It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballots Marked ONLY for Biden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Enjoy the delusion while you can!

I have a feeling you have less then a few weeks to believe Biden is who America voted for.

Honestly this is the most blatant we have ever seen!

The color revolution they have tried to implement for the past 4 years has failed so catastrophically, all of these different forms of fraud have been implemented, check out Enoch on twitter

Follow Enoch!

Discarded ballots
Magic ballots
Dead voting
Hammer and Scorecard
Burned ballots
Ballots drove across the border
Ballots in cars
Ballots under rocks
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Annee

I wonder how many of the voters in Arizona were refugees
from California?

Legal voters.

Not as many as the Right Wing transplant Snowbirds.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hummmm...I'm 65 and my husband is 84....
Culling the herd will start with us older people first.
I wonder if that would include Biden,he is also an old
person as well?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Aye it is wise to be measured in having an optimistic take.

However I do believe that we are witnessing the very last of the deep states strategy (one known to the white hats) and at any moment, the TREASON, that has already been uncovered will be prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: smurfy
Exactly...maybe it suits the purpose.

Which is why I question the people releasing this. What is there agenda?

The agenda is 'fake news' and the NP is classed as extreme in a bias/fact check, I'd call it fake news.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The carbon footprint of useless eaters is staggering.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

Trumps wild baseless claims of illegal voting

Some highlights

Pennsylvania

The dispute has been over how close observers can get to the canvassing proceedings, not whether observers are allowed to be present. Initially, a trial court denied the Trump campaign’s request for closer observation in Philadelphia, finding on Nov. 3 that by the campaign’s own admission, it had been given the opportunity to observe “the opening and sorting of ballots.”

Michigan

Trump also misleadingly summarized a previous state Supreme Court decision that permits ballots that are postmarked by Nov. 3 to be accepted if received by Nov. 6. (In refusing a Republican request to expedite review of the case, the U.S. Supreme Court let the state court decision stand — but could opt to revisit the case after the election.)

Trump distorted an incident at the TCF Center in Detroit in the afternoon of Nov. 4 in which some poll observers, of both parties, and others were barred from entering the counting hall because it was at capacity.

Reuters reported: “Emotions were running high on Wednesday afternoon in downtown Detroit, where city election officials blocked about 30 people, mostly Republicans, from entering the vote-counting hall at TCF Center due to capacity restrictions to fight the spread of COVID-19.”

Reuters went on to say “Democrats said they had also been barred,” quoting one Democrat poll observer by name.

Trump said that the windows of the counting area were blocked with “large pieces of cardboard,” adding: “They didn’t want anybody seeing the counting, even though these were observers who were legal observers that were supposed to be there.”

Poll officials did block the windows “with pizza boxes and cardboard to prevent challengers from viewing inside,” Reuters said. But Trump’s implication that no one was observing the vote into the hall is false.

Georgia

Trump made several unfounded, baseless and specious claims about alleged election counting issues in Georgia, where Biden pulled into a slight lead over the president, according to counts as of the morning of Nov. 6.

In a Nov. 6 press conference, the morning after Trump spoke, Georgia Voting System Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling, a Republican, said state officials have not seen any evidence of widespread voter fraud.

“Are we seeing any widespread fraud? Are we seeing anything that makes us question the outcome of the election?” Sterling said. “We are not seeing any widespread irregularities.”

Maybe you should start looking at the facts, rather that repeating pre-programmed soundbytes?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

You are sure invested in something that doesnt concern you, lulz

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

For example, in Michigan, screen shots show that in the early morning hours, Biden gained 138,339 votes while Trump gained zero votes.

This was later proven false...

Add to that the whistleblower in Detroit that claims she watched three vehicles (with out-of-state plates) pull up to a Detroit polling station at 4:00 a.m. and drop off 60+ boxes of ballots. Is that where all these Biden votes came from? We don't know, but it's reasonable to wonder.

This type of event is what worries me in who is overseeing pickup and drop offs...

What I do find interesting is most people will at least vote President and Congress while maybe leaving other votes open. I left votes open and even some propositions I really didn't know about, BUT I always vote for Congress along with the President. Other things life Governor and city Mayor are also highly voted on if a person votes at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Read my signature.

Its a failing of mine, I just don't do stupid. I don't like bullies and I hate prolific liars.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Coolest of tales do you tell yourself this stuff because your pathetic otherwise irl?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You tell me I'm posting pre-programmed soundbytes and have the nerve to post factcheck.org as your source? LOLOL. You just made my point in my other post. How can you trust MSM?
edit on 8-11-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

Yeah he has a history of being a total cake.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Nope. I already said I won't be doing that.

You can make whatever case you want to make, discount or discredit or completely disprove anything you are so inclined and can.

Figures. Kind of hard to do it anyway since the numbers aren't there.

There are plenty of official numbers available to the public...

Yeah, just not the ones the liar/hoaxer you are citing claims to have.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The agenda is 'fake news' and the NP is classed as extreme in a bias/fact check, I'd call it fake news.

It's obviously fake as you can't give totals when none are available.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
However I do believe that we are witnessing the very last of the deep states strategy (one known to the white hats) and at any moment, the TREASON, that has already been uncovered will be prosecuted.

LOL. Another person who thinks the tick-tocking is nigh.

Any day now the white hats will round up the globalist pedo elite ballot fraudsters.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What I do find interesting is most people will at least vote President and Congress while maybe leaving other votes open. I left votes open and even some propositions I really didn't know about, BUT I always vote for Congress along with the President. Other things life Governor and city Mayor are also highly voted on if a person votes at all.

I think this is something that is probably very particular to individuals voter -- but not most voters -- so there are probably all kinds of people who vote for just a select few candidates, and any propositions that interest/affect them. But probably very few that vote for just president. Of any party. I would think independents would be most likely to vote singly, or divide their vote.

This is where an audit could tell us much.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL. Another person who thinks the tick-tocking is nigh.
Any day now the white hats will round up the globalist pedo elite ballot fraudsters.

I am simply an optimist who believes there are more good people in the world then sick globalist pedo elites that have lost power, one would think Epstien/Maxwells arrest would have made this obvious.

I do always appreciate your cynical sarcasm

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I am simply an optimist who believes there are more good people in the world then sick globalist pedo elites that have lost power, one would think Epstien/Maxwells arrest would have made this obvious.

I do always appreciate your cynical sarcasm

I have to break it to you, no one is going to jail over this, there isn't any wide spread fraud that would alter the election. Trump lost. People need to move on.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are not in a position to makes this assertion, that is what the courts are for.

Enjoy your confidence while you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join