It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States One Dollar Bill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Thanks for the 23 number explaination ..

The number 23 has no masonic significance whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
I bet that makes your parents realy proud. Selfbraging is an empty braging.

Actually...yes, they're quite proud. Thank you for you concern.

Pride is s sin. Nothinhg humble about that.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH! A sin, huh? Says you. What are you some kind of fundamentalist whack-o?

Cheers

Beers!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No conspiracy here, Move Along!!!
The Federal Reserve Act, December 23, 1913.
The Great Seal of the United States, June 20, 1782

You people need to practise Denying Ignorance!!!
The more I read some of these posts, the more I'm convinced that public education is Not!
I'm willing to bet that several of the hand wringers in here could not pass an 8th grade civics test. Just MHO.
Yawn!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
December 23.
An important solar event. 3 days after the Winter Equinox, the Darkest Day of the year. But we all know the Son/Sun rises after 3 days, so this is actually the beginning of the 'Sun's Rise', a good day to establish a seal that would hold for 223 years and counting.

June 20th.
Another important solar event. The day of the Summer Solstice, the Brightest day of the year, or when it is at its 'Most High'. A good day to establish the Fed, to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, to proclaim your 'Illuminated Effort's culmination, I suppose.

So there is SOMETHING to be seen there. But its just a small small piece of the puzzle.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
akilles, that would be fine , but you have the days mixed up.

Drop the lighter, and step away from the Bong!

I mean that in a nice way!!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Your right, that is my bad. You see, here I am extolling the virtues of Light symbolism, when I have known for years they are all about Reverse Symbolism.

If only I could go back in time and write the opposite...

Did I atleast get the amount of years right, yeah?

I should have known, because they always say the Fed was pushed through when everyone was gone for Christmas.

I will stick to why Arabs are being discredited in the future (its because they don't trust white leaders, and ummm, lets just say there was something to Aladdin that was always reverse symbolized). So the genie saves Aladdin, but what if...

[edit on 2-4-2005 by akilles]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
No conspiracy here, Move Along!!!
The Federal Reserve Act, December 23, 1913.
The Great Seal of the United States, June 20, 1782

You people need to practise Denying Ignorance!!!
The more I read some of these posts, the more I'm convinced that public education is Not!
I'm willing to bet that several of the hand wringers in here could not pass an 8th grade civics test. Just MHO.
Yawn!!!

Hey, are all Baby-Masons hired to bombard this forum with pro-masonic propaganda have nickanmes that start with the letter S?

Or is it just another coincidence?

Please spare me the "Deny Ignorance" statements and open your own thread.

Thank You Sir.

Please move along!

[edit on 2/4/05 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Hey, do all Baby-Masons hired to bombard this forum with pro-masonic propaganda have nickanmes that start with the letter S?

Why do you feel the need to isult us as Freemasons?

Or is it just another coincidence?

Absolutely, coinciudences happen every day.

Please spear me the "Deny Ignorance" statements and open your own thread.

Actually, I'd have to agree that people on this thread have shown an incredible amount of ignorance regarding masonry. The fact that they are unwilling to learn what really goes on in the fraternity, and what it's really like, from REAL members, and insist that they know MORE than REAL members, is really frustrating to those of us who are tired of being lied about.

Please move along!

Nothing to see here?

[edit on 2-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

OOOOOOHHHHHHH! A sin, huh? Says you. What are you some kind of fundamentalist whack-o?

Cheers

Beers!

Actually you should think twice about what he said becouse you obviously dont get the point.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Cheers

Beers!

I see you're still rude like a Rough Ashlar.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Did you know about the Number Thirteen showing up all overthe One Dollar Bill?

They say that the number 13 is an unlucky number. This is almost a worldwide belief. You will usually never see a room numbered 13, or any hotels or motels with a 13th floor. But, think about this: 13 original colonies, 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 13 stripes on our flag, 13 steps on the Pyramid, 13 letters in the Latin above, 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum", 13 stars above the Eagle, 13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing, 13 bars on that shield, 13 leaves on the olive branch, 13 fruits, and if you look closely, 13 arrows.

Man where did you get all this?

I think you have a little too much time on your hands.

Seriously, it is an interesting number to obsess on, 13. I wonder how recent that superstition is. Can anyone find a reason or information on the origin of the number 13 as an ill omen?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeah.

Its the Bible, if you count that.

It lists a bunch of Kings in Genesis 14, and how they were all working together 'once upon a time':
4 Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.

Now trying to make sense of the rest of the chapter, by taking it literally, good luck. So I think what is important here is the repeated story the bible is telling us 12 is good, 13 is one too many.

Its not that 13 is unlucky, I think what the message is more along the lines of 12 should make 1, which is the 13th, but it is ONE. Any way, I won't bother with the intricacies, but the date of JP II's death 4+2+2+0+0+5= 13

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What's a pamphlet? Man, don't you read. That's why your almost as embarassing as "Freemason" when he was here.

Man , at least he knew what one was. And your so patheticly narrow minded. At least he had guts and did research and made the masons respected on this site. But like you, he just couldn't hold his tempure. So I suggest you learn the difference between "Viewing" and not registering, which duh-doy! you eyesore, can be done, and was done by you when you first found ATS. "Registering" is when you become a "member" of a business/organization/institution and recieve beneifits, usually mutual. And a "Pamphlet" is a completely paper book(much like those for the average person in England in the 19th century), usually explaining ones beliefs, philosphies, and their stands on issues, or as an introduction to a topic.

Your sad, pathectic compared to him. And if you make fun of my sig. , your only proving yourself lower than him.

[edit on 4/2/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Souljah,
The meaning of the name SHARKMAN, comes from a tag I wear in a 1st person shooter game online. There is a connection to a real-life Spec. Warfare Operator from Viet Nam though, I kind of appropriated it when I play online whacking little WannaBe's and getting my dose of therapy for the week. No conspiracy here, Move Along!!

I'm not a mason either, just lurk around in here to get some kicks, while I try to Deny Ignorance. You seem a little hostile, maybe you would like to start playing the same 1st person shooter I play and I could adjust your attitude like I do the other WannaBe's. LOL

I mean that in a nice way! Peace Out Homie!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Actually you should think twice about what he said becouse you obviously dont get the point.

I've said it here many times and will say it again because I truly mean it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're hilarious fella!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Not necessarily. I just recognize trolls and their b s when I see it and I'm man enough to point it out. 'nuff said.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
What's a pamphlet? Man, don't you read. That's why your almost as embarassing as "Freemason" when he was here.

Sorry. Didn't mean to embarass you. You see you said "phamplet" and I thought you might be one of those "high-ranking" Masons who knew something I didn't....since my unabridged dictionary didn't have any "phamplets" in it.

Mea maxima culpa!

Man , at least he knew what one was.

He must have had a better dictionary....

And your so patheticly narrow minded.

OOOOO! An Insult An Insult! I'm telling the moderators! You've hurt my itty-bitty feelings.....I might cry....

At least he had guts and did research and made the masons respected on this site.

You're right...the 15 years of dedication and study I've put into Masonry and the writing about it that I've done means nothing.....maybe I should get a phamplet about it. (BWAHAHAHA)

But like you, he just couldn't hold his tempure.

I was taught that it was impolite to hold my tempure in public.....but my TEMPER...well, that's a different story....and if you think I've lost THAT over the likes of YOU and the other pathetic trolls you must be out of your mind because I couldn't POSSIBLY care less about you or what you think. (Not that I think you think, of course)

So I suggest you learn the difference between "Viewing" and not registering,

Personally I don't give a fuzzy rat's *** what you "suggest" Particularly since I've been on this list several months LONGER than you have. I note you registered 01-10-2005 and I came on board 05-29-2004. I suggest you mind your own business (not that you are likely to HAVE any business...you're probably a high school kid, based on your posts, your grammar and your inabililty to hold your TEMPURE.)

which duh-doy!

I always wondered how you spell that. ...uhm...no...really I didn't.

you eyesore, can be done, and was done by you when you first found ATS. "Registering" is when you become a "member" of a business/organization/institution and recieve beneifits, usually mutual.

Well! Thanks for clearing that up. Although if you re-read it, I think you'll agree that it makes very little sense. But who's surprised?

And a "Pamphlet" is a completely paper book

Why sure. I know what a Pamphlet is. ...it was those Phamplets you were talking about that I thought might be of significance....but coming from you how could it be? How silly of me.

(much like those for the average person in England in the 19th century), usually explaining ones beliefs, philosphies, and their stands on issues, or as an introduction to a topic.

Really? The "average person in England in the 19th century" had those? How very odd. What did they do with them...particularly after they were introduced to a topic?

Your sad, pathectic compared to him. And if you make fun of my sig. , your only proving yourself lower than him.

Oh...I'm glad to see you said "pathetic" because if you can call ME Pathetic...there's nothing to keep me from mentioning how pathetic and ignorant you obviously are.

Listen, little boy, you posted a chopped-up grammatically incorrect, incoherent message that made absolutely ZERO sense and contributed NOTHING to the topic....which is really nothing new here. Who knows, maybe it made sense to you if you'd been drinking heavily or smoking pot while typing... and I simply pointed that out. Post something productive that makes sense. Wail on the Freemasons if you like....but be prepared. I'm absolutely sick to death of the pathetic, miserable, un-called-for, ridiculous, bare-faced lies being said about the Order and every message you or your ilk posts...I'm going to respond and point out the pathetic garbage and unsubstantiated puke that you're posting. Get used to it, little boy....or pick up your **** and go elsewhere.

Heck, I may even print up a 19th century phamplet about it! (Think the English would be interested in purchasing it?)

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Actually, Senrak is just (like me and many other people on thos forum) sick to death of the slander, ridiculous myths and straight-up LIES that people repeat on this forum, claiming them like they were fact. And the endless criticism and insults about the fraternity based on these very obvious lies are just downright offensive.

Senrak has done everything he could to show you guys that these claims are absolutely false, he's typed millions of words, pasted thousands of links and given you guys endless reference to conclusive evidence and proof that deny all of these theories about masonry and show you that it is nothing more than a fraternity that helps its members become better citizens!

Regardless of all this evidence he has posted, people seem to just ignore it and keep posting lies, and he's downright sick of it and no longer cares to be courteous and patient with these TROLLS who have continuously ridiculed, slandered and insulted him, his fellow brothers and the organization that he loves!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
Souljah,
The meaning of the name SHARKMAN, comes from a tag I wear in a 1st person shooter game online. There is a connection to a real-life Spec. Warfare Operator from Viet Nam though, I kind of appropriated it when I play online whacking little WannaBe's and getting my dose of therapy for the week. No conspiracy here, Move Along!!

I'm not a mason either, just lurk around in here to get some kicks, while I try to Deny Ignorance. You seem a little hostile, maybe you would like to start playing the same 1st person shooter I play and I could adjust your attitude like I do the other WannaBe's. LOL

I mean that in a nice way! Peace Out Homie!!!

Well, to tell you the truth, I checked your previous posts, and saw that you visited few posts about Masons - so I put 1 and 1 togather. I guess I was wrong this time - but I was right with few friends of these Masons, that are payed to put pro-masonic propaganda on forums like this one.

Again, I am sorry for my mistake.

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i guess you cant stopy the guys that enjoy running around the woods naked..... how are things in the grove these days? Still into mock up children sacrifice?

Oh i forgot, you dont get to go there, maybe when you level up a bit....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join