It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
violet, the way I interpret what sleeper is saying corresponds to other materials I've read. The beings many believe to be God and Satan were actually ETs who appeared to be gods to early humans. I don't think sleeper's saying that ET really IS God. (I don't mean to put words in your mouth, sleeper, but that's how I interpret what you're saying.)

In Zecharia Sitchin's many books, he describes epic battles between ETs over control of this planet and the humans they helped create in ancient times. I'm paraphrasing here, please forgive my mistakes, but here's what I recall of those books: These battles, and the appearances of ETs to humans, were documented in the Old Testament, in Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the Vedas, etc. One battle in particular was between the two sons of the main ET; each tried to portray the other as evil. One of them won. The other became "Satan".

I don't believe this requires the conclusion that ETs are Satan (or God), or that there is no God.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experiences and your views of our reality.

First off, I find your comments interesting, intriguing, thought provoking, and sincerely unmitigated.

Having said that,.... I have been witness to objects in the night sky that I cannot rationally explain, and don't believe I have ever been abducted, yet in the back of my mind, I, since a young boy have always viewed my life as if I was on the outside looking in.

I find it hard to relate in words exactly what I mean by "outside looking in" and if I can find the right words to describe it, I will attempt to relate it here.

BTW, I do believe in "higher beings" and find the human race as a whole to be rather arrogant in worldly views.

I mean, come on, why is it we call this period we are in the "21st" century?

By our technological advancement? puhleez,... in 20 centuries this is all we have to show for flexing our gray matter on our own? Especially since the majority of advances has came to us in the last 100 years.

I do have a few things I would like your opinion on if you would.

I have read your whole thread, and noticed you stated the ETs' take "family" very seriously.

I would like to touch on that subject since nobody else has.

What type of family units the ETs' have.

Do they have relationships like our family structures do?

Are they monogamous beings? and does it matter to them if humans retain monogamous relationships? for the sake of their children?

What does it mean when a person very rarely has a dream?

Does that mean the person needs less guidance? has an unpure soul? the ETs' gave up on them?

Thanks for any opinions you may offer.

Later,.... Bill

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the last reply sleeper.

Im guessing the aliens dont mind that those of us who read this are now aware of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

ETs have souls and the orbs are souls if you wish to call them astral bodies that works too

My point is that humans have 3 bodies. Physical, Energy and Soul. So, are you talking about the Grays here that have souls? Are you saying that only the astral body exists above this plane and nothing else? It's confusing because you keep saying soul but then it sounds like you are talking about the energy body.

Regardless of what you believe ET is your God and your Satan all in one

That's a dangerous concept. Granted, ET built these bodies. And yes, they have interfered with our growth for a long time. They created the religions, gave us technology, taught us different things like commerce, and many other things. But they are not God. God is all things. All is One.

You could say that the ETs are angels and demons. That would be much more accurate.

They created the history you have become so attached to

Don't I know it. But I'm certainly not attached to it. They are the ones that kept us in the dark ages for so long. Now we are about to play on their level and they're scared.

So far I have only used simple words and those words have created havoc and confusion in the lives of people like you

Well now. No havoc here but you have confused me by cross-conceptualizing the different levels of existence. I'm meeting you on your level but yet you still use simple words with me and look down on me. You don't understand do you? Or is this just a psychological ploy? You said you weren't acting holier-than-thou, so what do you call this last quote directed at me? I don't want simple words. I already have the information you have. It would be really great if you could get your head out of the clouds a minute and address me at the level I'm addressing you instead of treating me like your words are oh so powerful and scary.

How about you put those simple words away and explain something. Like that pixie dust thing. Do you realize how silly "pixie dust" sounds? I would have expected something like the following. Pixies are a race of small intelligent creatures from a parallel dimension. There is a powder like substance that has high energetic properties that is from the same dimension. Thus we call it pixie dust.

Instead you treat people like they can't handle what you're saying. Thinking that others can't handle what you say does NOT make it a reality.

Try to imagine what actual proof might do to billions of people like yourself

Like myself huh? Well, if billions like me got actual proof then the alien war would be over rather quickly and your guys would be running back to Orion with their tails between their legs.

So, can you cut the simple words and speak to me at my level? Or do you wish me to leave the thread alone?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm sitting here wondering why I continue to post in this thread.

Its entertaining anyway. At least its not beating that dead horse SERPO, or critiquing the same videos and photos over and over again. And if the system administrators aren't worried about bandwidth or disk space....what the heck..let's see what happens, huh? And, where else can I expose a captive audience to my dumb jokes and obscure references? The Thursday night special is veal and don't forget to tip your waitperson.

Try this...go through this thread and replace the phrase "ET" with "Santa Claus". It still works. Doesn't change the value of the content at all. Hell's bells, use "Snoopy". Same effect.

I know, I'll catch all kind of grief from those that are on 'that' side of the fence. Its just cyber-grief. My wife's the one has me lookin' over my shoulder.

I'm pretty sure I won't see a rebuttal from sleeper. After all...when the going gets tough, the tough click 'Ignore this user'. He's not runnin' a brand I care to ride for..(longhaircowboy gets that).

I happen to think sleeper is an extremely bright person (maybe a little bit manipulative). He has shown an incredible ability to satisfy his audience. If I walk into a car dealership and sleeper is my salesman...I'm toast. His answers to questions are so slick, neutral, and affirming...I'm impressed with the delivery...the content bites.

Not

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Are you aware what you are really saying here?

You are saying God is Satan and ET.

Have you read the book of Job? That book in a nutshell tells the story that Satan does Gods’ bidding----for those who believe in God and the devil

What I’m saying is that good and evil are tools used to forge or repair our souls on planets like earth

ET's are also our true gods, as you have said, therefore Satan is our God and one we should know and worship and live by his agenda?

ET does not require any kind of worship----and if there was a real god neither would he, she or it-----the need to worship something is a human weakness

it may be worth mentioning at thiis point he (lucifer) is the father of all lies.

If there was such a thing as Lucifer that would be true---Lucifer---Satan---the devil do not exist

I don't think you are really here to give messages from ET's but messages from the fallen One. If one studies that phlosophy, the message is the same

Humans have fallen that’s why most our here----to work out their problems

If you need Jesus or Satan in your life this is not the thread to be reading

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hi Sleeper,

I'm interested in developing my relationship with ET. How do I go about it? They have revealed themselves to me several times and I handled it very well with no panic or fear. I don't think I'm anybody special but they contacted me and I want to communicate with them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi highhorse

It’s like joining the army reserve you might get called into action and you might not----most never get deployed

Obviously you have some connection going on if they let you remember some of the contact----I don’t know what that might be---only those who deal with you know

But most of the time their contact with people is to help them with a problem they may be having----they worked with me for more than thirty years before placing me on active duty

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill

By our technological advancement? puhleez,... in 20 centuries this is all we have to show for flexing our gray matter on our own? Especially since the majority of advances has came to us in the last 100 years.

Hi Ausable,

It’s amazing on how many people don’t get that

I do have a few things I would like your opinion on if you would.

I have read your whole thread, and noticed you stated the ETs' take "family" very seriously.

I would like to touch on that subject since nobody else has.

What type of family units the ETs' have.

Those that are garrisoned here and in human form have typical human familes

Do they have relationships like our family structures do?

Most ETs are souls like us in different uniforms and at a higher level than us----they are here on numerous assignments----most are asexual beings that travel between planets performing their jobs----but back on home planet they do not have the nuclear family structure we have on earth----its more of an extended family that can include thousands of other souls----some of those family member are on earth and don’t know that they are part of these clans

Are they monogamous beings? and does it matter to them if humans retain monogamous relationships? for the sake of their children?

Life over there is way different that what we have here and its not monogamous

What does it mean when a person very rarely has a dream?

Only means they don’t remember them----everyone has dreams

Does that mean the person needs less guidance? has an unpure soul? the ETs' gave up on them?

None of the above----ET never gives up on anyone----however, some souls give up on themselves

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I know exactly what ya mean Notclever. To bad its now a one way conversation.
"Ultimately, dialogue requires both sides to have beliefs and stand up for them." -David Pringle
Or run for the ignore button like a pack of frightened school girls.
I don't understand why anyone would choose to hide from dissent if they truly believe what they say is the truth. I am quite sure of myself and more than willing to stand up for what I believe no matter what anyone may say. But I will never run and hide when confronted by opposition especially if I know I'm right(which is 99.99999% of the time).

Violet I know why you would be confused about some of the religious implications here because of the circuitous contradictions contained herein.
It can be especially confusing if you go back through this thread and see all the contradictory statements made in regards to religion or jesus.
Sometimes the ET created history sometimes they didn't. ET created Jesus but so did the Jews and Christians.
It's such a mess I'm not surprised it's still just a manuscript as opposed to a published work.
Yeah I figured it out. The pieces are all there. The only way this all adds up is it's the unpublished manuscript. As my profile says.

I haven’t told one single(emphasis mine) lie
-sleeper

Right. Single would mean 1.

[edit on 3/4/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cimi4749
Thanks for the last reply sleeper.

Im guessing the aliens dont mind that those of us who read this are now aware of them.

They are slowly lifting the curtain----not for full disclosure but for some awareness----the more technology they release to us brings us closer to where they are

Once humans make the leap into space in a significant way the question of whether we are alone will be answered for the masses

In the mean time only a few at a time will know

Part of my job is to put a little of that info out there

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

My point is that humans have 3 bodies. Physical, Energy and Soul. So, are you talking about the Grays here that have souls? Are you saying that only the astral body exists above this plane and nothing else? It's confusing because you keep saying soul but then it sounds like you are talking about the energy body.

The soul is energy not the kind we are familiar with on this planet but energy nonetheless---the only difference is that some souls have more of it than others

That's a dangerous concept. Granted, ET built these bodies. And yes, they have interfered with our growth for a long time. They created the religions, gave us technology, taught us different things like commerce, and many other things. But they are not God. God is all things. All is One.

You can call our collective energy god if you wish---but god is not one person or entity but a collection of billions of souls

Don't I know it. But I'm certainly not attached to it. They are the ones that kept us in the dark ages for so long. Now we are about to play on their level and they're scared.

They are fearless-----it’s we humans that fear for a living

So far I have only used simple words and those words have created havoc and confusion in the lives of people like you

Well now. No havoc here but you have confused me by cross-conceptualizing the different levels of existence. I'm meeting you on your level but yet you still use simple words with me and look down on me. You don't understand do you? Or is this just a psychological ploy? You said you weren't acting holier-than-thou, so what do you call this last quote directed at me? I don't want simple words. I already have the information you have. It would be really great if you could get your head out of the clouds a minute and address me at the level I'm addressing you instead of treating me like your words are oh so powerful and scary.

You peeked behind the curtain didn’t you?

How about you put those simple words away and explain something. Like that pixie dust thing. Do you realize how silly "pixie dust" sounds? I would have expected something like the following. Pixies are a race of small intelligent creatures from a parallel dimension. There is a powder like substance that has high energetic properties that is from the same dimension. Thus we call it pixie dust.

I used the pixie dust analogy to describe exotic energy that makes ET ships fly----for lack of a better word

Try to imagine what actual proof might do to billions of people like yourself

Like myself huh? Well, if billions like me got actual proof then the alien war would be over rather quickly and your guys would be running back to Orion with their tails between their legs.

ET verses humans at war is impossible because they are a more enlighten version of us---and they really like us----- if that were not the case we all would be worm food----all six plus billion of us----and they wouldn’t even suffer one single casualty

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Now watch this. Notice the times on my post and sleepers. And notice the times on the posts he quotes.
So I was talkin to my friend from Frenabulax today and he quoted my favorite song by Frank Zappa "Tittties and Beer".
So I played him a record by Brownsvill Station with the song "Martian Boogie" on it and he said that was his voice on the record as he had been at the recording studio that day.
He refuses to preside over any of the affairs of man citing the mass stupidity here just makes it too easy
His name is Hector and he looks faintly Hispanic.
He has allowed me to convey to everyone that all is well and just to continue as if nothing happened.
ok

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Satan is an ET with a job

Originally posted by sleeper
Lucifer---Satan---the devil do not exist

Oops. Need to refer to them notes ever now an again sleeper!

Not

How could I forget!! I love Brownsville Station's "Martian Boogie".

cryin' out loud!!!

[edit on 4-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So I says to him "whatcha eatin there boy? Crayons?"
"Why no they're Martian cigarettes."
Yup good stuff that.
I've been asked by my friend from Frenabulax to refrain from calling into question things I know nothing about.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
longhaircowboy,
I am sick of your posts so you are on ignore for me now.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Longhaircowboy,

I find your posts interesting, so..you're NOT on my ignore list.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Siblin your avatar reminds me of my home turf of Washington state.

Sorry you feel that way Magicarose(not sure how I offended you). No biggie, I have a problem communicating with people. They can't stand my honesty. Even my ex wife accused me of being the most brutally honest person she'd ever known.
It's ok though I've grown to like being honest and at my age it may be a bit late to change my ways. I truely understand that my honesty can twist a persons nose at times btu I'm ok with that. Go off into your panic room and ignore the real world. I got ya.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
longhaircowboy,
I am sick of your posts so you are on ignore for me now.

Dude, you're aggravatin' folks without even interacting with them. Impressive

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah aint it cool?
It's the new cool powers I picked up while travelling the ether with my friends from Frenabulax.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This was real fun to read
Not saying its fake or real or anything
Just real entertaining

And haaa
Page 69

Ill shut up

*slowly backs away*

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>