It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballots Marked ONLY for Biden

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
You are not in a position to makes this assertion...

Au contraire, four years of no tick-tocking allows me to make that assertion. I can list on no fingers who of any consequence went to jail.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Boadicea
I have not found a breakdown of who voted only for president...

You want to know why? Because it hasn't been published. I looked at 10 counties and none of them has it so your source made this up.

Have you considered your internet search skills could be far less than what you perceive them to be?
edit on 8-11-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

is that why he banned the tiktok app?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Have you considered your internet search skills could be far less than what you percive them to be?

Nope, not in this case.

But if you have the published numbers post them, this way the liar cited in the Original Post can update his hoax.

link   
a reply to: neformore

I will get back to you on those claims after I have done some research. I can already see some heavy bias in those. I would have been fine accepting Joe Biden as my president. I don't like the guy, but if it was fair then I would have had no issue questioning his legitimacy.

However, there is a lot of glaring issues that show this was not a legit election and that people have manipulated it. I love my country and I refuse to accept it being taken over by a shadow government and some sell out croney. He is just the vehicle for the far left anyways. I'm sure "they" already have us taken over but they certainly were having a hard time under the Trump administration and thats the only reason I supported the man. The all out attacks against him just confirmed my suspicions.

If it isn't obvious to you that there is a shadow govt. working with intelligence agencies and the MSM, then idk what to tell you. I'm not talking some illuminati conspiracy either, just corrupt and very rich and powerful people. It's not hard to imagine. If it weren't for 9/11 I probably would have never opened my eyes until they had Epstein suicided. So yeah, I will always question what the govt tells me and what the MSM tells me.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
is that why he banned the tiktok app?

It was a 67D chess move if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
All I voted for was the president, senate, and the marijuana option. The rest of those I didn't even recognize.

As for Trump's claim about crooked voting, it probably always happens in some instances but none of it is nearly enough to overturn an election.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
The court cases that begin to prosecuted tomorrow by the Trump Administration and Trump Supporters, will blow your mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
An older woman I have as a friend on Facebook, in her eighties, sent me a link to something about "Hammer and Scorecard".

Has anyone heard of this CIA software that somehow was detected on certain kinds of voting machines?

I haven't seen any official information on this on Media, but apparently it was used by some people to alter results in a few states. One article calls it a sting, meaning the intelligence agencies knew it was in these machines in sixteen states, but wouldn't do anything till after to see if it was being used..

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The court cases that begin to prosecuted tomorrow by the Trump Administration and Trump Supporters, will blow your mind.

This post will not age well.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because they will be unbelievable bollox?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
All I voted for was the president, senate, and the marijuana option. The rest of those I didn't even recognize.

Marijuana definitely won BIG!

As for Trump's claim about crooked voting, it probably always happens in some instances but none of it is nearly enough to overturn an election.

Thank you for bring up this very important point. It's long been presumed that there is some cheating, by all sides, and generally been believed that at best it balanced each other out and that even at worst it was not enough to sway an election. Perhaps no more or worse than human error in counting votes. We will never have perfect elections.

So, from where I'm sitting, the question facing us right now is not simply is the fraud enough to alter the outcome of the election, but also if what we have now is systemic and institutionalized voter/election fraud.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: carewemust

Because they will be unbelievable bollox?

You and I can THINK whatever we want to think. Right? What the judges declare is what MATTERS.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The fact Trump and his big mouth threatened the voting system and voters prior to the election — I’m gonna guess they took ample precautions to make sure it was all done correctly.

There will be no fraud — human error, mistakes? Yes — but, no intentional fraud.

Shocking, I know — more voters wanted Trump gone — then wanted him to stay.

Many voters had a single purpose — VOTE FOR BIDEN — DUMP TRUMP.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
Beginning tomorrow, the courts will decide what is baseless, and what is not.

(post by Nodrak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Au contraire, four years of no tick-tocking allows me to make that assertion. I can list on no fingers who of any consequence went to jail.

To be honest, unless a party is in the majority for a good amount of time no one will go to jail outside a few within 6 degrees of whoever are charged with something like process crimes as it all becomes very political. As to a President...its not until their second term gloves can really come off as they still need to walk a tightrope on their first or get reelected. In Trump's case we will never know what he would do in this area with gloves off and maybe gaining House/Senate in 2022.

edit on 8-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So no tick-tocking then?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join