It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crimes being committed by Ukraine (GRAPHIC)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Not exactly the week long holiday with parades and flowers that Putin and his ilk told them they were instore for thats for sure.

Poor sods all the same who will reap what Putin sowed.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Based on his troop deployments, Putin has no intention of holding Ukraine.

Maybe that's the case now, but I'm not sure that was the limit of his intentions at the outset of this invasion.

He seems to want to annex several key areas which have a pro-Moscow ethnic Russian majority,.....

That's a bit of popular misconception.
In both Luhansk and Donetsk Oblast's ethnic Russian's are a very large MINORITY comprising around 38-39% of the population.
Ethnic Ukrainians are still the largest ethnic group.

And not all the Russians support Putin or wish to become part of some new Greater Russian Empire.

....and then to force the Ukrainian government to sue for peace under an unequal treaty that would let him rule the annexed territory, while the rest of Ukraine was a self governing demilitarized state.

That's certainly a possibility.
It'd be a bit of a face saver for Putin.

In short, he doesn't want Ukraine, only parts of it.

Personally I think deep down Putin has his eyes on Ukraine and more....the realities of achieving that may prove a little harder than he first thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Watching some of you justify war crimes against an invading force is disturbing. Sure they are the invaders.

But do you think those soldiers choose to be there?
Does that mean we can torture them?
Is it because the American government runs a torture program in Guantanamo that some of you see no fault here?

Honestly I'm confused...

Much like the sheep who have vaccine regret and lash out at people who didn't drink the kool-aid. These people with Ukraine flags in their bio's will support atrocities so long as it's against those evil Russians.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Ok.
I finally gave in and watched the video you posted.

Not nice viewing....but its not what you allege.
No-one gets shot.

These are captured invading soldiers some of whom are obviously injured.
You didn't expect them to be welcomed with garlands and tea and biscuits did you?

I have a degree of sympathy for the captured soldiers, most likely conscripts ordered to fight in a land they know nothing about and where they were told they would be welcomed etc....but war is war.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ok.
I finally gave in and watched the video you posted.

Not nice viewing....but its not what you allege.
No-one gets shot.

These are captured invading soldiers some of whom are obviously injured.
You didn't expect them to be welcomed with garlands and tea and biscuits did you?

I have a degree of sympathy for the captured soldiers, most likely conscripts ordered to fight in a land they know nothing about and where they were told they would be welcomed etc....but war is war.

They were shot in the legs and probably all the other ones too.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Can you point me to the part of the video where there is clear evidence of these prisoners being shot, tortured or even being mistreated?

I have no doubt atrocities will be getting committed, by both sides.
I don't think I could ever condone that despite understanding that the realities of war tends to blur the boundaries between right and wrong.
I'm sure there's a temptation to lash out when your homeland has been unjustly invaded and you're witnessing the destruction of your country first hand.

I'd like to think if I was in that situation I'd maintain a level of morality and humanity....but until put in that situation we'll never know for certain.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Unless...the uniforms were worn by Russians...and those others...were the Ukrainians.

I mean...propaganda n all...don't fall for nonsense you can't prove...for sure.

All media...should never be taken at face value..."media"...has always been run by "interests"

And everyday here....you guys fall for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: JAY1980

Can you point me to the part of the video where there is clear evidence of these prisoners being shot, tortured or even being mistreated?

I have no doubt atrocities will be getting committed, by both sides.
I don't think I could ever condone that despite understanding that the realities of war tends to blur the boundaries between right and wrong.
I'm sure there's a temptation to lash out when your homeland has been unjustly invaded and you're witnessing the destruction of your country first hand.

I'd like to think if I was in that situation I'd maintain a level of morality and humanity....but until put in that situation we'll never know for certain.

Well I looked at the video and at the end they shot the legs of those coming out of the van, unless the video is all fake, sure doesn't look fake to me tho.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Not going to get into any of the right, wrong or anything else of it, but if you watched all the way to the end you would have
seen three get shot, one didn't even look like he was in uniform.

2:36 mark to the end,watch the guy in black you see the guy in hit the ground holding his leg at 2:43 the two pulled out of the van, stop it at as the guy in black is on the ground the one pulled out of the van is shot you can see the flash, and i would call it the blast from the weapon distort a bit, at 2:46 the the last guy as he is going down on his knees is shot, you can see the solider walk up and point the weapon at his leg and fire.

I will say this, I find it funny that some russian troops are wearing sneakers. look at the last guys feet. I guess their fairly lax in the russian army or broke dick sob's. Sneakers strikes me as something a volunteer would have for foot gear, not a soldier. Makes one wonder.
edit on 27-3-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

ETA; the second guy Not the last guy, the one that is shot after after the one in black.
edit on 27-3-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Does anything say what those Russians did or may have done BEFORE they were captured?

☠️🚬

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wasn't a Ukrainian medic bragging about how he was ordering his staff to castrate Russian POWs?

But they didn't.

He said his hospital "does not castrate anyone and is not going to. Those were the emotions. I'm sorry. We are saving lives. Period," the post said. [Source]

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

We will never see the American MSM covering this but it should reach the masses.

You are right it wont reach the masses because the MSM already decided who the bad guy is.

Russia decided that fate when they invaded and caused this whole mess.

Yes, it's a shame some western medias ignore the past Ukraine corruption and war crimes committed now.

But that doesn't escape that russia caused all this.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Its obvious these are a group of Russian saboteurs or Russian scouts in civilian clothes, picking targets (probably hospitals and schools and other places civilians are sheltered) so that they can target them for shelling and bombing. They are considered to be spys. Likely Spetznaz. And by the looks of them, tried to put up a fight before being captured. The Russians dont need scouts to find military targets they already know where those are. They are shot in the legs so they wont attempt to escape and gives then incentive to talk. SOP Im sure. The ones with bags on their heads are either close to death or already dead. Spy's dont have the same considerations under the Geneva Conventions as uniformed combatants. Committing a war crime to prevent a greater war crime? In chao est ordo.

~Cautious
Opressi Libre

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Really? Pull the other one. With all of the disinformation being put out there, you expect me to believe this?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Wasn't a Ukrainian medic bragging about how he was ordering his staff to castrate Russian POWs?

But they didn't.

He said his hospital "does not castrate anyone and is not going to. Those were the emotions. I'm sorry. We are saving lives. Period," the post said. [Source]

Quick to walk that back ... lest they start tit-for-tat. Sterilizing 10,000,000 Ukrainian refugees as payback? The numbers are not going to favor The Ukraine.

People do real bad things to 'the enemy' in time of war. Those East Europeans are well-known for not playing nice. This is EXACTLY why we don't want the US getting involved over there. That's gonna instantly be fighting a war on two fronts (three, if you count Taiwan ... and I fear you would).

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Well...I watched it again, this time with the sound on.
Definitely hear gun shots as the three are unloaded from the van near the end of the video and they react as if they've been shot.
There's obvious evidence of injuries to the other captives too.
Can't tell who's who.

On the face of it it looks like I was wrong and prisoners do get shot.....

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

But they didn't.

Sure they did.
His statement was retracted and he was forced to apologize and backtrack his statements when the outside world found what he said reflected badly on Ukraine.

edit on 27-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The Ukrainian medic said he "instructed" (past tense) his staff to castrate Russian POWs.
This means he already gave the orders...NOT that he was just being emotional and thought about giving the instruction.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

that is not what the video shows, dont lie. it just shows pow's being gathered and nothing more.

You should be banned for this outrageous lie.

Bull#! I saw the video too and forced myself to make it to the end.

Some of these people have fatal wounds, one coughts up blood into the white bag and as a punishment, they turn him on his back and poke him with the rifle into his chest, one grabs him and pulls the bag so he can't breath.

In the last seconds you can see someone completely lost looking into the camera while in the background two people are unloaded from a bus. Then all three get shot into the legs one after another.

There is one guy looking like he is currently dying. This is torture and not "pow gathered and nothing more".

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
You are obviously aware of the larger geopolitical context here and closer ties to China that Putin has established. Besides destroying the petrodollar as the WRC Taiwan is going to be invaded likely within the next year or 2. The sharks smell blood in the water and the US has never looked weaker. All our hubris in foreign policy is getting ready to take a big chunk out of the American dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join