It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ GOP won lawsuit and found 2% of duplicate ballots were changed from Trump to Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
AZ GOP filed a lawsuit and won. They were awarded court-ordered access to a mere 100 duplicate ballots. They found that 2% of these were votes taken from Trump and given to Biden. Real evidence of election fraud right there.

A duplicate ballot is when something damaged the original ballot and they recreate it before counting it with a machine.

Biden is only in the lead by 10,000 votes, so even these small numbers could help to turn Arizona in favor of Trump, but just as important - it proves that there is election fraud. Thanks to the judge who had the guts to allow AZ GOP access.

-MM
edit on 2-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Of course you know the naysayers will now change the narrative to "well there certainly aren't enough errors to make a difference in the election".

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah, almost like evidence isn’t enough.
a reply to: HalWesten

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How does it go?
The heart may conceive and the head devise in vain, If the hand be not prompt to execute the design.

a reply to: Dalamax

edit on 2-12-2020 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Of course you know the naysayers will now change the narrative to "well there certainly aren't enough errors to make a difference in the election".

They have already done that...

It is only the really slow on the left here that still use the phrase "there is no evidence!"

Which I just read as "I can't do math!"

Now let's see if Arizona allows more to be checked...

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Where there's smoke, there's fire!

Jenna Ellis tweeted this yesterday...

If you’re still tweeting “where’s the proof?” then you don’t understand the definition of proof or evidence.

Link

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So out of a hundred random duplicate ballots, 2 were switched from Trump to Biden? that actually is a lot for a small sample size

How many duplicate ballots are there? would be the next question

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
President Trump just delivered a speech which he says is the most important speech he has ever made.

Excerpt: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So out of a hundred random duplicate ballots, 2 were switched from Trump to Biden? that actually is a lot for a small sample size

Not sure about AZ, but in Nevada there are about 40,000.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

2 out of 100 is 2%. Imagine if 2% off all the ballots or duplicate ballots were being changed. That could be thousands or tens of thousands of votes.

Thats just a sample of 100 ballots. If we pulled 10,000 of them I am willing to bet the % will be higher
edit on 2-12-2020 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I was talking with my wife about this and I told her it would be like me robbing a bank but saying I didn't get a lot of money. A crime is a crime.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

I was talking with my wife about this and I told her it would be like me robbing a bank but saying I didn't get a lot of money. A crime is a crime.

EXACTLY! We shouldn't be hung up on the number of how many instances in which this occurred but instead be focused on the fact that this occurred AT ALL.

You folks do realize what this means don't you? Two Arizonans voted for Trump and had their votes intentionally and maliciously changed. one to Biden the other left blank. Both should have gone to Trump. AKA VOTER FRAUDDDDDDDDD

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
dp

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Calm down folks, the lefties are gonna be along to tell us it was a ̷m̷o̷s̷t̷l̷y̷ ̷p̷e̷a̷c̷e̷f̷u̷l̷ ̷a̷ ̷l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷b̷i̷t̷ ̷f̷i̷e̷r̷y̷ ̷p̷r̷o̷t̷e̷s̷t̷ mostly legal little bit cheaty election.

̷T̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷w̷a̷s̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷f̷r̷a̷u̷d̷!̷
̷T̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷w̷a̷s̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷a̷ ̷l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷f̷r̷a̷u̷d̷
̷T̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷w̷a̷s̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷a̷ ̷l̷o̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷f̷r̷a̷u̷d̷
A little bit of the election was fair and fraud free!
edit on Wed, 02 Dec 2020 16:09:04 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Anti- Trumpers don't care about election fraud. They actually support it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yep, apparently it's always just a few election fraud "hobbyists". Do they have a club or something?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

2 out of 100 is 2%. Imagine if 2% off all the ballots or duplicate ballots were being changed. That could be thousands or tens of thousands of votes.

Thats just a sample of 100 ballots. If we pulled 10,000 of them I am willing to bet the % will be higher

And Biden is leading in Arizona by .5% last I read...

The first sampling shows a 2% error.

More than enough to swing that election if the first sample is an indicator of the entire vote.

edit on 2-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What I'd like to see is the actual count numbers at the computer level. This sample size was stupidly small.

Seems like any time someone tries to get their hands on these scanners that count the ballots, the hardware mysteriously disappears.

Is this one of the places where the CIA backed Venezuelan owned voting systems were shipping off votes to Germany to be "counted"?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

If we make this simple and it has to be simple because I'm not great at math. 100 votes lets just split that down the middle. 50 for Biden and 50 for Trump. 2 votes switched in the process so now Biden gets 52 and Trump gets 48. Isn't that more like 7%?

I know it will never be as simple as 50 votes for each but just as an experiment (keep in mind I'm probably wrong, math isn't my strong point).

Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Surely, after this, no judge could deny a complete audit of all ballots.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join