It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States One Dollar Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Certainly it was planned that way (although I think the letters in the mottos are happenstance...and there are only 12 olives....) but anyway.

There are 13 olive branches.

Count them again.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Funny how I am quickly opposed by two "Undercover Masons",

Who are you calling "undercover?" I'm a PROUD Mason. One who doesn't like to be lied about.

clearly visible by their avatars, sebatwerk and senrak.

Oh, I see...it's "clearly visible" that we're "undercover"

Anyway, the appearance of the number 13 is closely connected to Illuminati.

Prove that.

Okej, you wanted more proof:

E.W. Bullinger writes: "As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them. "Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance. It occurs first in Gen. xiv. 4, where we read 'Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED.

Did that prove something...because if it did I missed it.

Is it any coincidence that the Masons consider this to be the most Masonically Correct Number?

Why it's not coincidence at all...it's a bare-faced lie.

It should also be noted that there are 33 titles in the Old Testament for the antichrist, while there are 13 in the New Testament?

Uhm....I'll have to get back with you as to whether that's correct or not...but even if it is...are we talking about 33 or 13???? There's a BIG difference. 33, by the way, is ONLY significant to Masons who are members of the Scottish Rite which is a minority of them...

Also 13 is the number of death and rebirth, death and reincarnation, sacrifice, the Phoenix, the Christ (perfected soul imprisoned in matter), and the transition from the old to the new.

Has NOTHING to do with Masons. ...or the thread for that matter...

On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan near the 33rd Parallel. This was "Day One" of a new age, the Nuclear Age. To understand the change that took place, we must back up and look at the importance of the number 13 from the formation of the United States to the atomic bomb's explosion in Hiroshima.

Rambling nonsensical rhetoric.....has NOTHING to do with this thread. In the appraisal business we call this "filler" ...and this is not even very good filler....

In 1935, Paul Foster Case wrote:"Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid [on the Great Seal], and since the number 13 has been so important in the history of the United States and in the symbols of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time-periods of thirteen years each."

He said "it's not unreasonable to SUPPOSE" and "the pyramid MAY represent" ?????? Hmmmm... He didn't seem so sure of himself, did he. ...what with all that supposing going on...I thought we had FACTS here. I guess not.

The 13 time-periods of 13 years each equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 1945 equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1945 to August 6, 1945 (Hiroshima) was 33 days.

So you're saying the guys in 1776 KNEW about Hiroshima???? WOW Talk about psychics. Can you not see how SILLY all this nonsense is????

"President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif,

Really??? Well that's funny because various rituals (there are TONS of 'em) have ol' Hiram being wounded in DIFFERENT places. Again, what in the WORLD does THAT have to do with the guys who were hanging around in 1776 and with Hiroshima being bombed in 1945? This is NUTS!

who was murdered in the Masonic initiation,

No...he was murdered in King Solomon's Temple (allegorically....he really wasn't ever murdered at all....read the Hebrew Scriptures...called by some "The Old Testament")

representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307,

Pure speculation. Never been proven. Personally I LIKE that theory...but it's just a theory. NO DOCUMENTED evidence to say that's right....Masonic or otherwise.

where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head.

Better get that Masonic expose' out and re-read it. In NO ritual was he struck in the back. The ruffians accosted him from the front. They were murderers...not cowards.

Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel.

I'll bet there are OTHER places there too! SO WHAT?????

The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry,

NOPE NOPE NOPE Not the "highest" degree. A degree of the Masonic Scottish Rite. It has a higher number than any other, but the HIGHEST degree is Master Mason (third degree) ...this has been OVERDISCUSSED here.

the Meritorious Degree,

NEVER heard it called that. It's called "Inspector General-Honorary" ...and HONORARY degree.

the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order" - which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek." United States Presidents And The Masonic Power Structure.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY believe that crap??? We can hardly get our members to come to Lodge meetings...and you think there'll be a "Masonic Power Structure" ????

Numbers 11, 13 and 33 are all connected to Freemasonary and Illuminati.

ATS won't let me say bull ( ) here...but that's what THAT statement is. 11? 13? Yeah, the Scottish Rite has a 33rd Degree, but the number isn't of particular significance...nothing nefarious about it.

33 is a magical number for the Occult.

I'll take your word on that. But it has NOTHING to do with Masonry...and besides this silly thread started out talking about the number 13...now we've veered off to 33??? Why? Is this overload of nonsensical information causing you to be unable to concentrate?

In David Yallop's book, In God's Name, which exposes the murder of the Pope who was in power for only 33 days, Freemasonry was a major issue. According to Yallop, Pope John Paul I, Albino Luciani, was murdered because he was going to take drastic measures and make drastic changes within the Vatican.

Funny. The Catholic Church has NO connection with Freemasonry...and that whole statement has NOTHING to do with the number 13 or the dollar bill.

And now we come to the Main American Mason (known to the world): Albert Pike

Oh Christ on a crutch! Not you too? Pike was the Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite in the U.S.A. Canadian and British Masons have hardly even HEARD of Pike yet the poor dead bastard gets credit for being "the Main American Mason known to the world"???

US lawyer, historian, general. Masonic author. Brig General, (Confederate Army). well-known Masonic author and composer of the ritual for the concordant body, the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, he was elected Sovereign Grand Commander of that body in 1859, an office he held until his death.

Composer of the Scottish Rite ritual huh? Interesting...the Scottish Rite was organized in 1801 and it's various rituals existed long before then. Pike didn't BECOME a Scottish Rite Mason until the 1853.... Get your facts straight here.

The Main founder of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).

Interesting indeed....and another lie. I'll bet ol' Nathan Bedford Forest wouldn't like you saying that. Pike wasn't even a MEMBER of the Klan. Several say that he was...but NO ONE....(I'll repeat this in case you didn't understand) NO ONE has EVER given conclusive evidence that Pike belonged to the Klan. NO ONE. There are NO DOCUMENTS. NO PROOF. PERIOD. i.e., You're saying so...doesn't make it so.

Albert Pike created the 33rd degree of Masonry.

More error. You really don't know how to do your homework do you?

Mitchell (one of the FOUNDERS of the Scottish Rite) became a 33rd Degree Mason in 1801. Pike was born in 1809. Do the math there....

Confessed LUCIFERIAN

More puke. Pike was a trinitarian Christian and a devout Episcopalian. That "luciferian" (whatever that is) nonsense came from the famous taxil hoax...and has been discussed here over and over and over and over Do NOT be afraid to use the search function....unless you want to continue to have NO credibility. If it will help see this link

www.masonicinfo.com...

and founder of the K.K.K.

Nope. Simply not true...see above.

The Ku Klux Klan is an organization which prided itself ( and still does) in the torture and murder of men for the color of their skin.

The Klan is a horrible organization. I'll give you one point for saying something true here. They're also not fond of Catholics and some other religions...

This is Demonic in itself.

I'm not sure "demonic" is the word....but it's wrong, nonetheless...

So we have a confessed LUCIFERIAN (666) who created the 33rd degree of masonry and founded the KKK.

No we have a confessed Episcopalian Christian who was born 8 years AFTER the 33rd degree was created who was NEVER even a MEMBER of the Klan...let alone the founder. Guess you're whole post here was a waste of time, huh? (At least a waste of anyone who READ it's time...)

K is the eleventh number of the Alphabet. In other words the KKK can be represented as 11, 11, 11. 11+11+11=33.

That's a BIG stretch....that makes absolutely ZERO sense and proves NOTHING. You should have your keyboard taken away from you for even typing that crap.

So it is far more complicated than just a One Dollar Bill.

God, I'd say SO! Who'd have ever thought that Albert Pike could be so clever as to invent a degree of the Scottish Rite eight years before he was even born, found an organization that he was never a member of and write all those rituals over 50 years before he became a member of the Scottish Rite and drop a bomb on Hiroshima 54 years after he died and assassinate President Kennedy by shooting him....just like the 3 ruffians shot Hiram Abiff.

WOW. The stuff I learn here.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Certainly it was planned that way (although I think the letters in the mottos are happenstance...and there are only 12 olives....) but anyway.

There are 13 olive branches.

Count them again.

I agreed w/ you about the "leaves" on the ONE olive branch. I was talking about the "fruit" ...i.e. the OLIVES. There are 12. I guess one fell off...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Did you know about the Number Thirteen showing up all overthe One Dollar Bill?

They say that the number 13 is an unlucky number. But, think about this: 13 original colonies, 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 13 stripes on our flag,

i thought this was about the 1 dollar bill, not American history.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

AHA!

Denial! First Sign of Guilt!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Denial of the LIES you're spreading is an admission of guilt?

I've got you figured out.....

No doubt about it...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Did you know about the Number Thirteen showing up all overthe One Dollar Bill?

They say that the number 13 is an unlucky number. This is almost a worldwide belief. You will usually never see a room numbered 13, or any hotels or motels with a 13th floor. But, think about this: 13 original colonies, 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 13 stripes on our flag, 13 steps on the Pyramid, 13 letters in the Latin above, 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum", 13 stars above the Eagle, 13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing, 13 bars on that shield, 13 leaves on the olive branch, 13 fruits, and if you look closely, 13 arrows.

so why isn't it a $13 dollar bill ? what has your research into the other bills lead you to believe ?

-and you missed the owl---- my favorite little dude

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yes I belive that we have drifted far away from the main topic of the thread, which was One Dollar Bill; but still this bill represents the Masons control over America.

Albert Pike

First lets talk about this guy. He represents a big problem with you I see.

A quote from his Book:

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

Thats Luciferian for you.

Another source claims:

After the war he abandoned his wife in Arkansas and roamed the east and mid-west practicing law, writing poetry, editing a newspaper, and reputedly creating the rituals of the Ku Klux Klan for Nathan Bedford Forest. This is quite possible, since at that time he was immersed in rewriting the rituals of Freemasonry,

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
"A New Order for the Ages", may ment separation from Great Britain in that time but now it can be understood differentlly.

Doesn't matter if it can be understood differently NOW, what's important is what it meant when it was created! Basically, you're saying that anything can be twisted and manipulated to mean whatever suits your purpose.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I've got you figured out.....

No doubt about it...

ha ha ha

But seriously,its a big conspiracy souljah, the MASONS were formed in what year? 1313, of course! and the fact that there are 131,313 members of the masons all but confirms my belief that the masons will officailly take over america in 2013...(all my information came straight from the credible source of my brain

[edit on 3/31/2005 by Ignignot]

[edit on 3/31/2005 by Ignignot]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Albert Pike

A quote from his Book:

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

Another source claims:

After the war he abandoned his wife in Arkansas and roamed the east and mid-west practicing law, writing poetry, editing a newspaper, and reputedly creating the rituals of the Ku Klux Klan for Nathan Bedford Forest. This is quite possible, since at that time he was immersed in rewriting the rituals of Freemasonry,

NOTHING you said above is true!!! God, do you just believe the first thing you read!?!? WHY don't you do some REAL research and find out that EVERYTHING you believe about Pike is because of a HOAX perpetrated by a man named Leo Taxil in the 1800s. He admitted it was a hoax, yet YOU still believe it. Incredible!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so why isn't it a $13 dollar bill ? what has your research into the other bills lead you to believe ?

Oh Yeah!

The Owl! Or the Spider some say.

On the front of the one dollar bill (the George side), in the upper right-hand corner sitting just to the upper-left of the number 1 is a spider (You may need a magnifying glass to see it clearly). It's also claimed that it's an owl, the icon of Bohemian Grove. Even the US Treasury's not sure about the original design on the one dollar bill.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you mean Souljah, perhaps you can send me a sample box of these 'one dollar bills' and I can cross-analyse them? Yes...that's it

Just kidding
. I don't care too much for money, 'cause money...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes I belive that we have drifted far away from the main topic of the thread, which was One Dollar Bill; but still this bill represents the Masons control over America.

Amazing. We can't even keep the electric bill paid at the Lodge and we weild "control over America" Pity poor America.

Albert Pike

No. He represents a problem to YOU. You can't help lying about him (like many others) I LIKE Pike. I have a full set of his Scottish Rite Rituals (not the ones Kessinger publishes either...the current ones) They're brilliant. Nothing evil about 'em.

A quote from his Book:

Herein lies the problem. You don't understand what you're reading because you haven't READ the book (Morals & Dogma of the Ancient & Accepted Rite) You've read snippets on anti-Masonic and conspiracy sites dedicated to the spread of untruths and hatred. You think "Lucifer" is "Satan" or "the Devil" ....and he isn't. Never has been. Do some actual research on this topic. Go to a freaking library for goodness sake.

Pike was said to be a Satanist,

"was SAID to be" ???? I thought you said he WAS?!!! Who SAID that? How did he/she/it KNOW? PROVE that he WAS a Satanist. I maintain that he was a trinitarian Christian (an Episcopalian to be exact....like me) Read some of his OTHER writings. He wrote TONS of things. Many of these items are available and there are volumes and volumes of handwritten manuscripts of his in the Supreme Council vaults that have never been published. They, too are brilliant and fascinating (and not Satanic) I've seen them.

who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer,

Oh give me a break! he "apparently" possessed that? APPARENTLY? Did he or didn't he????? Besides that do you REALLY believe in such a thing? How old are you? 12? Do you believe Dave Icke's claims that Clinton is an alien reptile who "morphs" into human form? (You might as well believe that if you're going for the bracelet thing...)

with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century,

[YAWN] Same old crap....

and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges.

More of the same lies. Come up with something NEW for heaven's sake. This is BORING!!!!!!

It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan)

Uhm...now was it Baphomet or was it Satan? TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS THERE! AGAIN...DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite.

...and I thought John Mitchell and Frederick Dalcho established the AASR. Guess we'd better change the Scottish Rite History books...

Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad),

...and I thought Mitchell and Dalcho chose Charleston because that's where they LIVED. Go figure.

and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

that's rich! The Supreme Council at Charleston (now headquartered in Washington DC) exercises authority over the Scottish Rite (4th - 33rd Degrees) in the Southern Jurisdiction of the U.S.A. and NOWHERE else. It has NO control over the 1st - 3rd Degrees ANYWHERE and the 1st - 3rd Degrees have no allegience to the Scottish Rite at ALL. Again...DO SOME RESEARCH. That info is so readily available. I'll be glad to give you some web-sites if you like.

No. That's ridiculous nonsense to me.

Another source claims:

"claims" ???? I thought we were telling the TRUTH! Who claimed it? Can he PROVE it??????

After the war he abandoned his wife in Arkansas

He sure did. Right after she died. How dastardly!

and roamed the east and mid-west practicing law,

Yes, I'm ashamed to admit it. He was indeed a lawyer. Nobody's perfect.

writing poetry, editing a newspaper, and reputedly creating the rituals of the Ku Klux Klan for Nathan Bedford Forest.

"reputedly" ? That's a lot like "claiming" now isn't it? How about some TRUTH????? SOME FACTS??????

This is quite possible, since at that time he was immersed in rewriting the rituals of Freemasonry

It's also "possible" that he wrote the Emancipation Proclamation. But I don't think he did.

Do me a favor souljah,

Come up with some FACTS. Do some RESEARCH. Stop posting OTHER PEOPLE'S pure speculation. Heck, do YOUR OWN speculation and stop stealing the nonsense that others have written (that's been refuted over and over)

Sheesh!

[edit on 31-3-2005 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
NOTHING you said above is true!!! God, do you just believe the first thing you read!?!? WHY don't you do some REAL research and find out that EVERYTHING you believe about Pike is because of a HOAX perpetrated by a man named Leo Taxil in the 1800s. He admitted it was a hoax, yet YOU still believe it. Incredible!

Ok, Nothing is True.

How About:

Reference Number ONE: Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth, and Disbandment
It was in 1905 that the Neale Publishing Company, New York and Washington, published Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth and Disbandment, written and edited by Walter L. Fleming, incorporating earlier published material by J.C. Lester and D.L. Wilson. Historian Walter Fleming's introduction to this 1905 book explains that he has been given "information in regard to Ku Klux Klan, by many former members of the order, and by their friends and relatives." Dr. Fleming states that "General Albert Pike, who stood high in the Masonic order, was the chief judicial officer of the Klan." On a page of illustrations of important founders of the KKK, Dr. Fleming places General Pike's portrait in the center, makes it larger than the six others on the page, and repeats this information as a caption: "General Albert Pike, chief judicial officer".

Reference Number TWO: The KKK on Parade
Susan Lawrence Davis's 1924 Authentic History, Ku Klux Klan, 1865-1877, repeats the pattern Fleming created in 1905, revealing Pike's KKK role but treating him and the Klan sympathetically. The Davis book was written to celebrate the new, 20th-century KKK, which was just then staging full-dress mass marches in Washington and northern cities such as Detroit. In her chapter on General Pike's leadership of the Klan, Miss Davis applauds Pike's clever stewardship of the KKK secret organization. She reproduces in her KKK history an oil portrait of Albert Pike given to her for the KKK book by Pike's son.

Reference Number THREE: The Tragic Era
The same is true of other book-length histories of the Klan and numerous published biographies of Albert Pike: Pike's role as Klan leader or KKK boss of Arkansas is discussed, but treated as if KKK terrorist murder of African-Americans was "regrettable" but "only natural" and "understandable." In his book, The Tragic Era, Claude Bowers, who served many years as the U.S. ambassador to Spain and to Chile, described Albert Pike as one of the handful of distinguished, respectable founders of the KKK and the Klan's leader in Arkansas.

Reference Number FOUR: The Fiery Cross.
"Prominent Southern gentlemen were later cited as state leaders of the Invisible Empire. Alabama claimed General John T. Morgan as Grand Dragon. Arkansas was headed by General Albert Pike, explorer and poet. North Carolina was led by former governor Zebulon Vance, and Georgia by General John B. Gordon, later a U.S. Senator."

Reference Number FIVE: The Aryan's
Albert Pike also wrote extensively on the mythtical super-race of the Aryans, extolling their virtues, imagined history, and religion which he tried to show was the precursor of Freemasonry in is numerous Published Works. It would seem that Pike was a fellow traveller with Blavatsky on this subject. Fifty years later in Central Europe there will be others who will take up this mantle and use these writings as the basis for a ideology that curiously enough will also use the term 'new world order' to describe it's agenda. Just a co-incidence of course.

Reference Number SIX: History and Evolution of Freemasonry
A further useful quotation from Mr. Pike was also supplied by Mr. Bill Maddox, a Freemason on the Usenet group alt.freemasonry (and vigorously attacked for doing so by the resident "e-m@sons"): "I took my obligations from white men, not from negroes. When I have to accept negroes as brothers or leave masonry, I shall leave it" - Albert Pike 33rd*

Reference Number SEVEN: The Knights of the Golden Circle
Brigadier General Albert Pike organized and lead the African Slave Owning Cherokee Indians in the Oklahoma Territory who were part of the Masonic Knights of the Golden Circle, in their own secret society called the Keetowah. Under Pikes Generalship this Brigade raped, pillaged, and murdered civilian communities in the Oklahoma and Missori Territories. For these "good works" Brother Albert became a Convicted War Criminal in a War Crimes Trial held after the Civil Wars end. Unfortunately the "Pope" and "Plato" of Freemasonry had to be tried in absentia because he had fled to British Territory in Canada. Second Generation British-American Pike has also been alledged to have been working for the Crown as an agent and key civil war agitator. Pike only returned to the U.S. after his hand picked Scottish Rite Succsessor James Richardon 33° got a pardon for him after, making President Johnson a 33° Scottish Mason in a ceremony held inside the White House itself! In fact given Mr. Pikes leadership roll in the Knights of the Golden Circle and the fact that the name Ku Klux Klan is a version of Circle (Kluklos) it seems pretty clear to most researchers who was higher up the secret society occult ladder and therefore more instrumental in the founding of the Klan - Mason/Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forest or Mason/Confederate General/ Knights of the Golden Circle Leader/British Agent/ Scottish Rite Supreme Council Head Albert Pike 33°.

So, Results:

Pike has been termed by a number of well known Masonic authors as the Plato of Freemasonry, and even the Masonic Pope!

Freemasonry, that is to say Organized Freemasonry practices the big lie technique. More to the point organized Freemasonry has perfected the big lie technique. They term this doublespeak ' diverting the discourse'. In regard to Confederate general, slaver, British spy, convicted Confederate war criminal, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33rd Degree, Ku Klux Klan ritual designer, Ku Klux Klan Chief Judicial Officer and Arkansas Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon it is necessary to add some superlatives on to the term 'divert the discourse', because that opaque term doesn't nearly come close to describing the effort and tactics it has and is employing to cover-up, obscure, deflect, and divert about Pike's leading roll in the KKK's creation.

[edit on 31/3/05 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I'm not sure what you mean Souljah, perhaps you can send me a sample box of these 'one dollar bills' and I can cross-analyse them? Yes...that's it

Just kidding
. I don't care too much for money, 'cause money...

You Are Right! Money Cant Buy Me Love (or maybe it can buy me Instant Love in certain Places
).

But what I ment with this thread was to uncover the mystery of number 13 appearing on the One Dollar Bill, and I got involved in this Anti-Mason Situation.

Man, I dont have a box of 1 $ Bills; all these photos I had to find on the Net!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if it can be understood differently NOW, what's important is what it meant when it was created! Basically, you're saying that anything can be twisted and manipulated to mean whatever suits your purpose.

I wouldn't use those two words. They have such negative vibe. I would say more like looking on a subject from different angle. We all have some knowledge about this subject and we made our mind about it. And in this court of opinion we represent them.
My purpose is discussion, learning and stating my views. It' not twisting and manipulating just using different perspective. Yours is probably to educate others who doesn't know so much about feemasons etc.(you are heavy poster about this subject).

Cheers

[edit on 31-3-2005 by yanchek]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ok, Nothing is True.

How About: *SNIP*

How about just providing a link to the web page that you plagiarized your post from?

www.american-buddha.com...

Terms & Conditions

ATS Monkeys, not just for original content anymore...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

I wouldn't use those two words. They have such negative vibe. I would say more like looking on a subject from different angle. We all have some knowledge about this subject and we made our mind about it. And in this court of opinion we represent them.
My purpose is discussion, learning and stating my views. It' not twisting and manipulating just using different perspective. Yours is probably to educate others who doesn't know so much about feemasons etc.(you are heavy poster about this subject).

But when you are reading and quoting literature, for example, you need to understand the situation under which it was written. You can not change the meaning of a text simply because the world situation around it has changed. The original meaning is the ONLY meaning of a text.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Oh Yeah!

The Owl! Or the Spider some say.

On the front of the one dollar bill (the George side), in the upper right-hand corner sitting just to the upper-left of the number 1 is a spider (You may need a magnifying glass to see it clearly). It's also claimed that it's an owl, the icon of Bohemian Grove. Even the US Treasury's not sure about the original design on the one dollar bill.

Look at the number 1 now look at the 12 rays of light around it, 12+1=13.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Ok, Nothing is True.

How About: *SNIP*

How about just providing a link to the web page that you plagiarized your post from?

www.american-buddha.com...

Terms & Conditions

ATS Monkeys, not just for original content anymore...

OK, I see where your Origin of this Chriticizm of my post comes from.

It just takes one click to get the information; your previous posts:

- masons are what???

- General info about the Masons

- Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

- Anti - Freemasonry

- I love the Illuminati

- Fraternities/Secret Societies

- I have a question for the freemasons here

- Know how Freemasons works - A Shiite Case !

- Here to Divulge the Secrets of FreeMasonry!!

- Hidden picture of Reptilian on US one dollar note...

Seems to me that, where there is a post about Freemasonary you are there too!

Are you on their payrole list, along with those two guys?

[edit on 31/3/05 by Souljah]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join