It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Heard of it but I haven’t read it

I would think if all this amazing stuff had happened to me, I would be reading these books, or at least be knowledgable on famous cases. Don't you want to compare notes with "Linda" ? Some of these cases, the abductees also claim flying to planets and such stories as yours, although not so eleborate.

In contrasrt, the book on the Gulf breeze Sighting, the poor man did not find these aliens freindly. They played alot of pranks on him, like poltergeist type stuff. Evil stuff.

If you are here as a messenger, than do you not think you could reach more listeners by having a # 1 bestseller ? ! Bet Larry King would have you on his show !!

Is it because you fear your story will be investigated by aggressive journalists? Exposure vs disclosure ?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Actually one of my daughter’s school mates that lived across the street asked her about an alien ship that was hovering above our house one night---

Was this recently, would the kid still remember seeing it?

Not to reveal your identity or anything here. But i could have sworn you said you were american, serving in US military ? So am assuming you live in the US now. Now I don't live in the US, so I could be wrong about this, but the part of North America I do live in , kids and parents do not call their School friends "shool mates". I also watch american TV and can't say I've heard it on there either. "Mate" is an English slang, or aussie slang. When I lived in the Uk I called my friends my mates. But where I live now a mate is a sexual partner! If I said it now they'd think I was gay ! Not that there's anything wrong with that, as Seinfied says !

Just wondering .....and maybe I am wrong,

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Sorry guys, I can't shut this down, I won't pull Mod powers in a thread that I'm involved in. That's just wrong.

Waiting on answers to my questions sleeper. About 5 posts up.

Thought today about the patience of the moderator(s) here at ATS, and was impressed until now. I'm not just being critical, there's a point to be made here, and a very important one I think. Allow me first to say, that I'm brand spankin new to on-line forums, and in light of that, if there's something I'm missing, feel free to let me know.

A thread starts, (title may even be a metaphor) author states he is willing to share his experiences - about what nearly everyone agrees is a fascinating topic - offers to answer questions, CLEARLY STATES HE DOESN"T CARE IF ANYONE BELIEVES HIM. On at least one other post by the author he also states he doesn't expect anyone will believe him.

Mean time, other threads, "George Bush is a reptile", "Orange tinted skin under fingernails, have I been abducted by the grays"?, "I'm channeling Don Knotts (recently deceased, may his soul be doing whatever it want's) and he says Lady Fish knows where Bin Laden is!" ........ok, so I made that last one up. But, these threads (and many other threads equally fantastic, incredulous and down right looney - opinion) are proceeding quietly, smoothly, with lots of ooo's, aahhhs, and agreement; some, if not many, "arguably" - the virtual epitome of foolishness, sad ignorance, downright stupidity, and madness. These threads for the most part are unmolested by moderators, soothsayers, "trolls" (perfect word to describe the practice) and wannabe skeptics (there are two kinds of skeptics and I'm prepared to differentiate between the two). Bills have to be paid though, ATS salaries, don't they?

Back to this thread. Questions and answers fly back and forth, the information offered is as incredulous, fantastic, and wild as anything you'll find on ATS. Sober, serious, obviously adult ATS members are flummoxed that the author can't be brought down, he can't be "proven" a nut, speculation abounds; I think it's safe to assume that just about everyone was thinking: This guy has to be a nut/hoaxer, but d*mn he's good! Equally mesmerizing is the Author's style, intelligence, knowledge of history, and I think for some, his thoughtful consideration of other members, and their questions, who needed that thoughtful consideration. Yes, some intense reciprocal sarcasm from the author, however, from what I saw, only when provoked. There are undeniable pearls of wisdom here as well adding further mystery to all of this.

At the very least, and I may mentioned before, we were all hearing one incredible story.

Before long, soothsayers, kooks, and skeptic-wannabes berate author on every page. Despite the aforementioned, you could almost hear the foot stomping, screaming tizzies of the morons who obviously couldn't by-god- stand to have a thread author get this much attention and them not be part of it. "GIVE US PROOF", "GIVE US PROOF", "I'll HOLD MY BREATH AND TURN BLUE", "GIVE US PROOF" wwaaahhhh! All on a "Anonymous" discussion board where thread author advised in beginning, that he didn't caer if anyone believed him.

I tossed into the fray as well, I regret that now, and sincerely apologize to the other ATS members, there were many appropriate posts to end the silliness and get back to it; those of you who did that, were absolutlely right. I apologize to the morons as well.

Now, "Mr. Moderator" (Intrepid) Official Representative of ATS - that jumped testosterone laden, gauntlet smashing down, "I've had enough", into this thread - the main reason I'm taking up all this space - what were you thinking? And, who are the "guys" you are referring to in the above quote?

Additionally, what does (as you surreptitiously advised the thread author)
"Read your U2U's", and then stated "I gave you a way out" mean? Do I really need to explain the implications of your actions? You represent ATS, its' ideals, policies, and certainly its' ability to attract members and earn a profit (at least I would hope; or is this all pro bono, advertisers included? Did you not create a tremendous and potentially damaging conflict of interest?

You throw in with the knuckelheads? The morons whose pap and want for recognition for their "Googling" expertise, thoroughly annoyed the living crap out of everyone else, failed to "out" the author, and most of all, most importantly, miserably failed to use their skepticism as a tool for what it should be used for - understanding! The knuckelheads bashed the author in the head with a rock, you looked around for more to hand them.

Please tell me (in regard to the kooks, skeptic wannabes, etc) where this analogy is wrong: Barabara Streisand (BS) comes on my TV espousing her considerable knowledge of politics and the art form that is "Yentil". Now I can't stand BS, but, instead of changing the channel or turning the TV off (I really should read a book, take a college course, hint hint knuckelheads) Nope! Instead I chamber a round into my Remington 12ga. and blow the holy crap out of my TV! I've killed the message and the messenger/medium that brought it to me, haven't I? From my doorstep I trumpet my accomplishment, bask in the glow of my bug-lite and run around to my neighbor's houses to see what's on their TV's. If it's BS, then by golly, I'll save them too.

If the "Three Amigos" agree with your actions, I'm nobody special, but I don't belong here.

Most Sincerely and Respectfully,

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Actually one of my daughter’s school mates that lived across the street asked her about an alien ship that was hovering above our house one night---

Was this recently, would the kid still remember seeing it?

Not to reveal your identity or anything here. But i could have sworn you said you were american, serving in US military ? So am assuming you live in the US now. Now I don't live in the US, so I could be wrong about this, but the part of North America I do live in , kids and parents do not call their School friends "shool mates".
Just wondering .....and maybe I am wrong,

Violet, sorry to intrude. But, for what it's worth and I'll be surely rebutted, I'm not defending Sleeper (just what he's doing), I'm close to Sleeper's claimed age; and though not particularly so in this day and age, when our age group was in school (grammer/elementary), we did say "schoolmates", I'm sure others, besides/in addition to Sleeper, would back me up. Cheers!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Sleeper - Insomnia wanes, but have a question:

You can Google it till doomsday now but I've never heard anything more than a dodge from preacher/minister/etc. (makes em nervous though) since I was kid - Genesis 6:1. What's your take and do you know how/if it translates from the Torah?

P.S. I know "I'm" a nut/kook and quite possibly a moron on occassion, but I try to be discreet! So from one nut to another (TIC), keep pluggin baby, I've got more if your game!

tas

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sleeper -
Could you say how ET views abortion? If an unborn baby has no soul yet, does it matter?
And if your baby dies before birth, will you ever know that child after you die?
Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

Originally posted by intrepid
Sorry guys, I can't shut this down, I won't pull Mod powers in a thread that I'm involved in. That's just wrong.

Waiting on answers to my questions sleeper. About 5 posts up.

Thought today about the patience of the moderator(s) here at ATS, and was impressed until now. I'm not just being critical, there's a point to be made here, and a very important one I think. Allow me first to say, that I'm brand spankin new to on-line forums, and in light of that, if there's something I'm missing, feel free to let me know.

TGA, I will let you know.

First off, Intrepid is a great Moderator, as are all the mods at ATS. They are individuals donating their time. (BTW, that really is Intrepid in his avatar, claws, beard an' all. You expect him to be a lamb all the time?)

Seriously tho', there is a desire at ATS to ensure that hoaxers are not allowed to lie. Post honestly is part of the ATS credo/agreement, and that rule has to be enforced.

Why are you worried? Sleeper says he doesn't care who believes, as you said. He can handle all the pressure, I'm sure. If not, he'll discredit his own "secret knowledge of ET". I mean, if someone knew ET was real and got taken on a spaceship, do you think they'd be weak enough to let a few dunbunkers upset them?

Personally I think the recent religious statements by sleeper throw his story into a strange light. He seems to be promoting Christ or Abrahamic worship while he simultaneously saying that rebirth is actually the truth. Why would ET mess with our heads? Sleeper did not answer that question well enough for my taste. There are cracks in his story, IMO. (I still like it tho')

But please don't be another newbie to ATS thinking they've sussed the place out and know everything. Dial your "self" down a bit and take a bigger look at this place before drawing massive conclusions about how it is moderated or run. Guys like sleeper are using bandwidth which is paid for by the ATS top dogs. Do you think they'll not defend the board's policy of "post honestly"? No, it's important to them that information presented as truth on ATS is true. As hard as that goal is, I see mods working on it every day here.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
double post [d'oh!]

[edit on 4-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Can I speak with the real Sleeper? Not the one spitting alien mumbo jumbo but the human that was born on planet earth. Can that sleeper come out and tell us that he believes all this when the burden of evidence is that the ETs are not here to help us?

ETs have souls and the orbs are souls if you wish to call them astral bodies that works too

You are talking to sleeper, the human guy born and raised on good old planet earth

Regardless of what you believe ET is your God and your Satan all in one

They created the history you have become so attached to

That is why full disclosure in impossible

This thread has shown how unprepared many people are

So far I have only used simple words and those words have created havoc and confusion in the lives of people like you

Try to imagine what actual proof might do to billions of people like yourself

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
He seems to be promoting Christ or Abrahamic worship while he simultaneously saying that rebirth is actually the truth.

It seems we all read different things into sleeper's posts. I've never gotten the impression that he's promoting Christ or Abrahamic worship at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thank you, TroubadorGrayAria!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Heard of it but I haven’t read it

I would think if all this amazing stuff had happened to me, I would be reading these books, or at least be knowledgable on famous cases. Don't you want to compare notes with "Linda" ? Some of these cases, the abductees also claim flying to planets and such stories as yours, although not so eleborate.

I have one of Linda’s books----are you Linda? I have read many books but haven’t found many that have gotten close to the truth----I know I come off as arrogant but I really aint

In contrasrt, the book on the Gulf breeze Sighting, the poor man did not find these aliens freindly. They played alot of pranks on him, like poltergeist type stuff. Evil stuff.

They do that sometimes but the reader is only getting one side of the story----ET does those kinds of things for good reason

If you are here as a messenger, than do you not think you could reach more listeners by having a # 1 bestseller ? ! Bet Larry King would have you on his show !!

Is that a bonifide offer!

Is it because you fear your story will be investigated by aggressive journalists? Exposure vs disclosure ?

I’m not concerned about aggressive journalists-----they have yet to discover if Roswell is real----and they have been at it for 59 years

And they had many live witnesses to that phenomena----in my case they only have me-----are they going to cut me open to see what I’m made of? Or badger me for proof like on this thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tas
Sleeper -
Could you say how ET views abortion? If an unborn baby has no soul yet, does it matter?
And if your baby dies before birth, will you ever know that child after you die?

I too have been troubled by these questions.

Before my son was conceived, I considered a fetus to be a parasite in the mother's body rather than a person in the legal sense. I don't think that anymore, but I'm not prepared to go so far as to say that abortion is always murder.

As I posted previously, my son came to me in a dream one week after conception. Could it be that those who are going to be born and not aborted or miscarried have souls that have attached to them in some way, put dibs on the body if you will, and those souls then only enter their bodies around the time of birth? Do miscarried or aborted fetuses also have souls that will now have to find another vehicle? Or was their purpose to experience the abortion/miscarriage?

I do believe that before we are born we enter into agreements with those souls who will be significant in our lives. For example, you will abort me so that we both can learn from the experience.

I really hope this will not turn into an abortion/right to life argument. I just want to know, from a soul/ET perspective, what think all of you?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria
Sleeper - Insomnia wanes, but have a question:

You can Google it till doomsday now but I've never heard anything more than a dodge from preacher/minister/etc. (makes em nervous though) since I was kid - Genesis 6:1. What's your take and do you know how/if it translates from the Torah?

Genesis is one of the five books of the Torah

The daughters of men imply false gods, the Babylonians, Syrians, and Egyptians had thousands of them and they were the people that had the most influence on the nomadic Hebrew tribes that inhabited the land of Canaan----from the word---name----Cain----of Cain and Able fame

Your letter above as well as all of your posts show you are quite the intellectual Trubadour----

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tas
Sleeper -

Abortion is wrong for the simple fact that it is use as a contraceptive to often

On the other hand all that is being eliminated is tissue----the power of life and death does not reside in human hands---even when we murder----we only kill a body not the soul---but it doesn’t make it right----and there are consequences to murder and in some situation also to having abortions

If the baby dies the child---soul never entered----but they often enter the next time around----and most women try again for a baby

[edit on 4-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I have read the 1st 25 pages of this thread, I have found your story very interesting and compelling. Have the aliens been in contact with you since you started this thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo_scout

As I posted previously, my son came to me in a dream one week after conception. Could it be that those who are going to be born and not aborted or miscarried have souls that have attached to them in some way, put dibs on the body if you will, and those souls then only enter their bodies around the time of birth?

We don’t scramble for bodies each body is customized for the new occupant

Do miscarried or aborted fetuses also have souls that will now have to find another vehicle? Or was their purpose to experience the abortion/miscarriage?

Miscarried or aborted fetuses have no souls assigned to them

Souls do not experience abortions or miscarriages----they are like clay pots that have never been fired

I do believe that before we are born we enter into agreements with those souls who will be significant in our lives. For example, you will abort me so that we both can learn from the experience.

True in many cases

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cimi4749
Sleeper,

I have read the 1st 25 pages of this thread, I have found your story very interesting and compelling. Have the aliens been in contact with you since you started this thread?

Hi cimi

They have

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Regardless of what you believe ET is your God and your Satan all in one

They created the history you have become so attached to

Are you aware what you are really saying here?

You are saying God is Satan and ET.
ET's are also our true gods, as you have said, therefore Satan is our God and one we should know and worship and live by his agenda?
it may be worth mentioning at thiis point he (lucifer) is the father of all lies.
I don't think you are really here to give messages from ET's but messages from the fallen One. If one studies that phlosophy, the message is the same

[edit on 4-3-2006 by violet]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I'm interested in developing my relationship with ET. How do I go about it? They have revealed themselves to me several times and I handled it very well with no panic or fear. I don't think I'm anybody special but they contacted me and I want to communicate with them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join