It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Did I create the brain that is behind the power of my fingers that are typing these words?

Obviously not, but you controlled your brain to type the words you chose. Your fingers did not think of the answers. Have your pituitary gland removed and see how far you get.

We humans would like to take credit for a machine-----the human brain and body that is capable of putting a man on the moon----yet we didn’t create the elements that bind the materials of the rockets, cars, toasters, buildings etc. We didn’t create the air we breathe and depend on for life itself

Who created the Air? God or aliens ?
So Aliens, if creating all we know, must have created nuclear weapons, and are creating wars, famine, pestulance and destruction. They must have triggered the Tsunami, and made "fingers" pull triggers on guns at the hands of murderers .....

We didn’t create the knowledge we learn in school so that we could become scientist, teachers, janitors, politicians, housewives, etc.

We humans have inherited everything we have created nothing

Nothing ?

When you are able to prove that you are the exclusive master of your own destiny let me know and I will give you the credit.

The mind is a powerul tool. I control my destiny, to a certain pont, each day. Others also play a part in controlling your destiny.

As for the toasters, can you please tell them it is high time they made ones that brown both sides of the bread evenly

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
When you are able to prove that you are the exclusive master of your own destiny let me know and I will give you the credit.

In my opinion. denying the vague tripe here is proof enough of controlling your own destiny.

NC

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
wow i hate to say how wrong you are sleeper but man you are way wrong!

I guess that’s a matter of opinion

as inhabitants of this great universe we all came into being formulated from the universal components that supersceded the birth of the black hole that our big bang originated from.

In the universe I’m familiar with there was no big bang-----the big bang is a theory not a fact

as the different states of matter merged together our indiviual entities were constructed giving us a level of congnition that allows for the development and maintainance of technology.

On earth we are souls controlling somewhat the matter around us like building sand castles on the beach

these technologies do absolutely nothing for the advancement of a greater universal continuem except distrupt the creators pristine perfect mud ball of an earth, what they do is allow for the intellegence level of men to excell in thought progressing the outlook of man. increasing the probability of the fruition of knowledgable insight to enhance in magnitude and scope surrounding what ever endevor lies at the heart of the universe, the heart of man. for you see our minds bodies beings hearts are all comprised of the matter of the universe.

Our souls and the souls further up the ladder control matter-----matter is not important but it is useful as a substance like building blocks, we build things with it----technology is important while on this planet----without it we would live like the animals

so as knowledge drifts through that information sector of the brain on into the mind and out through the memories of lost time there has to have been some effect on the universal entirety because of the fact we all came from the one massive expanding big bang.

The only thing that is expanding with no end is the human ego

the one point of origin the super massive black hole in which our universe was created from is the source of all knowledge, and that as cognitive beings we work through this universe diciphering what we can, collectively composing a unique frame of mind.

There in nothing new under the sun or in the universe----there is no such thing as unique

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Did I create the brain that is behind the power of my fingers that are typing these words?

Obviously not, but you controlled your brain to type the words you chose. Your fingers did not think of the answers. Have your pituitary gland removed and see how far you get.

Who created the pituitary gland? I didn’t

Who created the Air? God or aliens ?
So Aliens, if creating all we know, must have created nuclear weapons, and are creating wars, famine, pestulance and destruction. They must have triggered the Tsunami, and made "fingers" pull triggers on guns at the hands of murderers .....

You left out all the good stuff

sleeper----We didn’t create the knowledge we learn in school so that we could become scientist, teachers, janitors, politicians, housewives, etc.

We humans have inherited everything we have created nothing

Violet----Nothing ?

Tell me one single thing we created?

The mind is a powerul tool. I control my destiny, to a certain pont, each day. Others also play a part in controlling your destiny.

Our choices make up much of what we are but we don’t decide how long we live unless we commit suicide, nor do we chose to get sick, have accidents, nor do we control how successful we will be

How many people are completely satisfied with their lives? If we had control we would always be happy and satisfied 24/7

As for the toasters, can you please tell them it is high time they made ones that brown both sides of the bread evenly

They give us the means----but they allow us to fumble the ball----or in your case burn the toast----

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper:

The grand and holy potato chip.

Unless, don't tell me, the ETs were behind that one too...

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Siblin]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Beer, yeah beer. We definitely invented beer.

NC

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Originally posted by sleeper:

The grand and holy potato chip.

Unless, don't tell me, the ETs were behind that one too...

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Siblin]

Well Siblin you were the last person I expected would bring down my scheme but then again we humans managed to turn a wholesome potato into a fat factory----the potato chip may be the down fall of mankind----because we can't eat just one----

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
@Sleeper,

I have just read through these pages and noticed you only really talk about things any UFO researcher would know. Could you please tell me some things i have never heard of or even post photos of your aliens contacts ?.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
@Sleeper,

I have just read through these pages and noticed you only really talk about things any UFO researcher would know. Could you please tell me some things i have never heard of or even post photos of your aliens contacts ?.

Thanks

"All" the pages? Do you really think this thread persists because all this is common/repeated ET lore? Truth or fiction, fantastic, ridiculous, marvelous, pick the adjective that describes "your" feelings/thoughts about it best. However, this is no comic book re-issue or hollywood re-run; there are profound differences. If you didn't read them, go back. If you did read it all (and I mean comprehend, not just read), then you must not know your history all that well. Not an insult, just an observation.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by TrubadoursGrayAria]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"The rules are 1. Don't bother me with the
facts,my mind is made up; 2. What the public doesn't know, I am
not going to tell them; and 3. Do one's research by
proclamation, investigation is too much trouble."
-Stanton Friedman

For the sleeperites-
www.alien-autopsy.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria
"All" the pages? Do you really think this thread persists because all this is common/repeated ET lore? Truth or fiction, fantastic, ridiculous, marvelous, pick the adjective that describes "your" feelings/thoughts about it best. However, this is no comic book re-issue or hollywood re-run; there are profound differences. If you didn't read them, go back. If you did read it all (and I mean comprehend, not just read), then you must not know your history all that well. Not an insult, just an observation.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by TrubadoursGrayAria]

what does "know your history all that well" have to do with wanting proof ? After all sleeper himself states he only has his word ?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with wanting proof. Proof is something we would all like. You stated (parapharasing here) that you read the thread and there was nothing "new" here in your opinion. So now, read my previous post again! Seriously though, there are some intelligent people posting on this thread (I'm not claiming to be one of them), they've been around the bush a few times, they don't need "Google" to back up or give their thoughts/accumulated knowledge/wisdom/gut - validation. If they have heard something/read something/learn something/ and feel that twang of intuition to go with it - no proof though - they don't immediately move to debunk. Nothing can be "proven" here, can it? On a anonymous internet discussion board?

Me and 100lb. German Shepherd named "Primo" were on guard for the contents in a hanger on Andrews AFB in 1983. What was it? What difference does it make? You'd want the same from me. Can't prove a thing.

I know what I saw in the sky above Johnston Atoll in 1988; others saw it with me. Does it have any relevance here under your criteria for who should post and what? (could be, I'm just mentioning these things to give someone else a Google op). Do my posts/words/ideas have any credibility? Up to each member to decide isn't it? Points to ponder - or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Read the last few pages of this thread, and I am soooo pleased a mod has got involved and is speaking some sense. More & more people are now posing questions which sleeper simply cant answer, or gives generic pap in reply. Instead of simply bashing what an insane liar you appear to be, ill be constructive.

A few pages back sleeper, you said the ET's are from several planets. How does this work? Are they different species? Do their planets share the exact same properties and atmospheric conditions? Why have they chosen to cooperate jointly with one another? Any answers which make any of this nonsense plausible would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Don't Fear the Sleeper

All your times have come
Here but now they're gone
Aliens don't fear the Sleeper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain
We can be like they are

Come on baby... Don't fear the Sleeper
Baby take my hand... Don't fear the Sleeper
We'll be able to fly... Don't fear the Sleeper
Baby I'm your alien...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knight783
Read the last few pages of this thread, and I am soooo pleased a mod has got involved and is speaking some sense. More & more people are now posing questions which sleeper simply cant answer, or gives generic pap in reply. Instead of simply bashing what an insane liar you appear to be, ill be constructive.

A few pages back sleeper, you said the ET's are from several planets. How does this work? Are they different species? Do their planets share the exact same properties and atmospheric conditions? Why have they chosen to cooperate jointly with one another? Any answers which make any of this nonsense plausible would be appreciated.

Plausible is in the eye of the beholder

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I guess I could go back through Sleeper's posts and find some obscure detail to question, and get all incredulous, and try to "nail him to the wall". Any fool could do that. That's not my interest in this forum. I'm looking for answers regarding ET and the UFO's that I have witnessed.

Sadly, I have to conduct my own pathetic, under-funded, primitive internet investigation because our government will not tell the truth about ET. We pay our taxes and deserve to know the truth and we're not getting it.

Why attack Sleeper? He's given me more answers than our government has regarding ET. Obviously, he doesn't suffer fools gladly and I don't blame him.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Im serious with my question, it still stands sleeper....

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Being new to forums of all kinds, I never realised you could check previous user posts. Sleeper, seeing as your the messenger of ET'S and know such intracacies as the workings of God's mind, and which deities are real etc etc, then why have you started threads such as the following (only a few among many) :

> Is God deranged?
> How much worship is adequate for God or Allah?
> Who was crucified?

Why in the name of God
would you post these questioning posts? You know the answers already according to what you claim? When did you suddenly aquire the answers? Again, if you could grace me with ANY explanation it would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knight783
Being new to forums of all kinds, I never realised you could check previous user posts. Sleeper, seeing as your the messenger of ET'S and know such intracacies as the workings of God's mind, and which deities are real etc etc, then why have you started threads such as the following (only a few among many) :

> Is God deranged?
> How much worship is adequate for God or Allah?
> Who was crucified?

Why in the name of God
would you post these questioning posts? You know the answers already according to what you claim? When did you suddenly aquire the answers? Again, if you could grace me with ANY explanation it would be appreciated.

If you haven't noticed I pose answers with questions----if you read that far surely you got the answer

But you are not here looking for answers, you are here looking to disprove what I say

It’s a free country-----disprove away if that’s what makes you feel important

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Im here looking for answers, but unlike you I am also an intelligent adult who is not prepared to accept unsubstantiated rubbish. Like a little child you get huffy when questioned, I havent been offensive in any way towards you, merely asked questions to probe your extraordinary claims.

And as for trying to "feel important" - get real for one second will you, Im not the one posting claims to have God-like insight and knowledge looking to ensnare naive acolytes. As I have said to you before, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

And ill ask AGAIN, any answers to the questions posed in my 2 prev recent posts please?

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join