It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crimes being committed by Ukraine (GRAPHIC)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Absolutely. I consider myself kinda Christian too
and I'd kill my whole unit if it was necessary to stop this war crime.
Like...
When an MMA fight is on it's kinda OK to try kicking each other's head off.
This is like MMA fighter ignoring the tapping and breaking opponent's hand with armlock.

No fame and Valhalla is waiting for these guys. Only hell. A captured enemy means a good day for everyone. The end of war for one and the opportunity to fight the others for the second.
They pose no danger. There's no justice being served. They waste their time and summon and channel evil which will take them down later. They may be dead by now. This is how you lose the last drop of blessing before things go wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: GravitySucks

If they didn't shoot the three guys at the end i'd agree. Proof is right there that some are being shot while being bound and held captive.

Funny how there's no blood. And how one of them isn't even cuffed.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yes, completely ignore the 3 POW getting shot in the legs.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You can take your comment of "bud putin" and shove it for what I care, I see where you come from, but I will no take your crap.

My grandfather die fighting nazis so your comment I take it and wipe my butt with it.

y
So did my grandfather, dear. Nazis whittled my family down to virtually nothing. Which is why I know the are less of a problem in Ukraine than in Russia or the U.S. So you might want to put a lid on the Nazi talk because you are playing right into Putin's hands.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I am done with you,

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
And war crimes are war crimes. There is this thing called international law. Humanitarian international law. It says what you can do and can not do in war.

Look it up and educate yourself. Your feelz do not count, law does.

By your own logic the Nuremburg trials were just like "a little love fest".

Must suck to be so uneducated.

I'd say you were the one bringing the feelz.

Oh and geez, why don't you go ahead and educate us on which countries involved in this was are signatories to which articles of the conventions and when then? We'll wait.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am done with you,

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Yes, completely ignore the 3 POW getting shot in the legs.

Nothing to see here.

I did not ignore them. Read a little more thoroughly.

As for them, where's the blood as they get shot? Why is one of them just standing around not cuffed. Oscar-worthy performances.

Again, critical thinking is your friend, not yoir feelz and pretend knowledge of the conventions.

If these Russians killed my friends, sent my family to Siberia, leveled my town, I'd do far more than rape them with Bayraktars.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So if the people of the breakaway regions start torturing Ukrainians that's cool too? I mean there was a lot of killing civilians there women and children too. The atrocities at the hands of Azov there have been pretty high over the last 6 or so years.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'd say you were the one bringing the feelz.

Of course you would say that, cause you are in a position you can only try to throw that at me.

I brought you international law, I think that should be the end of this discussion.

I won't waste further time on you, Ukraine is calling on these laws for help, Russia broke these laws 2014. You can google UN charta yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

After seeing all your tough talk and defense of such actions here I would bet you'd be curled up hiding or would have already ran.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that those could be Russians in Ukrainian uniforms shooting Ukrainians in Russian uniforms ?
After all Russia is famous for impersonating the other side .

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I did not ignore them.

You did, liar.

And this just as likely happened in battle..

Done with you too.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Ukrainians torturing these POWs are definitely not like those valiant 'Heroes of Snake Island' and the 'Ghost of Kyiv'.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Arnie123

Those who dont watch the video are yet to gain the right to comment.
There's no way around it

Really? LOL!!! I have the right to an opinion. And I have the right to state that opinion.

And I'll exercise that right to say whatever the hell I want, when I want and where I want. I'll flat out say that I have no idea if the video is absolutely true, partly true, or outright propaganda. I will also say that I know damn well no one here knows either and pretending they do know is the opposite of denying ignorance... at best. At worst, it's embracing lies and propaganda. And I'll damn well side-eye the depraved hearts that actually defend and cheer this kind of brutish and inhumane behavior gleefully wanting to believe it's true.

Try and stop me. I dare you. I double dog dare you.

Oh wait! Too late. I already did

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Has anyone thought that those could be Russians in Ukrainian uniforms shooting Ukrainians in Russian uniforms ?
After all Russia is famous for impersonating the other side .

That was my first thought!!!

Seriously, isn't that one of the oldest tricks in the war book?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I do believe that the Ukrainian military came out with an unsubstantiated statement on YouTube...one or two weeks ago; saying that any captured Russian artillery men, who were responsible for shelling Ukrainian civilian areas..."would be shot".

Such is the horrors of war...
edit on 27-3-2022 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Yet you post in a thread about a video, opine on it but have never seen it.

I would say that's even active decision to stay ignorant on a topic. And while purely watching it proves nothing, you have not seen it, therefor, while you are entitled to your opinion, you make yourself look ignorant as hell.

No one says you have to watch it but why are you talking about it, when you have no idea? I would not recommend to watch it though, it's not something you may want to see, regardless the nationality on the ground.

And relying on others summary here isn't going to cut it. We have several people flat out denying whole parts of the video, so I guess you either believe one of us here that wrote about it and can not be sure. That's the point the poster tried to make.

Went right over your head.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyNut
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So I guess you don't have a problem with ISIS doing the same at the time its the new normal now.

You guys are becoming a bad joke. If the US was invaded, boots on your ground..the bloodshed would be huge..stfu with..ooo rules..lol

Invade my home, and I DGAF about your rules, it's my rules!

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Fascinating. Ukraine is a signatory to the Geneva Convention, and Russia has not.

Conventions I–IV and Protocols I and II ratified as the Soviet Union.
Declaration under Article 90 of Protocol 1 withdrawn in 2019.

Conventions I–IV and Protocols I–II ratified as the Ukrainian SSR.

en.wikipedia.org...

Geneva Conventions and the Russia-Ukraine War
www.civilsdaily.com...

P.S. These prisoners, will not be going back to Russia.

allthatsinteresting.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3132 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join