It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Personally Sues 21 Wisconsin Officials and Politicians for Election Law Violations.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
For the good of your country, your children and BOTH sides of your stupid political system, turn off the TV and do some real research. You owe it to yourself.
Click

Well if that wasn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is?

Click right back at ya!
edit on 3/12/20 by djz3ro because: Ad the link

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: carewemust

No fraud my A$$ ! Someone will come by and say he is lying or it is fake news..

Maybe this'll be the first time the other side 'starts to pay'. This is gonna hurt some pocketbooks.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Gosh, everything OP provides as "evidence" comes from Twitter, and I had been led to understand that Twitter has silenced all "conservatives."

Isn't that odd.

Trump's various suits have had exactly zero traction. What's the tally now, 0-40?

I'll just be glad to see some of the evidence for these claims; none has been provided thus far.

Perhaps, this time ....

If you’re still tweeting “where’s the proof?” then you don’t understand the definition of proof or evidence. - Jenna Ellis

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is some 469d chess moves here....

Trust the process, session is on it, oh i mean barr

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see the reaction of those who believe victory for trump is certain.
edit on 3-12-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
This is gonna hurt some pocketbooks.

Yeah, the taxpayers, these people are public employees and will end up with paid representation courtesy of their state's citizens.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How much has been spent on legal challenges at this stage do you think?

He’s managed to raise between $150~170 million so far according to reports. Kerching!!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is the conversation at hand for what seems like each of the questionable states of GA, PA, Wi, MI, AZ, NV...

“Check the signatures to see if there were fraudulent votes.”

“We recounted all the votes and got the same totals”

“Did you check the signatures for fraudulent votes?”

“The total on the recount was the same.”

“Did you check the signatures.”

“If the totals are the same how could there be fraudulent votes.”

“Signature checks to remove fraudulent votes from the pile?”

“You want to disenfranchise voters.”

“Were they all valid votes in the first place by checking the signatures?”

“The recount resulted in the same amount of votes.”

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It just doesn't seem like anyone who is asking for this evidence hasn't been sitting through and listening word for word the testimonies of the sworn under oath affidavits at the Giuliani/Ellis legislature hearings.

Too busy making their comedic insults of people's characters, they don't really want facts or laws to follow.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
It just doesn't seem like anyone who is asking for this evidence hasn't been sitting through and listening word for word the testimonies of the sworn under oath affidavits at the Giuliani/Ellis legislature hearings.

Too busy making their comedic insults of people's characters, they don't really want facts or laws to follow.

::raises hand::

I’ve been one of those and I was able to catch the beginning and end of last night’s hearing. I know I missed a couple witnesses but the one that certainly passed my sniff test (don’t worry, Biden didn’t teach it to me) was the redhead canvasser (I’m terrible with remembering names). That woman knew her sh*t and wasn’t making crazy claims. From what I did get to see/hear, I’d strongly prefer if these allegations were looked into deeper.

If I got to see a bunch of crooked politicians get locked up for f*cking with the safety of our elections, I’ll be cheering all the way. I’m not a D or an R, I didn’t vote for either geriatric, but as a US citizen/voter, I want to know my votes are secure. It’s practically absurd that we got sh*t right here in FLORIDA while the rest of the country was jacked up.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
well every one is lONG tired Of The Trump game show and just want it cancelled .
I ahve quit posted links ages back .
If trump had anything he would have used it weeks back .

That is all I really need to know .
IF the election had been CHEATED buy 10 s OF MILLIONS of votes it would be a cake walk and NOT o check every last singed card as IF THAT is even POSSIBLE .
when You start asking the Impossible that is when Its over .
checking 150 MILLION sings BY HAND man what a JOKE .

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
well anyway Just 12 or 13 days and we can finly Turn off Trump TV .

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The problem is this, the world lost its marbles and no one cares anymore about the future of America. I see it from an outsider.

your wrong. there were 74 million, or more, that care about america. Those were the ones who voted for Trump.
we dont need anyone else in this world to care about the US. Only us matters for our country.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No fraud my A$$ ! Someone will come by and say he is lying or it is fake news.. I tend to believe he speaks the truth

Trump is incapable of telling the truth.

Everything he says or wants you to believe, is a lie.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
all the whistle blowers will come out and start turning on each other now that individual people are being sued.
lol love it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

No fraud my A$$ ! Someone will come by and say he is lying or it is fake news.. I tend to believe he speaks the truth

says you and CNN. yet, no one ever proved him lieing or caught him doing anything illegal.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Timeline of the 'Trump will win' arguments:

- Trump will win.
- Trump will win when all the votes are counted.
- Trump will win when the votes are certified.
- Trump will win when the electoral college votes.
- Trump will win when the SCOTUS rules that he won.

Mixed in between each argument is the 'legal votes' argument. However, all of the 'illegal' votes are for Biden, as if Trump supporters are incapable of cheating or, simply, no one believes that anyone voted for Biden.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Yea i think people are just so blinded by some hope that Trump will suddenly take out the deep state. At least on ATS. I think he's a professional liar and knows how to minipulate people.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: loueber

originally posted by: links234

says you and CNN. yet, no one ever proved him lieing or caught him doing anything illegal.

You're being sarcastic right? Trump has lied many times. One example is him , on audio tapes saying he lied to the public about covid to prevent a panick.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

They're are doing the same crap they did the first time around and also eliminated signature verification, which was one of the things they were supposed to reconcile during the recount.

I sick to death of the political rot within and outside of the government.

I wish they'd all f'ing drop dead. The planet would be better off without their genes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join