It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Arm'

Slick moves you are making..Great, keep the guise going, I am loving it..

No guise, my dear. If you mean the "other Arm" statement I was referring to armageddon. Play on words kinda thing.

As far this thread, I just see a lot of requests for more data and the thread owner not delivering. Don't get me wrong though. Some people, like myself, are fine with the vague-alities. I'm not condemning Sleeper for it. But some people want more meat. Since no one has told me to shut up yet I'll give what I got.

[edit on 3/5/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No guise, my dear. If you mean the "other Arm" statement I was referring to armageddon. Play on words kinda thing.

Ok, leave me with my empathy of you, and I will refer to it no more.[*_*]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Ok, leave me with my empathy of you, and I will refer to it no more.[*_*]

Ok, maybe I just didn't get your meaning. Maybe your statement had more depth than I responded with. I thought it was allusion to me being Sleeper or something. Feel free to U2U to clear it up for me if you wish.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sleeper

I have been reading your posts with great intrest the last few day and I find them very interesting and enlightening. What do you know of an alien from venus named Val thor?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliencowboy
Sleeper

I have been reading your posts with great intrest the last few day and I find them very interesting and enlightening. What do you know of an alien from venus named Val thor?

He wasn't effective at saving mankind in the fifties so he went on to bigger things and was one of the originators in the nineteen seventies that created the save the whales foundation

He now lives in Japan

Ok maybe I’m twisting the truth here a bit----Val Thor is a disinformation story created to fill in some of the pages in project Blue Book----at least that’s the info I’m getting

Please don't take my sarcasm seriously----and for god's sake don't take it personally

It’s a disorder I acquired from hanging around extraterrestrial for too long----or maybe I got it from my mother in law----

[edit on 5-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My understanding is that he meet with then vice president Richard Milhaus Nixon and offer the world a better way to live a way that would allow humanity to live in peace, but the government rejested the offer. He was supposed to have stayed at the pentagon for three years. What do you know of this being from Venus?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

My understanding is that he meet with then vice president Richard Milhaus Nixon and offer the world a better way to live a way that would allow humanity to live in peace, but the government rejested the offer. He was supposed to have stayed at the pentagon for three years. What do you know of this being from Venus?

That story is fiction----however ETs do have the means to hang out on/in any planet and moon in the solar system-----regardless of how hot or cold the surface temperature is.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
are any of the moons in the solar system suitable for human life?

are there some moons that get some good heat off there planets?

what's on the darkside of the moon? is it a wild interstellar place that et's go and can hide
???? (a truckstop?, lol:lol

[edit on 6-3-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

[edit on 6-3-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Sleeper

Please don't take my sarcasm seriously----and for god's sake don't take it personally

It’s a disorder I acquired from hanging around extraterrestrial for too long----or maybe I got it from my mother in law----

Sleeper - have you corrected this anomaly (typing "to" when you mean "too"), permanently? And, any thoughts on the book of Enoch - any relation historical or otherwise to the subject here? Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
are any of the moons in the solar system suitable for human life?

None, but with time and a hefty dose of new technology some will be

are there some moons that get some good heat off there planets?

The gas giants radiate heat and other energy but they remain inhospitable without the proper attire----attire that will not be in fashion for another two centuries

what's on the darkside of the moon? is it a wild interstellar place that et's go and can hide
???? (a truckstop?, lol:lol

Both sides are used but the dark side like you say is the red light district----some interesting stuff happening up there-----but they card you

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

Sleeper - have you corrected this anomaly (typing "to" when you mean "too"), permanently?

I wish I could say yes but my left brain will not let me

And, any thoughts on the book of Enoch - any relation historical or otherwise to the subject here? Thanks

Enoch was one of the original space cowboys that made frequent visits to earth

Enoch represents an early colony of extraterrestrials on this planet as do all the patriarchs of that period-----he is associated with the Sumerians and Mesopotamians----Enoch and his people established science and culture appropriate for that time and once their work was done they left earth----they set the stage----others would do the follow up

That’s by thoughts

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Now why doesn't somebody get all these alien experiencers into the same thread and let them argue about what ET is, or is not? I guess they'd probably avoid each other (although siriuslyone has posted in this thread, and she's an experiencer also).

I think this is an excellent
idea, and have thought the same thing myself. Not necessarily to "argue" the point, but just to see where the reports are alike and differ. Now that would be something to see.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Why would ETs put fakery in their own vehicles? To amuse themselves?

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Frith]

well, they did it for the reason the topicstarter gave...they (us government) didnt know what whas real and what was fake, so they couldnt use it for whatever reasons.
You could see it as a protection so if it would fall into evil or uncapable hands it is unusable...

Now they dont know how to use it and that is exactly why they put in fake stuff..i even doubt they will see the fake stuff themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Some1 has seen Steven Spielberg's 'Taken' bit too much lately.

Why are you even on a board like this if you cant believe this?

Truth is stranger than fiction my friend, truth is much stranger...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey sleeper,

What does your extra terrastrial source think of mankinds potential and our other selves in other existances?Do they see humans as the hidden potential of the universe?

[edit on 6-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Hey sleeper,

What does your extra terrastrial source think of mankinds potential and our other selves in other existances?

In reality we only exist in one place at a time----however, we do each have more knowledge about ourselves locked away in a cosmic safe deposit box

Do they see humans as the hidden potential of the universe?

Human souls and the collective energy of the bazillions of other souls in this and other galaxies is the petrol that fuels the universe

However, it may not feel like it while we are stuck here in the 9 to 5 doldrums called life-----but the view gets better the higher up you go

[edit on 6-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Just curious, do you fear your own death? I know that sounds morbid and if you don't want to answer I understand.

With the intimate knowledge you have of ET, what have you done differently in raising your children? What is important to your children? What do they want to be when they enter the workforce?

Also, did you see the Jaime Maussen video of UFOs? If not, would you watch it and let us know your thoughts on those circles of light flying in formation over Mexico?

Thanks for your assistance Sleeper with The Mystery!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hi Sleeper,

Just curious, do you fear your own death? I know that sounds morbid and if you don't want to answer I understand.

Hi 313

I don’t fear it because there is no such thing-----the drawback is for those you leave behind-----even if they know----my children and wife told me that they would kill me if I ever think about leaving----how ironic

With the intimate knowledge you have of ET, what have you done differently in raising your children?

I spent a lot of time with my children when they were growing up and still do----we are best friends

What is important to your children?

That I stay out of trouble

What do they want to be when they enter the workforce?

They are in the workforce and in college----both are undecided

Also, did you see the Jaime Maussen video of UFOs? If not, would you watch it and let us know your thoughts on those circles of light flying in formation over Mexico?

I have seen it on your thread----good video

Typical ETs showing off-----ETs have been more open with their displays before modern times and they still are in undeveloped and developing countries like Mexico

But they are everywhere and in large numbers including America and Europe-----were they remain mostly incognito

Can you imagine a display like that over a large American city?-----lots of jets would get scrambled----many people would be unnerved by it

The aliens that were photographed in the dark----by nature, ETs are extremely camera shy and will not let anyone take their pictures----they hate the ten pounds it adds to their slim physique-----

I’m told that some of those pictures are real but not which ones

The crop circles are genuine

Is the world primed for change? ----yes-----what change?-----they don’t want to spoil the surprise----

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Are there any reports of a UFO sighting or landing on March 16 1957 in or around Alexanderia Virgina?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper.
You said that the crop circles are real.
Do you know what the message in the circles are
and if so what are the messages?

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join