It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Knew: Why Didn't The Unvaccinated Do More To Warn Us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't know if this is Parody or not but I can see this mindset happen, especially if the recent studies hinting of ADE turn out to be fact as well as the "new normal" of a major increase in all cause mortality.

You Knew!

How could YOU have let us do this? You did not tell us.

They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

iqfy.com...

But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

They knew all of that, but instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent. They chose to look the other way and not speak out about the potential dangers of vaccines. They let millions of good folks who did the right thing (at the time) fall to death and disease, and many antivaxxers even gloated online about how their coin flip had been the right bet.

The more diabolical even urged folks they disagree with to "get boosted."

It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations.

And silence is, after all, consent.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow oh, wow, really? this what it comes too, now I am to blame for not warning? did not we unvaccinated were here in ATS telling why we were no taking the jab? darn it was this covid crap what brought me back to ATS after a long absent.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I've always said that the shot was a personal choice.

I'm not a virologist nor an immunologist.

Any "opinion" I could give would be simply parroting people I may agree with.

The shot is something we'll either have to live with, or die with.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It appears that the simulation has gone in to victim mode.
edit on 24-1-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

And they must now ask us for our forgiveness.

Thought we were "murderers?"
Wow.
edit on 24-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I tried to tell everyone...but they were so mean to me.
I just hate it when they're mean to me.
Big ol' mean meanies!

edit on 1/24/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: *Edited* ,,T&C's; 15b.)

link   

From the OP:

The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations.

I think this sums up my silence about it...I'm a sociopath!

I wanted so bad to be right that I let everyone else be wrong to prove my point!

There...I've admitted it...may god have mercy on my soul!

+10 more 
link   
It was experimental. I knew that going in. If something happens because of it, then I made the choice knowing that could happen.

But it is just like a Karen to not listen and then blame others for an inability to not listen.

+5 more 
link   
I'm loving some of the comments.

In my department, at Chrysler Auto, Windsor Ontario Canada, only 5 of us out of 210 drivers refused to take the clot shot, and were promptly fired on December 31, 2021. We showed others drivers all the data we had, from Dr.Peter Breggin, Dr.Peter McCullough, Dr. Mark Trozzi, and many more qualified doctors & scientists. We were called conspiracy theorists, nut, and mental. We were considered filthy and the coworkers even complained to management & union that they didn't even want us in the same building..and you're blaming us? Repent, turn to God & ask for forgiveness & healing

I lost friends fighting with them about mrna vaccines. 1. With my Reiki teacher who defended politicians saying she knows some of them and they are nice ppl trying to help combat the pandemic. 2. My best friend a biolgist who laughed at me saying Im uneducated. 3. My best friend who still to this day says her covid symptoms would have been way worse without the vaccine. 4. I split up with my boyfriend of 5 years over vaccines. 5. I went to nearly all multi-thousands of ppl protests. 6. I didn't go to see my newborn grandchild because there was absolutely no way I would take vaccines for travelling. YOU MUST BE JOKING. I consider myself a HERO standing up to ppl who started to blame the unvaccinated for their trouble. Things we have to go through like not being able to enter a restaurant with my mum without an idiotic QR code.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've always said that the shot was a personal choice.

I'm not a virologist nor an immunologist.

Any "opinion" I could give would be simply parroting people I may agree with.

The shot is something we'll either have to live with, or die with.

Same here. Since I had a "major' risk factor, I did the J&J as viral vector was old / tested tech and mRNA was not. So far, I still have not heard anything "negative" about the viral vectors other than the almost immediate rare clot problem mostly in women. Other than that, It had a benefit to all cause mortality in the last interviews I had seen.

I can only hope.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh, but remember, these are the same people who want an amnesty, and now they're blaming us for their stupidity and inability to take responsibility all over again.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

most of those who did not get the jab did so because they have a deep mistrust of the establishment. i my opinion and it is just an opinion is that the gab is designed to kill and sterilize.

this pitiful excuse of a civilization that we are in will collapse very soon if the population is left to continue its growth. do you think that they could ever tell you that?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's a parody. First time I came across that it was making fun of this article.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if it was real.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

It's a parody. First time I came across that it was making fun of this article.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if it was real.

It's an interesting site that the OP linked to this for sure!

This is the "mission statement" I guess:

Much of our content (not all) is designed for feminine folks because we believe that transformative change is most easily achieved by supporting the global feminine majority, and that change-making must evolve to interface with the minutiae of life and culture (the everything is political rule but for philanthropy and activism). We're staunchly non-partisan and have held every power under the sun to account at some point. We believe in judging every issue on its own merits and following the path of maximum good.

LINK

So...with that being said...I would agree that it is a parody!

Some of the headlines though...lol:

It Happened To Me: he beat up my BF & I can't stop masturbating to it

LINK

I'm guessing that the unvaccinated not sharing with enough people the dangers of the vaccination is pretty low on the priority list!

edit on 24-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Not my fault, I warned plenty of people not to get the fake vaccine.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I agree, the filthy unvaccinated should have warned everyone but they wanted everyone to die. True story.

Anyway, back to global warming causing blood clots and winter causing stroke season.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Typical of a narcissist to blame their victim of being the abuser. My ex did this.
This is no different. Just mentally insane and so best to shut them out.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

In the beginning those against the vaccine had only one thing going for them over what those who rolled up their sleeve had-common sense.

I didn't meet a single pro-vaxxer that gave a damn about my opinion.

Narcissists blame everybody but themselves for their mistakes. Don't blame me for your lack of common sense, you flippin' narcissist!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It could be parody, but I don't think so considering that back a couple years ago natural herd immunity went bye bye, all treatments other than mRNA vaccines were blocked, and then the media, government, along with others were blaming the pandemic on people who weren't vaccinated making them public enemy number one.

Just two years ago, the non-vaccinated were shunned, ostracized, forced out of their jobs, not allowed to travel or see relatives in the hospital and the vaxxers were ready to place the unvaccinated into camps, with some even saying that the filthy non-vaxxers should be killed, so this outrageous parody, if it is actually a serious claim, seems like a very trivial accusation compared to what was going on when the vaccines came out. Maybe that's the point of such a parody.
edit on 24-1-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My bet is on parody. No one that refused the vax did not make it clear to everyone, why they refused to take it.

You had to be deliberately deaf, dumb, and blind, not to realize that no one goes through the risk of losing everything in their defiance to the vaccine, without having a damn good reason why.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join