It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States One Dollar Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Did you know about the Number Thirteen showing up all overthe One Dollar Bill?

They say that the number 13 is an unlucky number. This is almost a worldwide belief. You will usually never see a room numbered 13, or any hotels or motels with a 13th floor. But, think about this: 13 original colonies, 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 13 stripes on our flag, 13 steps on the Pyramid, 13 letters in the Latin above, 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum", 13 stars above the Eagle, 13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing, 13 bars on that shield, 13 leaves on the olive branch, 13 fruits, and if you look closely, 13 arrows.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There appears to be more than 13 feathers on each wing, but I'll give you the rest. How odd is are these conicidences? It does look like it was planned out in some way.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
There appears to be more than 13 feathers on each wing, but I'll give you the rest. How odd is are these conicidences? It does look like it was planned out in some way.

Probably to commemorate the 13 original colonies and everything else comes from there. 1 signer from each colony = 13. the stripes on the flag, the number of colonies, there were originally fewer stars... how many? you guess...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
13 exists all over U.S. symbols because there were 13 original states, from the 13 original colonies. There's nothing nefarious about this.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
13 exists all over U.S. symbols because there were 13 original states, from the 13 original colonies. There's nothing nefarious about this.

But why were there 13 original colonies?!? Coincidence? I think not!!!

Hahahaha

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I think its more "Deep" than just 13 states.

The three circles together make up the Great Seal of the United States, which was first used in 1782. The pyramid is dark to the west, a largely wild and unexplored part of Northern America in those days. The separated cap of the pyramid, carrying the all-seeing eye, symbolizes that the United States are still far from finished, but with God's help, this can be achieved. The Latin writing ANNUIT COEPTIS (He [God] has favored our undertaking), emphasizes this. NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM (A New Order of the Ages) is a reminder of the recent separation from Great Britain. Written at the base of the pyramid is MDCCLXXVI or 1776 in Roman Numerals, the year the United States Declaration of Independence was signed. The Bald Eagle in the other circle does not wear a crown, relating to the same event. In addition, the unsupported shield in front of the eagle symbolizes the new country's ability to stand on its own, unified by congress, which is symbolized by the white bar on top of the shield. The eagle's beak says E PLURIBUS UNUM (From many, one). It holds an olive branch and arrows in its claws, symbolizing "we want peace, but are ready to fight".

The number 13 and all seeing eye are also symbols of the Illuminati and Freemasonry. The first President of the United States, George Washington, is generally believed to have been a Freemason, and is depicted in a painting of the laying of the cornerstone of the U.S. Capitol building as having had the all seeing eye on top of a pyramid depicted on his masonic apron.

wikipedia

So I think its much more deeper and complicated then just "there were 13 colonies at the start, Big Deal!"
Try Illuminati and Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah

I stand corrected!

The number thirteen, symbolizing the 13 original colonies (13 stripes on the flag), shows up over and again:

* 13 stars above the eagle
* 13 steps on the Pyramid
* 13 letters in ANNUIT COEPTIS
* 13 letters in E PLURIBUS UNUM
* 13 bars on that shield
* 13 leaves on the olive branch
* 13 fruits
* 13 arrows

And if you ask me if it was planned that way, I say Ofcourse it was!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Did you know about the Number Thirteen showing up all overthe One Dollar Bill?

A reference perhaps to the 13 original colonies? Had there been 11 original colonies...the number would likely have been 11 and not 13.

They say that the number 13 is an unlucky number. This is almost a worldwide belief.

You will usually never see a room numbered 13, or any hotels or motels with a 13th floor.

True...because of silly superstitions.

But, think about this: 13 original colonies,

Yep. But I believe that was happenstance. Again it could have as easily been 11 or 10 or 16. I don't think anyone said, "OK, let's only have 13 original colonies so we can center everything around 13."

13 signers of the Declaration of Independence,

Uhm...better go back to American History class....there were 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence. Besides, the signers of the Declaration of Independence aren't ON the dollar bill...which is the topic of this thread.

www.ushistory.org...

13 stripes on our flag,

That's not on the dollar bill either which is what I *thought* this thread was about, but it IS a reference to the original 13 colonies.

13 steps on the Pyramid,

Another reference to the 13 original colonies? Likely.

13 letters in the Latin above,

There are *technically* twelve. The "oe" ligature is basically like a compound word...two becomes one. At any rate, I seriously doubt anyone said "OK, let's make sure we find a motto that has 13 letters."

13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum"

Again, I doubt that's significant. Happenstance.

13 stars above the Eagle,

Another reference to the original colonies. Had there been 26 original colonies...I'm inclined to believe there'd be 26 stars above the eagle's head.

13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing,

I counted 17 on the bottom row and couldn't SEE the ones on the top row. Certainly a LOT more than 13.

13 bars on that shield,

yet another reference to the colonies.....[yawn]

13 leaves on the olive branch,

yet ANOTHER reference to the colonies.....there'd be 17 leaves if . . . well, you know...

13 fruits,

I actually used a pretty high powered magnifying glass and counted and counted....I wonder if the designer was ticked off at Massachusetts and did this a a subtle slam against them????

and if you look closely, 13 arrows.

Yep. Because there were 13 original colonies. You know...I think I figured it out. There were 13 colonies because that poor eagle couldn't HOLD any more arrows in his talon! What do you think?

You know...as interesting as this is (and it's been discussed over and over...) I fail to see "conspiracy" here. There just HAPPENED to be 13 original colonies....so the designer of the bill used that number over and over in honor of those founding colonies. Same reason we have 13 stripes on our flag. They kept adding stars as states were added (at one time ya' know there were only 13 stars!) But they kept the stripe number in honor of the colonies.

No conspiracy. Again...if we'd had 15 original colonies....there would be 15 stripes. Pretty simple stuff.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thank you!

(Surely our schools aren't THAT bad, are they? This was third grade stuff back in the days when I was in public school!)

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The number 13 and all seeing eye are also symbols of the Illuminati and Freemasonry. The first President of the United States, George Washington, is generally believed to have been a Freemason, and is depicted in a painting of the laying of the cornerstone of the U.S. Capitol building as having had the all seeing eye on top of a pyramid depicted on his masonic apron.

So I think its much more deeper and complicated then just "there were 13 colonies at the start, Big Deal!"
Try Illuminati and Freemasonry.

Sigh, the number 13 IS NOT a masonic number. This has been explained MANY times in this forum. Also, the All-Seeing Eye was a popular symbol at the time, not just masonically but in society in general. MANY organizations used an all-seeing eye as a symbol in that era.

And if Freemasonry WAS involved with the dollar bill (which it wasn't), what of it? Why's that so sinister? It seems to me that you are grasping at straws, trying to find something that is not there.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm more worried about "Novus Ordo Seclorum".
"New World Order"

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korzag
I'm more worried about "Novus Ordo Seclorum".
"New World Order"

Novus Ordo Seclorum actually means "A New Order for the Ages" and is a reminder of separation from Great Britain.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Novus Ordo Seclorum actually means "A New Order for the Ages" and is a reminder of separation from Great Britain.

Tomatoe/Tomato.............still scares the hell out of me.
I thought the bills were literally crawling with Masonic and Illuminati symbols? Not to mention that it's not even technically printed by the government, but privately.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korzag
I thought the bills were literally crawling with Masonic and Illuminati symbols?

It seems that a NUMBER of people think that...yet it's inconclusive as to WHY people think that. It seems that the majority of them heard it from someone else...or read it on a web-site. The "all-seeing eye" is used by some Masonic branches as a symbol...but it's also used by the Odd Fellows Lodge...actually it's a pretty IMPORTANT symbol in the several branches of Odd Fellowship....maybe THEY'RE up to something and not the poor ol' Masons. Hmmm!

The rest of that stuff isn't particularly Masonic. The pyramid is referred to in the Shriners ritual (and Shriners are Masons...) but it's only mentioned in passing. Arrows, olive-branches, eagle feathers, stripes.....well, quite frankly, aren't Masonic. The number 13 in PARTICULAR is not of Masonic significance....

Not to mention that it's not even technically printed by the government, but privately.
You don't think the United States Bureau of Engraving and Printing, which is under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of the Treasury is "technically" the government? Interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Sigh, the number 13 IS NOT a masonic number. This has been explained MANY times in this forum. Also, the All-Seeing Eye was a popular symbol at the time, not just masonically but in society in general. MANY organizations used an all-seeing eye as a symbol in that era.

And if Freemasonry WAS involved with the dollar bill (which it wasn't), what of it? Why's that so sinister? It seems to me that you are grasping at straws, trying to find something that is not there.

Funny how I am quickly opposed by two "Undercover Masons", clearly visible by their avatars, sebatwerk and senrak.
Are you guys on their payrole or something? (just kidding!)

Anyway, the appearance of the number 13 is closely connected to Illuminati.

Okej, you wanted more proof:

E.W. Bullinger writes: "As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them. "Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance. It occurs first in Gen. xiv. 4, where we read 'Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED.

Is it any coincidence that the Masons consider this to be the most Masonically Correct Number? It should also be noted that there are 33 titles in the Old Testament for the antichrist, while there are 13 in the New Testament?

Also 13 is the number of death and rebirth, death and reincarnation, sacrifice, the Phoenix, the Christ (perfected soul imprisoned in matter), and the transition from the old to the new.

On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan near the 33rd Parallel. This was "Day One" of a new age, the Nuclear Age. To understand the change that took place, we must back up and look at the importance of the number 13 from the formation of the United States to the atomic bomb's explosion in Hiroshima.

In 1935, Paul Foster Case wrote:"Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid [on the Great Seal], and since the number 13 has been so important in the history of the United States and in the symbols of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time-periods of thirteen years each." The 13 time-periods of 13 years each equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 1945 equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1945 to August 6, 1945 (Hiroshima) was 33 days.

"President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif, who was murdered in the Masonic initiation, representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307, where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head. Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel. The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the Meritorious Degree, the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order" - which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek." United States Presidents And The Masonic Power Structure.

Numbers 11, 13 and 33 are all connected to Freemasonary and Illuminati.

33 is a magical number for the Occult. In David Yallop's book, In God's Name, which exposes the murder of the Pope who was in power for only 33 days, Freemasonry was a major issue. According to Yallop, Pope John Paul I, Albino Luciani, was murdered because he was going to take drastic measures and make drastic changes within the Vatican.

And now we come to the Main American Mason (known to the world): Albert Pike
US lawyer, historian, general. Masonic author. Brig General, (Confederate Army). well-known Masonic author and composer of the ritual for the concordant body, the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, he was elected Sovereign Grand Commander of that body in 1859, an office he held until his death. The Main founder of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK). Albert Pike created the 33rd degree of Masonry. Confessed LUCIFERIAN and founder of the K.K.K. The Ku Klux Klan is an organization which prided itself ( and still does) in the torture and murder of men for the color of their skin. This is Demonic in itself. So we have a confessed LUCIFERIAN (666) who created the 33rd degree of masonry and founded the KKK. K is the eleventh number of the Alphabet. In other words the KKK can be represented as 11, 11, 11. 11+11+11=33.

So it is far more complicated than just a One Dollar Bill.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The number thirteen, symbolizing the 13 original colonies (13 stripes on the flag), shows up over and again:

* 13 stars above the eagle
* 13 steps on the Pyramid
* 13 letters in ANNUIT COEPTIS
* 13 letters in E PLURIBUS UNUM
* 13 bars on that shield
* 13 leaves on the olive branch
* 13 fruits
* 13 arrows

And if you ask me if it was planned that way, I say Ofcourse it was!

Certainly it was planned that way (although I think the letters in the mottos are happenstance...and there are only 12 olives....) but anyway.

What does this PROVE? What sort of conspiracy do you see here? What can having the number 13 repeated several times on the dollar bill DO ??? How does it effect ANYTHING or ANYONE????? Does it cause people to go out and steal...or kill or WORSE????? It's reminescent of the 13 original colonies. Sheesh!

What about OTHER bills? There's the 2 dollar bill....the 5, the 10, the 20, the 50 and the 100.... Any evil symbolism on THOSE???? or was the poor ol' one dollar bill the "chosen one?"

What's the conspiracy here....other than to commemorate our original 13 colonies....which could have as easily been 15.

...but then they'd have to come up with 15-letter mottos I suppose and it seems that only 13 letter mottos were available....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
its obviously irrefutable proof satan himslef is in control of the US, its banks, and military. And all this time I thought I had free will ! (sarc)

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Funny how I am quickly opposed by two "Undercover Masons", clearly visible by their avatars, sebatwerk and senrak.
Are you guys on their payrole or something? (just kidding!)

We are both masons, and we both know what we are talking about.

Anyway, the appearance of the number, 13 is closely connected to Illuminati.

Illuminati, maybe, I dont know. But DEFINITELY NOT MASONIC.

Is it any coincidence that the Masons consider this to be the most Masonically Correct Number? It should also be noted that there are 33 titles in the Old Testament for the antichrist, while there are 13 in the New Testament?

Mason Don't!!! THREE is the most masonically correct number! 13 means nothing!!!

"President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif, who was murdered in the Masonic initiation, representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307, where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head. Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel. The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the Meritorious Degree, the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order" - which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek." United States Presidents And The Masonic Power Structure.

That's just silly. To think that a sharpshooter could hit those 3 spots ON PURPOSE is just plain dumb.

Numbers 11, 13 and 33 are all connected to Freemasonary and Illuminati.

NO THEY ARE NOT!

And now we come to the Main American Mason (known to the world): Albert Pike
US lawyer, historian, general. Masonic author. Brig General, (Confederate Army). well-known Masonic author and composer of the ritual for the concordant body, the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, he was elected Sovereign Grand Commander of that body in 1859, an office he held until his death. The Main founder of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK). Albert Pike created the 33rd degree of Masonry. Confessed LUCIFERIAN and founder of the K.K.K. The Ku Klux Klan is an organization which prided itself ( and still does) in the torture and murder of men for the color of their skin. This is Demonic in itself. So we have a confessed LUCIFERIAN (666) who created the 33rd degree of masonry and founded the KKK. K is the eleventh number of the Alphabet. In other words the KKK can be represented as 11, 11, 11. 11+11+11=33.

OH GOOD GOD! Pike has no connection to the KKK!!! CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOME REAL RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING!?!?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Illuminati, maybe, I dont know. But DEFINITELY NOT MASONIC.

Mason Don't!!! THREE is the most masonically correct number! 13 means nothing!!!

NO THEY ARE NOT!

OH GOOD GOD! Pike has no connection to the KKK!!! CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOME REAL RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING!?!?

AHA!

Denial! First Sign of Guilt!

[edit on 31/3/05 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"A New Order for the Ages", may ment separation from Great Britain in that time but now it can be understood differentlly.

About number 13. I think somebody (akilles or MrNecros) wrote that number 13 means the new begining (AKA begining of the NWO) because number 12 represents a perfect number or full circle. Look it up souljah.

But I'm affraid those fertyle writers are not taken very seriously by another feryle posters on this thread.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join