It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just plain weird stuff that's happened to us over the past three years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Yes he told me to, "go back into your shell and be affraid, be very affraid, little turtle."
"it's Leonardo for you! " I told him, just before I slit his throat, ninja turtle style...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

What did God tell you about the vaccine?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
I had a premonition once, it was so heavy and seemed so complex, I was being shown many things, things i understood and much i didn't understand, but i just thought i was having a psychotic episode or something else. anyway cut it short, I'm in a wheelchair, the premonition was telling me that and more but I didn't understand coz it seemed like it was all being bombarded at me, think i even became really smart at that time, understood everything, i see stars fall, massive beings in the night sky, clouds in the day were like a moving image like a story, like when people see faces everywhere i could see way more... ill shut up now lol

Please don't shut up. Listen, after what I have experienced I think that most of the mental health stuff is a bunch of BS meant to hide the supernatural. I no longer believe in most mental health diagnosis and think that most are spiritual in nature. If someone is hearing voices that are telling them bad stuff then it's probably demons imho. So don't count your experience short by calling it psychosis.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

What did God tell you about the vaccine?

He didn't tell me anything specifically but I knew I wasn't supposed to get it before it even came out and felt led to tell all who would listen to not get it.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So God told me that we needed to sell our house and move to the family ranch. He told me that we would sell by a certain date and then be camping for three months until we got a more permanent house. So I was obedient and put our house on the market. We got an offer on our house that lined up with the dates He gave me. After weeks of inspections and negotiations the offer fell thru. I cried because there was no way that we would be able to sell our house to coincide with the dates that God gave me. I thought maybe I was just crazy and God wasn't really speaking to me.

So does "God" speak directly to you, like you hear a clear voice in your head and have a conversation?

Just curious. If so, when did you start to hear "God's" voice?

And also, how do you know this is God and not possibly some other being, spirit, ect..?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

So God told me that we needed to sell our house and move to the family ranch. He told me that we would sell by a certain date and then be camping for three months until we got a more permanent house. So I was obedient and put our house on the market. We got an offer on our house that lined up with the dates He gave me. After weeks of inspections and negotiations the offer fell thru. I cried because there was no way that we would be able to sell our house to coincide with the dates that God gave me. I thought maybe I was just crazy and God wasn't really speaking to me.

So does "God" speak directly to you, like you hear a clear voice in your head and have a conversation?

And also, how do you know this is God and not possibly some other being, spirit, ect..?

Yes. It started a long time ago. But it isn't consistent. He speaks to me in many ways but my favorite is when it's telepathic. If you read more of my posts you will see that I don't know for sure that it's God but I choose to believe that it is because it makes me a better person and Jesus said in the Bible that a house divided will not stand which talks about people not believing it's God that's performing the miracles.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I also wanted to add that I do most of my talking to Him out loud although He can hear me if I just talk in my head as well.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Okay so I began having these total synchronicities with a prophet that my mom listens to. God would talk to me about a certain Bible verse and then she would make a video that said the same Bible verse. She was having a what she called revival or something similar out of state. I decided to go. While there I expected to have something wild happen between us. Didn't happen. But what did happen is hubby and I met a different speaker who we both liked. During his time we were prayed over about receiving the gift of tongues. Kinda weird for us. Well when it was over we went back home and I didn't think much about it. One morning I was having my usual chat with God. I was having trouble "hearing" Him and I told Him that out loud. I all of a sudden started spontaneously speaking in tongues. While that was happening God told me to pay attention to one of the weird words I was saying. I was saying it multiple times. After I stopped He told me to look it up. I did and it was a Hebrew word. So I suppose I was speaking in Hebrew. At least that word was. I believe He wanted me to know that what I was experiencing was truly from Him. I can't remember what the exact word was. I wish I would have written it down.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Acts 2:17

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I had a premonition once, it was so heavy and seemed so complex, I was being shown many things, things i understood and much i didn't understand, but i just thought i was having a psychotic episode or something else. anyway cut it short, I'm in a wheelchair, the premonition was telling me that and more but I didn't understand coz it seemed like it was all being bombarded at me, think i even became really smart at that time, understood everything, i see stars fall, massive beings in the night sky, clouds in the day were like a moving image like a story, like when people see faces everywhere i could see way more... ill shut up now lol

I don't think you should feel the need to shut up. The OP has graciously welcomed the experiences of others into the discussion.

Do you recall the year or a rough timeframe when you started experiencing these feelings of gnosis and being able to see other things?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't think you should feel the need to shut up. The OP has graciously welcomed the experiences of others into the discussion.

Do you recall the year or a rough timeframe when you started experiencing these feelings of gnosis and being able to see other things?

I would love it if you shared in more detail. I described what happened to me like God hitting me with a firehose on full blast. Now I get more of the drops. It was so intense and like you said.... Everything was so clear but also confusing. Yes, please share your experience!!!

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Interesting, what are some interesting or suprising things "God" has told you? Have you ask the voice if it is God? Could it possibly be something like a spirit guide or higher self?

Part of the reason I ask, is because many people pray to "god" and never recieve any direct communication. Many of those people who face dire situations and are desperate for direction.

So why does God, the creator, choose to speak with you (especially with something as simple as buying a property)?

And nothing against you, just wondering why God chooses to speak with certain people. As it would make more sense to me, if this was an entity such as a spirit guide. But you might be right and actually be talking to the creator. Who knows.

Just curious.

edit on 22-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Interesting, what are some interesting or suprising things "God" has told you? Have you ask the voice if it is God? Could it possibly be something like a spirit guide or higher self?

Part of the reason I ask, is because many people pray to "god" and never recieve any direct communication. Many of those people who face dire situations and are desperate for direction.

So why does God, the creator, choose to speak with you (especially with something as simple as buying a property)?

And nothing against you, just wondering why God chooses to speak with certain people. As it would make more sense to me, if this was an entity such as a spirit guide. But you might be right and actually be talking to the creator. Who knows.

Just curious.

Great question. I have never even thought to ask who it is. I just assumed. I will ask.

As far as why He speaks to me. Well He has given me something important to do that I'm not comfortable speaking about here. The ones who are supposed to know will know eventually I assume. Or perhaps He will instruct me to tell people. For now he has told me to keep it quiet and when the time comes those who need to know will be told by Him.

Other than that.... Before He gave me something to do He would give me messages to give people. I always assumed He would tell me to do it because He knew I would. Not many would go up to people they barely know and say... God told me to tell you blah blah blah.

Besides that ..... I have NO idea. And feel humbled and blessed about the whole thing. There are people that I know in my church that have God speaking to them on a regular. I feel down during the times that I don't hear Him so loud.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie
As far as interesting things that He has told me. I have shared a few already and plan to share more. I just haven't felt led to yet.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Interesting! Maybe try asking, respectfully, what or who are you? I'd be really curious to see the awnser. Id love to know what important thing he has asked you to do. Def. make a thread once you can release that info

I'd ask if he has any messages for me, but im pretty sure im not important.

I just wish we had more information about reality and not sure why humanity is constantly kept in the dark about the greater nature of our existance.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Interesting! Maybe try asking, respectfully, what or who are you? I'd be really curious to see the awnser. Id love to know what important thing he has asked you to do. Def. make a thread once you can release that info

I'd ask if he has any messages for me, but im pretty sure im not important.

I just wish we had more information about reality and not sure why humanity is constantly kept in the dark about the greater nature of our existance.

Every single one of us are important to His plan. He is the greatest project manager of all time. It's amazing. The problem is that not all are obedient to Him. And then He has to recalibrate things. I don't know what your relationship is like with Him but I feel like that is the most important thing to Him.

For me it doesn't work like that... As far as asking Him for message for people. Its more like He will say hey tell so and so blah blah blah. And then I'm like.... Oh crap. Because it's hard to make myself and feels a bit awkward but I do it. Regardless of what they may think of me.

I'm not special and no better than anyone else. Remember that God used a donkey to speak to someone.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2023 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten

Remember that God used a donkey to speak to someone.

That was Balaam was the son of Beor, living in Pethor near the Euphrates River. Balaam was highly regarded by the Moabites and Midianites as a soothsayer and prophet who could bless or curse with his words. His brother, Bela, was a king of Edom. He knew how to get ahold of God. He was foolish though. He didn't run a good race. His finish wasn't good.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Cymatic

Experience

What kind of experience? Why should anyone believe you when you give zero details but instead basically say "trust me I know better".

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

That post wasn't directed at you. The person I wrote it for understood. You don't. And that's perfectly fine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join