It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Knew: Why Didn't The Unvaccinated Do More To Warn Us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Take some more boosters losers.

What I find interesting is that most of the apologists are defending it tooth and nail but admit they aren't getting another.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am sure they will not be taking the latest glorified shot, but hey no to worry the pharma have a plan, in another year the cocktail of Flu and covid will be ready for once-a-year shot.

That means if you take the flu shot because you are told at work you must have it, now you are stuck with the darn mRna too.

Let me say this again, is a reason why pharma wants every single human being with the dangerous particles of mRna technology in them

Is an agenda, the roll off of the new way of treating people is coming soon, everything will have nanoparticles in it, yep or not treatment. , for the first few decade's people will die, because it will still be a trial treatment.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wait...

So first they ostracized us for not taking the vaccine.

Now they blame us for not being vocal enough while being ostracized?

These people don't understand the people they attacked stopped caring if they became vaccine injured just about the same time they suggested the unvaccinated be put in camps.

These people are insane. I say Nuremberg 2.0 the lot of em...
edit on 25-1-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I warned everyone that was important to me but it was their choice. Sadly I lost several family members to cancer both of which coincided with the Moderna double vax. For me the info I came across on this site about the differences in the adverse reactions and death in some lot numbers led me to believe that the shot is not the same for everyone. Some probably get placebo while others get the hot shot. a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Wait...

So first they ostracized us for not taking the vaccine.

Now they blame us for not being vocal enough while being ostracized?

These people don't understand the people they attacked stopped caring if they became vaccine injured just about the same time they suggested the unvaccinated be put in camps.

These people are insane. I say Nuremberg 2.0 the lot of em...

Remember.
The protected, need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to take the protection that isn't protecting the protected.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

We knew because we're not dumbf*cks - all the data we needed was right in everybody's face.

Starting with the word, "EXPERIMENTAL". That's all we needed to hear.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Damn. Only a loser thinks in therms of winning and losing lol.

a reply to: TheLead

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Not at risk people. Important people, which are old people according to Bill. What’s his age again?

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
IQfy? who are these snowflake nut jobs and why are they blaming someone else for their own stupidity?

oh wait....nevermind i know the answer to that.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: infolurker
I just came to post this but I'm so glad you beat me to it. It may be parody but I couldn't even get through reading it without feeling ill or angry or ?? confused.

At the height of the plandemic I got a little spooked by the hatred some people were capable of and know in my heart those same people that abused and shunned the vaccinated are still vulnerable to propaganda and media manipulation of their minds into a hateful force. I hope this is parody, otherwise it may be designed to start the next wave of hatred against us.

It seems it HAS to be a parody because it's so ridiculous, but at the same time, it doesn't actually come across as one. there's no tell tale moment when it's suddenly super obvious that they're joking.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: igloo
I just came to post this but I'm so glad you beat me to it. It may be parody but I couldn't even get through reading it without feeling ill or angry or ?? confused.

At the height of the plandemic I got a little spooked by the hatred some people were capable of and know in my heart those same people that abused and shunned the vaccinated are still vulnerable to propaganda and media manipulation of their minds into a hateful force. I hope this is parody, otherwise it may be designed to start the next wave of hatred against us.

It seems it HAS to be a parody because it's so ridiculous, but at the same time, it doesn't actually come across as one. there's no tell tale moment when it's suddenly super obvious that they're joking.

It's not really, the Atlantic wanted to declare a "pandemic treaty." But instead everyone said go to hell.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This absolutely has to be satire , otherwise the absolutely infantile, uneducated, and emotional dreck this is, is to my mind, simply unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Don't worry, they also want to stick mRNA crap into our food too.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The unvaccinated were not silent. They were SILENCED! There's a difference. Twitter, Youtube, FB, pretty much all the social media outlets blocked and/or deleted the unvaccinated cries against the jab, against the coercion and mandates. What happened????? Oh, they were fired,demoted, criticized, blamed for allowing Covid19 to spread, unallowed to shop for food and goods like the 'rest' of the sheeple, threatened with jail, fines and loss of quality of life.

The unvaccinated maintained their position and tried to continually share their concerns but the blind, deaf and scared people wouldn't budge. They made their bed... and if they want to blame anyone, blame Fauchi, the CDC and Biden for forcing the vaccines.

edit on 0731202300000031bWed, 25 Jan 2023 15:47:07 -06002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Funny this. Our fault now. Ha.

I think most of us tried, but, you know, we were just conspiracy nutters.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
When you scare a certain kind of goat it passes out.
Does that work with a certain brand of human?
I can’t believe the “discussion” this piece of humor drew out of folks.
Humanity is phooked…….period.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I see...

Because people may have been too stupid/complacent/trusting to ask questions--or at least, be aware that the "vaccine" was experimental which implies that there could be profound side effects at some point.

This is somehow, by some strange magic, my fault?? How does that even work??

I never, not once, stated an opinion that was anything more than personal choice--you want to take the "vaccine"? Go for it. However, don't try to force me to take it.

Don't try to foist off some form of guilt onto me, or folks who shared my opinion. Won't work...ever.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Maybe.

But there will be people out there who will think, and say, that very thing.

Then there will be mush-minded morons who will believe them, and try to act on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
When you scare a certain kind of goat it passes out.
Does that work with a certain brand of human?
I can’t believe the “discussion” this piece of humor drew out of folks.
Humanity is phooked…….period.

Legit question: Is there anywhere we can check to verify this was a 'joke?'

I mean, I expected as much, but I figured it might just a few of us who thought this must be sarcasm...

When I last checked no one had claimed authorship of this work, and some asserted it was an actual opinion piece...

Has anyone verified this as some twisted social experiment yet? Or is this some marketing game?
edit on 1/25/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Welcome to 5th generation warfare. This is what they do. They want us divided and blaming one another instead of the criminals that orchestrated this whole thing. Dont take the bait!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join