It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Not astrologically yet, but the asteroid Lilith does to very arcane astrologers and it has the emotion of darkness.
They make ephemeris's for Lilith, but astronomers will SLAM you if you ask about it.It is only 400 miles long.
Not gonna derail, I promise...

That's very interesting...thank you for sharing!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
*Above Black* ---book about Dan Shermans experience like sleepers. *Serpo*---New site that stated in Nov. 2005 about Rosswell(must read) *disinformation* (Casolaro's Octopus)-- information about *Promis* a computer software that someday could rule the world. *Jeff Rense*--radio talk show website, left hand column scroll down 1/4 page to "Dead Scientists and Microbiologists master list" and then the two below it, it just makes you wonder WHY? if your really into list try a search engines accountant of the clinton hit list ,,,why did all these guys die? because they knew of the Promis soft ware? what does it have to do with aliens maybe the Serpo website can explane....I can't find the website with the list that the guy knew the identities of the sleepers here and over seas statement came from ..Maybe it's in the disinformation website..

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Yeah, we can handle the truth, we have a problem with bull# though.

Next round?

Originally posted by sleeper
I hate bull# too and most of it is coming from your camp, and no you can't handle the truth

Can we all stop acting like whiny teenage girls? I'd know, because I'm one of them. Really, no more cat fights. It's contributing practically nothing to this thread. Well...it is giving an idea of how often people can throw the word "bull#" at each other...but not much more than that.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Siblin]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yeah, we can handle the truth, we have a problem with bull# though.

Next round?

I hate bull# too and most of it is coming from your camp, and no you can't handle the truth

We won't bother to take a poll, you'd lose. Let's just look at the unanswered questions:

So you're saying that these ET's have limitted physical proceedures that they couldn't protect us against the travails of intergalactic travel?

: Originally posted by sleeper
Human bodies are not designed for intergalactic travel----Hollywood movies are not real

You have scientific proof of this?

I’m not proving anything

Why, can you?

I would have thought that the burden of proof would have been on you to prove your own thoughts in your own thread.

You're up pal.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Suggestion. Move this thread to a forum more appropriate.
Say Paranormal or religious conspiracy or skunk works.
Just a thought.

intrepid he stated in the beginning this was an illusion and there was no proof. Which made his thread title a possible T&C violation.(#9)

[edit on 3/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Can we all stop acting like whiny teenage girls? I'd know, because I'm one of them. Really, no more cat fights. It's contributing practically nothing to this thread. Well...it is giving an idea of how often people can throw the word "bull#" at each other...but not much more than that.

I'd normally go with that but there's too much atmosphere here right now. Can you let sleeper and I figure this out?
I'm sure he doesn't want that though.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Try that again. Read it back to yourself. I can't make heads or tails out of that.

Thought I had made it simple.Let's try one planet let's use Mars.
SINCE we will no longer NEED anger, we shall leave our anger as we pass mars, and so on and so on as we go into the Light after death.

O.K., I see. Our soul whips around the solar system dropping off emotions we no longer need. Right?
The routing seems convoluted. Do our souls need to pass the planets in any particular order? And what happens if our soul passes a planet its already dropped an emotion off at? We don't pick one up do we? Cause that would bite if we picked up some bizarre alien emotion.

What the heck is a soul doing toting around emotions anyway? Seems to me the emotions are a base animal response to external stimulus. I'm a cold dude, my soul's going to leave all that baggage right here on Earth.

Not

...of course, of course

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I would have thought that the burden of proof would have been on you to prove your own thoughts in your own thread.

You're up pal.

You would have to shut down half of ATS if proof was required----not to mention the whole UFO board

Or is it my thread that has everybody hot and bothered?

My time is up when you people say it’s up----I have no control

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'd normally go with that but there's too much atmosphere here right now. Can you let sleeper and I figure this out?
I'm sure he doesn't want that though.

I'm not stopping you...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That's very interesting...thank you for sharing!

You are most welcome..

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I can't shut this down, I won't pull Mod powers in a thread that I'm involved in. That's just wrong.

Waiting on answers to my questions sleeper. About 5 posts up.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The routing seems convoluted. Do our souls need to pass the planets in any particular order? And what happens if our soul passes a planet its already dropped an emotion off at? We don't pick one up do we? Cause that would bite if we picked up some bizarre alien emotion.

If after being clinically dead 3 times, and living your life for an alien purpose, then we can talk, as I know this must seem ALIEN for you..
Sorry,I cannot make the universe simple..for all.
You do with your soul as you wish..

No, we do not pick up anything, only leave everything.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Sleeper, I'm still curious about a question I posted...um...a page back or so.

Actually, two pages ago.

Say we had the chance to ask the ETs anything...what question would they most like to be asked?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

We won't bother to take a poll, you'd lose. Let's just look at the unanswered questions:

If you are so sure that I would lose why don’t you take a poll----I think your side would lose

: Originally posted by sleeper
Human bodies are not designed for intergalactic travel----Hollywood movies are not real

You have scientific proof of this?

Humans would lose most of their bone mass traveling to our nearest planet Mars----if they were not in an ET ship----ET ships move rapidly and human bodies do not---so you have to take them off----sounds to crazy? Sorry

I’m not proving anything

Why, can you?

ET can prove it---I can’t

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm drawing a blank, who was that bunch that commited suicide in response to the Hale-Bopp comet's pass through our solar system???

I think it was Heavens Gate Cult. They believed they would all go onto a new life. There was also some who killed themselves in Quebec, Canada. But I think some specualate, that some of the followers chickened out and were gassed or smthg.

It begims when some self-appointed alien leader tellls them they are talking to aliens and aliens are gods who promise eternal life,. or an afterlife.

Question for Sleeper
You say humans cannot handle the trip around the Solar System. How come you can then ? Or are you one of these Alien Imposters yourself? As you sometimes say "we" and "us" instead of "I" and 'them".

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Oh yeah, Sleeper, I'm still curious about a question I posted...um...a page back or so.

Actually, two pages ago.

Say we had the chance to ask the ETs anything...what question would they most like to be asked?

Feed me Seymour

Sorry Siblin----had to say that

I don't know what that question would be

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sleeper

You say that you are in contact with them still and they help ypu with the posts ... I think. I am curious as to how this communication takes place, in what manner ? Do you meditate and channel them ? Is it in a dream state? Do they land in your backyard and you go for a ride?
How?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If after being clinically dead 3 times, and living your life for an alien purpose, then we can talk, as I know this must seem ALIEN for you..
Sorry,I cannot make the universe simple..for all.
You do with your soul as you wish..

No, we do not pick up anything, only leave everything.

Yes, this does seem ALIEN to me. You have no desire to teach the ignorant? Help me out here. Don't simply run away from my questions.
And please don't present yourself as somehow different and more special than me...that kind of vanity is not attractive. And frankly, rude.
I'm serious. The planets are orbiting the sun at different speeds and slightly different inclinations. From moment to moment their relative positions are completely different. Is the route somehow hard wired into our souls?

Not

....ABOARD!!!!! #2 FOR JUPITER!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Feed me Seymour

Sorry Siblin----had to say that

I don't know what that question would be

Haha...
I'll tell them that next time I see 'em...

And okay.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You have scientific proof of this? = Intrepid

Humans would lose most of their bone mass traveling to our nearest planet Mars----if they were not in an ET ship----ET ships move rapidly and human bodies do not---so you have to take them off----sounds to crazy? Sorry

Errr .. Wrong answer. That is not scientific proof of anything.

So let me get this straight , you just said you've never physically been aboard an E.T. craft. You've never physically been flown around the Solar System aboard E.T. Craft either then right?

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join