It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Personally Sues 21 Wisconsin Officials and Politicians for Election Law Violations.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Earlier today, President Trump delivered a candid 46m7sec speech from the White House. In it, he summarized the large amount of voter fraud, election fraud, and election malpractice (officials/workers not following state laws). The President eloquently explained how many millions of Americans had their vote effectively nullified by the cheating and laws broken. If you have not seen the speech and want to...

Here is a link to it: twitter.com...

-------------------

Several lawsuits have been filed by individual and group "friends" of President Trump, Republican officials in some states, and the official White House Legal Team.

This particular lawsuit against Wisconsin elected and appointed officials was filed today by an Indiana law firm, on behalf of their client, Presidential candidate Donald John Trump.

Today President Donald J. Trump filed a lawsuit against the Wisconsin Elections Commission, et. al. in his personal capacity as a candidate for re-election to the office of President of the United States. The suit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Division.

The complaint is based on the unlawful and unconstitutional acts by Wisconsin public officials, including the Wisconsin Elections Commission, the Mayors of Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha, Green Bay, and Racine, and other election officials.

Specifically, the lawsuit alleges the following key unlawful acts:

--Directives by the Wisconsin Elections Commission undercutting Wisconsin’s Photo Identification Law.

--A Plan by the Mayors of Wisconsin’s five largest cities (Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha, Green Bay and Racine) and funded by an out-of-state organization known as the Center for Tech & Civic Life to implement a new form of balloting in Wisconsin using un-manned, absentee ballot drop boxes without adequate or uniform chain of custody standards and security protocols contrary to the Wisconsin Election Code.

--Directives by the Wisconsin Elections Commission that facilitated the unlawful, un-manned absentee ballot drop box Plan by endorsing illegal drop boxes (which were then ultimately used throughout the State in the election), failing to adopt uniform chain of custody and security protocols for the ballots in the drop boxes and failing to ensure public access to the process.

--Directives by the Wisconsin Elections Commission to election officials to tamper with witness certifications on absentee ballot envelopes which facilitated the counting of unlawful ballots in the election in violation of the Wisconsin Election Code.
Overview continued at: www.donaldjtrump.com...

The Complaint/Lawsuit Document: cdn.donaldjtrump.com...

------------------

Yesterday, the White House/Trump Legal Team, headed by former U.S. Prosecutor/NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani filed a massive lawsuit against the state of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Supreme Court gave Democrat Governor Tony Evers until 8:30pm tonight (Dec 2nd) to respond.

Yesterday's A.P. Story: apnews.com...

As President Trump promised in the video at the top of this post, he is not going to lose re-election, if the proven fraud and broken election laws in key states, are acted upon properly, by honest judges.

Just a look at the raw statistics (aka "the Science") alleging that Joe Biden received more votes in America than the past record-holder, Barack Obama, is proof enough that something went really wrong in the election mechanisms last month.

-CareWeMust
edit on 12/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The problem is this, the world lost its marbles and no one cares anymore about the future of America. I see it from an outsider.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Gosh, everything OP provides as "evidence" comes from Twitter, and I had been led to understand that Twitter has silenced all "conservatives."

Isn't that odd.

Trump's various suits have had exactly zero traction. What's the tally now, 0-40?

I'll just be glad to see some of the evidence for these claims; none has been provided thus far.

Perhaps, this time ....

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Does this mean you'll stop your remote opinions or dressing like us?

Aren't you in Japan?

Do you know what China would do to Japan if the world police aren't around?
Not good. Power has a fine line to it and everyone wants it.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No fraud my A$$ ! Someone will come by and say he is lying or it is fake news.. I tend to believe he speaks the truth youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Gosh, everything OP provides as "evidence" comes from Twitter, and I had been led to understand that Twitter has silenced all "conservatives."

Isn't that odd.

Trump's various suits have had exactly zero traction. What's the tally now, 0-40?

I'll just be glad to see some of the evidence for these claims; none has been provided thus far.

Perhaps, this time ....

You would not be "glad" to see some of the evidence.

If that were true, you would have seen it by now.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Point to evidence beyond unsubstantiated claims and anecdotal affidavits.

Try me.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When I think about all the people Trump has searching for causes to sue for and then writing them, I am reminded of the old story about a thousand monkeys with a thousand type writers and given a thousand years and eventually typing out War and Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

When I think about all the people Trump has searching for causes to sue for and then writing them, I am reminded of the old story about a thousand monkeys with a thousand type writers and given a thousand years and eventually typing out War and Peace.

Except these monkeys would somehow create a MAD Magazine ... except all the words would be misspelled.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Isn't that odd.

Perhaps, this time ....

That zero in the left column is the quickest way to get this to the Supreme Court. Let me know when Trump is 0-1,460 so he can finally catch up with all the failed "gotcha" moments the democrats had each day of his presidency. That's not counting the 100+ before he won the election.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You would not be "glad" to see some of the evidence.

If that were true, you would have seen it by now.

So according to this theory, the condition of ''seeing'' the evidence depends on whether or not it makes a person happy?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The problem is this, the world lost its marbles and no one cares anymore about the future of America. I see it from an outsider.

Hopefully every country is focusing on its own best interest, and the citizens there...just as each of us keep our own family's well-being as our #1 priority in life (hopefully).
edit on 12/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well then know we know who has been writing so many of his tweets.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

How about the New York Times when they hired 30 to 40 more people solely to dig for dirt on Trump, you don't think about that when you think about the monkeys?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Point to evidence beyond a fraudulent stolen election that Biden won...

You can't POSSIBLY be that gullible.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Point to evidence beyond unsubstantiated claims and anecdotal affidavits.

Try me.

Now, I realize that this isn't evidence, but can you look at this graph and say "All normal, nothing to see here..", or even better , show something similar happening in a past election and only in the three main battleground states?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

You can't POSSIBLY be that gullible.

Is that a challenge?

The fraud is evident, and they know it, that's why they scream about evidence. Proving mail-in fraud is going to be tough, it's the only thing the democrats got right, and why they pushed for it. Our elections would be just like this without voter ID laws and that's exactly why they call them oppressive and racist.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Isn't that odd.

Perhaps, this time ....

That zero in the left column is the quickest way to get this to the Supreme Court. Let me know when Trump is 0-1,460 so he can finally catch up with all the failed "gotcha" moments the democrats had each day of his presidency. That's not counting the 100+ before he won the election.

It’s highly unlikely that the Supreme Court will hear any Trump case. He has presented no cases important enough to date. Maybe a case out of PA challenging ballots accepted after Election Day will be heard by SCOTUS, but it’s not something that trump himself is challenging and not many others fit the bill. It’s not just the total meritlessness of trump’s case, but it’s just generally difficult to get things heard by SCOTUS. But the meritlessness doesn’t help.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on 3-12-2020 by johnnylaw16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

edit on 3-12-2020 by johnnylaw16 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join