It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just plain weird stuff that's happened to us over the past three years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten

a reply to: stellawayten

Why did my post not show up? This is what it said...

There was a lot of stuff that happened that correlates to aliens. But I'm not above thinking that fallen angels are aliens and aliens are fallen angels. But they aren't coming from outer space. They are coming from a different dimension imho. But I could be wrong. So if that's the case then logic would say that regular angels are also aliens and aliens can be regular angels.

Does that make sense? I often times have a hard time expressing my thoughts in writing.

I strongly doubt aliens are anything to do with fallen angels. Fallen angels there is no proof for, or aliens actually.
There is an afterlife where we go to wait for our loved ones to die.

Someones gonna say 'theres no proof for that either'

I was there it was very real and it wasn't just a dream. Its changed my whole life

Its a realm and its very real, i was there. Only once so far but it was so so powerful. Please read my link i have been "hearing" voices since my event. (ooops ive just noticed you read it, thank you)

I know exactly what ages my voices are and to be honest i didnt want to post this but feel compelled to.

To anwser your question, i still dont believe in God but there is for sure something/somewhere else to go when we 'go'.

It also has me thinking about what the heck is going on up there.

But a God? Im not there yet

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Aliens is just a word for beings that we do not know what they are. To me I think it could be fallen angels and vice versa. If aliens = fallen angels or angels of any kind then the reverse is true as well.

It's interesting to me that you are unsure about there being a God since you had that experience. Do you mind explaining that?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Sounds like sketchy stuff when you start hearing voices. There are stories of it in the Bible so been going on for a while.

These days it has a concerning stigma attached, drugs available to numb it out it too much. If it is working out for you and doing more good than bad, hard to argue with results. As for what kind of spiritual implications are wrapped up with all this stuff, lots of theories, few certainties.

Had some Mormons in the past ask me to try praying to god to hear his voice a while back. I gave it a go, took a few times, then I did hear a voice in my head. Sounded like a 50 - 60 year old male Mormon. He said one sentence, forget what. That freaked me out, I just shut it all down and heard nothing since. Already have enough crap in my head to throw in a radio station as well.

Is there something going on with all this 5G nano tech stuff? With Moore's law we are getting to the stage of this kind of computing power emerging. Why is big tech so nuts on mRNA tech?

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

When looking into reports like this, it does present a very complex nature of just what exactly our identity is about. Basically, trauma is used so an individuals identity / alter / personality will regress from the body, kind of out of body experience. This allows other alters to attach and inhibit the body at times. It was called multiple personality disorder and is now called dissociative identity disorder.

With the culture of those undertaking these rituals, a lot of demonology was used to help control just what alters do emerge. Results where so so, took a lot of reinforcement. As the victim / subject reached end of purity a lot of cracks in the programming would emerge. One part of resolving the conflicts is accepting and leaning to live with all these different alters a part of ones being.

In looking for a better understanding of just what and where exactly is the source of this communication, there are some similar themes going on. Some kind of source somewhere with lots of different spirits going on. A bit like that machine at the end of the matrix trilogy, or even parliament itself, a very schizophrenic place with so many competing views going on.

When going down the dark side, 'Hostage to the Devil' by Malachi Martin goes into how some of the more extreme cases of exorcism go. From his position in the Vatican, there is a Kingdom of darkness out there. It does not control all, but has a tight grip of sin. In cases of perfect possession where the individual and attachment work well together, not much a priest can do. With the cases where the individual wants the attachment gone, a priest can help some where a psychiatrist has failed. It is a dangerous process for all involved. These attachments usually take many years to manifest.

In tying to understand this situation better, these are a few puzzle pieces I have found so far. I guess it takes time to find which voice is good on which topic, as with all people in general.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Yeah. I get it. Being a conspiracy theorist I also considered the fact that someone could be putting thoughts in my head. I've had what I call demons speak to me as well. I know it was a negative something because I was on cloud nine at the time. And then a voice started telling me that God wasn't really talking to me and I should kill myself. It wasn't me. And it scared the # out of me. If you want to use me in your research to help find the source I would be willing. I will tell you everything you want to know. I've been to mental health experts for my depression and anxiety. I never started hearing actual voices until the end of 2020. And it isn't all the time. It's just in spurts. Like I said before.... I choose to believe it's God. And of course the negative ones are demons. But I'm open thinking about other options.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Ok, one theory I have is that our identify is a part of some star somewhere. Earth is one small part of the holographic nature of the universe. The big contained within many small. There is lots of variation with this fractal expression. I am yet to find two places exactly the same. The law behind diversity looks strong.

What lead me to this was looking for some safe place when feeling under psychic attack. Somewhere out there is some star that cares about me. That feeling of love and warmth stopped everything trying to hurt me.

So when this far out in the gray zone, is there some star map, or some greater galactic description that you can use to describe the source you are feeling?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Always remember, the devil is a liar. He has no stories of his own and exists to torment us and keep us from having a relationship with God. Just because you feel good or think you’re becoming a better person doesn’t mean God is speaking to you. I concur with other posters that you are being manipulated by dark evil forces. a reply to: stellawayten

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Not God.
No. Zig-zagging lights = ALIEN!s they do telepathy too.
Everything which contacts you in your mind that doesn't immediately make you feel overwhelmed by love and appologising profusely for every tiny bit you ever might have done wrong is not God.

UFOs are described in detail in the Bible in the book of Ezekiel.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That doesn't make them God does it?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Enough detail to build one, or enough hope that the potential is there.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No. Angels or demons.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Enough detail to build one, or enough hope that the potential is there.

I don't think we have the resources.

Ezekiel 1:4-28
4 Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. 6 Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves’ feet. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. 8 The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides; and each of the four had faces and wings. 9 Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches going back and forth among the living creatures. The fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, in appearance like a flash of lightning.

15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl (topaz), and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. 18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. 19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures was like the color of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads. 23 And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, one toward another. Each one had two which covered one side, and each one had two which covered the other side of the body. 24 When they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of many waters, like the voice of the Almighty, a tumult like the noise of an army; and when they stood still, they let down their wings. 25 A voice came from above the firmament that was over their heads; whenever they stood, they let down their wings.

26 And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it. 27 Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.

The reason I bolded the part about the sound they make is because people have been capturing odd noises from the sky over the past several years, perhaps that's the sound they're hearing.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Part of it sounds more like Aleister Crowley than Jesus Christ. As for the drive mechanism, something like liquid mercury? Tune that stuff and will get you around the atmosphere, doubt full on interstellar on a reasonable time frame.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Ok, one theory I have is that our identify is a part of some star somewhere. Earth is one small part of the holographic nature of the universe. The big contained within many small. There is lots of variation with this fractal expression. I am yet to find two places exactly the same. The law behind diversity looks strong.

What lead me to this was looking for some safe place when feeling under psychic attack. Somewhere out there is some star that cares about me. That feeling of love and warmth stopped everything trying to hurt me.

So when this far out in the gray zone, is there some star map, or some greater galactic description that you can use to describe the source you are feeling?

I'm curious why is it easier for you to think of a star or something similar than it is for you to think of God? I think that God is the father/source. I imagine a human looking being because that's what I know. I've seen humans so I feel like Jesus used personification to describe the source by calling Him the Father. I'm always willing to admit I'm wrong ofc.

Im interested in your perspective about why it's simpler to think of some kind of star. None of us will ever know exactly what the creator looks like or is until we die. And maybe not even then. I personally think that God meets you where you are. I think He comes to you as what you are willing or even capable of accepting.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelofmercy
Always remember, the devil is a liar. He has no stories of his own and exists to torment us and keep us from having a relationship with God. Just because you feel good or think you’re becoming a better person doesn’t mean God is speaking to you. I concur with other posters that you are being manipulated by dark evil forces. a reply to: stellawayten

What exactly makes you feel that way? Are you a Christian and if so do you remember the story of Jesus saying a house divided can not stand?

If it is indeed dark forces what do you think the point of that would be?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not God.
No. Zig-zagging lights = ALIEN!s they do telepathy too.
Everything which contacts you in your mind that doesn't immediately make you feel overwhelmed by love and appologising profusely for every tiny bit you ever might have done wrong is not God.

Yep. The wheel within a wheel. And the many eyes. They didn't have words like ufo that I'm aware of.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The Bible says they were angels. And when people in the Bible talked to angels they called them Lord.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angelofmercy

Also, this whole experience has brought me much much closer to God. So I'm confused as to why you think it's a dark force.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Okay, now I'm going to tell the story of how this last season of God speaking so loudly (louder than I've ever heard before) started.

It began with me having synchronicities. I've had them before but few and far between. They began happening every single day all day long. Then all of a sudden it was like the layer of reality or what we know of as real in the flesh was ripped off the top of things. I began seeing and hearing God's Word and Godly things in every single thing. I mean everything. Movies, songs, nature. It was like that movie " They Live" where they put the glasses on and see subliminal messages in everything. It was just like that except it all spoke of God. It made me think of the Bible where it says the veil has been lifted.
edit on 5/23/2023 by stellawayten because: Typo

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It was like God has woven a tapestry of Him and His Word around the entire planet. It was amazing and insane. I thought that maybe I had died or something.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'm curious why is it easier for you to think of a star or something similar than it is for you to think of God?

Have you ever considered what it is like to sit in the middle of a star? Like how much raw energy and power is there? If Earth ever got hit by one of these big solar flares, we are back in the stone age. The Sun knows that. If it ever done it, there is a reason.

What is the alternative with this mostly dark, cold universe?

In looking for god, I am looking for where the action is at. What I do love about science. It is trying to prove just what god is. The more I look the more wonderful expressions there are of life. It gets so deep in so many ways.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join