It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Personally Sues 21 Wisconsin Officials and Politicians for Election Law Violations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Firewater

Point to evidence beyond unsubstantiated claims and anecdotal affidavits.

Try me.

Now, I realize that this isn't evidence, but can you look at this graph and say "All normal, nothing to see here..", or even better , show something similar happening in a past election and only in the three main battleground states?

Mail in ballot counts came in. What is wrong with that? It was known that mail-in ballots would Heavily favor Biden, especially given Trump’s derision of that method of voting.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I"m having a hard time looking up any proof of that fact you stated. You got one for me please?

link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Might want to source your graph to avoid plagiarism.

What are "Republican votes"? All votes for every Republican in the state?

Also, perhaps you should consult the bottom of your graph: "ESTIMATED VOTE TOTALS" ...

Next.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Gryphon66

Point to evidence beyond a fraudulent stolen election that Biden won...

You can't POSSIBLY be that gullible.

Point to evidence of what exactly?

No evidence? I should prove to you that you have presented no evidence? LOL.

Fine. Show us some evidence of the massive voter fraud you alledge. Because time after time after time, in our courts of law, Trump's attorney's have ADMITTED they have zero admissible evidence.

So, show us. It's on you.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Don't let yourself become bothered by, or even worry about what the few skeptical ATS members say. They are only tiny fraction of the the number of people who see these threads and posts within.

A moderator once revealed that +90% of the people who read ATS content are not even members of AboveTopSecret.com.

Keep that larger nationwide and global audience in mind when you compose a post or a thread, and you've done your job.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

fake chart ya know

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

fake chart ya know

LOL.

Can you believe it's unsourced?

Astounding.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

fake chart ya know

LOL.

Can you believe it's unsourced?

Astounding.

I don’t know whether this chart is accurate or not but it’s not far off from what happened on election night. There were major vote dumps that propelled Biden into the lead. But they weren’t dumps of fraudulent or fake ballots. They were dumps from liberal strongholds in the state and mail in ballots—I.e., reliable Biden votes.

And there were republican votes in these dumps too. As the chart even shows, the republican votes shoot up vertically, directly behind the blue democrat line.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The starting place for me to seriously consider it would be the source of the graph.

I understand what you're saying however, but the poster of the graph doesn't seem to understand how voting works in this country. Particularly when one candidate tries to undermine absentee voting, and then, oddly, doesn't get as many absentee votes.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The starting place for me to seriously consider it would be the source of the graph.

I understand what you're saying however, but the poster of the graph doesn't seem to understand how voting works in this country. Particularly when one candidate tries to undermine absentee voting, and then, oddly, doesn't get as many absentee votes.

Go figure.

Oh we’re on the same page there haha

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Cheese stocks just took a dive.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
The problem is this, the world lost its marbles and no one cares anymore about the future of America. I see it from an outsider.

Hopefully every country is focusing on its own best interest, and the citizens there...just as each of us keep our own family's well-being as our #1 priority in life (hopefully).

We are but we keep getting distracted by the Reality Star in Chief.

It's fascinating, real train wreck TV but entertaining as all hell.

It's meant to be a comedy, right?
edit on 3/12/20 by djz3ro because: Remove a

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

If its meant to be comedy...i don't see how America gets renewwed for another season.

It is funny, just not 'ha ha' funny.

I remember when the world took the USA seriously. No joke.

Like Bowie...I'm afraid of Americans.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This president will stand and fight
where all others caved.
The question is, will Graham and
McConnell back him up or sell him out
to save their seats.

Have they not already?
Both are only steps away from eternity.
Will they redeem themselves?
Watch carefully.

S&F
edit on 3-12-2020 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

you should take care of your life before you turn into a trump double and recite the bible backwards. it's just ridiculous now. this is planet earth and donald trump is not the center of the world. he lost an election. period. come back to reality before you end up in an insane asylum or do something stupid.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

This president will stand and fight
where all others caved.
The question is, will Graham and
McConnell back him up or sell him out
to save their seats.

Have they not already?
Both are only steps away from eternity.
Will they redeem themselves?
Watch carefully.

S&F

Fight? Not only is he just shadow boxing but he's losing as well!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Maybe the people should let the GOP leadership know that if they do not support the President then they will not be re-elected. I will push a straight independent ticket in the next election.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Earlier today, President Trump delivered a candid 46m7sec speech from the White House

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
And all 21 suits will be dismissed.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Gosh, everything OP provides as "evidence" comes from Twitter, and I had been led to understand that Twitter has silenced all "conservatives."

Isn't that odd.

Trump's various suits have had exactly zero traction. What's the tally now, 0-40?

I'll just be glad to see some of the evidence for these claims; none has been provided thus far.

Perhaps, this time ....

For the good of your country, your children and BOTH sides of your stupid political system, turn off the TV and do some real research. You owe it to yourself.

Click

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join