It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States One Dollar Bill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You see the "Federal Reserve", which last time I checked was a private bank that does federal financial banking. They make the currency. Which means hello! That the Pryramid and "all seeing Eye" might not have anything to do with the colonies, like the other artwork, and I'm guessing the circles mean, what they usually mean "a gift of enternity". The Latin impaticular on the Pyramid, has a better chance of meaning "globalization"=NWO, than the original colonies. Check other threads.

Remeber BSB/ATS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Look at the number 1 now look at the 12 rays of light around it, 12+1=13.

Great Find Punisher!

I bet theres alot of "number 13 signs" on the Note.

Probably around 13!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
But when you are reading and quoting literature, for example, you need to understand the situation under which it was written. You can not change the meaning of a text simply because the world situation around it has changed. The original meaning is the ONLY meaning of a text.

Interesting perspective.

I agree to some point. Maybe the qoute NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM on the dollar bill means exactly what it means. But maybe just maybe the makers of this money had a higher vision and knew something we do not. We werent there. And if you take in to account that the word situation have changed then It puts this quote in a new light so the original meaning has lost its originallity. Entertaining thought.

to the punisher

Nice observation.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Man, I dont have a box of 1 $ Bills; all these photos I had to find on the Net!

Touche'

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

But when you are reading and quoting literature, for example, you need to understand the situation under which it was written. You can not change the meaning of a text simply because the world situation around it has changed. The original meaning is the ONLY meaning of a text.

Interesting perspective.

I agree to some point. Maybe the qoute NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM on the dollar bill means exactly what it means. But maybe just maybe the makers of this money had a higher vision and knew something we do not. We werent there. And if you take in to account that the word situation have changed then It puts this quote in a new light so the original meaning has lost its originallity. Entertaining thought.

But when the dollar bill was created, the thought of one unified world government was so completely unthinkable that i DOUBT anybody would have created that bill with that kind of foresight in mind. What's more, do you think they thought that the dollar bill would still be around 250 years later?

It's, in a sense, a historical quote and therefore retains its historical meaning.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Seems to me that, where there is a post about Freemasonary you are there too!

Are you on their payrole list, along with those two guys?

It's a fraternity that has members! Therefore, we are members! Imagine that! Seriously, you can speculate and argue all you want... but in the end, nothing you say is true. You're trying too hard, grasping at straws, trying to find a connection that simply doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

But when the dollar bill was created, the thought of one unified world government was so completely unthinkable that i DOUBT anybody would have created that bill with that kind of foresight in mind.

I don't know about that. It was created during the time that the sun didn't set on the British Empire. Not so out of the ordinary then. Also if you look at some bible scripture, it is easy to see the US, powerhouse, evolving from the BE. Daniel comes to mind. They also are major allies.

2 cents.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

But when the dollar bill was created, the thought of one unified world government was so completely unthinkable that i DOUBT anybody would have created that bill with that kind of foresight in mind. What's more, do you think they thought that the dollar bill would still be around 250 years later?

It's, in a sense, a historical quote and therefore retains its historical meaning.

Seriously, I understand your Efforts to make your Society pure and innocent.

But I dont think it is so innocent and pure as you are claiming it is.

These people of NWO are controlling our planet for centuries, and they are represented by the top of the Pyramid; the shining eye, controlling and observing everything below - the rest of the pyramid, which is represented by all the common men and women, that do not belong into the Elite Top.

And their mark is all over United States One Dollar Bill - the building block of an Empire, guided by one sole means:

To control the world in their New World Order.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It's a fraternity that has members! Therefore, we are members! Imagine that! Seriously, you can speculate and argue all you want... but in the end, nothing you say is true. You're trying too hard, grasping at straws, trying to find a connection that simply doesn't exist.

Ofcourse you are memebers. You were not very hard to spot from the rest!

Ok, if I have nothing that is true, why dont you try and prove me other?

Where is your proof, saying that I am wrong? That I have posted lies?

I just see you denying and proving nothing.

[edit on 31/3/05 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So what is the implication here? Was the US created with the plan of unifying the world? That seems to be what some here are saying. All of this was planned from the beginning by the NWO or whoever is running the show behind closed doors. How long has the US currency had these symbols on them?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

When the Forfathers created this country they were creating something new. A brave new world. They were tired of the old continent. They wanted to create one nation under the sun which in God they would trust. An Earth nation. IMHO

And they tried to put some of those ideas on the bill that became personification of this vision.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
So what is the implication here? Was the US created with the plan of unifying the world? That seems to be what some here are saying. All of this was planned from the beginning by the NWO or whoever is running the show behind closed doors. How long has the US currency had these symbols on them?

How long?

The first one dollar bills were produced in 1862.
The front side contains, apart from the portrait of George Washington, the United States Treasury Seal. The current seal, adopted in 1968, consists of a scale on top, symbolizing justice; a key on the bottom, symbolizing authority; and a chevron with 13 stars in between, representing the original 13 colonies of the U.S.

Who is running the Show? The guys at the top of the Pyramid; the shining eye, the Big Brother - I really dont know who is running the show but its a circle of people, that have ruled this planet for ages. They decide when and where wars start and they make profit out of them.

Now Number 13 that appears on the One Dollar Note is just a reminder, a sign, a signature.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Who is running the Show? The guys at the top of the Pyramid; the shining eye, the Big Brother - I really dont know who is running the show but its a circle of people, that have ruled this planet for ages. They decide when and where wars start and they make profit out of them.

I totally agree with this statement, I don't know whether it's the Mason's though. Look at "old money".

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ofcourse you are memebers. You were not very hard to spot from the rest!

Ok, if I have nothing that is true, why dont you try and prove me other?

Where is your proof, saying that I am wrong? That I have posted lies?

I just see you denying and proving nothing.

YOU are the one that needs to prove the supposed conspiracies! You say that the NWO has controlled the planet for centuries, but i doubt you have ever seen any CONCLUSIVE evidence of the existance of such a group. I know for a fact that Freemasonry has nothing to do with any kind of global conspiracy, as I am a member as see what goes on for myself. What's more, in our country we are innocent until proven guilty, therefore it is not up to me to prove that your outrageous claims are false, it is up to you to prove they are true!

I can always say "you are a male prostitute.. now prove me wrong!" But isn't it more logical for ME to have to prove myself right?

[edit on 31-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah

How long?

The first one dollar bills were produced in 1862.
The front side contains, apart from the portrait of George Washington, the United States Treasury Seal. The current seal, adopted in 1968, consists of a scale on top, symbolizing justice; a key on the bottom, symbolizing authority; and a chevron with 13 stars in between, representing the original 13 colonies of the U.S.

Now Number 13 that appears on the One Dollar Note is just a reminder, a sign, a signature.

The eye at the top of the pyramid means GOD IS RUNNING THE SHOW!!!! Come on now guys!! This speculation is really getting silly!!! You have NO evidence of any organization that controls the world, only assumptions and speculation of things like symbols on a one-dollar bill!!! On the other hand, there is plenty of proof of "old money" (as intrepid said) as other people, governments, agencies doing these things. Are we intelligent beings, or mindless sheep!?!?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

YOU are the one that needs to prove the supposed conspiracies! You say that the NWO has controlled the planet for centuries, but i doubt you have ever seen any CONCLUSIVE evidence of the existance of such a group. I know for a fact that Freemasonry has nothing to do with any kind of global conspiracy, as I am a member as see what goes on for myself. What's more, in our country we are innocent until proven guilty, therefore it is not up to me to prove that your outrageous claims are false, it is up to you to prove they are true!

I can always say "you are a male prostitute.. now prove me wrong!" But isn't it more logical for ME to have to prove YOU right?

Lame mate. Keep up with the thread. Also include the obligitory, "The mod is screwing with us" complaint.

I'd add a picture of a friutcake but that's coming to an end.

Say "Hi" to MM for me as he doesn't want to talk to me any longer.

I'm not liking this "you're either for us or against us #". You can play that crap, I won't.

Have a nice day.

Say hi to df1 too.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I can always say "you are a male prostitute.. now prove me wrong!" But isn't it more logical for ME to have to prove YOU right?

Lame mate. Keep up with the thread. Also include the obligitory, "The mod is screwing with us" complaint.

I'd add a picture of a friutcake but that's coming to an end.

Say "Hi" to MM for me as he doesn't want to talk to me any longer.

I'm not liking this "you're either for us or against us #". You can play that crap, I won't.

Have a nice day.

Say hi to df1 too.

What are you talking about?

When did I say you were screwing with us? Who's MM, and df1? And when did I say "youre either with us or against us"?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

When did I say you were screwing with us? Who's MM, and df1? And when did I say "youre either with us or against us"?

Ask the others. They'll tell you. I won't air dirty laundry in this manner.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Illuminati and Freemasons are not the same.

The Masons are just a part of a big network of the Order of Illuminati.

Technically, an Illuminatus is a Master Mason who has received all the "light" Masonry can bestow. He is beyond 32° and even beyond 33°! Such people are known as the Masters of Masters of the Temple, and collectively are known by several names other than the Illuminati.

One part of Illuminati World Network:

Secret Societies Group

* Freemasonry
* Skull & Bones
* Grand Orient Lodge
* Grand Alpina Lodge
* Knights Templar
* Royal Order of the Garter
* Priory De Sion
* Rosicrucians

Political Group

* National Government Leaders
* United Nations
* Bilderbergers
* Trilateral Commission
* Council on Foreign Relations
* Club of Rome
* Aspen Institute
* Bohemian Grove
* Regional Federations (NATO, EEC, etc.)
* International Labor Unions

Banking And Money Group

* International Money Center Banks
* Central Banks
* International Monetary Fund
* World Bank
* International Bank of Settlements
* World Conservation Bank
* Multinational Corporations
* Foundations

So I guess you are in a very nice company.

Michael Howard, author of The Occult Conspiracy said:

“Wallace's reasons for wanting to introduce the Great Seal onto the American currency were based on his belief that America was reaching a turning point in her history and that great spiritual changes were imminent. He believed that the 1930s represented a time when a great spiritual awakening was going to take place which would precede the creation of the one-world state.”

One World State? One People? One State?

One Reich? Sounds familiar?

The New World Order is an old Phrase said by a fellow Mason of yours:

"It is necessary to establish a universal regime over the whole world", Weishaupt had said.

During the first part of the 20th century and up to the time the reverse of the seal was first used, a series of victories over the sovereignty of the United States had already been won. Illuminist agents committed to the one-world interests of the Rothschild-Warburg-Rockefeller cartel had accomplished some important stepping stones to this New World Order: Federal Reserve System (1913); League of Nations (1920); Royal Institute of International Affairs, and Council on Foreign Relations (1920-21); and the Stock Market Crash of 1929. The consolidation of power was complete and the reverse side of the seal, which remained largely unknown to the American people for more than 150 years, could now be placed.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Illuminati and Freemasons are not the same.

The Masons are just a part of a big network of the Order of Illuminati.

Technically, an Illuminatus is a Master Mason who has received all the "light" Masonry can bestow. He is beyond 32° and even beyond 33°! Such people are known as the Masters of Masters of the Temple, and collectively are known by several names other than the Illuminati.

What gives you the idea that masonry is associated with a short-lived bavarian political not-so-secret society that died out decades ago???

I REALLY wish you would tell us where you get your info. As a matter of fact, I am claiming that everything you post is NONSENSE, and will assume that you are only spewing out what you read in a website like David Icke's, UNTIL you show us otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join