It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Watered down version of alien craft? Are you saying that the US military has possession of an alien craft and is able to fly it?

I must admit, I remain very skeptical that the US military has access to alien technology. The reason why I'm skeptical is because I understand that if our government had access to that technology, they would be using it in the war of aggression in Iraq. They don't have it.

Personally, I hope that our government doesn't have any dealings with ET. ET should take their "case" directly to humanity bypassing all the greedy sociopaths in corrupted Washington, DC. Whatever they require of humanity they are very well equipped to spell out to all of us, and they need to go ahead and do it. I hope they have developed a screening process where they can weed out all the undesirable evil humans who are fouling up the planet. Obviously, I don't include myself in that group of evil low-lifes.

From what I've gathered from your comments Sleeper, all we can do is "wait and see". Is that an accurate assessment of where we stand with ET?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Sleeper,

Watered down version of alien craft? Are you saying that the US military has possession of an alien craft and is able to fly it?

Yes, more than one

I must admit, I remain very skeptical that the US military has access to alien technology. The reason why I'm skeptical is because I understand that if our government had access to that technology, they would be using it in the war of aggression in Iraq. They don't have it.

When I say watered down I mean stripped down to the bare bones, no workable weapons

Nevertheless all our technology comes from ET----and the military gets to play with it first.

Personally, I hope that our government doesn't have any dealings with ET. ET should take their "case" directly to humanity bypassing all the greedy sociopaths in corrupted Washington, DC.

ET has contact with many in our government but only a few government people know it

Whatever they require of humanity they are very well equipped to spell out to all of us, and they need to go ahead and do it.

They have spelled it out to lots of people but it will be awhile before they come out of the closet for the general population

I hope they have developed a screening process where they can weed out all the undesirable evil humans who are fouling up the planet. Obviously, I don't include myself in that group of evil low-lifes.

They know exactly who is a fault and some organization who believe themselves righteous in that regard have only deceived the world

From what I've gathered from your comments Sleeper, all we can do is "wait and see". Is that an accurate assessment of where we stand with ET?

Pretty much

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So this is the information being given by a highly advanced race of benevolent aliens.

If, this is not just a product of your under-active imagination, then Sleeper, you've been had.

The only other thing I can come up with is, these aliens stole the technology and are actually dumber than dirt. Kind of like how b#sh stole the election but is actaully a dribbling idiot. I've had tea leaves give me better intel than what's in this thread. The tea leaves are usually more consistent too. :Þ

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
I've had tea leaves give me better intel than what's in this thread. The tea leaves are usually more consistent too. :Þ

Dang, I want some of those tea leaves!

Hey Sleeper, when the ETs come to call, how do they make their appearance known to you? Do you get a feeling, do you hear a voice, do they come right out and knock on the door -- what? I'm rather curious.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Hey Sleeper, when the ETs come to call, how do they make their appearance known to you? Do you get a feeling, do you hear a voice, do they come right out and knock on the door -- what? I'm rather curious.

I don’t see just anybody, they have to make an appointment----then I let them know when I’m available----and where they can reach me----

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Heres a few questions for your commrades.

What soul ray color is closest to their own?What planet or star constellation do they call home?What do they call each other in their own language?What names have you recieved from them as far as individual names go and if not ,why don't you ask them?What do they think about Nicola Tesla, and Einstein?In there opinion who is George Bush to them as far as essence or in general terms?Who navigates our star cycles the most as far as they are concerned?Who is their represenative of represenatives down here in human form?Do they possess sub particle weapons also?Do they feel they are impeading free will with their counterparts of the universe?Do they know that we are all connected like a chain link , that no time and space seperates us from them?

[edit on 7-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Hey Sleeper,

Heres a few questions for your commrades.

What soul ray color is closest to their own?

They like neutral colors they go with everything

What planet or star constellation do they call home?

They don’t like talking about personal things

What do they call each other in their own language?

They only communicate with me in English

What names have you recieved from them as far as individual names go and if not ,why don't you ask them?

They haven’t told me and I’m really not interested in knowing their names

What do they think about Nicola Tesla,

He over dressed

and Einstein?

He was too unkempt for such a brain

In there opinion who is George Bush to them as far as essence or in general terms?

He is the president of the United States----they give no opinion of him

Who navigates our star cycles the most as far as they are concerned?

They are not telling

Who is their represenative of represenatives down here in human form?

Howard Stern

Do they possess sub particle weapons also?

Yes

Do they feel they are impeading free will with their counterparts of the universe?

Absolutely not

Do they know that we are all connected like a chain link , that no time and space seperates us from them?

Yes they do, they are the glue that binds us all together

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Magic 8 Ball...What is in my future?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

What do they think of our potential in this era.Is it all coming together as they planned?Do they link our past history with our present:What seeds their thoughts?Do they have any specific need in general to overcome in the present?What places their intelligence in such a bind?How is a world with no bounderies so complicated?What is their fatherless love?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Hey Sleeper,

What do they think of our potential in this era.Is it all coming together as they planned?

It is

Do they link our past history with our present:

No

What seeds their thoughts?

The same source that seeds ours

Do they have any specific need in general to overcome in the present?

None

What places their intelligence in such a bind?

They are not in a bind

How is a world with no bounderies so complicated?

We make it so

What is their fatherless love?

Love is the only reality and they have it in abundance

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
After those last 2 posts by sleeper can anyone really still take him seriously?
Shouldn't be long before my question gets answered.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

Nevertheless all our technology comes from ET----and the military gets to play with it first.

ALL our techinogy ? Are you saying all humans are too dumb to make anything themselves? Such little faith you have, and no credit given to the human race.

Personally, I hope that our government doesn't have any dealings with ET. ET should take their "case" directly to humanity bypassing all the greedy sociopaths in corrupted Washington, DC.

Sleeper:
ET has contact with many in our government but only a few government people know it

They have spelled it out to lots of people but it will be awhile before they come out of the closet for the general population

Whatever they require of humanity they are very well equipped to spell out to all of us, and they need to go ahead and do it.

There are ciontradictions here.
Only a FEW in government know of the ET"s
Also LOTS of people DO Know.
Some know, but don't know they know

Which is it ?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

yeahright said:
I think this is an excellent idea, and have thought the same thing myself. Not necessarily to "argue" the point, but just to see where the reports are alike and differ. Now that would be something to see.

Yes. There have been some run-ins between some of the non-physical experiencers (not been on an alien ship) but I think Sleeper is unique to ATS in his claim that he has been on a ship and flown out into space. ...Cool avatar by the way, yeahright
. Liberty Valance is one of my favorite movies.

Sleeper, you said the following about the biblical character Enoch:

Sleeper Said:
Enoch was one of the original space cowboys that made frequent visits to earth

Enoch represents an early colony of extraterrestrials on this planet as do all the patriarchs of that period-----he is associated with the Sumerians and Mesopotamians----Enoch and his people established science and culture appropriate for that time and once their work was done they left earth----they set the stage----others would do the follow up

Does this mean the "Book of Enoch" is somewhat factual but pertains to aliens in the naming of all the fallen angels? Can your friends tell me what portions of the BoE pertain to them?

Also, are your answers different based on who asks them? That is to say, could I ask a question which might trigger a "we can't give this guy that answer" answer? Just curious.

Sleeper Said:
You mean that we exist for gods glory?------Does a parent bring a child into the world for his or her glory?-----Do we expect our children to worship us?-----It would be nice----but the fact is parents generally worship the child-----that is the reality of this universe not the other idea

Passages like this are why I keep watching this thread. What a great answer, and it contains so much wisdom. Truth, I'd say, regardless of whether the source is ET or a man named Sleeper.

Sleeper Said:

Howard Stern

This was hilarious. So next question is this: Does Howard have alien DNA? Also, does this mean that his misogyny and chauvinism are simply traits of his own character, but that ET knows that despite these traits, Howard can get people thinking with more common sense?

[edit on 7-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Sleeper, you said the following about the biblical character Enoch:

Sleeper Said:
Enoch was one of the original space cowboys that made frequent visits to earth

Enoch represents an early colony of extraterrestrials on this planet as do all the patriarchs of that period-----he is associated with the Sumerians and Mesopotamians----Enoch and his people established science and culture appropriate for that time and once their work was done they left earth----they set the stage----others would do the follow up

Does this mean the "Book of Enoch" is somewhat factual but pertains to aliens in the naming of all the fallen angels? Can your friends tell me what portions of the BoE pertain to them?

Nothing in that book pertains to them personally

Also, are your answers different based on who asks them? That is to say, could I ask a question which might trigger a "we can't give this guy that answer" answer? Just curious.

Good observation smallpeeps----but the sarcastic replies are all mine

Sleeper Said:

Howard Stern

This was hilarious. So next question is this: Does Howard have alien DNA? Also, does this mean that his misogyny and chauvinism are simply traits of his own character, but that ET knows that despite these traits, Howard can get people thinking with more common sense?

Howard Stern is a tool but he is all human-----sad but true

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliencowboy
My understanding is that he meet with then vice president Richard Milhaus Nixon and offer the world a better way to live a way that would allow humanity to live in peace, but the government rejested the offer. He was supposed to have stayed at the pentagon for three years. What do you know of this being from Venus?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

quote: Also, are your answers different based on who asks them? That is to say, could I ask a question which might trigger a "we can't give this guy that answer" answer? Just curious.

Sleeper says:
Good observation smallpeeps----but the sarcastic replies are all mine

Good Answer.
Keep the Flock as comfused as possible. If they should notice your answers are inconsistant, assure them that each answer was given especially for them.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by violet]

[edit on 7-3-2006 by violet]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

My understanding is that he meet with then vice president Richard Milhaus Nixon and offer the world a better way to live a way that would allow humanity to live in peace, but the government rejested the offer. He was supposed to have stayed at the pentagon for three years. What do you know of this being from Venus?

As I mentioned in two earlier posts the man from Venus is not a real deal

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
the bizarreness inside the craft as you so put it, is a automatic atmospheric alteration beam directed onto you as you traverse the confines of the craft so as to perturb the harsh effects of EBE atmospheric level of molecular consitancy. i dont know this for certain but it is my best guess.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Originally posted by sleeper

ALL our techinogy ? Are you saying all humans are too dumb to make anything themselves? Such little faith you have, and no credit given to the human race.

Did I create the brain that is behind the power of my fingers that are typing these words?

We humans would like to take credit for a machine-----the human brain and body that is capable of putting a man on the moon----yet we didn’t create the elements that bind the materials of the rockets, cars, toasters, buildings etc. We didn’t create the air we breathe and depend on for life itself

We didn’t create the knowledge we learn in school so that we could become scientist, teachers, janitors, politicians, housewives, etc.

We humans have inherited everything we have created nothing

When you are able to prove that you are the exclusive master of your own destiny let me know and I will give you the credit.

There are ciontradictions here.
Only a FEW in government know of the ET"s
Also LOTS of people DO Know.
Some know, but don't know they know

Which is it ?

No contradictions, all those statements are true

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
wow i hate to say how wrong you are sleeper but man you are way wrong! as inhabitants of this great universe we all came into being formulated from the universal components that supersceded the birth of the black hole that our big bang originated from. as the different states of matter merged together our indiviual entities were constructed giving us a level of congnition that allows for the development and maintainance of technology. these technologies do absolutely nothing for the advancement of a greater universal continuem except distrupt the creators pristine perfect mud ball of an earth, what they do is allow for the intellegence level of men to excell in thought progressing the outlook of man. increasing the probability of the fruition of knowledgable insight to enhance in magnitude and scope surrounding what ever endevor lies at the heart of the universe, the heart of man. for you see our minds bodies beings hearts are all comprised of the matter of the universe. so as knowledge drifts through that information sector of the brain on into the mind and out through the memories of lost time there has to have been some effect on the universal entirety because of the fact we all came from the one massive expanding big bang. the one point of origin the super massive black hole in which our universe was created from is the source of all knowledge, and that as cognitive beings we work through this universe diciphering what we can, collectively composing a unique frame of mind. ultimately adhering to the one governing body of emotion, thought, and insight LOVE for the universe which attracts the entirety of space time onto one point, YOU since mind is comprised of matter loving the universe, all things around you is basically being in love with your self.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join