It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kostya

Hi Sleeper -

What may a soul or entity have done to justify such incarceration?

Hi Kostya

We know what horrific things some humans are capable of doing on this planet----and they do these deeds with limited human abilities----all of us know better yet certain opportunities or occasions snag us and we show our true selves----few have pretty portraits

Planets on higher planes of existence have more opportunities and those entities have more abilities to shine or their blemishes to show and some of those blemishes are doosies

Nevertheless there is a fine line between punishment and proving ground----the best swords are those that get lots of heat and pounding

What can a soul do to escape or free itself?

You are here for a different reason than me or anyone else so the answer has to come from you----somehow you have to determine what is broke and try to fix it----fixing it is secondary trying to fix it is primary----but most of our problems are connected to some level of hate and some level of envy

If this planet was and may still be a prison then what is a regular or vacation world like?

A vacation world is a place you never want to leave----it’s non stop pleasure, void of fear, envy and hate----a place where your dreams are reality----there are billions of such planets and places

Planets like earth are not at the bottom of the heap but they are nowhere near the middle, from which everything is better----a vacation world would be somewhere in the middle

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper, as everybody I have some questions for you. But first I will tell you a "story".

There is a global community which have many forums called orkut, there brazilians are the majority, it's like myspace for north-americans. Inside this community there is a ufology forum where people oftenly discuss about weird events, mostely crap subjects based on "faith" or blind affirmations.

But, once, a guy self-named Djubk (yep, I don't know what language is it, he claims to be his name in the aliens language), said he was a part of a research group, formed by some civilians, for developing new technologies, not extraordinary ones but at the same time necessary like sea-water to drinkable-water conversion, new types of fuel, etc. And he was looking for someone that was a member of the community to join them, not anyone but someone especific.
And, while the person doesn't appear he would answer everbody questions.

Some information about the group was provided, he said there are many groups like his in the world researching for better and free technologies to improve our life conditions.

You know, weird.

The topic was really extense, people asked him all kind of questions, how aliens looked like, where they came from, what they used to eat, their religion, etc.

And the funniest thing of all is, some points of his "story" are the same of yours.
As you said, they looked like us, humans. The countries are aware of them... a fantastic claim.
I know it's too little to relate the two stories, in fact, I didn't read the entire topic, to be honest just the 5 first pages last night (dude, I was tired!).

But, my question is:
"Are you aware of these developing tech. alied with ETs groups?
Are they related with "yours"?
Have you ever heard about the Djubk one to confirm to me that he is not a "story teller"?"

Thanks for paying attention on my post.
Namaste. (lost pwnz
)

[edit on 15/5/2006 by tunin]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
sleeper, I just wanted to say that I hope this thread stays here, I have alot of reading to do since it is almost 100 pages long

Also, alot of what you have said so far goes rite along with what I already believe. I read all the time and have always been interested in what life is really about, and what all happens to us after death, and all of the unseen influences that affect our lives, etc:.
I don't have any questions as of yet, but I'm sure I will soon. Thanks!!

[edit on 15-5-2006 by SonyaChristina]

[edit on 15-5-2006 by SonyaChristina]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ZOMG! I forgot something!³
These research groups that I mentioned is not only formed by civilians, ETs are the head chiefs as well, they give them "tips" of what to research and help them developing it.

Sorry mods!

Awaiting answers..

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
"Are you aware of these developing tech. alied with ETs groups?
Are they related with "yours"?

Hi tunin

There are many groups that work with ETs, most of the people----scientists don’t know it and believe it is they and their colleagues making the breakthroughs----ETs don’t take credit for anything they do and they like to keep it that way----nevertheless they let people like me leak out that reality---not sure why

Have you ever heard about the Djubk one to confirm to me that he is not a "story teller"?"

I have never heard of him but that doesn’t mean he is not legit---or that he is

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sleeper:
If you communicate with ET's as often as you claim to, then you should prove their existence plain and simple. It simply does not make sense that you impart all this alleged knowledge with their consent, but at the same time claim that your not "allowed" or don't wish to provide any tangible proof. Our purpose as humans on this planet is to discover and answer that which we cannot understand and attempt to prove these answers to the best of our ability for the good of mankind.

Unfortunately you are among those who hold us back, among those who seek to misguide and dominate impressionable individuals who will believe your claims based on faith. You act the prophet and are no better than any other religious zealot the only differenece is you are using aliens instead of God.

The purpose of this forum and specifically this channel: Alien's and Ufo's is meant for intelligent discussions and debate of possible proof for UFO's and/or ET's. What this thread has degenerated to however is akin to a psychic hotline with you doling out advice and suggestions and providing false hope for the weak minded and its based on nothing but your IMAGINATION and frankly its disgusting.

What really ticks me off most is:
Most people here if they were in your alleged position they would do whatever they could to provide whatever proof they could and finally put this subject to rest.

If indeed what you are saying is true, stop being such a coward and DO SOMETHING other than offer this spectacularly contrived and smug BS.

You are not a prophet. And we don't want to be saved.
We want answers. We want proof. We want the truth. Not your theories.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
sleeper

what are their understandings of dark energy?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
sleeper

what are their understandings of dark energy?

No Dark Energy for you----

The theory of Dark Energy presumes that the universe is finite and not infinite---finite is a lot easier to explain than something bordering an infinite

Cosmologist believe that the universe is expanding and it is somewhat, and some scientists believe that eventually it will collapse back into itself

Dark energy is necessary to explain the expansion and the falling back of the universe otherwise nothing makes any sense

Well, nothing in this existence makes any sense if we run it to the nth degree----everything breaks down and we enter into the land of Alice and her wonderland

Although there are numerous exotic energies out there and in here Dark energy or matter is a myth

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by info_hound
Sleeper:
If you communicate with ET's as often as you claim to, then you should prove their existence plain and simple. It simply does not make sense that you impart all this alleged knowledge with their consent, but at the same time claim that your not "allowed" or don't wish to provide any tangible proof. Our purpose as humans on this planet is to discover and answer that which we cannot understand and attempt to prove these answers to the best of our ability for the good of mankind.

Unfortunately you are among those who hold us back, among those who seek to misguide and dominate impressionable individuals who will believe your claims based on faith. You act the prophet and are no better than any other religious zealot the only differenece is you are using aliens instead of God.

The purpose of this forum and specifically this channel: Alien's and Ufo's is meant for intelligent discussions and debate of possible proof for UFO's and/or ET's. What this thread has degenerated to however is akin to a psychic hotline with you doling out advice and suggestions and providing false hope for the weak minded and its based on nothing but your IMAGINATION and frankly its disgusting.

What really ticks me off most is:
Most people here if they were in your alleged position they would do whatever they could to provide whatever proof they could and finally put this subject to rest.

If indeed what you are saying is true, stop being such a coward and DO SOMETHING other than offer this spectacularly contrived and smug BS.

You are not a prophet. And we don't want to be saved.
We want answers. We want proof. We want the truth. Not your theories.

While I feel infohounds response was somewhat harsh, I would like to understand a few more things Sleeper.

Why exactly can you not share certain information regarding the Aliens?
Why can you not provide 100% proof of their existence (Is the potential there but your not allowed to ? or do you simply do not have the devices to proof so?)

Im not questioning the credibility of your experience but if you could respond to these questions to the best of your ability I'd be extremely grateful.

Thankyou

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

Why exactly can you not share certain information regarding the Aliens?

I can only share what they give me to share

Why can you not provide 100% proof of their existence (Is the potential there but your not allowed to ? or do you simply do not have the devices to proof so?)

ET hardware is proprietary and not mine to give or show, also if they want themselves to be known by the general public that’s up to them

I can talk about my experiences and nothing more, at least for now----I continually ask them to let me show a few things, I’ve even had the nerve to asked that they let me land a craft in a large city----they thought that was cute

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Again, what is the point in taking this on faith? I could just as easilly say smurfs are invading the planet in 2012, thats as real as the nose on your face because smurfette came down from the planet Smurfzoid and told me herself while she drove me around in her mushroommobile. But she told me not to tell anyone. Smurftech is proprietary and not for me to give.

Sleeper:
"ET hardware is proprietary and not mine to give or show, also if they want themselves to be known by the general public that’s up to them "

Actually no, it is yours to give, i don't remember you saying you signed an NDA contract. You just refuse to.

Go against their wishes and expose them. Who does ET think they are keeping this a secret?

Make a difference in the world Sleeper, its up to you my friend.

Surely the consequences are worth the risk. After all, according to your previous statements you will just come back here or somewhere else for a new experience or to right some wrong. You have nothing to lose.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
sleeper...

i myself have witnessed UFO's and some of my friends have been abducted as well and this post got my attention... but i was just curious as to which type of aliens abducted you and i wanted to know a little more about your experience in more detail... i tried to send u a u2u but i havnt posted 20 posts yet... this is my third ATS name because my others got banned for some odd reason... but i just wanted to let you know that i believe in what you have to say because ive already witnessed these amazing crafts in person... and i wanted to know a little about your beliefs...such as do u believe in the mayan calendar and planet x? thank you... peace

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thankyou for your comments Sleeper, there much appreciated.

However I must say that if you have witnessed what you believe to be true (which I am not scoffing or ridiculing) surely you'd have a greater purpose on this planet. What Im suggesting is that through such an amazing experience, surely the alien race you encountered and you yourself as a person have more purpose then to just post these experiences over the internet.

With all the knowledge you supposedly possess Im finding it hard to attain why you limit yourself through this media spectrum.

One of humans greatest quests it set out to prove the existence of alien life. If you truly hold the key, why not unlock it?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For fear of breaking off the key in that very lock is why no doubt.... right Sleeper?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sleeper,

You've kept an even keel through these postings. This helps you somewhat in the credibility category....

More questions...

You said, "I can talk about my experiences and nothing more, at least for now..."

What did you mean "at least for now?" Do you feel that you may be able to divulge more as time goes on? Or is there a more specific time frame that you are aware of?

Also, given that you've had these experiences - experiences that would seemingly blow anyone's preconceived notions of the universe to pieces, take them from their safe little life and paint a very strange and enormous picture of existence - I want to ask if you've painted yourself somewhat of a picture of what's going on; i.e., have you formed a philosophy of life (I guess that's the right phrasing)?

Do you have a sense or picture of where things are headed, for you or for the human race?

Also, considering you've had these experiences, do you now have an optimistic outlook on existence and your life?

Have these experiences depressed you in any way, and if so, why?

Have you met anyone with the same or similar circumstances and what enlightening things have you shared?

And one more question, what is the most recent revelation "they" have imparted to you that struck you as the most interesting, odd, or alarming (either one thing, or one that fits each adjective...I suspect you don't mind answering questions...).

Thank you for your response and your postings. This is still very interesting...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

ET hardware is proprietary and not mine to give or show

Oh pulleeze. What they gonna do zap ya with their ray gun? Erase your mouth so you can't talk?
Oh and for the new arrivals if you go back and read the whole thread(I've been reading since the first post) you'll see that according to friend sleeper here this would not necessarily be a bad thing.
C'mon.

[edit on 5/18/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
While you cannot dismiss Sleeper's experience (I for one feel this is to a certain point a credible one) he has certainly not answered the title and purpose of this thread.

Maybe alien life is the greatest mystery of all and will forever remain that.

Sleeper: Whats your opinion on Stargates (physical or mental), do they exist? If so, does anybody (Governments, ET) know of their whereabouts and how to implement them?

Sadly your experience will seemingly always remain an individual one.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Further Questions:

-Reading over previous posts it seems you can "force" contact through seperating yourself from other humans, being alone. Why therefore does loneliness seemingly stimulate alien contact?

-If aliens can tap into our every thought and feeling, does this extend to some form of pre-destination. Have aliens set out a purpose for every individual in this planet or are we "free"?

-Have the alien race currently overlooking us (can you give us anymore details on their characteristics, features etc) have any contingency plans incase something goes wrong in our "development"

-On a personal note, what do you feel your purpose on this planet is now, after your experience? What does life mean for you?

-How long do you predict before ET finally lays to rest that they do infact exist?

Thankyou for your time

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Kolo, I certainly can dismiss his experience since he has told a vast number of untruths which if you have followed this thread from the beginning(as I have) or have read the entire thing would know. I have exposed many of these and endured the wrath of being attacked by his cultists both here and off board.
He has a Dubya mentality and put me on ignore rather than try and refute my evidence of his less than truthiness.
Here's some better questions to ask-
Why do you only post here?
Why don't you post to the political and/or religous threads like you used to?
What's with the religous books you've published? Is this research for the unpublished manuscript?
If you are the one true contactee then why don't you post to Whitley Striebers forums?
(remember, Striebers the one every abductee/contactee runs to with their story)
Why would ET give 2 hoots whether you told the sheeple here about their tech?(not like anyone would believe em anyhow since this is a conspiracy site)
What could ET possibly do to you that would make revealing the find of all finds that sacrosinct?

Question for others- Think on it. If you had this knowledge and it were really true would you post it here and just maintain a simple thread with a few sheeple to follow you down the path of Hamlin?(bet you'd shout it to the world? I would)

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_hound
Actually no, it is yours to give, i don't remember you saying you signed an NDA contract. You just refuse to.

It’s not mine to give I didn’t create their stuff----even if I wanted to their stuff obeys them

Go against their wishes and expose them. Who does ET think they are keeping this a secret?

They know who they are and they are not keeping it a secret they have told and showed thousands of people what they have and can do---I’m one of the few who talks about it

Make a difference in the world Sleeper, its up to you my friend.

That’s not my purpose in life, why should I get the glory for something I have no control over----the fact that they let me talk about it is ground breaking

Surely the consequences are worth the risk. After all, according to your previous statements you will just come back here or somewhere else for a new experience or to right some wrong. You have nothing to lose.

I have no concern about dieing----that would be the end of my exile----I came from a truly cool place to this planet---not that I have it bad but it’s a whole lot less than what I had

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join