It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States One Dollar Bill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Its good to see all the little masons here jumping up and down when someone writes about you. As far as im concered you are all just power and money hungry individuals (which i hate the most) that try to hide their actions behind some charity work, which only enforces your power more. You are not doing good deeds becouse you are good, you are doing them to hide all the crap you do when no one is watching.
And im not talking about you "baby" masons, who are posting on ATS, im talking about your pals up the ladder, that want to control everything.

And if you really had the balls to make it on your own in this life, you wouldnt need to join some pagan organization to cover your back, when the going gets tough.

How do you think anyone will respect an organization or its people, that is based on being better than the rest and hides its actions?

I really wasn't going to reply to this dribble, but I can't resist expressing what it's REALLY worth.

[ahem]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That felt good.

I'm SO very disappointed that you feel that way. I may cry all day.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just laugh it off and wear your KKK robe proudly for all i care

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Uhm....you just said "Illuminati and Freemasons are not the same" In the next sentence you say "The Masons are just a part of a big network of the Order of Illuminati" Do you have brain damage? Are you not even paying attention to the garbage you write? Do you know what "contradiction" means?

No I do not have Brain Damage.

What I was trying to say is, that Freemasons and Illuminati are not the same - they are not EQUAL; Masons is just a part of Big Illuminati Network. Just like "terrorists" Al-Qaeda has one, so do they.

And please, could you hold back the insults. They are kind of Immature and are showing your Weakness.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What would YOU know about LIGHT? Trolls live in TOTAL darkness...

Do I even need to comment you on this one? Kind of childish reaction. How old are you? Old 'nuff to buy alcohol in USA?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's ALMOST as pathetic as you. I'll leave it at that. That list is FAR TOO EASY to take apart.....

So I guess you are in a very nice company.

My company is very nice. But then I'm President and CEO so I guess I'm a bit prejudice. ...but my company has nothing to do with this worthless P.O.S. thread.

I'll snip all the other useless puke right here. Michael Howard is a conspiracist whack-O fruitcake. He and David Icke are probably close friends. ...in fact they're probably friends of yours.

Great. What Ignorat answers! Full of information to prove me Wrong!

Pathetic. Troll. Puke. Fruitcake. Worthless. That is the words you picked to deny my posts?

Wow, great retorics they teach you in Masons school!

Are all masons this Clever or are you Special?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO
... wow. I just read the thread in its entirety, and I must say, this one contains some of the most ignorant vomit I have ever read, on the part of the Mason-basher.

I am no Mason - yet (sebatwerk and senrat, I may be U2U'ing you soon
) - but I still have done my share of research on the subject, and found myself literally laughing at some of souljah's posts.

I forget if this was even said in this thread or not, so if not, forgive:

I think somebody (akilles or MrNecros) wrote...

Both of these folks are trolls, who need to be put back under the bridge, if you ask me. Blatant anti-Masonry, and idiocy on their own parts.

I respect your opinion.

You can call this vomit and Mason-bashing and you can laugh to my posts.

So please, if you do not have anything Smart to add to this discussion, just sign in the local Masons Office and join them! I think they will be more than happy to have you on their side!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
To All Baby Masons, defending the Freemasons

I understand your pain and suffering when you read this kind posts.

I understand that you must defend what is yours; you must defend your Secret Society, you must defend their Secrets and their Lies.

I undestand you pefectly. Thats why you all got angry and start to be very insulting, calling me fruitcake, troll, liar and so on. I understand the frustration of loosing.

So, if ANYBODY in connection with Masons has Anything Smart to say, please add to this discussion; if not, please DONT say anything.

Thank You in Advance.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by senrak
Uhm....you just said "Illuminati and Freemasons are not the same" In the next sentence you say "The Masons are just a part of a big network of the Order of Illuminati" Do you have brain damage? Are you not even paying attention to the garbage you write? Do you know what "contradiction" means?

No I do not have Brain Damage.

What I was trying to say is, that Freemasons and Illuminati are not the same - they are not EQUAL; Masons is just a part of Big Illuminati Network. Just like "terrorists" Al-Qaeda has one, so do they.

And please, could you hold back the insults. They are kind of Immature and are showing your Weakness.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What would YOU know about LIGHT? Trolls live in TOTAL darkness...

Do I even need to comment you on this one? Kind of childish reaction. How old are you? Old 'nuff to buy alcohol in USA?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's ALMOST as pathetic as you. I'll leave it at that. That list is FAR TOO EASY to take apart.....

So I guess you are in a very nice company.

My company is very nice. But then I'm President and CEO so I guess I'm a bit prejudice. ...but my company has nothing to do with this worthless P.O.S. thread.

I'll snip all the other useless puke right here. Michael Howard is a conspiracist whack-O fruitcake. He and David Icke are probably close friends. ...in fact they're probably friends of yours.

Great. What Ignorat answers! Full of information to prove me Wrong!

Pathetic. Troll. Puke. Fruitcake. Worthless. That is the words you picked to deny my posts?

Wow, great retorics they teach you in Masons school!

Are all masons this Clever or are you Special?

I've posted SEVERAL times and given you information and links. I've pointed out where you're wrong. I stand behind what I said.

We're supposed to deny ignorance here. I'm denying you. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just laugh it off and wear your KKK robe proudly for all i care

Oh now THAT hurt! Can't prove any of the nonsense that's being spewed about Masons and the non-existent "Illuminati" so you say that?

Geezz. How old are you? I'm betting mid to late teens.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There's this phrase above the word "ONE" on the back of the dollar...

It's a smaller font, but do you see it?

Maybe the dollar has some value after all...

[edit on 1-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

To All Baby Masons, defending the Freemasons

From a "Baby Mason" who's been a Mason for 15 years.

I understand your pain and suffering when you read this kind posts.

I don't think you can fathom the pain and suffering ignorance like you post causes. ...if you could you'd post something serious. Like perhaps explaining what the conspiracy of having the number 13 recur on the one dollar bill (which is why YOU started this thread in the first place)

Tell me...WHAT IS THE CONSPIRACY? To honor the 13 original colonies? Wow! That's dangerous stuff soul-man....

I understand that you must defend what is yours;

Yep. We don't like being lied about.

you must defend your Secret Society,

Oh wait. For a minute I thought you were talking about Freemasonry which publishes it's meeting places and times, members admit to their membership, etc. etc. Secret Societies are (are you ready for this...) SECRET. Freemasonry isn't.

you must defend their Secrets and their Lies.

The only lies are the ones you and your ilk spread with silly-assed sites like freemasonrywatch.

I undestand you pefectly.

I doubt it.

Thats why you all got angry

I've yet to get angry. Trolls don't anger me. ...I find them humorous.

and start to be very insulting, calling me fruitcake, troll, liar and so on.

I didn't mean to be insulting. That's simply what you appear to be by the unsubstantiated nonsense you've posted here

I understand the frustration of loosing.

LOSING? (or loosing as you say) I refuted all the silly nonsense you said about Pike, even gave you some sites to see and will GLADLY point you to some good books on the subject and you think we're LOSING (or loosing) Now THAT'S funny!

So, if ANYBODY in connection with Masons has Anything Smart to say, please add to this discussion; if not, please DONT say anything.

Why don't you start the ball rolling. Why don't YOU explain where the conspiracy lies in having several occurences of the number 13 on a one dollar bill. Is it some sort of code for Illuminati members to read? Just exactly WHAT is it?

You know what *I* think is a conspiracy. There are FIFTY stars on the U.S. Flag and there are FIFTY U.S. States. Coincidence? I think not!

Thank You in Advance.

Always glad to help

Peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
There's this phrase above the word "ONE" on the back of the dollar...

It's a smaller font, but do you see it?

Maybe the dollar has some value after all...

Not only THAT.....the phrase "In God We Trust" has 12 letters. Under it is the word "One" 12 + 1 = 13 !!!!!!

CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY

They've done it again!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
theres plenty of arguments for both sides, and we will not prove each other anything, like i said for all i care your kind can try to run the world, but do check out how youre running it. Last time i checked it wasnt all fun and games....well maybe for you

Few people = all the power and control, and power and control corrupts the soul. I think we can agree on that. Or you can name a few people on power that you consider generally good. And plenty of them are masons or associated with masonry. You probably know better just how many of people in high places are masons

But masonry isnt about good/bad, its about power and control, and you want both so badly, you can consider it your desease. That is one reason people want to join your cult, other is a need to belong to something, like most people have. And of course dont forget everybodys favorite, YOU WANNA FEEL SPECIAL. What im saying basically, when you feel the need to join a cult, its a first sign that you need a shrink.

I also think masons should go back to building pyramids and baking pottery, supposedly they were good in it.

one more thing, did you ever eat sh... in your life? Since you are so nonschalant i presume you havent really, but im sure youve been to school for a year or two and youre sure youve seen it all. Well my friend, no one is standing in your way.....but there is a thick wall at the end of the road, make sure you miss it by being better than those above you

I wonder what you have to do to get to level 14,18,25....whatever. Does it get progresively hard to go into that special place in your head? Dont forget to write...

but hey, whatever floats your boat

ps: bout my age, im about 30ish. Does that count for anything? Whos counting?

[edit on 1-4-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wonderful and interesting topics here on this original posting. I know and have been asked to become a mason , I felt in my heart that , its not I wanted to do . Since that time I am glad That I did not become a Mason. Not to put down other Masons , its just not my cup of tea. But I do know they Masons the ones I know personalbly have always tried to divide and concer and why is not the number 23 used as this is a Masonic number as well. Any way I love all the information everyone has provided here . God I love reading all the wonderful post on this web forum.

[edit on 4/1/2005 by zman]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

theres plenty of arguments for both sides, and we will not prove each other anything, like i said for all i care your kind can try to run the world, but do check out how youre running it. Last time i checked it wasnt all fun and games....well maybe for you

Too bad you believe the nonsense about Masons running the world. As I've said earlier...we can't get our own members to attend meetings....sigh

Few people = all the power and control,

Probably true, but has nothing to do with the Masonic fraternity.

and power and control corrupts the soul. I think we can agree on that. Or you can name a few people on power that you consider generally good. And plenty of them are masons or associated with masonry. You probably know better just how many of people in high places are masons

I've got a pretty good idea

But masonry isnt about good/bad, its about power and control, and you want both so badly, you can consider it your desease.

You see...that's the problem with this whole silly thread. Whay you've just said simply isn't true. Masonry is a fraternity. Period.

That is one reason people want to join your cult, other is a need to belong to something, like most people have. And of course dont forget everybodys favorite, YOU WANNA FEEL SPECIAL. What im saying basically, when you feel the need to join a cult, its a first sign that you need a shrink.

There's no use in keeping this up. You think it's a cult and it's not. The root of your whole problem with Masonry is that you do not understand it. It's a fraternity.

I also think masons should go back to building pyramids and baking pottery, supposedly they were good in it.

Pottery huh? that's a new one. I've heard of building pyramids....although members of the Masonic fraternity never did this...since they were built LONG before the fraternity existed. ...but I never heard of us making pottery. Sounds like fun. Messy, but fun.

one more thing, did you ever eat sh... in your life?

Not intentionally no. I don't plan on it either. What does that have to do w/ anything?

Since you are so nonschalant i presume you havent really,

I'm so "nonschalant" because I find all this stuff terribly amusing...

but im sure youve been to school for a year or two

Yes, I have a Masters Degree. What of it?

and youre sure youve seen it all.

Nope. There's so much to see yet. What I HAVE seen is ALL the nonsense that keeps getting regurgitated about Masonry that NO ONE can back up with any PROOF. All I'm asking for is the TRUTH and NO ONE has given one inkling of it. NO ONE.

Well my friend, no one is standing in your way.

Thank God. I was beginning to think they were.....

....but there is a thick wall at the end of the road,

You sure? Have you SEEN the end of the road yet?

make sure you miss it by being better than those above you

What....do you mean the girls who work in the office upstairs? They're pretty nice.

I wonder what you have to do to get to level 14,18,25....whatever.

In the U.S. you have to be a 3rd Degree (Master Mason) then petition the Scottish Rite. In a matter of a few days (sometimes ONE day) you receive the 4th - 32nd Degrees.

Does it get progresively hard to go into that special place in your head?

Aw now that hurt my feelings....

Dont forget to write...

Believe me...I won't

but hey, whatever floats your boat

So glad to have your approval....

ps: bout my age, im about 30ish. Does that count for anything?

Not much...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok, let me enlighten you.

You are claiming to be a FreeMason, which was never part of Illuminati whatsoever.

First, Masonary is "old":

“Masonry is regarded as the direct descendant, or as a survival of the mysteries... of Isis and Osiris in Egypt...”
- Robert Freke Gould, Past Senior Grand Deacon of England, Master of Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076, Vol. 1, p. 13, History of Freemasonry;

Second, it has to do with the Wicked, the Occult:

“When later he [the Mason] is given Light, it means really that he is taught the principles of occultism ...”
- Arthur H. Ward, Masonic symbolism and the Mystic Way, p. 149 - 150

Thirdly, it Was and still Is a Secret Society; based on oaths and secrets - a society with secrets:

Historically, Freemasonry has been charged with corruption of public officials because of the oaths and promises they swear to keep amongst themselves, above all else. At the very least, joining a secret society, or a "society with secrets," creates a glaring conflict of interest.

Fourty; mister Albert Pike:

General Albert Pike wrote those words in a work called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, 1871. At the time his title was The Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite in Washington D.C. This book is revered by occult groups across the globe, and most masons have never read it, let alone understood it. It deals with the occult origins of the symbols, initiations, and rituals of Freemasonry. Morals and Dogma is typically only giving to Master Masons. It is estimated that for every hundred Masons, ten will read it, three will finish it and only one will understand it.

Are you one of those Masons that has come to this Level of Understanding the book? Or you actually never read it?

Ok, lets move on. Back to the General.

Freemasonry, that is to say Organized Freemasonry practices the big lie technique. More to the point organized Freemasonry has perfected the big lie technique. They term this doublespeak ' diverting the discourse'. In regard to Confederate general, slaver, British spy, convicted Confederate war criminal, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33rd Degree, Ku Klux Klan ritual designer, Ku Klux Klan Chief Judicial Officer and Arkansas Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon it is necessary to add some superlatives on to the term 'divert the discourse', because that opaque term doesn't nearly come close to describing the effort and tactics it has and is employing to cover-up, obscure, deflect, and divert about Pike's leading roll in the KKK's creation.

But I already know you are going to Deny that, beause it is in your nature to be Anti-Something:

All those who write critically of Freemasonry are anti's and all anti's are frauds, liars, zealots, or extremists and cannot be accepted. Therefore there is no such thing as a legitimate work criticizing Freemasonry because by it's very nature it must be 'anti' and organized Freemasonry will accept no references from 'anti's' in any debate or discussion of Freemasonry.

And the missing link between Masonary & Illuminati comes from Bavaria.

A short-lived movement of republican freethinkers, the most radical offshoot of the Enlightenment -to whose adherents the name Illuminati was given (but who called themselves "Perfectibilists")- was founded on May 1, 1776 by the ex-Jesuit Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830), professor of canon law, and Baron Adolph von Knigge, in Ingolstadt, Bavaria (now Germany). The group has also been called the Illuminati Order, the Order of the Illuminati, and the Bavarian Illuminati.

Now we see the number 1776 here as an important date - the founding of an Illuminati - the same number also appears on the 1 Dollar Bill, that was the Primar Topic of this thread; confirming that Masons and Illuminati are connected in this and that they founded a new country togather, a young empire, that will be the Main Force of the Illuminati in their New World Order.

Several sources suggest that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, and perhaps even exist today. Conspiracy theorists highlight the link between the Illuminati and Freemasonry. It is also suggested that the United States' founding fathers – some being Freemasons – were rife with corruption from the Illuminati. Often the symbol of the all-seeing pyramid in the Great Seal of the United States is cited as an example of the Illuminati's ever-present watchful eye over Americans.

More recently, Antony C. Sutton suggested that the secret society Skull and Bones was founded as the American branch of the Illuminati. Others think Scroll and Key has Illuminati origins, as well. Robert Gillete has claimed that these Illuminati ultimately intend to establish a world government through assassination, bribery, blackmail, the control of banks and other financial powers, the infiltration of governments, and by causing wars and revolution to move their own people into higher positions in the political hierarchy.

And here we come to the term New World Order. OK, it can be seen also as the separation from the British Empire; but I think there is also another meaning, as it is another meaning to the number 13 appearing all over the One Dollar Bill.

The term New World Order refers to a belief or conspiracy theory among apocalyptic religious and various political groups, especially in the United States, that some powerful secret group has created a secret plan, known as the New World Order (NWO), to rule the world via a world government. The belief may stem – at least partly – from the phrase New World Order, which has been used in politics for much of the Twentieth Century.

So, on the One Dollar Bill we now have more connections between the Illuminati, the Masons and the NWO. The lost Illuminati from Bavaria found refugee in newly separated colonies of America, and their founding fathers.

In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the New World Order agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

Here is one more Sign, how Freemasons control America.

The Statue of Liberty -- A Masonic Goddess from Top to Bottom

One of the many proofs of Freemasonry's cult of liberty, and furthermore of its deep influence upon our culture and mentality, is the Statue of Liberty. This colossus in New York's harbor was conceived by Freemasons, financed by Freemasons, built by Freemasons, and installed by Freemasons in a Freemasonic ceremony.

The Cult of Liberty in the eighteenth century is intimately associated with Freemasonry. The political and social goal of Freemasonry was and still is to "free" man from the "tyranny" of the Catholic Church and from any civil authority which does not claim to be democratic. By definition, a church or a regime is tyrannical for the Freemason if it seeks to make dogmas or to rule without the consent of the governed.

The Cult of Liberty has always been a favorite of the Freemasons. The liberty they seek is not the legitimate and due liberty from the burdensome constraints of socialistic governments, which a citizen may rightfully desire, but rather freedom from the authority of God, the "freedom" of the devil, the liberty of perdition, as Saint Augustine called it. They desire not the liberty of the sons of God, but the "liberty" which makes us slaves to sin.

Isnt it obious that the United States were founded by Freemasons and the Illuminati to increase their power and control over the world; spreading "liberty" and "freedom" among the people, who really do not desire it. They are in Charge of this Game. They are the All Seeing Eye at the top - they are the Big Brother - they are the Master of Puppets. And they are so high, because there are so many little people that work for them, that give them money - the 13 rows of building blocks of the pyramid, represents the common people on which the entire Empire is built. Who is their God? You think that these Elite Men give a damn about Freedom and Liberty? Their God is Money - and that is what they Trust In.

[edit on 1/4/05 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Wonderful and interesting topics here on this original posting. I know and have been asked to become a mason , I felt in my heart that , its not I wanted to do . Since that time I am glad That I did not become a Mason. Not to put down other Masons , its just not my cup of tea. But I do know they Masons the ones I know personalbly have always tried to divide and concer and why is not the number 23 used as this is a Masonic number as well. Any way I love all the information everyone has provided here . God I love reading all the wonderful post on this web forum.

Thanks Mate!

I did not know about the number 23 also! I found 11, 13 and 33; kind of logical to take number 23 too!

AHA! Thanks for the Tip! Apparently there was something about the Wicked number 23!

The connection of the Illuminati with the number of 23 are very well described in Robert Anton Wilson novel "Illuminatus". The number 23 has the following meaning: 2 + 3 = 5, that is the Pentanale, with which the Illuminati worship the devil. And 2 divided by 3=0.666, the number of the beast, or the Satanics.

The initial letter of Adam Weisshaupt is a W, the 23rd letter in the alphabet.

As well and naturally Whitehouse or Washington.

The carcompany VW (Volkswagen) is illuminated. V is the Roman 5, and of course, the W is the 23 letter of the alphabet. The connection of the German Federal Republic chancellor Gerd Schroeder with the company VW is interesting. Is he as well an Illuminatus?

As mentioned before, the FRG (federal republic of Germany) was created May 23, 1949 by the Illuminati.

Whereby 1949 likewise as a checksum equals 23 (1 + 9 + 4 + 9 = 23).

And every 5 years on May 23rd, the Presidential Election Council gathers, in order to elect a new President.

The checksum of the date of the reunion (Germany East and West), Oct 3,1990 is also the 23! ( 3 + 1 + 0+ 1 + 9 + 9 + 0 = 23).

In Berlin, being the new old capital of Germany, the architect and Illuminatus Foster has left his legacy. The dome of the new 'Reichstag' is 23 meters i hight; and 230 steps leading into the dome.

The Italian Mafia controlled by the Illuminati killed the famous Mafia-persecutor Falcone at a 23rd. Olof Palme, the former Swedish Ministerpresident, was killed accurately at 23:23 hours, as well a victim of the Illuminati. Many well-known anarchists died at a 23rd at any given month.

The Kosovo-war broke out March 23rd/24th 1999; exactly 66 years after the law of empowerment, that gave the Nazis dictatory authority on March 23, 1933, and so enabled the 2nd World War.

The form of the Pentagon, the Ministry of Defense of the USA is indeed very remarkable too: A 5-corner building. It is the Pentanale, the Illuminati swore to the devil. Is the US Department of Defense a Satanic ritual temple?

The pyramid of the Illuminati has 5 corners as well.

On a 22nd in 1963, John F. Kennedy was murdered. Its alleged murderer, Oswald died two days later, the 24th. Between these 2 days is the 23rd. Was he a danger for the high finance market?

The well-known hacker Karl Koch, who had questioned and played with the number 23, disappeared on a 23rd in 1989. He was 23 years old. The circumstances of its disappearing are unsettled to this day and remain mysterious.

[edit on 1/4/05 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So senrak do you feel that things got out of hand even for the masons?
And one more question, what in your view is "a fraternity" and how is masonry not a cult if it includes secret ceremonies and such?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So senrak do you feel that things got out of hand even for the masons?
And one more question, what in your view is "a fraternity" and how is masonry not a cult if it includes secret ceremonies and such?

That's the whole point. Sure we consider our initiatory ceremonies to be secret (however several of them are available on the web and in so-called Expose's) That's part of the mistique of Masonry. What's taught in those ceremonies isn't EVIL just because it's SECRET. That's what people seem to misunderstand....they assume "Secret" must be "nefarious" It isn't The lessons taught in Masonry are beautiful.

A cult tends to be a fanatical group...usually in the form of a religion. Masonry is NOT a religion. It requires a man to believe in God but let's him have an open mind and a free will to believe whatever he wants about God. In otherwords...it's between him and God....and none of the Fraternity's business.

Haters of Masonry cannot grasp this. Particularly religious fundamentalists (who in my opinion fit the description of a cult more than Masonry ever does...)

A fraternity by definition is a brotherhood. Masons have a deep respect for one another...but when one of our members does wrong...he's reprimanded. If it's something REALLY wrong he should be brought up on Masonic charges and suspended or expelled.

We're simply NOT the power-wielding force that these hate-mongers are saying we are. We're actually a pretty decent bunch of guys....

Regards

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Say "Hi" to MM for me as he doesn't want to talk to me any longer.

Sorry "I," it's just that I'm one busy monkey, cutbacks at the lab have me getting ALL the experiments... I feel like a pincushion that's getting the deluxe alien abduction treatment... But it's a living.

Tell you what, I'll give you a Top Secret login for my web cam... All poo flinging, all the time!

All Access Monkeys, not just for 24/7 anymore...

p.s. Hope that "BANNED" bug clears up, hate to think one of Canada's finest should succumb. Power to the Pineapple!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ok, let me enlighten you.

I can hardly wait.

You are claiming to be a FreeMason,

Are you saying I'm lying? I've been a Freemason for 15 years. Initiated an Entered Apprentice, Passed to the Degree of Fellowcraft and raised to the sublime Degree of Master Mason in Sept, Oct and Nov 1989, respectively.

Received the degrees of the so-called York Rite (from Mark Master to Knight Templar, inclusive) over a period of several weeks in 1990.

Received the 4th - 32nd Degrees of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite in June 1991.

Invested with the Rank and Dignity of a Knight Commander of the Court of Honor in 2001 at the 200th anniversary of the Scottish Rite in Charleston SC.

Also a Shriner, member of the Knight Masons, the Allied Masonic Degrees and some other stuff....

which was never part of Illuminati whatsoever.

A "part" of it....in otherwords officially sanctioned by it, connected to it officially. No. Some members of the Illuminati also Masons? Likely so. I'm a member of the Knights of Pythias and the I.O.O.F. but they're not a PART of Masonry....I just happen to belong to both

First, Masonary is "old":

Yep.

“Masonry is regarded as the direct descendant, or as a survival of the mysteries... of Isis and Osiris in Egypt...”
- Robert Freke Gould, Past Senior Grand Deacon of England, Master of Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076, Vol. 1, p. 13, History of Freemasonry;

"Regarded" By whom? Gould? He was entitled to his opinion...but there's no documentation (i.e. PROOF) that this is true. Many would like it to be true, but it's conjecture.

Second, it has to do with the Wicked, the Occult:

You've said two different things here. Wicked = evil, bad. Occult (get a dictionary and look it up...) by definition is something "hidden" or "concealed" granted you can hide or conceal evil, but NOT EVERYTHING hidden or concealed is evil or bad.

“When later he [the Mason] is given Light, it means really that he is taught the principles of occultism ...”
- Arthur H. Ward, Masonic symbolism and the Mystic Way, p. 149 - 150

the principals of something hidden or concealed....I'll accept that. Doesn't mean it's bad though.

Thirdly, it Was and still Is a Secret Society; based on oaths and secrets - a society with secrets:

Again, a true secret society doesn't even admit it exists...let alone publish names of members, meeting places and times etc...

Fourty; mister Albert Pike:

God rest his soul.

Are you one of those Masons that has come to this Level of Understanding the book? Or you actually never read it?

To be sure Pike by his own admission was about 50% writer 50% compiler (get an actual copy of the book...they're plentiful...and read his preface. That's also where he said that ANYONE was free to reject anything he found therein to be unsound or untrue.

And, yes. I HAVE read it...and re-read it. I own several copies including an original 1871 deep-purple edition with gilt edges that is inscribed by Pike himself to a Brother in Georgia. Quite a rare and valuable volume.

The copy I utilize is a newer edition that I've made numerous notes and high-lights in. Fascinating work indeed.

Ok, lets move on. Back to the General.

Freemasonry, that is to say Organized Freemasonry practices the big lie technique. More to the point organized Freemasonry has perfected the big lie technique. They term this doublespeak ' diverting the discourse'. In regard to Confederate general, slaver, British spy, convicted Confederate war criminal, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33rd Degree, Ku Klux Klan ritual designer, Ku Klux Klan Chief Judicial Officer and Arkansas Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon it is necessary to add some superlatives on to the term 'divert the discourse', because that opaque term doesn't nearly come close to describing the effort and tactics it has and is employing to cover-up, obscure, deflect, and divert about Pike's leading roll in the KKK's creation.

[sigh] Again, there is NO conclusive evidence that Pike was even a MEMBER of the Klan. It's possible...but it's never been proven. The KKK ritual sure is pretty poorly written though (I have copies of all 4 degrees of it) and Pike's writing style was much better than that.

But I already know you are going to Deny that, beause it is in your nature to be Anti-Something:

Yes. I'm anti-lies and anti-untruth and anti-unsubstantiated claims. Shouldn't EVERYONE be? Or do you prefer to continue to spread untruth?

All those who write critically of Freemasonry are anti's and all anti's are frauds, liars, zealots, or extremists and cannot be accepted. Therefore there is no such thing as a legitimate work criticizing Freemasonry because by it's very nature it must be 'anti' and organized Freemasonry will accept no references from 'anti's' in any debate or discussion of Freemasonry.

[sigh] Whatever you want to think....

And the missing link between Masonary & Illuminati comes from Bavaria.

So does that really good chocolate & cherry cake.

A short-lived movement of republican freethinkers, the most radical offshoot of the Enlightenment -to whose adherents the name Illuminati was given (but who called themselves "Perfectibilists")- was founded on May 1, 1776 by the ex-Jesuit Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830), professor of canon law, and Baron Adolph von Knigge, in Ingolstadt, Bavaria (now Germany). The group has also been called the Illuminati Order, the Order of the Illuminati, and the Bavarian Illuminati.

True...but I'd think most of those guys from 1776 are dead, wouldn't you???

Now we see the number 1776 here as an important date - the founding of an Illuminati - the same number also appears on the 1 Dollar Bill,

Uhm...if you remember American History something PRETTY DARNED important than that ALSO happened in 1776....and I'm reasonably sure THAT'S why it's on the bill...and not because the Illuminati were founded then....

that was the Primar Topic of this thread; confirming that Masons and Illuminati are connected in this and that they founded a new country togather, a young empire, that will be the Main Force of the Illuminati in their New World Order.

How does that "confirm" anything? Your logic here fails me..... I see no PROOF...just more conjecture and speculation...

Several sources suggest that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, and perhaps even exist today. Conspiracy theorists highlight the link between the Illuminati and Freemasonry. It is also suggested that the United States' founding fathers – some being Freemasons – were rife with corruption from the Illuminati. Often the symbol of the all-seeing pyramid in the Great Seal of the United States is cited as an example of the Illuminati's ever-present watchful eye over Americans.

"Several sources suggest" They SUGGEST....they don't seem to confirm and that's what *I* want. PROOF PROOF PROOF We can speculate all day and we can blindly believe whatever someone bothers to write down as being true....I prefer PROOF

More recently, Antony C. Sutton suggested that the secret society Skull and Bones was founded as the American branch of the Illuminati.

Oh for Christ's sake. it's a college fraternity. A bunch of guys picking up olives with their butt-cheeks and doing panty-raids on the sorority houses. Give me a break.

Others think Scroll and Key has Illuminati origins, as well. Robert Gillete has claimed that these Illuminati ultimately intend to establish a world government through assassination, bribery, blackmail, the control of banks and other financial powers, the infiltration of governments, and by causing wars and revolution to move their own people into higher positions in the political hierarchy.

Operative word "claimed" Ol' Bob should offer some PROOF

And here we come to the term New World Order.

Which is NOT what the dollar bill says, but anyway...

OK, it can be seen also as the separation from the British Empire;

Which I view as a good thing. No offence to Britain of course....

but I think there is also another meaning, as it is another meaning to the number 13 appearing all over the One Dollar Bill.

Right. It means that the were 13 colonies and the dollar bill was designed in commemoration of that. If there'd been 11 colonies...the number would be eleven and there's be eleven stripes on the flag. How difficult is that to understand?

The term New World Order refers to a belief or conspiracy theory among apocalyptic religious and various political groups, especially in the United States, that some powerful secret group has created a secret plan, known as the New World Order (NWO), to rule the world via a world government. The belief may stem – at least partly – from the phrase New World Order, which has been used in politics for much of the Twentieth Century.

"apocalyptic religious . . . groups" i.e. fanatics and fruitcakes.

So, on the One Dollar Bill we now have more connections between the Illuminati, the Masons and the NWO. The lost Illuminati from Bavaria found refugee in newly separated colonies of America, and their founding fathers.

I say we have several symbols of freedom and the founding of this great country but if you want to think it's a conspiracy, go ahead. I still fail to see what it PROVES. What does having these symbols DO? Is it a form of "communication" between these groups? Is it a heavily guarded secret? If so they've failed because you seem to know about it. Better be careful...they might come get you. Necros got his toilet vandalized over such knowledge.

In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the New World Order agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

Paranoia runs rampant....

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

Sounds like the basis of a good movie with a snappy title....Mad Max! Yeah!

Here is one more Sign, how Freemasons control America.

The Statue of Liberty

Exactly. How DARE anyone put up a symbol of liberty and freedom! The cads!

Honestly though, i didn't know that was a sign of how Freemasons control America. Interesting (and bizarre)

-- A Masonic Goddess from Top to Bottom

Wow. I didn't know we had a Goddess. I wish we had a prettier one though...she's not all that attractive.

One of the many proofs of Freemasonry's cult of liberty, and furthermore of its deep influence upon our culture and mentality, is the Statue of Liberty. This colossus in New York's harbor was conceived by Freemasons, financed by Freemasons, built by Freemasons, and installed by Freemasons in a Freemasonic ceremony.

The Cult of Liberty in the eighteenth century is intimately associated with Freemasonry. The political and social goal of Freemasonry was and still is to "free" man from the "tyranny" of the Catholic Church and from any civil authority which does not claim to be democratic. By definition, a church or a regime is tyrannical for the Freemason if it seeks to make dogmas or to rule without the consent of the governed.

Boy! We can't have all that liberty running around can we? We must stop Liberty at all costs. What an evil concept. Liberty. Hmmmph!

The Cult of Liberty has always been a favorite of the Freemasons. The liberty they seek is not the legitimate and due liberty from the burdensome constraints of socialistic governments, which a citizen may rightfully desire, but rather freedom from the authority of God, the "freedom" of the devil, the liberty of perdition, as Saint Augustine called it. They desire not the liberty of the sons of God, but the "liberty" which makes us slaves to sin.

That's strange...wonder why we require a believe in GOD? Curiouser and curiouser...

Isnt it obious that the United States were founded by Freemasons and the Illuminati to increase their power and control over the world; spreading "liberty" and "freedom" among the people, who really do not desire it.

You prefer oppression? Repression? Slavery? Strange...I always thought Freedom and Liberty were GOOD things. If you think they're bad, we're probably beginning to understand what's wrong with you.

They are in Charge of this Game. They are the All Seeing Eye at the top - they are the Big Brother - they are the Master of Puppets. And they are so high, because there are so many little people that work for them, that give them money - the 13 rows of building blocks of the pyramid, represents the common people on which the entire Empire is built. Who is their God? You think that these Elite Men give a damn about Freedom and Liberty? Their God is Money - and that is what they Trust In.

[sigh] You, like Akilles have obviously got an unchangeable hatred for Freemasonry which you do not and will not understand. Feel free to think that way....but the more lies you spread about it...the more Masons like me, like Sebatwerk and others here will defend it.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

But masonry isnt about good/bad, its about power and control, and you want both so badly, you can consider it your desease. That is one reason people want to join your cult, other is a need to belong to something, like most people have.

If masons join to get power, why havent I received any power yet? Because I'm a "low-level" mason? Well then, why hasn't Senrak received any power yet?

Would you care to please tell us where you get you information? No big deal, just tell us where you have seen proof that people become masons because they want power.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join