It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Knew: Why Didn't The Unvaccinated Do More To Warn Us?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ive had a few people tell me they're envious of me because i never got a jab. They wish they'd done the same.

Some of them still don't feel right 2 years after getting jabbed. It seems that the 2nd shot was particularly nasty.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Wait what??? I dont have much to say about this.....except BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yup - my family got pissed off at me and asked me to stop talking about it, so I did.
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
May have already been mentioned here, but for those who haven't been following the "Twitter Files", just know that various government agencies were working with Twitter, Facebook, etc., to suppress any negative information about the vaccines.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
To me you are a hero.
We tried warning them and got attacked from all directions, now we’re vindicated and a planet size “i told you so” is on our side.
The sad thing is, it was never about that.
It was about saving lives and staying united ,indivisible as a country but some people think it is “ like that “and It’s creating a divisive environment between unvaxxed and vaxxed.
Vaxxed doubling down on the Stockholm syndrome & mass formation psychosis
Unvaxxed making fun of the dying and damaged .
Its what america’s enemies want. Imho…
a reply to: DaRAGE

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peace4Freedom4Liberty
... We tried warning them and got attacked from all directions, now we’re vindicated and a planet size “i told you so” is on our side.
The sad thing is, it was never about that. ... but some people think it is “ like that “and It’s creating a divisive environment between unvaxxed and vaxxed.

I offer a different perspective...

So intent were the perpetrators of this "COVID event" to 'secure their objective" that they actually mobilized the public using social engineering via social media by convincing them that if a lot of paid (or otherwise governmentally vested) commentors all agree, that means we ALL agree... (anyone who says otherwise is "not one of us")

To further secure their objective successfully they used bots, quasi-AI-algorithms and 1950's-style Bernaysian programming to promote the "us" vs. "them" narrative that used derision and toxic humor to reinforce the schism.

What happened between mere human beings is the result of that purposeful and government-directed program ...

But that would make the litany of ills which befell relationships, from casual to institutional, something that could be attributed as someone else's fault... they can't have that... so we'll just forevermore say it was "COVID" that screwed everything up... not them and their elite project to change the world for the "better" ... for them.
edit on 2/4/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join