United States One Dollar Bill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I read this and despair at the absolute ignorance of simple historical facts, and the superstitious ignorance and assumptions.

I figured everyone with half a brain knew that there were 13 original colonies, thus, 13 pops up.

Also, Souljah, 13 is NOT a universally unlucky number. Its only unlucky in western culture. The number 13 holds little signifigance in other cultures, if any meaning. It is because western builders usually build most hotels that this superstition is carried into hotels.

But why is the number 13 considered unlucky? Only one group of people decided it was unlucky. The Christians. Before the Christians, 13 was considered quite sacred by many northern tribes of Europe. 13 was the number of moons in a lunar year, in otherwords, the number of months. Since the church actively went out of its way to destroy the followers of any other religon, especially those that worshiped female deities, anything associated with those religons was demonized. 13 was also sacred to the Germanic goddess Freya.
13 was also unlucky to Christians, because 13 is the number of Jesus and all his disciples, including Judas, the betrayer. Remove Judas, and their number is 12.

God, what is wrong with some people? Getting their info from questionable sources and obvious crackpots who dont know what they are talking about? No wonder the world is full of ignorance no matter how hard we try to educate people. Suppose its easier for the simple mind to latch onto hysterical sensational voodoo than real history?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
13 is actually lucky in the Chinese culture.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes, the dollar bill contains symbolism.

Yes, it was put there for a reason, and yes, they did have "one world order" on their mind when they chose the latin words to reflect that.

Yes, it is the same kind of "one world order" that ordinary people are, and have always, been against. Its the "Return of the King", and no, we're not cheering.

People afraid of one world currency are afraid of their shadows. We've already had it for years. The universal currency is gold! I read something by some economists, and you try telling me it wasn't written for the layman, they said:
"Maybe the gold standard wasn't everything those who long for it have made it out to be." What, what what? An accurate value behind your currency is just something you 'want', its not' what its made out to be'?

Ok there.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Right, but this isn't the Chinese we're talking about. This is the US. I wonder how long the number 13 has been considered unlucky? Must not have been too bad or they would have held off on the revolution until they added one more colony.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah

Right, but this isn't the Chinese we're talking about. This is the US. I wonder how long the number 13 has been considered unlucky?

Why? Isn't this an international board?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
What are you talking about?

When did I say you were screwing with us? Who's MM, and df1? And when did I say "youre either with us or against us"?

Ask the others. They'll tell you. I won't air dirty laundry in this manner.

i can't recall ever seeing "you are either against us or with us"being written. but the fact that anytime someone insinuates or states something you see as negitive about freemasonry you jump down and hammer away. things like calling a personal observation a blatant lie. often i see "you don't know what you are talking about". anyone who dares present an arguement that points to masonry as a bad thing you pull out the you are wrong and prove it. you leave no room for questioning the masonic ways and ideals. in effect you are saying "you are either for us or against us".

personaly i have started waiting for the bombardment anytime something showing masonry in a bad light comes up. you come down in instant attack like a fighterplane attacking a bomber. at the least you insult the inteligance of anyone who dares mutter against your "social club". you know for such an innocent organization you sure feel the need to destroy any opposition to it. kinda makes one wonder how innocent it indeed is to need such constant protection from looking bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
i can't recall ever seeing "you are either against us or with us"being written. but the fact that anytime someone insinuates or states something you see as negitive about freemasonry you jump down and hammer away.

It's not when peoplle say things about masonry, or question it. It's when they post OUTRIGHT FALSE INFORMATION as if it was a FACT. THAT is when I get annoyed and hammer away. I just wish that if someone is going to claim sommething as fact, that they would provide some evidence of their claim.

things like calling a personal observation a blatant lie. often i see "you don't know what you are talking about". anyone who dares present an arguement that points to masonry as a bad thing you pull out the you are wrong and prove it. you leave no room for questioning the masonic ways and ideals. in effect you are saying "you are either for us or against us".

That is not true, and I have had MANY normal conversation about the bad points of masonry with many people. But certain others dont want to converse, they want people to believe their version of the truth. If they want to sayy it's a fact, FINE, but at least back it up.

personaly i have started waiting for the bombardment anytime something showing masonry in a bad light comes up. you come down in instant attack like a fighterplane attacking a bomber. at the least you insult the inteligance of anyone who dares mutter against your "social club".

No, I insult the intelligence of people that refuse to provide evidence of their claims, as well as the intelligence of people that read something and then repeat it without analyzinng it first. Oh yeah, also the intelligence of people that twist facts and quotes to suit their agenda.

you know for such an innocent organization you sure feel the need to destroy any opposition to it. kinda makes one wonder how innocent it indeed is to need such constant protection from looking bad.

if you had people call you a satanist, and lie about the people you loved, you'd feel the same way. If someone came on here and said "your mother is a hooker", you would demand proof and tell peoplel they dont know what theyre talking about also!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i can't recall ever seeing "you are either against us or with us"being written.

Just to be clear, Intrepid mistook a reply I had made to someone else, and thought I was referring to HIS post. That is why he is accusing me of attacking him and thinking that I want him to take the side of masons vs. anti-masons. This is ridiculous, as I have never even hinted at such thing. My arguments against anyone against masonry are mine alone and I have never made this an "us vs. them" kind of deal. I argue each claim on an individual basis and believe that every mason has his own opinion/ arguments and I in no way lump mine together with anyone else's.

Again, I don't know why everyone thinks that just because someone is a mason, they speak for the whole fraternity.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
You see the "Federal Reserve", which last time I checked was a private bank that does federal financial banking. They make the currency. Which means hello! That the Pryramid and "all seeing Eye" might not have anything to do with the colonies, like the other artwork, and I'm guessing the circles mean, what they usually mean "a gift of enternity". The Latin impaticular on the Pyramid, has a better chance of meaning "globalization"=NWO, than the original colonies. Check other threads.

Remeber BSB/ATS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

A "viewer" here for 8 years....I guess that's why you were registered in Feb. 2005 huh?

the FEDERAL reserve.....do some research.

Get a clue.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
OK, I see where your Origin of this Chriticizm of my post comes from.

I was just curious....what exactly IS Chriticizm? I used 3 different dictionaries and couldn't find it. I will admit they were all three ENGLISH dictionaries so maybe this word wouldn't be in it.

What a brilliant post!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah]
Illuminati and Freemasons are not the same.

That's right! Particularly since the Illuminati don't exist and the Freemasons do!

The Masons are just a part of a big network of the Order of Illuminati.

Uhm....you just said "Illuminati and Freemasons are not the same" In the next sentence you say "The Masons are just a part of a big network of the Order of Illuminati" Do you have brain damage? Are you not even paying attention to the garbage you write? Do you know what "contradiction" means?

Technically, an Illuminatus is a Master Mason who has received all the "light" Masonry can bestow.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What would YOU know about LIGHT? Trolls live in TOTAL darkness...

He is beyond 32° and even beyond 33°!

WOW! Beyond the 32nd and 33rd Degrees. Trolls sure are enamoured with the 33rd Degree. If they only knew......

Such people are known as the Masters of Masters of the Temple, and collectively are known by several names other than the Illuminati.

Known by WHOM? Trolls? No thinking person ever called them that.

Onee part of Illuminati World Network:

Secret Societies Group

* Freemasonry
* Skull & Bones
* Grand Orient Lodge
* Grand Alpina Lodge
* Knights Templar
* Royal Order of the Garter
* Priory De Sion
* Rosicrucians

Political Group

* National Government Leaders
* United Nations
* Bilderbergers
* Trilateral Commission
* Council on Foreign Relations
* Club of Rome
* Aspen Institute
* Bohemian Grove
* Regional Federations (NATO, EEC, etc.)
* International Labor Unions

Banking And Money Group

* International Money Center Banks
* Central Banks
* International Monetary Fund
* World Bank
* International Bank of Settlements
* World Conservation Bank
* Multinational Corporations
* Foundations

{ahem} BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's ALMOST as pathetic as you. I'll leave it at that. That list is FAR TOO EASY to take apart.....

So I guess you are in a very nice company.

My company is very nice. But then I'm President and CEO so I guess I'm a bit prejudice. ...but my company has nothing to do with this worthless P.O.S. thread.

Michael Howard, author of The Occult Conspiracy

I'll snip all the other useless puke right here. Michael Howard is a conspiracist whack-O fruitcake. He and David Icke are probably close friends. ...in fact they're probably friends of yours.

Bye!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'd add a picture of a friutcake but that's coming to an end.

Aw, c'mon Intrepid....surely you're not pissed because I'm calling the regular (and irregular) trolls fruitcakes are you? I *could* call them what they REALLY are.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

personaly i have started waiting for the bombardment anytime something showing masonry in a bad light comes up. you come down in instant attack like a fighterplane attacking a bomber. at the least you insult the inteligance of anyone who dares mutter against your "social club". you know for such an innocent organization you sure feel the need to destroy any opposition to it. kinda makes one wonder how innocent it indeed is to need such constant protection from looking bad.

Doesn't make me wonder...or any of the Masons on board. It's been said MANY times here. Were sick to death of being LIED about. When you LIE about Masonry you LIE about US. By sticking up for the Order we stick up for OURSELVES.

If a LIAR (that's the only thing I KNOW to call someone who LIES) tells a LIE about YOU, wouldn't YOU stick up for yourself?

That's what we're doing. We're being LIED about by LIARS and we're sticking up for ourselves and protecting ourselves from the pathetic LIARS.

'nuff said

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
By sticking up for OTHERS you implicate yourself.

By association.

You see, normal people do not claim tight knit associations with people whose religious and political and business views they DON'T KNOW. Thats because you don't KNOW the person! You just know the Mason...

So really, when I say Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were lying Freemasons, am I calling you a liar?

No, I am just saying the Truth part of your Brotherhood is not a universal aspect. And its not irregular either.

Charity, well, actually, I don't brag about how much money I donate, and I don't claim it off my taxes, and I don't give it to organizations who OBVIOUSLY cannot spend money as efficiently FOR the people who need it as well as the PEOPLE who need it THEMSELVES. So I give it to people who don't have money for coffee, and don't want to be regulated by some 'facility' thats called a shelter.

I wouldn't even bother with the Masons on here if they weren't so adamant that a) There is no concentration of wealth
b) there is no concentration of power
c) there was no effort by the aristocracy to maintain power, through covert means
d) They repeat themselves, and I try to play along by doing the opposite game, NOT always just repeating what has been said.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
You see, normal people do not claim tight knit associations with people whose religious and political and business views they DON'T KNOW. Thats because you don't KNOW the person! You just know the Mason...

This is, at times true, I'll give you that much. BUT we know, generally speaking, what kind of people tend to become freemasons. That's why it's easy to say that freemasons are moral and upright. There are always exceptions, but we're speaking in general terms.

So really, when I say Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were lying Freemasons, am I calling you a liar?

No, I am just saying the Truth part of your Brotherhood is not a universal aspect. And its not irregular either.

We never claimed it to be, we've always said there are exceptions. But you have said that Freemaosnry lies, freemasonry does this, freemasonry is that. If you talk about an individual mason, I dont care, but when you talk about freemasonry, you ARE talkng about me.

Charity, well, actually, I don't brag about how much money I donate, and I don't claim it off my taxes, and I don't give it to organizations who OBVIOUSLY cannot spend money as efficiently FOR the people who need it as well as the PEOPLE who need it THEMSELVES. So I give it to people who don't have money for coffee, and don't want to be regulated by some 'facility' thats called a shelter.

I'm sure most people would agree with you there.

I wouldn't even bother with the Masons on here if they weren't so adamant that a) There is no concentration of wealth

Because we've known MANY poor masons. On the second hand, there ARE many successful masons, but they are not so because they are masons.

b) there is no concentration of power

Same applies as above. They are not powerful bewcause they are masons. But masonry DOES attract the rich and powerful.

c) there was no effort by the aristocracy to maintain power, through covert means

Maybe there was, maybe not. I don't think it was a widespread conspiracy. If you could show me some examples, though, id be very interested.

d) They repeat themselves, and I try to play along by doing the opposite game, NOT always just repeating what has been said.

We repeat ourselves because so so many people spout off the same accusations time and time again.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
... wow. I just read the thread in its entirety, and I must say, this one contains some of the most ignorant vomit I have ever read, on the part of the Mason-basher.

I am no Mason - yet (sebatwerk and senrat, I may be U2U'ing you soon
) - but I still have done my share of research on the subject, and found myself literally laughing at some of souljah's posts.

I forget if this was even said in this thread or not, so if not, forgive:

I think somebody (akilles or MrNecros) wrote...

Both of these folks are trolls, who need to be put back under the bridge, if you ask me. Blatant anti-Masonry, and idiocy on their own parts.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Could you be more specific as to:
a) My idiocy.
2) I'm sorry, again, my idiocy?

Off freemasons-freemasonry.com:
"around the globe,(^^^) has thousands of men who are of rank and opulence. Monarchs and kings have always taken keen interest in Freemasonry, and have with great enthusiasm worked for furtherance of its objectives. Did you know that Royal Society was started as a virtually a Masonic Lodge subsidiary, before becoming an independent body? Those of you who know Masonic symbolism will never fail to notice them on the USA $1 bill."

How can an organisation with so much public presence be called a Secret Organisation?
Well, because we get day time tours, and all meetings are at night? Its really that simple. If you told the book club you wanted to stop by tonight, they would say sure!
Same with ANY society with secrets. But a secret society, well, they would have to check you out first

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Damn, akilles - sorry, it's 5 am, and I haven't slept all night. I meant to include only MrNecros. Your posts are, generally, well-informed.

Apologies.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Its good to see all the little masons here jumping up and down when someone writes about you. As far as im concered you are all just power and money hungry individuals (which i hate the most) that try to hide their actions behind some charity work, which only enforces your power more. You are not doing good deeds becouse you are good, you are doing them to hide all the crap you do when no one is watching.
And im not talking about you "baby" masons, who are posting on ATS, im talking about your pals up the ladder, that want to control everything.

And if you really had the balls to make it on your own in this life, you wouldnt need to join some pagan organization to cover your back, when the going gets tough.

How do you think anyone will respect an organization or its people, that is based on being better than the rest and hides its actions?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Baby mason. Hehe.

Sounds like a name for a Johnson&Johnson or Pampers baby product. I'm gonna register that.

Cheers

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join