It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crimes being committed by Ukraine (GRAPHIC)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OK, don't click on the video if you don't want to see blatant war crimes by Ukraine being committed on Russian soldiers. Shooting Russian soldiers that are in hand cuffs is absolutely disgusting. All we hear about is "Russia war crimes" but this here is BARBARIC by Ukraine.

Ukraine soldiers should know by doing this you run the risk of the same happening to captured Ukrainians. This war just keeps getting uglier. We will never see the American MSM covering this but it should reach the masses.

ht tps://files.catbox.moe/juxmpi.mp4

edit on Mon Mar 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE made link unclickable, unknown source

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

We will never see the American MSM covering this but it should reach the masses.

You are right it wont reach the masses because the MSM already decided who the bad guy is.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Sad that I have to say this, but war is nothing but seeing what "hell" is like here on Earth.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

We will never see the American MSM covering this but it should reach the masses.

You are right it wont reach the masses because the MSM already decided who the bad guy is.

Yup that is so true. I want to see the Ukraine can do no wrong crowd try and defend this.
I know War is ugly but this is just disgusting and barbaric by Ukraine to be doing. Shooting captured Russian soldiers in hand cuffs to make them suffer. You can see the one Russians leg bent backwards too, must have took some beats as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I am sorry, I could not watch more than just the beginning of this video, I just can not watch this insanity, this madness.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
[Geneva Convention]

DEFINITION
an international agreement first made at Geneva in 1864 and later revised, governing the status and treatment of captured and wounded military personnel and civilians in wartime.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
OK, don't click on the video if you don't want to see blatant war crimes by Ukraine being committed on Russian soldiers. Shooting Russian soldiers that are in hand cuffs is absolutely disgusting. All we hear about is "Russia war crimes" but this here is BARBARIC by Ukraine.

Ukraine soldiers should know by doing this you run the risk of the same happening to captured Ukrainians. This war just keeps getting uglier. We will never see the American MSM covering this but it should reach the masses.

htt ps://files.catbox.moe/juxmpi.mp4

I don't want to watch the video, so can you tell me how we, in this time of misinformation, can verify that this is actually Ukrainians committing those acts?
edit on Mon Mar 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sorry, I could not watch more than just the beginning of this video, I just can not watch this insanity, this madness.

The end of the video shows Ukraine soldiers unloading Russian prisoners out of a transport vehicle and shooting each one as they get out of the vehicle. I assume they did the same to all the ones on the ground in hand cuffs that had been shot. The ending of the video is the most shocking and is a war crime.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

files.catbox.moe...

I don't want to watch the video, so can you tell me how we, in this time of misinformation, can verify that this is actually Ukrainians committing those acts?

Because they are all wearing Ukrainian uniforms and they are shooting Russians in handcuffs. It isn't any MORE BLATANT AND OBVIOUS

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I''m not going to watch the video. I know war is hell. I know there are no innocent parties here. And I know both sides are capable of propaganda. Including this.

If it's true, I hope the people who most need to know, do know.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This are young people, I just can not imagine been a mother and having my son been killer while somebody else is filming, I know war is hell, I am the wife of a Marine that has seen war and hell in the middle east, I am from a family of veterans, but this is the most stupid war ever.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Like the intelligent , informed folks have been saying
Nazis

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Soros and his cabals friends, in Ukraine, is more than meet the eye and people in the US needs to know the true, is sickening what is been done to cover up corruption.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The media are now also ignoring and not wanting to mention anymore of "Far Right Groups" since the conflict had begun the media had being very quiet.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

When you go to his Soical Media, Soros and Co are in full "I support Ukr" That is a red flag.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Pretty disturbing, these people carrying out such atrocities.

edit on 26-3-2022 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Soros and his cabals friends, in Ukraine,

Fits right in , doesn't he ?
I believe that is the only country that will harbor him and his ilk .
Or , did they expel him too ?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

ht tps://files.catbox.moe/juxmpi.mp4

They are also torturing anyone who they think is Russian or sympathizes with Russia. Men, women, children. They kidnap them, tie them to a tree or pole in public, remove all their clothing from the waste down and start whipping them ISIS style. Many many videos have been posted on Twitter. I wont link to them, if they even exist still....because they are horrific.
edit on Mon Mar 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

They won't...just like the thread I posted of the UK sec of def admitting a bunch of stuff counter to the official narrative in a prank call. I think even after being on the top flagged threads for hours today. 4 whole comments and not discussion or defense from that crowd.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It looks to me that they are knee-caping them. Shooting them in the knee-cap on one leg.

And yes it is a war crime.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join