It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

They drop over and visit----sometimes they take me with them in their ship

Don't your neighbours notice ships are always flying over their rooftops? Is this at 3 am when it is dark?

Actually one of my daughter’s school mates that lived across the street asked her about an alien ship that was hovering above our house one night---she didn’t’ know what he was talking about and told me---I didn’t tell her about ET

If they don't take you in their ship, do you mean they come in and chat with you inside your house ?

They take me and they visit in my house----and other places----I take long walks outside of the city on nature trails once or twice a week

Is there a picture you can provide of what the ship looks like ? If you can find one in google images that looks similar?

None that I have seen look similar

Is it like the Gulf breeze one? Have you heard of that case btw?

Heard of it but I haven’t read it

Have you read Budd Hopkins book "Witnessed" I think that was the name of it and if so what did you think of the case ? It was the one who got abducted over long island Bridge. Good book actually.

Haven’t read it, nor am I familiar with it

Have you thought to ciontact someone like Hopkins, tell him your story and he would ghost write it for you ?

No I haven’t

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wrong again. Maybe you should get thee over to NASA and read up on the effects of extended space flight on the human physiology.
ISS is the International Space Station. Astronaunts spend an equivalent amount of time there to simulate a trip to Mars without significant loss of bone mass. It's not like Mars is light years away. Some cite a 9 month trip and dare i say there are folk here on happy planet who spend that much time on their buttoks without any serious health risk.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sleeper,

How can you mistake the astral body for the soul? Just because your ETs don't have a soul they got to try to convince us they control ours? What's your mission besides confusing people? Your statements are increasingly contradictory to previous statements. And any truthful answers you give are immediately twisted afterwards. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were a sell-out. If you are fully human then you must feel some kind of remorse for lying to your own people on matters of such great importance. The gravity of the lie you continue to tell cannot be overstated. You are basically trying to get people to give up their soul to ET control. And yet you joke like it's nothing. There are no words to fully show the scope your insidiousness.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Originally posted by NotClever
Unless you're a physiologist (sic), we should assume we don't know.

Why would I have to be that? Anyone can Google. It takes like five minutes max, too.

You're right. Consider me spanked

I couldn't figure out the appropriate smiley for being put in ones place.

Not

Dad burn dial-up connection...its like pedaling a bicycle around Daytona

little to the left

[edit on 3-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Do you think, or hope, that more humans could exhibit that level of caring while alive? screaming from the rooftops

NO, to all the questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Actually one of my daughter’s school mates that lived across the street asked her about an alien ship that was hovering above our house one night---she didn’t’ know what he was talking about and told me---I didn’t tell her about ET

WHAT? You had the proof of a life time right there in front of you and you did what?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Wrong again. Maybe you should get thee over to NASA and read up on the effects of extended space flight on the human physiology.
ISS is the International Space Station. Astronaunts spend an equivalent amount of time there to simulate a trip to Mars without significant loss of bone mass. It's not like Mars is light years away. Some cite a 9 month trip and dare i say there are folk here on happy planet who spend that much time on their buttoks without any serious health risk.

Those happy people sitting on their butts have gravity working against them, at least. Well, a lot more gravity, anyway. There's gravity in space, just...not that much compared to here.

I've found a couple resources here, some saying that bone loss can be as high as 1% per month in a weightless environment. If it takes nine months to get to Mars (not counting the time coming back), then that's about 9% bone loss. That's not significant to you?

www.radiologytoday.net...
science.nasa.gov...
www.esa.int...

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Siblin]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Sleeper,

How can you mistake the astral body for the soul? Just because your ETs don't have a soul they got to try to convince us they control ours?

They have souls that shine unlike many humans who think themselves righteous

What's your mission besides confusing people? Your statements are increasingly contradictory to previous statements. And any truthful answers you give are immediately twisted afterwards.

Many have taken my quotes and twisted them----like you are doing now

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were a sell-out. If you are fully human then you must feel some kind of remorse for lying to your own people on matters of such great importance.

I haven’t told one single lie----unlike yourself and others that are doing their best to shut down my message with lies.

The gravity of the lie you continue to tell cannot be overstated. You are basically trying to get people to give up their soul to ET control.

The soul cannot be given away or taken away from anyone----your soul belongs to you----you are stuck with it for a long time

And yet you joke like it's nothing. There are no words to fully show the scope your insidiousness.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Does your bible teach you to cast stones?-----there are many holyer-than-thou on this thread and I’m not one of them

[edit on 3-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Do you think, or hope, that more humans could exhibit that level of caring while alive? screaming from the rooftops

NO, to all the questions.

You mangled up my quotes a bit.
I'm stunned. You profess to have a deeper understanding of our souls, death, and the afterlife, yet can exhibit a chilling lack of caring for living humans?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Since there are no more questions I'm going to bed----my wife is calling

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm stunned. You profess to have a deeper understanding of our souls, death, and the afterlife, yet can exhibit a chilling lack of caring for living humans?

I will not take your baiting, have answered all I am willing to about my postings, From now on I will lurk and duck my head when all the evil comes across the screen..I work hospice, do free hypnosis, and volunteer work,
and once again what do you do for humanity?
You are ignore on my screen.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sweet dreams Sleeper.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Take note of the way those sources are worded. They say prolonged weightlesness and talk of the lack of stress on the bone that gravity provides.
They have overcome this with aerobic machines installed in the ISS which allows extended tours without significant loss. But then the OP used the word most not significant so it is false to say you would lose most of the bone mass.
1% is hardly most.
Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Take note of the way those sources are worded. They say prolonged weightlesness and talk of the lack of stress on the bone that gravity provides.
They have overcome this with aerobic machines installed in the ISS which allows extended tours without significant loss. But then the OP used the word most not significant so it is false to say you would lose most of the bone mass.
1% is hardly most.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Looking over my posts, I never said "most". I agree that 1% per month is hardly "most", but it would still be bad news for the person affected by it.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
and once again what do you do for humanity?

It can't be 'once again', because you've never asked me.

I "deny ignorance".
I ask the tough questions.
I point out the poverty, disease, and injustice.
And I answer the question put to me.
And I marvel at people who run from rational questions and then justify it by claiming to have a more honorable or spiritual position. And offer the cop-out 'you don't get it'.

Not (is not impressed)

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I work hospice, do free hypnosis, and volunteer work

I commend you on your good deeds. If only more people were like you.
Me I volunteer at the local VA and try to use my car as little as possible. I refuse to buy a product that supports a terrorist regime or pollutes the environment. So I walk as much as possible and restrict my driving to long trips like to see my parents(takes an hour to drive there).
And it cuts down on the loss of bone mass.

sirius- ignore is a cowards way out. stand up and fight.

siblin-right you didn't say most, sleeper did. I was pointing out another false statement like the Clinton crystal.

[edit on 3/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well, that's always a good thing!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Well, that's always a good thing!

Gettin' close to midnight here in Central Misery, and if I may say so...I think my bone mass may be increasing.

siblin,
When you shot the sarcastic thing back at me with the sarcastic tone, it cracked me up. 'sarcastically commenting on a definition for sarcasm, prompted by a post with the word 'sarcastic'.

Criminy, no one's ever going to understand my twisted sense of humor.

Not

....you asleep???

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
siblin,
When you shot the sarcastic thing back at me with the sarcastic tone, it cracked me up. 'sarcastically commenting on a definition for sarcasm, prompted by a post with the word 'sarcastic'.

Ah yes.
Sarcasm in all its sarcasmy-ish-ness...
Great stuff. Never fails!

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Siblin]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Sleeper,

How can you mistake the astral body for the soul? Just because your ETs don't have a soul they got to try to convince us they control ours?

They have souls that shine unlike many humans who think themselves righteous

Either you're playing dumb or you are convinced yourself. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you believe the information you got without question and now you are a useful tool to dissiminate that information. I was going to go through and show all the instances of your astral-soul cross conceptualization but I found one quote that works just fine.

Orbs are souls----when we leave our bodies we are spheres of exotic energy

Astral body is energy. The soul is not energy. It is not part of the physical matrix (not the movie, the actual definition).

Remember you answered my question about this...

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.

You said something about two tribes of Israel representing the two heavens referenced in the quote. Think about that for a second. Your answer in no way fits with the term "heaven" when used in context with any portion of the bible, much less the context of the quote and the conversation the quote was in. But, maybe you don't understand and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. So...

The quote means that the physical realm humans currently find themselves in will pass away. And the astral realm (the heaven above) will also pass away. Now, I think this is important information to a race of ETs living as exotic energy, don't you? Without a soul they will be, how shall we say, bye bye.

What's your mission besides confusing people? Your statements are increasingly contradictory to previous statements. And any truthful answers you give are immediately twisted afterwards.

Many have taken my quotes and twisted them----like you are doing now

No, actually I'm trying my hardest to figure out what your core message is through all the garbage you've given. And you are no help with the vague answers and deflection tactics.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were a sell-out. If you are fully human then you must feel some kind of remorse for lying to your own people on matters of such great importance.

I haven’t told one single lie----unlike yourself and others that are doing their best to shut down my message with lies.

You are correct. But only from the surface level. It's the vagueness, sentence structure, those 4 little dashes, and the ommission of important information that creates an overall picture that constitutes the lie.

I'm not trying to shut down your message or your thread with lies. I don't need to lie to call you out. Truth is the weapon of choice in this exchange. And to shut down the thread would take the opportunity away for you to come clean or to at least examine the information you have been given more carefully before you go off thinking you are helping humanity with this.

The gravity of the lie you continue to tell cannot be overstated. You are basically trying to get people to give up their soul to ET control.

The soul cannot be given away or taken away from anyone----your soul belongs to you----you are stuck with it for a long time

Here is another good example of "the twist" or lie that I'm addressing. Are you talking about the astral body (which will pass away) or the soul (which will not pass away). Since you said "long time" it appears you are once again talking about the energy body and equating it to the soul. Souls are eternal. Exotic energy is just the highest level of the physical matrix (again, not the movie, the actual definition) and will pass away.

And yet you joke like it's nothing. There are no words to fully show the scope your insidiousness.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Does your bible teach you to cast stones?-----there are many holyer-than-thou on this thread and I’m not one of them

Have you looked at the world lately? Without the interference of your gods we would have heaven on earth already. But no, we have to go through all this because your gods think they can control the human soul.

I don't have a bible. But I'm sure your gods would love it if their agenda was not challenged. Just makes their job of control a lot easier. I'm going to challenge your gods till my last breath and then some. Not for me. Not because I'm anything special or chosen in any way. But because that's what I chose to do. If it wasn't for your gods I would be off somewhere else doing something else.

I'm certainly not accusing you of acting holier-than-thou. In fact, quite the opposite. But I can tell it was a deflection. I understand. I have one more question.

Can I speak with the real Sleeper? Not the one spitting alien mumbo jumbo but the human that was born on planet earth. Can that sleeper come out and tell us that he believes all this when the burden of evidence is that the ETs are not here to help us?

Edit: Spelling or lack there of.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join