instead of continually challenging it, why not try to enjoy it for what it is? That being whatever you want it to be...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Do I think Sleeper is legit? I dont care. I enjoy reading his comments be them based on fact or fiction.

If you don't care....why ask him questions? If you really, truly don't care, why do you apparently think his opinion is important enough to seek more of it? I don't get that.

My interpretation of "deny ignorance" includes the duty to try and help people see that blindly accepting anything without some type of veracity, is ignorance.

Particularly because it may 'seem' right. Or just 'feels' right.

Almost forgot,......sleeper says "ET" has a billiard room in the craft.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

If you don't care....why ask him questions? If you really, truly don't care, why do you apparently think his opinion is important enough to seek more of it? I don't get that.

My interpretation of "deny ignorance" includes the duty to try and help people see that blindly accepting anything without some type of veracity, is ignorance.

Particularly because it may 'seem' right. Or just 'feels' right.

Almost forgot,......sleeper says "ET" has a billiard room in the craft.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by MrPenny]

Sleeper's experience provides great entertainment. I ask him questions not to prove or disprove his legitimacy, but to gain an insight into what he thinks ET is. Ultimately I view what he says as an experience, rather then an argument.

Denying Ignorance can be taken in many forms. Perhaps the 'fight' you put up is infact ignorance in itself, as rather then you fighting ignorance you are infact shadowing away from the 'truth'?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The religious wars are the main bumps----and like everything they have to play themselves out---many weak souls will get the opportunity to show what they are truly worth

sleeper, can you expound on this? I am wondering what is meant by "what they are truly worth". Is that your prose or is it an accurate translation of how ET sees Earthlings. Presumably we show our worth by displaying love to other Earthlings?

How would a Muslim in a religious war prove the worth of his soul? Wouldn't it be by not participating in that war and thereby increasing peace?

Ancillary to that, I am also curious about your comments regarding "souls on vacation". As I understand, you are saying that some souls on Earth are simply here to enjoy a life of always meeting their goals and having all desires satisfied. They do not have a very difficult time on Earth and are not "in hell" as the majority of souls here.

How can a person know if they are on vacation or if they should involve themselves in a religious war? Would ET find more love in the heart of a consciencious objector who went to jail rather than obey the command to fight in such a religious war?

As you served in Vietnam, I am sure that you have both sides of this issue in your mind (antiwar versus war as change agent). In your opinion, does the war against communism sometimes take on a religious level of driving force?

Thanks for your answers.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why are you not prepared to release this information? What possible drawbacks can there be from telling a few members on a message board what you percieve.? It's hardly the recognised global truth you are fortelling.

I haven’t been given the clearance to tell---not even to one person

If ET is superior in every way to humans, then why do they have weaponary on these ships? What kind of weaponary is this?

The ship by its nature is a weapon/tool----they use the power of the ship to do many things---as they have in the past----build cities or destroy them

What is the purpose of crop circles. Just another illusive act by ET to 'tease' humans. Or are they some form of deeper message?

Crop circles are messages for those not so dense to pick up on the fact that humans are not alone in the galaxy----and that ET is here----

Some day I may explain them/decipher them but not on ats---

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I haven’t been given the clearance to tell---not even to one person

You dont have to tell, but you could give your 'opinion'

How does the information make you feel?

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join