It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Knew: Why Didn't The Unvaccinated Do More To Warn Us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Take some more boosters losers.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Note. Added. The article at iqfy.com didn’t list an author that I could see, and it made me curious

Not sure how legitimate the “article” is. Seems to have a history and baggage…

Fact Check-Fake headline from The Conversation asks why the unvaccinated didn’t ‘warn’ the vaccinated

www.reuters.com... -the-vaccinated-idUSL1N3491WD

Siani did author an article published by The Conversation on Jan. 6, 2023, which features identical illustration, but whose real headline reads: “COVID: unvaccinated people may be seen as ‘free riders’ and face discrimination” (here).

VERDICT
Altered. An article penned by an academic at the University of Portsmouth on potential discrimination faced by unvaccinated people was altered to include a fake headline, text and date.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work her

edit on 25-1-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Looks like a parody, however this is how it is done--->

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Oh, but remember, these are the same people who want an amnesty, and now they're blaming us for their stupidity and inability to take responsibility all over again.

Upvoted 1000000x

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

originally posted by: oddscreenname

It's a parody. First time I came across that it was making fun of this article.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if it was real.

It's an interesting site that the OP linked to this for sure!

This is the "mission statement" I guess:

Much of our content (not all) is designed for feminine folks because we believe that transformative change is most easily achieved by supporting the global feminine majority, and that change-making must evolve to interface with the minutiae of life and culture (the everything is political rule but for philanthropy and activism). We're staunchly non-partisan and have held every power under the sun to account at some point. We believe in judging every issue on its own merits and following the path of maximum good.

LINK

So...with that being said...I would agree that it is a parody!

Some of the headlines though...lol:

It Happened To Me: he beat up my BF & I can't stop masturbating to it

LINK

I'm guessing that the unvaccinated not sharing with enough people the dangers of the vaccination is pretty low on the priority list!

Ok good. Though , like most posters said, I would not have been surprised in the least if it had been real. Exactly the attitude the left/asleep have

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well Now -

Bill Gates concludes that mRNA shots aren't actually useful, warns of ‘next pandemic’

“We also need to fix the three problems of [mRNA] vaccines,” Gates started. “The current vaccines are not infection blocking. They’re not broad, so when new variants come up you lose protection, and they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people.”

You can find the relevant segment at 54:30

Translation: Gates admits that the shots are impossible to align with rapidly developing variants, they expire in lighting speed, and they don’t stop transmission. And they don’t work for the only at-risk portion of the population.

It’s an incredible reversal from the man who once advertised the shots as the cure to the coronavirus, once remarking that “everyone who takes the vaccine is not just protecting themselves but reducing their transmission to other people and allowing society to get back to normal.”

So much for the NARRATIVE
FLASHBACK 2021
Breakthrough COVID infections show ‘the unvaccinated are now putting the vaccinated at risk’

Whos Lying to WHO --- live and learn flashback

edit on 1252023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
We had access to important information? If we had, then why didn´t you search for the information like we did if we really had some information others didn´t have. We found them, why didn´t you find them? Because you didn´t search. Because you had no time, you wanted to be the first to get the jab and stood queue in front of one of these jab centers.

We didn´t tell you anything? We did but you did not want to hear and see, you were keeping your eyes and ears closed while loudly singing these songs of anti-freedom, while calling us treat for humanity and murderers for not taking the jab.

If this wouldn´t come from such a brainwashed-people source and one could take these accusations for real, i wouldn´t even wonder. Because we live in a time where war is peace, freedom is slavery, where knowledge is almost a crime and having an own opinion (based on simple common sense and on experience gained) at least thought-terrorism.

If we could take these accusations for real, i would believe that the guinea pigs now get nervous, are envious of those un-jabbed and get angry because of the fact that they maybe now too believe that this all was an IQ test to sort out the rotten apples. Who would even jump from the cologne cathedral, without questioning anything, if they only get an order to do so. Maybe somebody wants to create a kind of "new race" and needs to sort out those intellectual low-flyers without the ability of self-thinking. Sorting them out are maybe are the conditions for the next evolutionary leap, who knows.

If we could take this BS for real, i would laugh my a$$ off about these jab-extremists and wish them a "happy future" and a "get well soon or not, i don´t care about you as you didn´t care about me when you were allowed to eff up your own fellow citizens because they had an own opinion."

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You can't be serious. Now you are going to blame us? No one listened. Not my daughters, my husband, most of my friends. After I learned that my husband had taken the jab and then went and did the second one I had a complete nervous breakdown. Stopped functioning for over a week.

One of my daughters said, "Get the jab mom. You can die with the rest of us."

I have spent the last couple of years trying to adjust to the possibility that I am an old woman who will probably be all alone in my very last years.

They all know I do the research. But they are all TV watchers and are hypnotized the the f***ing thing. I was full of crap this time.

My world is crap. I am waiting for the next friend of family member to wake up dead. We lose one a week here.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Given the fact that after hundreds of years of medical science, we still haven't found a cure for the common cold yet we were supposed to believe they have found a cure for Covid 19 in less than a year?

After scaring the world #less, and trashing a global economy they had to find a magic elixer at the speed of science. it was only ever about the $$$£££. Get boosted so we can get our $$$£££ back. Governments the world over care not for you or your health.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Everyone who took the vaccine should be dead by now according to vaccine conspiracy theorists.

Why should anyone listen to you when you tell lies all the time?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Everyone who took the vaccine should be dead by now according to vaccine conspiracy theorists.

Why should anyone listen to you when you tell lies all the time?

I've never heard anyone say the jabs kill everyone. They do kill a lot though. Quite obvious at this point that the jabs have some nasty batches that people react in bad ways from getting. But there are still hard core believers of lying authority figures who just won't acknowledge anything except "It's safe and effective" no matter how many die from these jabs.

What kind of human being would willingly be like that?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

well everyone can lead a horse to water but the horses werent thirsty
many messengers were shot en mass or publicly lashed and silenced

at the end of the day everyone had to make a choice.

my own family and friends disowned me for my choice to stay away from the vaccines and to tell others
already risked my own livelihood to state my opinion on the vaccines

and now we are to blame

so do first time heroin users blame the dealer when they shoot up and get hooked?

stop blaming everyone else for the poor choices made
if you want someone to blame , blame the governments of the world , the media ,celebrities and the pharma industry for lying to you all

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All the Moderna stab juice did to me was give me a big painful welt or sore in my groan area that I still have and still hurts to this day, I'm not kidding! 😖

You people owe me a trip back in time for not stopping me from being an idiot! 😡🤬
edit on 25-1-2023 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From your link:

But the unvaccinated had access to important information

Um...No.

The unvaccinated had access to common sense.
Common sense tells you that vaccines are not a cure.
Common sense tells you that vaccines do not go through the proper testing in MONTHS. It takes YEARS.
Common sense tells you, if they change the definition of the word "vaccine" to make the new one fit the definition, something is not right.
Common sense tells you that when they try to limit your access to other treatments and drugs, something is not right.
Common sense will tell you when they down talk and demonize other treatments and people for suggesting them, something is not right.
Common sense tells you that when they vilify ANYONE (mainly Drs and other professionals) who tries to speak out against the vaccine, something is not right.

Common sense SHOULD tell you not to trust Big Pharma, the MSM or the Government, not to take everything they say at face value. They do NOT have your best interest at heart.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Too funny. If this is real, someone needs to point that person towards all social media and media alike. They were banning anyone who said covid vaccines were bad, and called that warning disinformation.

Unvaccinated people: I wouldn't take that vaccine if I were you, it's untested, only fights off one strain, and will make things worse on you when the next strain comes out.

Vaccinated people: SHUT UP! We don't need you spreading lies and disinformation!! Also, you're going to take this vaccine or else I'm going to end your career!

UP: I'm not spreading lies, just use your head. If the unproven vaccine that they're demanding you to take is so good, why are they bribing you with everything from free joints to money to lottery entries. just to take it? Why are our careers being threatened for our freedom to choose?

VP: If I see you spreading these lies one more time, you're banned! I refuse to be responsible for your disinformation and all the blood you will have on your hands! Get out, you no longer work here!

UP: But think about it... If we build immunity to this, which is proven to fight it off just like a cold, then you don't even have to risk the vaccine that still isn't proven to work. Vaccinated people are still getting covid and getting hospitalized and/or dying.

VP: That's YOUR fault for not being vaccinated! I hate you, and I hate people like you who lie to everyone!! The blood of all of these vaccinated people dying is on YOUR hands!

VP several months later......: OMG! Why didn't you unvaccinated people warn us about the harm the vaccination can do! This is all YOUR fault! All you had to do is tell us it was harmful!!! The blood of all of these vaccinated people is on YOUR hands!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
this confirms it! Democrats are incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Twitter suspended me five times over sharing my *controversial homework.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What wanker wrote that?

If it wasn't so serious i'd laugh... No, i'm still gonna laugh. Unfookingbelivable!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I Did , I Called you All Suckers ! You Did Not Listen .................Now............

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond
I remember Dolores Cahill saying that anyone who had even one mRNA shot would die within 3 to 5 years after the shot. Why was she so dramatically pessimistic? Did she wanted to shock us? I still have a lot of respect for her, but she really went off the rails there. I still don't understand why she said this. Then the story came about the batches and the different doses and the saline injections. I also lost trail. I refused the mRna shot because my simple mind told me that a conventional vaccine was just around the corner. I was wrong. I must say I never was anti-vax ... but when time goes by and the media refuses to be honnest ... I will become one. Because, in my mind there is a global conspiracy ongoing dirigated by our real world leaders, whoever they may be ...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join