It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Knew: Why Didn't The Unvaccinated Do More To Warn Us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I don't know if this is Parody or not but I can see this mindset happen, especially if the recent studies hinting of ADE turn out to be fact as well as the "new normal" of a major increase in all cause mortality.

You Knew!

How could YOU have let us do this? You did not tell us.

They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

iqfy.com...

But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

They knew all of that, but instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent. They chose to look the other way and not speak out about the potential dangers of vaccines. They let millions of good folks who did the right thing (at the time) fall to death and disease, and many antivaxxers even gloated online about how their coin flip had been the right bet.

The more diabolical even urged folks they disagree with to "get boosted."

It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations.

And silence is, after all, consent.

Looking at the IQFY website for all of 30 seconds tells me it's radioactive and should be 404'd for public safety.

edit on 24-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

haha,

I found this story posted on another site. Not a site I had ever heard of before.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

TF?

Satire, right?

If not, obvious, why we don't trust these bozos..

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't know, I have been trying to tell people since early in 2000 that common chemistries in foods and supplements could help keep the Sars Cov2 virus from turning into Covid 19. I also have stated that the vaccine technology they were creating was being rushed and was not being tested for long term side effects....which used to be unacceptable till Trump decided to warp speed it at the advice of some high ranking health officials.

For some at high risk, yes this vaccine might have helped them to stay alive and out of the hospital, but it has some detrimental side effects on many people which was not tested for in the initial testing by the pharma companies because it was not required with the changes that were implemented. I did not blame the pharma companies because they were following the protocol set by the government agencies regulating things....but I do not hold them harmless either, they could have insisted on proper evaluation with long term testing. The Pharma companies also could have released more information after it developed, but maybe they did and the regulating agencies ignored it because it would make them look bad.

The original head of the CDC retired after evidence showing it was bad started coming out, so did the head of the NHS. Fauchi stayed longer because he had no problem twisting the evidence to fit his beliefs. When the law suits started coming he resigned or retired finally, his lies were being uncovered of the vaccines safety so he jumped ship.

They BSed Trump and many other politicians, the devil would have you believe a lie. Devil just seems to be a description of the deceivers in our world if you think of it, not at all the same entity as Satan who delivers the test of our integrity.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I just came to post this but I'm so glad you beat me to it. It may be parody but I couldn't even get through reading it without feeling ill or angry or ?? confused.

At the height of the plandemic I got a little spooked by the hatred some people were capable of and know in my heart those same people that abused and shunned the vaccinated are still vulnerable to propaganda and media manipulation of their minds into a hateful force. I hope this is parody, otherwise it may be designed to start the next wave of hatred against us.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well….there was one or two, maybe five or eight people I told to double up on getting the jabs just to be sure…you know, to be really safe…
Come on….I can’t be the only one who did that!!
Fess up…….😈

sarc

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: sarc

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not great at spotting sarcasm huh?

Sarcasm, parody, call it what you will.

Its a comedy piece.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
tbh i really didn't know at the time

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Did you scroll down to comments?
Some funny stuff for sure…..LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Oh absolutely i did.
Always go to comment sections, its where all the fun is.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: PiratesCut

Oh absolutely i did.
Always go to comment sections, its where all the fun is.

This is why the lamestream media removes the comment section. Can't have anyone learning the truth now can we.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Perhaps it is time to just shut up, we have spent a lot of time and energy posting the reasons why this vaccine is a very very bad idea. Anyone who was the slightest bit interested in researching the problems which they might have to endure by taking this thing would find a wealth of factual information on this site. Because if it becomes a meme that the jab is a death sentence, true or not politicians and unvaccinated could be targeted. Elon Musk has seen the writing on the wall, if anyone asks just say it almost killed you, and you don't want to talk about it and walk away. Stay below the radar.
Things are happening the German minister of health is warning of immune problems causing trouble of course he is blaming long covid. But we know the real reason. Africa hasn't been vaxed and has no long covid.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Provocative thread. If you are sarcastic than fine for me. If you mean it then rather dumb.
You will get many flags, so oh well...
I did not warn, I informed by sending videos of doctors Dolores Cahill, Robert Malone and Ryan Cole. They warned ... and how. But nothing helped. I'll never forget the day when we were in a cafe with friends and one of them said that those who weren't vaccinated weren't welcome anymore. And as for the deaths: It gets downright dramatic (in the 2nd week of January) www.dailymail.co.uk... investigation.html

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Be careful with the comment section. Often you only see the comments that have not been censored by the media.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
There may be a 'second-level' to this article.

It might well be about something Amazon is famous for... marketing research.

On the face of the matter is a ridiculous assertion... that no one knew... and no one was warned...

Really? Can you believe that at all? Is there, in any way shape or form, any possible way to envision that no one knew of the tens of thousands who were summarily dismissed, the virtually non-stop ridicule of dissenters on social media and "news?"

If it is not sarcasm it is 'really bad' sarcasm.

I would bet that more than 30% of those 'comments' are planted.

Fishy. Really fishy.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
nevamind

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
All the unvaccinated i know were to busy getting their breath back between fits of laughter to warn anyone.

Most of them only had common sense and a mistrust of liars to keep them safe.

Full disclosure, I only know a few and I’m the only one those sentences pertain to.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm going to ask this as a question here.

Since now our new Passports have an electronic code them, will that code contain whether we have taken that unknown solution into our bodies ?

My answer to my question is " YES "

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hahaha, they really can't take a told you so...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Ummm…I chose not to get any Covid 19 vaccinations…

Allow me to reiterate…I…CHOSE…not to get any Covid 19 vaccinations…

These whiners…who all wanted to force us…even put us in FEMA camps…because we exercised our right to a personal choice…also had that same right…yet chose to follow the herd and comply…

All of those who received the shot…decided to…it’s as simple as that…

Clown world = being vilified for not complying…then being vilified for not forcefully coercing non compliance on those who wished to force compliance on those choosing not to comply…

YouSir

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join