It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliencowboy
Are there any reports of a UFO sighting or landing on March 16 1957 in or around Alexanderia Virgina?

Do you think you were abducted on that date or is that your birth date?

99.9....percent of ET ships are not spotted by anyone

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Hi Sleeper.
You said that the crop circles are real.
Do you know what the message in the circles are
and if so what are the messages?

Hi MagicaRose

Wow if I gave that information out and then proved it that would be quite a feather in my thread-----it would get me on the Oprah show and the sky would be the limit from there on-----ET is reserving that honor for themselves----or someone other than me.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Folks should do a liitle research before they go posting willy nilly.

one of the originators in the nineteen seventies that created the save the
whales foundation

He now lives in Japan

That story is fiction
by sleeper

www.informantnews.com...
site with pics
www.galactic-server.com...
extensive info and links
www.theesotericworldnews.com...
frank stranges article
www.burlingtonnews.net...
art bell int. of stranges

Wow 3 for 1. Val Thor was indeed a real person. He hasn't been heard from since 1998(supposedly). If he was an alien then he violated their rules by allowing himself to be photographed.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

What group of evolved souls or Extra terrestrials do you have relations with?What do they think of Earths Ambassadors here on Earth and the role they play in the bridge between consciousness?Do they feel that this bridge by them will create an understanding on a large level to understand our existance and what we represent?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Was the "response" to the Arecibo radio transmission of 1974 done by the ETs?

Links to pic of crop circles:
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

Links explaining Arecibo transmission/Chilbolton response:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.cropcircleresearch.com...

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Siblin]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sib another great question! The "WOW" message.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Siblin, if indeed they're are already here as sleeper would have us believe why would they need to respond to the Aricebo message with a one time indecipherable bleep?
Just askin.
"Wanna make the perfect truth-tini? Two parts vodka, no part fact."
Stephen Colbert

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Hey Sleeper,

What group of evolved souls or Extra terrestrials do you have relations with?

They don’t want me to say

What do they think of Earths Ambassadors here on Earth and the role they play in the bridge between consciousness?

They are amused

Do they feel that this bridge by them will create an understanding on a large level to understand our existance and what we represent?

Advancements in technology will further the understanding of our existence and purpose----for instance satellites and cell phone have opened up new forms of communications and understanding between vastly different cultures----not to mention we can view much more of the universe around us with the new toys

Eventually technology will broaden our physical horizons as we work to build communities in space and on other planets in the solar system, which in turn will vastly open up our minds to our place in the universe and our purpose

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Siblin, if indeed they're are already here as sleeper would have us believe why would they need to respond to the Aricebo message with a one time indecipherable bleep?

I dunno. I can think about half a dozen reasons why. And I wouldn't really call that crop circle formation an "indecipherable bleep". And as for the Wow signal...well...I can think of a couple reasons for that too. It could be all fun and games for them, it could all be part of a gradual disclosure, could be an error... Again, I dunno. That's why I'm asking. I'm poking and prodding, now comes the reaction. (Although TrubadoursGrayAria's the one who brought up the WOW message, so I'm not the only one poking.
)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
And you keep right on askin. That's the only way to get to the nut of it.
And I wasn't refering to the crop circles just the WOW signal. You can leave me out on the crop circles I got enough on my plate(invisible steak and real potatoes).

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Was the "response" to the Arecibo radio transmission of 1974 done by the ETs?

Links to pic of crop circles:
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

Links explaining Arecibo transmission/Chilbolton response:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Yes but which ETs I don't know, they are not telling me

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Whatsa matta u?
Forget the names of the ETs?
How convenient just like the Meieresque "not allowed photos".
Maybe you, oh I mean they, don't have a word that translates(have you used that excuse yet?).
sheesh

[edit on 3/6/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hey Sleeper,

That says an awful lot right there. Are they positive or negative polarity beings?

(Be werry werry quiet. I'm hunting ET.)

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

What guides your cosmic factions purpose?Are they aware enough to know that we are guided by higher light?What do they think about us being nothing more than a conduit of a higher lights purpose? Do they feel we have lost something valuable in our past?Do they think that we are feeling different about them now that Earth is unfolding to its higher potential?What do they feel about human angelics here on Earth?What star constelations do they do (preventive maintenance) or checkups on?What consists of a daily flight pattern for them as far as traveling space goes.Do you think they have your best interests at heart?What question do you want to ask them and haven't been given an answer to?What group has your space buddies come into conflict into the past?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sleeper, i dont have raed the whole thread because it is 75 pages..but i have a question.
Have you ever been in/ seen ships that are driven by a diamond/crystal just as big as a human head?

I dont like to explain why i ask this, but i would like to know if the US Military has these ships or knows of these ships

also, can someone in this thread explain why we humans cant be in some ships if they accelerate speed for only some seconds, because then the world would have aged 200 years when we (the human on the ship) return.. i am not into these things and it has been explained to me but i dont quite got it then and i still dont understand it now

By the way, i totally believe you

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Dutch_Rick]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Hey Sleeper,

That says an awful lot right there. Are they positive or negative polarity beings?

(Be werry werry quiet. I'm hunting ET.)

I'm positive they are not negative-----did you feel the spark?-----

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

(...)

I have no idea how many are on his planet----but I know there are many thousands.

What ive been told, is that there are 3 million people ON Earth that are not FROM Earth... they look just like humans, some are taller, some are smaller..

If there is one thing i have learned is that the universe is full of human life...take a look at that guy who is supposed to be from Venus..would you say he is alien if he talks to you in an elevator?
Dont know if he is really from Venus but its just an example

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hey Sleeper,

What guides your cosmic factions purpose?

Their job is to release certain info to bone heads like me-----they are not here to save the world for themselves but to clarify a few misconception about life on this planet

Are they aware enough to know that we are guided by higher light?

Higher light means higher awareness----they are not the top dogs in the universe but they belong to the same country club

What do they think about us being nothing more than a conduit of a higher lights purpose?

You mean that we exist for gods glory?------Does a parent bring a child into the world for his or her glory?-----Do we expect our children to worship us?-----It would be nice----but the fact is parents generally worship the child-----that is the reality of this universe not the other idea

Do they feel we have lost something valuable in our past?

Do you mean have we fallen----like fallen angels?----everyone one on earth has deficiencies do you know of anyone that would deny that?

Do they think that we are feeling different about them now that Earth is unfolding to its higher potential?

They are doing the unfolding

What do they feel about human angelics here on Earth?

They have been called by those names by humans

What star constelations do they do (preventive maintenance) or checkups on?What consists of a daily flight pattern for them as far as traveling space goes.

They said that I wouldn’t understand

Do you think they have your best interests at heart?

If they don’t I’m in deep you know what----I have seen what they are capable of

What question do you want to ask them and haven't been given an answer to?

Why me?

What group has your space buddies come into conflict into the past?

They claim that it was them that defeated Darth Vader and not Luke skywalker

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
Sleeper, i dont have raed the whole thread because it is 75 pages..but i have a question.
Have you ever been in/ seen ships that are driven by a diamond/crystal just as big as a human head?

Hi Dutch

I have seen strange crystal type objects but I don’t know if they were part of the propulsion system of the ship

I dont like to explain why i ask this, but i would like to know if the US Military has these ships or knows of these ships

I'm not aware if they have one like that but they have a number of watered-down versions of alien craft

also, can someone in this thread explain why we humans cant be in some ships if they accelerate speed for only some seconds, because then the world would have aged 200 years when we (the human on the ship) return.. i am not into these things and it has been explained to me but i dont quite got it then and i still dont understand it now

That’s a myth but it makes for a good theory

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Having this communication tower built in the middle of a farm field ,should maybe give all a hint that crop circles are here for a reason --or those humans that put them there arent telling)....You mentioned they created the cow, maybe for some sort of need ---giving they have no mouth(or some of them don't) they take some form of nurisment through the skin--(cows are on farms)-- you mentioned on page 51(area 51?? hehe) that if the apple fell to the ground the aliens would take them,,because everything starts with a seed(beings,animals and insects alike)(and farms grow from seed) do you see this all as having a form of telling us something????? The pictures in the crop circles tell me of their DNA and a picture of a human being ,eyes, ears, mouth --and how the connection is made..Something of a family photo album ,if you will.....

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join