It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

I'm drawing a blank, who was that bunch that commited suicide in response to the Hale-Bopp comet's pass through our solar system???

I think it was Heavens Gate Cult. They believed they would all go onto a new life. There was also some who killed themselves in Quebec, Canada. But I think some specualate, that some of the followers chickened out and were gassed or smthg.

It begims when some self-appointed alien leader tellls them they are talking to aliens and aliens are gods who promise eternal life,. or an afterlife.

There is an afterlife but if you commit suicide you will not see it for long. Most of those who belonged to Heavens Gate and killed themselves have been returned to this planet, with new and more challenging circumstances----however, some have less challenging ones

Question for Sleeper
You say humans cannot handle the trip around the Solar System. How come you can then ? Or are you one of these Alien Imposters yourself? As you sometimes say "we" and "us" instead of "I" and 'them".

What I meant was that it is so awesome----once you have seen it it’s hard to come back to this planet and live a normal life----because you want more of what’s out there.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Planet-emotion

Earth-testing
Saturn-woes
Neptune-mysticism
Mars-anger
Venus-love
Uranus-psyche
Mercury-mind
Jupiter-strength

Pluto?-subconscious

Does planet "Xena" have an emotion?

Well, I say planet, but they're still arguing about whether it really is or not...

Link about "Xena": www.newscientistspace.com...

Hi Xenia here

I do believe Xenia is considered a minor planet

en.wikipedia.org...

Didn't get a chance to choose an emotion yet ...LOL

Sleeper, Is Kevlar from ET ?

Xenia

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If after being clinically dead 3 times, and living your life for an alien purpose, then we can talk, as I know this must seem ALIEN for you..
Sorry,I cannot make the universe simple..for all.
You do with your soul as you wish..

No, we do not pick up anything, only leave everything.

You know this seriously sounds like you are in a heavens gate type club ! No offense, but you live your life for alien purposes? How sad, that you do not want to live it like a real human being.

What if you discover it was all for nothing ? Oh I forgot, you've been dead 3 times.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Sleeper

You say that you are in contact with them still and they help ypu with the posts ... I think. I am curious as to how this communication takes place, in what manner ? Do you meditate and channel them ? Is it in a dream state? Do they land in your backyard and you go for a ride?
How?

I don’t meditate, nor do I channel, I don’t see them in my dreams

They drop over and visit----sometimes they take me with them in their ship

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You know this seriously sounds like you are in a heavens gate type club ! No offense, but you live your life for alien purposes? How sad, that you do not want to live it like a real human being.

What if you discover it was all for nothing ? Oh I forgot, you've been dead 3 times.

Why did you even bother to say "no offense" when what you said was obviously meant to be offensive?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenia

Sleeper, Is Kevlar from ET ?

Xenia

Isn't Kevlar, like, Superman's uncle? From Krypton?

...it's Friday night!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by sleeper

You have scientific proof of this? = Intrepid

Humans would lose most of their bone mass traveling to our nearest planet Mars----if they were not in an ET ship----ET ships move rapidly and human bodies do not---so you have to take them off----sounds to crazy? Sorry

Errr .. Wrong answer. That is not scientific proof of anything.

So let me get this straight , you just said you've never physically been aboard an E.T. craft. You've never physically been flown around the Solar System aboard E.T. Craft either then right?

I said to travel out of our solar system you have to remove your physical body

While in the solar system you can remain in your body----but some who are abducted----only their soul is taken, while their body remains asleep in their bed

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

here is an afterlife but if you commit suicide you will not see it for long. Most of those who belonged to Heavens Gate and killed themselves have been returned to this planet, with new and more challenging circumstances----however, some have less challenging ones

Imagine you kill yourself to get away from this planet and get brought back!

So if suicide victims, do not go to this promised place that is outside our solar system, where do bad people go, like murderers? Do they get brought back?
Do these dead people go to another solar system then ? Another planet, all to the same planet, or to different ones ? You said they meet up with dead poeple they knew in thier life. Frankly I don't want to see certain people !

link   
I didn't read the book Above Black but had gone to the website, it gives alot of info about Dan Sherman's story like yours. It was mentioned on the site by one critic that at the end of his book he mentioned he would like to hear from others that have had experiences like his. Would you ever wish to talk to this gentlemen ?? He also mentions that he had tried to get in contact with the aliens the day after he was discharged and many times after, but nothing happened. You say that you can. Would you have any idea why this is? One thing he did say is he still is trying to figure out why it happened . Maybe you know ...Another thing is, he was told that him going into the service was not -His- choice!

link   

I'm serious. The planets are orbiting the sun at different speeds and slightly different inclinations. From moment to moment their relative positions are completely different. Is the route somehow hard wired into our souls?

Quite the opposite, I am one of humblest, most thankful peple you could meet. I know how precious each day is.
When your soul leaves you body,you are near the White light tunnel and all of your relatives, etc are in the tunnel with a smiling face.
When you get through the tunnel, a guide takes you for a tour of our solar system and one can FEEL all the emotions falling off, and feel your soul being like a blank slate, then you are given a life review and you HAVE to be the person you have harmed and FEEL the RAW emotion they felt when you hurt them.It is like a self-judgment.Then the Light asks if you wish to ask questions, my main one was about re-incarnation, and it was answered and I felt sure I was going into that LOVING Light, but a voice came from it, saying you must return, it is not your time.
Needless to say, going through this 3 times is wearisome, BUT suicide is never the WAY.
I should have known better than to post in here, But help was my motive, NOW I shall back out and off.
BTW, one is slammed back into the body backwards and HAS to reclaim all the emotions again.
I will not respond anymore because I value my karma too much to invoke hatred.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

While in the solar system you can remain in your body----but some who are abducted----only their soul is taken, while their body remains asleep in their bed

That does not fit with those who say they are abducted and their physical body goes missing. And those who float from their beds and can see thier empty bed belew.

AND ALSO !!!!!!!!!!

YOu said they DO take thier physical bodies cus they get genetic testing, crap thie pants, and a whole lotta other physical things dome to them

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Xenia;

Sorry, did not know of you..

Will try to do better.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

there is an afterlife but if you commit suicide you will not see it for long. Most of those who belonged to Heavens Gate and killed themselves have been returned to this planet, with new and more challenging circumstances----however, some have less challenging ones

Imagine you kill yourself to get away from this planet and get brought back!

So if suicide victims, do not go to this promised place that is outside our solar system, where do bad people go, like murderers? Do they get brought back?

Do these dead people go to another solar system then ? Another planet, all to the same planet, or to different ones ?

They do more time here or any number of the billions of planets in the galaxy----depends on what they have to fix in their soul

You said they meet up with dead poeple they knew in thier life. Frankly I don't want to see certain people !

That is one problem you will need to fix while in this life or the next one----even if the fault lies with the other people----the emotions you are holding on to have to be dealt with and removed by you

Suicide caries many consequences if it's done for no good reason

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

They drop over and visit----sometimes they take me with them in their ship

Don't your neighbours notice ships are always flying over their rooftops? Is this at 3 am when it is dark?

If they don't take you in their ship, do you mean they come in and chat with you inside your house ?

Is there a picture you can provide of what the ship looks like ? If you can find one in google images that looks similar? Is it like the Gulf breeze one? Have you heard of that case btw?

Have you read Budd Hopkins book "Witnessed" I think that was the name of it and if so what did you think of the case ? It was the one who got abducted over long island Bridge. Good book actually. Have you thought to ciontact someone like Hopkins, tell him your story and he would ghost write it for you ?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by sleeper Humans would lose most of their bone mass traveling to our nearest planet Mars

No scientific proof for this. Hello Mcfly! ISS anyone.
Emphasis mine.
And another false statement like the Clinton crystal.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schallb
I didn't read the book Above Black but had gone to the website, it gives alot of info about Dan Sherman's story like yours. It was mentioned on the site by one critic that at the end of his book he mentioned he would like to hear from others that have had experiences like his. Would you ever wish to talk to this gentlemen ??

Not familiar with him or his story---I will have to go to his website

He also mentions that he had tried to get in contact with the aliens the day after he was discharged and many times after, but nothing happened. You say that you can. Would you have any idea why this is?

I have no idea

One thing he did say is he still is trying to figure out why it happened . Maybe you know ...Another thing is, he was told that him going into the service was not -His- choice!

I know why I am involved, this thread for one-----even if it gets shut down, those who needed to read it have

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

you HAVE to be the person you have harmed and FEEL the RAW emotion they felt when you hurt them.It is like a self-judgment.

This, I get. You can experience this while living...its called empathy.

Do you think, or hope, that more humans could exhibit that level of caring while alive?
Do you think, if enough people started yelling from the rooftops now, that a change could happen?

Not

...I'll let them in

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

originally posted by sleeper Humans would lose most of their bone mass traveling to our nearest planet Mars

Emphasis mine.

Astronauts lose bone mass because of the weightlessness they experience in space. We've only been as far as the moon. A trip to Mars would be considerably longer than those to the moon...therefore the effects on the bones would be quite bad.

As quoted from this link: www.medicalnewstoday.com...

'The big problem that NASA is facing in their plans to send a manned flight to Mars is how to get people there and back without having their skeletons turn to matchsticks,' Bikle says.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Siblin]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Emphasis mine.

Astronauts lose bone mass because of the weightlessness they experience in space. We've only been as far as the moon. A trip to Mars would be considerably longer than those to the moon...therefore the effects on the bones would be quite bad.

Unless you're a physiologist (sic), we should assume we don't know.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
Unless you're a physiologist (sic), we should assume we don't know.

Why would I have to be that? Anyone can Google. It takes like five minutes max, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join