It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Sleeper,

Could you please u2u me and tell me I'm smarter than you. I'm just feeling dumb today and could use a moral boost. No one laughs at my stupid attempts at jokes anymore. I feel like just giving up and going back to Melmac.

And tell ET we're all sick and tired of playing hide and seek with masters of deception. It just isn't fair ya know. Here we are stuck on this rock as slaves and all ET can do is play games. Where's the compassion? Where's the love? Where's my frakkin trip around the solar system? I'll show ET a fun game of catch me in my hijacked UFO. They seem to love games so much.

This is the best post on here for ages, and pretty much sums everything up for me. I believe in ET. But ET has no desire (so it seems) to corroborate my belief. He keeps distant from me, and just dangles carrots to keep me interested. I want to be someone that "knows" rather than "believes". I am jealous that other people are chosen for contact and I am not. It seems so damned unfair and I'm getting just midly pissed off with it.

I'm like that guy in the the other thread here that just wants to be abducted so he can put his mind at rest. I guess I'm just fed up of this daily BS that I go through, thinking that there might be something out there worthwhile. As of yet I have not found it.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I don't want to honk anybody off, I'm just expressing my opinion that I don't think sleeper's a liar and was curious if he would be treated differently if everyone agreed. Not to say you agree with him, but I think there's any number of situations where you can disagree with someone without branding them to be a a liar.

I agree with you yeahright, I also believe sleeper thinks he's telling the truth. Not necessarily saying that I'm a sleeperite (that's for you longhaircowboy), but am will always give him the benefit of the doubt and not disect everything that he says. In fact if I had one criticism for sleeper it would be that his posts are far too short. I know that there are a lot of questions he's replying to, but sometimes he gives an answer to a question in one sentence, that quite clearly requires a much more thorough explanation. Also, he only answers questions, he never posts information off his own back. Both of these things I find a little frustrating at times, and I guess certain people have got more frustrated than I and have bitten.

Sleeper, please could you take some time to post something of substance. Maybe explain how things really are in the world, talk about your contact with aliens. Don't be sarcastic, make a serious long post. I know that we have talked about it before, but all the information is spread over 75 pages and I really think it will help us all understand you a bit better.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
And also please stop flattering yourself that someone is posting as more than one person to discredit you. Nobody takes you seriously enough to go to the effort. I wasnt even a member of this board when you posted this thread. Your paranoid delusions and accusations are getting very annoying now and only further blemish your charactor.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Sleeper, please could you take some time to post something of substance. Maybe explain how things really are in the world, talk about your contact with aliens. Don't be sarcastic, make a serious long post. I know that we have talked about it before, but all the information is spread over 75 pages and I really think it will help us all understand you a bit better.
Thanks!

Hi Observer

The reason religion is so effective------obviously not for everyone------is that god works in mysterious ways and that is acceptable to most people-----they say their payers and hope for the best-----believing that sometimes god answers them and sometimes not----but that’s the way god works and everyone is ok with that

When someone like me comes along and talks about a supernatural experience people quickly divide into two groups those who think they know that person is a nut and those that want to believe that person-----perhaps because they had a similar experience or they want to have a similar experience

The problem is not with the skeptics it’s with those who believe-----because they believe they need to go the next step and experience what they believe-----and why not----someone came forward and said it was possible-----and he or she experienced it.

In no time at all believers become skeptics when they don’t share in this fantastic phenomena they so desperately crave

Is the phenomena real? If it is why can’t they and other people experience it?

That’s where the gods have the advantage, they are not here, not in a physical form-----mobs can’t hunt them down and crucify them-----like the hypothetical Jesus----which is exactly what people would do if they could get their hands on god

There is a reason sages hide on top of mountains-----for their safety.

Chat boards provide some anonymity but people demand answers----once you tell them that the earth moves around the sun----then you have to tell them why it moves around the sun------if you tell them you saw it through a telescope----a metal tube with two pieces of glass in it------first they laugh at you then they are insulted that you would make such a claim----then they stone you or place you into prison

Ok I’m not Galileo, I’m not even worthy to be leather for his shoes but I have made claims that are equally outrages----he in his time and I in this time

I was in a extraterrestrial ship many times-----I don’t have the keys to the ship----if I do I misplaced them and don’t know where they are----I don’t have the ship-----I don’t own it----I can’t show it to anyone-----I don’t really know who the owners are except that they are not from this solar system------they give me lots of information but they will not let me share most of it.

So why would anyone believe me?-----It’s much easier to stone us to death than deal with the possibilities that surround all of us in this crazy existence

The proof that the earth moves around the sun has always been there for those that cared to look or investigate

The proof that ETs are everywhere is evident for those that dare step out of their comfort zone-----once you do you can’t go back

Are most people going to experience an ET craft----they all ready do its’ called a car----and airplane

Go back one hundred and fifty years and try to explain a modern car or airliner to the people of that era---they will laugh and stone you to death as some kind of madman or demon

Extraterrestrial craft are flying around today----some know about it-----eventually everyone will

Until then people like me who make those outrageous claims have to keep running for cover from all those stones being thrown----and that takes a lot of energy and time----and I’m running out of both

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Until then people like me who make those outrageous claims have to keep running for cover from all those stones being thrown----and that takes a lot of energy and time----and I’m running out of both

Very quick question to you sleeper: Why do you come here and post, if really you think that all you do is dodge the stones? I'm not saying that you shouldn't come here, just trying to understand what your motivation is.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sleeper, is there a way, in your opinion or belief, that someone like myself or anyone in general can peak around the doorway or get more than a glimmer through the alien/human portal? (Other than what you have mentioned many many times over again: any contact, communication or experience is initiated by ET or Alien Beings and not the other way around.)

Would dropping out of society and becoming a lurker or observer of alien phenomena, help someone understand the phenomena?

I ask these questions because I find it hard to accept the facts you present, concerning the destiny of mankind as being played out and or controlled by alien beings.

I know that we have free will and we-are-what-we-are today because of the choices we have made, so I struggle with the idea of Alien influence in our lives.

How much are we controlled and or influenced by ET? In every aspect of our daily lives or just lifelong goals, ie. career, friends, spiritual beliefs, etc.?

One more question: How do you feel about Carl Jung's theory of Synchronicity? And how would this connect with ET?

thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've been very critical of sleeper in this thread.

But it occurs to me, what if sleeper is simply unable to describe his 'experiences' any better than this? I'm not trying to knock his intelligence. I certainly don't think he's a dunce.

These experiences may simply be far too 'alien' for him to express better.

I still wish he could debate or discuss some of his assertions. I simply don't buy the idea that "ET" is all powerful or humans never invented any meaningful technology. I won't accept that, and he won't discuss it.

Plus, many of his answers are about as useful as Dr. Phil's fluff.

NC

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

Originally posted by sleeper

Very quick question to you sleeper: Why do you come here and post, if really you think that all you do is dodge the stones? I'm not saying that you shouldn't come here, just trying to understand what your motivation is.

Thanks

Even you stated that I don't post-----I only answer questions and make a few comments.

I never expected this thread to go this long----I could ignore the queries but that's not easy----however it's obvious that most people are annoyed by this thread that's why I have asked several times for the mods to lock or remove it-----instead they want me to renounce what I have said----not going to happen

[edit on 23-4-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Let all that are annoyed by this thread go and be fruitful somewhere. But, don't multiply!!

I've enjoyed reading this thread immensely. Sleeper, if you're tired of all this stuff, I really can't blame you. Thanks for sharing your experience with us all the same!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
Sleeper, is there a way, in your opinion or belief, that someone like myself or anyone in general can peak around the doorway or get more than a glimmer through the alien/human portal? (Other than what you have mentioned many many times over again: any contact, communication or experience is initiated by ET or Alien Beings and not the other way around.)

If you can figure a way to do that you could sell lots of tickets and make oodles of money----unfortunately ET has to lift that curtain

Would dropping out of society and becoming a lurker or observer of alien phenomena, help someone understand the phenomena?

I doubt it-----most people engaged in the phenomena are highly plugged into society

I ask these questions because I find it hard to accept the facts you present, concerning the destiny of mankind as being played out and or controlled by alien beings.

That’s where I lost most people’s interest-----no one wants to believe that-----most want their Captain Kirk and the Klingons

I know that we have free will and we-are-what-we-are today because of the choices we have made, so I struggle with the idea of Alien influence in our lives.

How much are we controlled and or influenced by ET? In every aspect of our daily lives or just lifelong goals, ie. career, friends, spiritual beliefs, etc.?

Some people call them angels, demons, gods, spiritual advisers----they go by lots of names----some people are influenced more than others

One more question: How do you feel about Carl Jung's theory of Synchronicity? And how would this connect with ET?

Are you perhaps referring to apophenia? People that can’t explain the fascination with the paranormal have to come up with reasons why some people claim to experience it

However, that was not Carl Jung's view but it did get attached to his Synchronicity idea-----nevertheless he now knows without a doubt that ET is real, he may even be one----but while he was alive I don’t think he would’ve had a problem believing in ET and their influence on earth-----since he was wide open in his beliefs of the paranormal

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think Observer and I agree on something. We both think sleeper believes himself.
Soooo... here's a wrm and fuzzy place to go

Thinkers Lay Out the Beliefs They Can't Prove
www.npr.org...

Our day-to-day beliefs often come from established theories, but
what about beliefs based on theories in progress? A new book
asks literary and scientific thinkers about what they believe
but cannot prove.

Guests:

John Brockman, editor, What We Believe But Cannot Prove: Today's
Leading Thinkers in Science in the Age of Certainty; author and
literary agent; publisher and editor of Edge.org

Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist; professor of the public
understanding of science at Oxford University; author of many
books about science and evolution, including The Selfish Gene
and most recently, The Ancestor's Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn
of Evolution.

Alison Gopnik, professor of psychology at the University of
California, Berkeley; her books include The Scientist in the
Crib

Paul Steinhardt, theoretical physicist; Albert Einstein
professor of science at Princeton University

Enjoy my sleeping friends.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I wish you wouldn't go because I have really enjoyed reading what you have to say.

I believe what you are saying for reasons of my own.

I've been coming to this site lately just read what you have posted.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm on the fence on this one.....

Much of what sleeper says is very plausible. I see no reason that there are races who are thousands, if not millions of years ahead of us in technology and evolution.

With reference to those who keep asking him for proof of his statements, maybe he can't prove them. If I saw an alien craft above the trees in my garden tonight and stated as such on this forum, how could I prove it to you?

Someone already stated that, sleepers experiences were so out of the ordinary to our way of thinking, that explaining them could be difficult to say the least.

I've believed in the existance of aliens since my sister (who prior to her encounter) was the biggest disbeliever possible.

I've trawled through many ufo sites for years and the one thing I don't understand, is some of sleepers comments contradict most of the "info" given by those who are supposedly in the know, or were in positions of importance.

Example: UFO's have been shot down on many occassions by us, yet sleeper infers that this is not possible. It's also been inferred on many sites by "those in the know" that the ET's presence here has less than honourable reason.

Anyway, I hope sleeper continues to post, as this thread is the most interesting and controversial read in a long time.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

My question to the crowd: Would your attitude toward sleeper be different if you thought he believed what he's reporting? Or does that even matter?

I personally don't think he beieves what he is reporting. Unless his reports are based on dreams. Alot of contactees give reports based on believing thier dreams are reality. Not to say some dreams are perhaops real,. If that's the case, then I too, have gone on fantastical journeys through space in my dreams.

His reports are too far-fetched. Like the ET's must make an appontment to see him, at his conveinince,.and they drop by his house? Then he goes off for a trip around the entire universe. Apparantly the only person on the planet who has done this. And if he had done this, he would be sought after by media and other agencies.

He alleges to know the history of the universe, the secrets of the universe, the secrets of ET's, all of the worlds religions. he also knows God. He refers to God, Jesus as "hypotheticall". ET's are also gods, Satan, and wizards.

He attempts to sway the audience, with claims all techonolgy on Earth was made by ET's. that humans are made by and controlled by ET's. This in my opinion is an effort ot have them thought of as our gods who we should give thanks to. It is the worship of false gods.

He knows where we go when we die. That cannot be proven EVER. Who knows where we really go, and how can we come back and tell what happened? Sleeper knows all ! What he can't answer, he blames it on the ET's who told him he couldnt answer. Or he gives an answer that best fits the one who asked it, to appease them.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by violet]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
MagicaRose, Anomoly2........Ditto! And well said. I don't come here for proof of anything; if proof is available, I won't turn my nose up at it. Some would be better served to start off believing - and then work backwards from there - I would venture to say they would learn far more.

Much of what Sleeper has said has made me "think", a byproduct of Sleeper's claims, nothing wrong with that is there? The "Id" needs nurturing every bit as much as the body. If Sleeper's motives are what he says they are, great, if something else, well then, I'll leave that to someone much more intelligent than I to figure out.

I have a 20 year old son and a 22 year old son; I'm going to ask both to read this thread. One will dismiss it out of hand (I think I envy him) the other will mull on much of this (as I have) for days/weeks/months, maybe even years (neither I'm sure, will shave their heads or start hanging out at the airport). On the fence? Absolutely, but what an incredible story, what an inspiration for thought. Thank you Sleeper. I hope we'll here more from you. P

P.S. - Siblin, "Poetic" - Roger that!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Some would be better served to start off believing

TGA, isn't that the problem with any religion?
If anyone doesn't have me on ignore(i think sleeper secretly views my posts just go back a page and see where he deleted his post a bit too late cause I already saw it). Tsk tsk.
And if you saw my post above there are people more than willing to throw their names and reps out there for the general public to discern. I mean come on. Read it does a body good.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

Eh? I'm lost.

Hmm... Sleeper, what's the closest job on Earth today to working with the ETs? Whoever they may be, anyway... Astronaut? Exobiologist? Exopsychologist? Exopaleontologist? McDonald's burger flipper? Superman? ...What? I'm enrolling in college, I have to know.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

Eh? I'm lost.

Hmm... Sleeper, what's the closest job on Earth today to working with the ETs? Whoever they may be, anyway... Astronaut? Exobiologist? Exopsychologist? Exopaleontologist? McDonald's burger flipper? Superman? ...What? I'm enrolling in college, I have to know.

Hi Siblin

Nanotechnology

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Could you answer a few more questions for me ..... or at least, share your opinion on them?

1) If these bodies are just vessels for the soul/life essence, then what is your opinion on people who seem to exhibit supernormal powers ... e.g. people who exhibit superhuman strength under duress, that russian girl who has the x-ray abilities, etc? Is 'mind over matter' a real phenonemon, e.g. ESP, etc? Are these vessels capable of much more?

2) They say we only use a small percentage of our brain power ......... is this likely to increase proportionally to our development as a species?

3) I have always assumed that the general explosion in UFO related media (through films, TV, the internet, etc) hasn't just been for entertainment. It's served another purpose; to condition us and get us used to the idea of aliens, removing the shock value somewhat. Would you agree

4) What do you define 'ghosts' as?

Gaz

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,

Could you answer a few more questions for me ..... or at least, share your opinion on them?

1) If these bodies are just vessels for the soul/life essence, then what is your opinion on people who seem to exhibit supernormal powers ... e.g. people who exhibit superhuman strength under duress, that russian girl who has the x-ray abilities, etc? Is 'mind over matter' a real phenonemon, e.g. ESP, etc? Are these vessels capable of much more?

Mind over matter is a real phenomenon because ET is a real phenomenon-----and ET is the catalyst behind that power

2) They say we only use a small percentage of our brain power ......... is this likely to increase proportionally to our development as a species?

The brain is like a computer we use as much as we need, people in general use more of it now than they did a hundred years ago, today and in the future we use the computer to resonate with the brain----to augment the power of the mind-----The compute will not replace the brain only make it more efficient

3) I have always assumed that the general explosion in UFO related media (through films, TV, the internet, etc) hasn't just been for entertainment. It's served another purpose; to condition us and get us used to the idea of aliens, removing the shock value somewhat. Would you agree

Those things are building blocks to the big picture-----and it’s a dang big picture, we only have a bazillion blocks to go before we can see a glimmer of it.

4) What do you define 'ghosts' as?

Ghosts can be lost souls or souls on vacation visiting places and people they have attachments with, they can also be mischievous ETs

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join